Salon Calendar booking and scheduler

Kathi C.
Hair Design Extraordinaire!
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Best Software for Salons out there yet.. Either for full Salons or individuals. I've gotten almost all the girls to use it at my Salon. especially the young ones that are first starting out or new just to making their​ own schedule. I've​ been in this business forever, 42 years. I love anything techy. So I really love​ that it works on my phone that I can schedule anytime, anywhere, And My computer from home and my iPad​ as well.
All in all I just can't​ say enough..

Vorteile: The ease of use. Checking out a client and knowing that they have a receipt of the breakdown of services and next appointments emailed to them..Yes!!! Also never having to call to confirm! that is a sure fire way of determining your income​ in advance. Also when I know I'm going to be off for any​ time​ different than my regular time, I can send out a mass email and everyone can get on the schedule either before or after I'm​ back. They LOVE this!..

Nachteile: I really have no complaints. been with them since the very beginning and they have only listened and worked with me on my wishes and ideas. They are constantly​ solving​ my questions and wishes.

Smart choice

Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Heather G.
Owner/Massage Therapist
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I love how easy the setup is. Vagaro walks you through every part of the software so you know exactly what to do and how to use it. Additional features are more advance. Love the build in marketing features and how easy it was to link to my personal website.

Nachteile: cost of additional features. started at $25/ month now to get everything I need I was close to what I was paying for other software companies. However, the customer service is far better.

von Vagaro an 16.1.2020

Hello Heather,

We are very pleased to hear you are happy with our software and our Support team! You are correct, the price does incrementally increase with the level of use - Vagaro is $25 a month for a single user and $10 for each additional user on your account up to seven total users. Anything above and beyond seven users are free. We also offer premium features such as credit card processing, email & text marketing, online forms and check-in app which attract an additional fee.

Our Support staff is here to answer any additional questions you may have or walk you through the full functionality of the software, to ensure you are getting the most value for your money. Don't hesitate to reach out to us via phone at (925) 464-1932, or send an email to support@vagaro.com and one of our agents will respond quickly.

Regards,
Dan C.

Great app, but missing some key requirements for 2020 appointment booking, customer mgmt

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Dianne R.
CMT
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Not the best. Development is not designed for real business processes in the health and wellness industry. Explaining to customer service what issues are is NOT productive. Customer Service reps are NOT trained, but learn on the job, most calls are put on hold while CS rep confirms with experienced personel, sometimes as long as 15 min. Hold and wait times are extremely ong

Vorteile: Inexpensive, easy to set up, basic appt booking and packages available

Nachteile: Pkg use is not based on value, rather on total paid divided by # used
Monthly subscription is not user friendly, 6 month subscription should ONLY renew every 6 months vs each month which confuses customer
Emails should NOT be sent for every change to calendaring as sometimes rebooking, re re booking is needed and even though during rebooking I can select NOT to send to customer, Vagaro sends ANYWAY based on customer being signed up to ever receive email/text/sms. To compensate, the work around is customer are NEVER set up to receive emails or text or SMS and all confirmations are done manually via NON AUTOMATED text Package totals cannot be modified after purchase. Ex: Owner policy is late cancel (48 hr notice required) or no show is full charge to customer. If client cancels same day and another client wants that appt time, both have to be booked on the same day at the same time in order to reduce package by 1 for no show client and charge package (or credit card) for client that really came and used that time slot. Although the user interface is titled modify # of remaining in package, the change DOES NOT change number remaining it changes total of package and thus all appts are repriced by the software, confusing both the accountant and the customer No reporting or "view" of client visits and charges from client account
Owner has to go to a separate function called reports, run transaction report (memorize when the client was at the shop..eg last 6 months) AND the repo

Major issues in 2016

Bewertet am 14.7.2016
Michele A.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Every since your last update in June of 2016 your program has not worked properly! Very very disappointed. For the price you charge.. it's defiantly not worth it. =(

Vorteile: Easy to use Looks great

Nachteile: Confirmations text do not work half the time. Services seem to go missing. The program doesn't always send of the confirmation texts. Clients click the confirmation link on their end... but does not show up on the computer. Sometimes when booking a client.. the program will book the client every single day throughout the whole schedule to the end of time... the only way to fix it.. is to reboot the program. Occasionally the program will send out text after text to the same clients notifying them that they have an appointment. One of my clients received 14 text right after another. Talk about being a pain in the butt. The Do Not Notify client tab does not work. When changing a clients appointment around... there is a choice to notify the client or do not notify client. This function dos not work. It always notifies the client either way. When choosing to No Show a client.. it shows up the almost the same color as the booking color, very difficult to see the difference. It should be a totally different color not associated with the booking color. The Red and Orange is almost the same shade. Maybe No shows should have a black strip.. just a suggestion. Beware that Vagaro fees are in USD funds.. NOT CANADIAN. FYI... Since the last June update, I have had to contact customer support DAILY! sometimes twice a day! UGH'''' Vagaro seems to go offline a few times a month, such an inconvenience. Their updates are done in the middle of a work day. =(

My clients and myself love Vagaro!

Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Felicia F.
cosmetologist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Vagaro has been great. Even when My website domain host offered a booking site through them, they admitted theirs can't compare to everything Vagaro can do.

Vorteile: I love that I don't have to be a slave to my phone. I don't have to go back and forth with clients, "how bout this time? or this time? or this time?" they can just get online and see all my openings!
I don't (often) have to leave my clients in the middle of appointments to book another one. When i'm off/busy i set my work phone to driving mode, directing my clients to book online.
The reminder texts are a God Sent according to my clients and compliments very well the ability to set my clients up on a rotating schedule which is also very convenient!
Oh, and the dashboard is a great tool to track busy times, slow times and number of clients, repeat clients and if they're booking online or not

Nachteile: I don't know if this is already a feature or something I need to do on my end through my phone but it'd be very useful if i got some sort of sound notification, a ding of some sort, when someone booked online so i would be aware of it when i'm super busy and think I know my schedule and end up telling a walk-in to come back when I think I have a gap in my day but it's been filled online.
I do wish there was a way I could make certain appointments only available during certain times for services that I share a room with another stylist.
And not that it happens often (maybe 3 times in 3 years) but when the site is down.... i feel totally lost, like a have no control over my life, I don't know when my next appointment is, who they are or what they're having done! it's awful. but it never lasts more than an hour or two I don't think.

Total salon management suite at a very reasonable price.

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Scott S.
Stylist and Colorist / Booth Renter
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Since I am independent contractor and responsible for booking my own appointments, this really frees up a lot of time that I would have to spend on the phone booking and confirming appointments. Also helps me keep track of so many aspects of my business so I know at a glance what needs to be addressed, how and when. I have considered using other options and even signed up for a couple of trials but in the end I have stayed with Vagaro because nothing else has impressed me enough to switch.

Vorteile: Many available features and you only pay for what you need to use. Very intuitive interface and comprehensive online tutorials to help if you need help.
I work in a salon with others who don't use salon management software and still do everything "old school". I am amazed at how much more time they spend on the things that Vagaro simply takes care of for me such as allowing my clients to book their own appointments online 24/7 and sending reminders and confirming appointments. I keeps track of my retail inventory and lets me know when I need to reorder and the customization of reports really help me see what areas of my business need attention.

Nachteile: When I recently changed salons and starting booth renting for the first time, I was advised by Vagaro that my client information would be transferred to my new Vagaro account with the previous salon owners permission. However, once I set up the new account the only thing that was transferred was client names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and appointment notes. NO CLIENT HISTORY AT ALL! I had over 1000 client names and I had no idea when they were in last, how often they came in, what services they booked. Customer service was not much help as this point since client history simply isn't something that they transfer as part of client data so not much they could do. I hope they add this feature in the future since it's really the only negative (although a pretty big one for me). I was able to send an email blast to the clients who had provided an email address but that still left a LOT of people who still needed to be identified as current clients and notified of my move. The process was far more labor intensive than it ever should have been and the length of time it took definitely cost me time and money.

Great scheduling software that is constantly getting better.

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Paul O.
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have really enjoyed using Vagaro, it seems like whenever I am thinking of something I would love to have the ability to do Vagaro has either just rolled it out or rolls it out a couple of weeks later. Their dedication to constant improvement has made using Vagaro really great. I also love how easy it is to use day to day. My receptionists and I have used other software for scheduling and it was usually a mess, having everything clean, simple, and easy to use has made my day to day work life much easier.

Vorteile: There are so many things that I really love about Vagaro. I looked at a lot of different scheduling systems before deciding on Vagaro. The others that I looked at were either too bulky and complicated or were too simple and lacked key features. Vagaro strikes a great balance of being full-featured while keeping things simple, intuitive, and easy to use.

Nachteile: I wish there was a better way to add upgrades to services instead of having to add an upgrade as a separate service. I think this would make things easier for massage services which often have upgrades that are added onto the regular service.

My Search For Software Is Finally Over

Bewertet am 12.1.2020
Kyesolyn B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using Vagaro I've found that it puts me at ease and I no longer stress about confirmations, keeping up with clients schedule for services, I am able to get deposits, clients can book themselves according to the availability that have, I can offer specials/discounts and know that they are not only sent to clients but announced on the site. Using Vagaro has definitely help making marketing much easier.

Vorteile: The Vagaro Software is very easy to use and has a video tutorial option for anything you aren't sure about as well as customer service persons on hand. After reviewing and researching multiple programs I decided to give Vagaro a try because they have excellent reviews, extensive options for all areas of business that allows for growth, reports to follow sales patterns, customization for services and sales, free software for credit card charges when you sign up for services and so much more. Best of all, it won't break the bank and they continuously offer suggestions on how to increase sales and bring in more clients.

Nachteile: There aren't really any cons that I haven't been able to get help with via tutorial videos. If anything, there are so many options that I haven't learned everything the system can do after nearly 6 months. I feel like the system lags sometimes, but I cannot say for sure if it's the system or my connections.

Customer Service Knows Me Well!

Bewertet am 31.8.2016
Tynne H.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We've been using Vagaro since opening in Feb 2015 and we've seen many changes and updates and 99% of them have been fabulous. The development team is pretty receptive to new ideas and I see requests that we've made become a "new feature" many times so I know they are listening to the needs of their customer.
Customer Service Chat knows me well... even though I wonder if they do a quick game of "Rock...Paper....Scissors" when they see me pop up on chat they're always happy to answer a question and walk us through something. :)
The software itself is very user friendly and most of our clients say that the online booking features are fast and easy!
I have no doubt that Vagaro will get better as they grow more customers. I'm sure for the independent service provider the core needs are 100% met. As larger salons join Vagaro the features that bigger salon/spas need and want will be added.
Thanks Team Vagaro for a great booking/business software!
~Tyne & Team Zoi'A Spa & Salon

Vorteile: Easy to use for both Staff and Online Booking for Clients.
Staff loves the App to keep an eye on booking.
Marketing tools are a good business driver.
Business reports are getting better with every update.
Online tutorials are great for new staff learning system.
Online chat option is AWESOME!
Customer Service is A+

Nachteile: -Cancelation/ Waiting List needs to be better- it's currently not useable for the large number of requests we have for a cancelation list.
-We've had some retail snafu's but those are getting better as well.
-Marketing promos could use a "retail" option.
-Checkout could have some updated options like a "hold in cart" so if you have to interrupt a sale you don't lose everything you put in checkout screen.

Great program for value and service!!!

Bewertet am 11.11.2019
Dawn C.
Owner/Esthetician
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: It has been awesome!!!

Vorteile: The ease of use and the options for the reports offered!!

Nachteile: The credit card processing goes out occasionally, and when it does it is very inconvenient!!! But this happens rarely!!!

Vagaro Fan

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Penny S.
Owner/Cosmetologist
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have no complaints. Vagaro has done exactly what they claim to do and has proven to be very user friendly.

Vorteile: Cost affordable
All the features that are available
Easy to use
Clients love the reminders that they can get

Nachteile: I haven't found anything yet. Using the marketing tools can be challenging for a new comer, but for the most part I don't have anything to complain about.

I love this booking system!

Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Maria C.
Owner , cosmetologist

Vorteile: This booking system makes my business so much easier to run as a soloprenuer . It is so much more than just a booking system , it is my website and POS as well. I love how it sends out multiple reminders to clients (3) I believe . My clients love it as well for the ease of use and the reminders. I get compliments on this and how the website looks as well. I love that Vagaro listens to its clients requests and adds new features from time to time . There is also a chat feature for help and on the phone assistance as well. I love the fact that I can sell gift certificates, and cc cards as well . Today I got an email that now if we wish we can have clients pre pay for services. The customer service is just wonderful. I revcently changed the template on my website to something that reflects my business image now . I love how it is easy peasy to do so , without assistance. Many of my clients like the option to book online themselves. I love how to make reports for my accountant is easy as well . Another benefit is email marketing. If you want to know more sign up for the free trial .

Nachteile: I wish they had an answering service. Maybe one day . They do have a place where you can put a clients formula which is great . But if a client gets multiple services it would be nice if there were multiple type cards for them for , facials , lashes , hair , etc . I wish they also had online forms for clients to fill out and sign . But these are not really cons just potential features that haven't been created yet

So far the customer support has been great, and I love they have classes each Monday.

Bewertet am 8.12.2017
Annie B.
owner/stylist

Vorteile: One vary cool thing about Vagaro is when you sign up as a single business owner or someone with a whole team, the encouraging words "You got this!" Made me smile. I knew this system would be a good fit if it could encourage me along the way to growing my business! What other company does that? The price seems vary reasonable and I love how my clients will get text reminders automatically after booking an appointment with me. Its so important these days as we can get so busy and forget an important appointment. Vagaro Pro seems to be vary user friendly and will be painless to train others to use. I have only been using Vagaro for a few weeks now for the free trial and I love the ease of navigation this program offers. I have used other computer systems and for the price I feel I will be getting quality for the investment. I have called tech support twice now and each time I have called with a question it seems as though the tech support team member was truly happy to help me. I also love how they offer classes weekly. This will be a great way to help me to continue to learn and train my staff. I have been in transition moving my business and location. The option to transfer all my client data from a spread sheet or my cell pone has been so helpful and a time saver. I feared I was going to have to enter each client one by one, but the import option made it so easy and only took a few minutes to do. I will be telling other business owners about this booking system. Its great!

Nachteile: One thing if find frustrating with most electronics is that the options change with different devices. The same is true with booking stytems. I was able to down load the Vagaro app for my cell phone, but not my desk top. It would be nice not to have to log on each time on my desk top, and just rather click an icon and my books open for me like it does on my cell phone. I would also like the open to test trial the Vagaro credit card services, but that is not included in the trial. One things I found challenging is customizing my service menu. Vagaro has so many services already input in the statement I have had to go through and delete many services I do not offer as well and filtering through the descriptions of each service I do want to keep. It would make it more simple to keep the service menu empty so the business owner can customize without having to delete and edit prices for services they want. Though, may be helpful to someone brand new to the industry. I also do not care for my clients to have access to online booking. I would rather be in charge when a guest needs a reservation so we give proper timing for each individual service. The only valuable thing for online booking would be for more guest control. I do not want to that up or maybe the idea is just too new for me. Also, you don't know is booking. Everything is so electronic these days. I would rather talk to a real person about my reservation then just book online, thinking costumer service communication.

My salon has used this software since we opened almost 4 years ago, absolutely love it.

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Samantha F.
Partner/Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The salon benefits tremendously from using this software. First being, salon operations. The overall smooth running of the salon. With the booking block scheduling, color coordinated services, customized services, and application/processing time being adjustable, it just makes the salon run so much smoother. The service providers never struggle with their time management thanks to vagaro. Each service booked in their book is booked appropriately by time, which makes a smooth transition from one client to the next. Also, when checking customers out, it is super easy. Being a booth rental salon, who still functions as a team and uses one system, one receptionist, one merchant, one credit card machine, it makes it easy. It breaks down each providers day, total services, total money taken, etc. So, when it's time to closeout, there are no mishaps, you know exactly what happened with each client, by name, by service, by provider. You can truly check anything you need to. Also, when clients move their appointments around, as clients always do, vagaro has it set up very smoothly. It's very easy to move a clients appointment from one day to the other. Also, having the business website attached to the actual software is a major bonus! A lot of new clients find us using vagaro. The new customers can see customer reviews, they can see our service menu and prices, our hours, everything they need to know, and they can book online right then and there! Our clients truly love booking online, without that feature, a lot of our clients would have a hard time booking appointments because their schedule changes from day to day. With this option, the night before they know they are going to be free for a service, they can open up their phone and book for the appointment they need with the service provider of their choice! Vagaro, with the few faults it may have, is hands down the BEST salon software you can get today! It's a one size fits all type of system that has worked while we were an hourly salon, then to a commission salon, and now a booth rental salon. Vagaro is so great that we REQUIRE all of our service providers to use this system! The providers that have been with us since the beginning wanted to stay with vagaro. The new providers were amazed by the system and were happy they made the switch! Anyone who has ever used this system would be a customer, no matter the size or type of salon you have! It's the best! Almost 4 years with vagaro, and many more to come!

Vorteile: The online booking feature is a MUST with our clients, they absolutely love it. Also, the fact that you can have your website attached, a beautiful website at that. The ease of entering in all of our services into the service menu, our prices, and individual time intervals per service and per provider. But, the BEST thing about vagaro, is the ease of paper work. We do our daily tally and weekly tally sheets, and vagaro makes that absolutely a breeze. I am part owner, salon manager, and reception and I do all of the employees paperwork and money handling, and vagaro is absolutely amazing and makes the process so much easier than other software I've used over the years. The transaction list, to be able to go through all checkouts for the day, to be able to refund, charges, cash, and checks all separated into categories. It's just amazing. The checkout through vagaro is nice as well, you can put in the tip amount, check, cash, or charge, without using their merchant services, which is a benefit because you have an actual layout of each customer, each transaction, whereas on the credit card machine, which is completely separate, you can only see customer, and how much paid, including tip. Since, we opened this salon, we have only had vagaro, and we will continue to only have vagaro. It's the best salon and spa software that is available. No matter the size of salon, or services offered. This system works for everyone. Also, the text message updates they send out when theyre down.

Nachteile: There are really only a few things that I like the least about Vagaro. One would be, the system issues, especially with the credit card processing. When we first opened we were using vagaro as our merchant as well for our credit cards, and we had nothing but issues. Even now, I get the texts whenever there is a software malfunction, and it seems most of the malfunction is with credit card processing. So, we ended up having to buy an actual credit card machine and go with a different merchant provider, and now all of that is resolved. The next thing I like the least is, you can't separate your business at all. We have both tanning and a hair/nail salon. So, our tanning hours are slightly different from our hair/nail hours, and there is no way on vagaro, or our website, to separate and add additional hours. The last thing I like the least, is that Vagaro really only allows you to add services, there's no where for us to list our prices for tanning on our website, unless we take a picture of the menu and post it in our pictures, which would be out of place.

Work Smarter, Not Harder!

Bewertet am 14.11.2016
Mary C.
Nail technician
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My growing home-based nail business was using text message to book hundreds of clients. Switching to automated online booking was THE BEST BUSINESS DECISION I have ever made! It saves me from answering 600+ texts/week at all hours of the day/night so I can better focus my time and energy to providing a quality nail service. Automated booking removes the human errors of miscommunication and mistakes while providing each client ownership of their appointment, thus reducing no-shows. VAGARO online booking was a smooth transition and the App's simple user interface has made clients confident to book/rebook/cancel appointments any hour of the day. Clients can see all available appointments and compare against their schedule, as well as receive reminder emails that could include pertinent details, such as where to park or methods of accepted payment. I searched online and at beauty conventions for the perfect online booking system that could grow with my business needs, and VAGARO is the best value and service available on the market. It was a catalyst to my business development and the very definition of learning how to work smarter, not harder.

Vorteile: -so far, EVERYTHING!
-incredibly easy transition of hundreds of clients over the span of a month; the app is user friendly and self-explanatory
-clients of all ages and backgrounds have eagerly accepted the integration of automated booking
-easy to book off personal days without clients privy to days off
-easy to edit all aspects of the business (clients, hours of operation, services, etc)
-no major software bugs; my business operations have never been hampered by software glitches

Nachteile: After using this software for almost 1 year, I still haven't taken the time yet to explore the fullest capabilities of the software. However, I'm hoping it will be compatible with my Canadian Moneris account in respect to accounting and reporting through the client database and service totals, especially as I add staff to my growing business and move into a management role.
The Vagaro name took a while for clients to adapt to - we still don't know how to properly pronounce it!

Excellent Booking System !

Bewertet am 31.8.2016
Maria C.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really love this booking system . I find it easy to use and reliable. I also love the chat feature. If I don't understand something or need help with something or just plain forgot how to do something Vagaro tech support is there to help. I first got it because I needed a website ASAP to look professional. I also needed a reliable booking system for myself and my clients. it has increased client retention and clients that did not like to book in advance no do so because they don't have to remember to call and then play phone tag until we get to talk. I am a sole proprietor. Even good people forget appointments , with the 3 reminders that clients get its hard to forget to come in. If they still do forget or no show you can check with Vagaro to see if the text actually went through. I had a client that said she never got the message. She seemed honest but I did not see how that could be possible. I checked with Vagaro and there was an issue with her phone service. I don't do this with everyone, but in this case she really did not get the message. I do love that wen a client confirms the appointment the color in the appointment book changes to orange . If not I call them up. I love how it keeps track of what I do and what the clients get. I also love that I can set rules for online booking. I have mine set to 48 hour advance booking notice and then I have to approve it. But its possible to have same day booking open as well or not at all. I can keep track of how I I take payment cash or credit or check. The gift certificates are wondeful too. You can have a little creativity with them. Now and then someone will call when I am closed for a gift. I can send them a gift certificate through email. You can also do email blasts. I think a text blast would be great too, although they don't offer this at the moment. .

Vorteile: The ease of use, and the fact that clients get repeat reminders. It has increased client retention. It also shows new clients that I am serious about the business. The website was so easy to set up.

Nachteile: It does not work with Square. I was using Square before I started with Vagaro. I love Square too. I think the ability to text blast would be great. I know it takes me days to read my own email. A text is read that day. I do wish I had more space on the website. I do offer more services than the average cosmetologist. I also wish there was an easier way to get products that I sell into Vagaro. I think this should be something that Booking systems and beauty companies work on together. it would be great if you could just dropa Dermalogica App into Vagaro. When prices change all products are updated. and so on . Any product line that a salon or spa could use should have something to just ad in easy peasy.

User Friendly

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Michele lynn riedel R.
Stylist and Owner
Selbstständig

Kommentare: With everything being said Vagaro is awesome. They have marketing emails and inexpensive adds. I am very happy despite having problems. Nothing is perfect and Vagaro customer support is very good. In addition they have training videos and webinars.

Vorteile: I love Vagaro it is user friendly and streamlines my entire business. My whole business life in one system. Clients love it because of ease of booking and appointment reminders which is great because of obvious reasons but it also is good if there was a miscommunication between myself and a client and we can correct it before a mistake in appointment time and day. It shows me so much data and allows me at a click of a button to see what is going on and see my results. I love it.

Nachteile: There have been once or twice where a client booked online and it did not show up. I've also had clients show up for an appointment they booked but because I was so busy I did not realize they were coming in. With that being said the Pro's out way a few hiccups. However I have been highly dissatisfied with there mag swipe it is finicky and sometimes doesn't work and I have to key enter a sale which costs more and wastes precious time. Then I bought the blue tooth chip reader but it won't stay connected. So customer service has been very helpful and I am waiting for a docking station for the chip reader which is supposed to keep it connected. I have high hopes for this device. However I wish they would have explained that there was a docking station and that the chip reader would need to be paired after 30 minutes.

Great Features

Bewertet am 2.3.2019
Dianne R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent. Solving so many business problems.
-Booking and changes readily
-Selling packages and memberships online that allow clients to either pay monthly or pay in total and then have access to "#" of treatments.
-Mobile app: allowing clients to book and buy online
-Text info to owner whenever a client requests an appointment so that owner can ACCEPT,

Vorteile: The appointment Booking and billing is great. Calendar user interface as well as syncing to Google Calendar is great. Sign on and processing time for each transactions is REALLY FAST! (I used mindbody previously and it redraws the entire screen with each data entry). Being able to format the calendar a little is great.

Nachteile: The requirement to access transaction reports to refund or edit a client transaction is frustrating. I want to be able to go to a clients account and do anything for the client from that account, specifically see their visits, what they have been charged and be able with all of that information in front of me, refund, void, or partial refund. No way to pay a therapist a tip without charging client a service first. Customer Service told me to create a product called tip and use that. But that means products which are used to calculate SALES TAX will be included in the same annual report as tips should ONLY be included as income and be part of the income tax calculation. Now I have to run revenue report for the year, AND separately product report. Then download into excel, parse out tips and add them to total revenue for state and federal income tax reporting. Shared packages. The software looks as if it was designed for hairdressers or spas who do NOT allow clients to share packages. My company has an advantage over ALL OTHER MASSAGE. My packages do NOT expire and CAN BE SHARED!!. Husbands and wives get a package BECAUSE they can share it. Calendar updates: would like to be able to drag and drop appointments vs open, edit and "book/save" Checkout: Ability to charge a client for anything, TIP, service, package etc
Checkout for packages, after selecting package the software forces user to select package AGAIN from a second screen, then AGAIN from a third screen, 4th scre

Over all the company has been great for my business. I recommend to any salon wishing to grow.

Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Magnena J.
Stylist

Kommentare: Professional presence to new customers, a way to notify customers of appoints and huge variety of reports for taxes and clients review.

Vorteile: I like the inventory reports and most reports they offer to you to examine your business profile. I love the marketing features,

Nachteile: The one thing they have not changed is the ability to customize more than 1 processing time per section with a client assigned to the same stylist. They have the notification setup not for solo salons but for clients that have to see multiple specialist in one section. Im a solo salon I do everything myself. So I don't split the service by doing the relaxer color and sending the client to different stylist to roller set the hair and sit them under the dryer. So I hate there is no consideration for this kind of customer. I have to create two separate appointment which means the clients get two or 3 separate time notifications. So the client is confused. We note them as a no show not knowing they thought there was an error and show up later scheduled time for the roller set portion at 3:00 instead of 12:00 for the actual start of the service. I now use the personal time off option to avoid 2 notification. But if the client cancels their actual starting appointment online the blocked time I made to roller set the hair remain on the schedule because its really not Linked to the actual appointment. Im patient that if others are open about this same concern it will be changed.

LOVE IT" EFFICIENT, ESTICALLY PLEASING & EASY TO LEARN

Bewertet am 15.9.2016
Michael S.
STYLIST/SALON OWNER
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: IT's a God send, i tried a few others and just simply was a waste of time and money. The other stylists love it also, even the one who always says she's technology challenged , found it very easy to learn. & the customers who are using the APP or going to www.vagaro.com are singing its praises also, "so much easier to check their schedule & mine at the same time whenever its convenient for them & more efficient than calling the salon.

Vorteile: pricing is very fair for what you get. VaGARO packs a powerful punch in every aspect of running a business, as well for stylist or chair renters. ...Customer love the confirmation notices and as a result more customers are pre-booking(especially guys) who used to be notorious calling last second. & educational videos on how to use vagaro & customer service are both excellent. They are always making improvements. It is certainly paying for itself.

Nachteile: it could be my tablets,phone or me, but sometimes searching for a client can get a little tricky. for instance , if i search for a customer and start with a lowercase letter but originally inputted with a capital letter, their name sometimes wont show up on 1st search but always on the second, its minor issue and it could just be me or tablets. BUT It is the only glitch iv'e ever had with vagaro.

VAGARO IS The Bomb Dot Com!!!

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Cortney P.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: over Elated with Vagaro since 2012! its like a fine wine, it simply gets better and better with TIME! Thank You Vagaro for All You Do!
Studio C Inc
Cortney P Patton& The Teamj

Vorteile: the viusal design for left brain people in the world! i love the reports are listed up and down!

Nachteile: I do NOT like the pop ups each time- but I get it! nor do we LIKE the screen going both left to right and top to bottom, It is hard if you are a visual learner! i also know that there is a more simple way to add inventory for both salon use * back bar and retail. I have never had one assistant enter the new inventory properly until this year! 10+ years - the back bar and inventory system should be more user-friendly!!!

Great Software

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Lety S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am very happy with my experience I feel it has exceeding my expectations and helps make running a business a little easier. The Customer service is always very helpful and quick and I like to learning tutorials.

Vorteile: I think this is a great value with a lot of options I like that are included. My favorite is the text appointment reminders, being a sole provider its like having a receptionist not having to remind clients of their appointments. My clients like the fact that they can schedule their own appointments if they want and I love that I can easily reschedule or make appointment from the app on my phone at anytime.

Nachteile: I use them to host my website as well since its an easy integration and I feel it make me look more professional, I wish it was more customizable. I also wish it would integrate with Square since I really like using Square and many of my clients are familiar with it and feel safe using it.

As the owner for my Business Vagaro has a few things to improve of like being USER FRIENDLY.

Bewertet am 23.7.2017
Kanoya D.
Owner/Stylist
Selbstständig

Kommentare: The ease of clients scheduling their own appointments at their convenience. And the ability for them to see when I am available for the service they would like.

Vorteile: Being the owner Everything I need it for is there. I can cut down on no call no shows by having clients enter their CC info, and it bonus out by letting me be CASH FREE. I am able to do inventory and charge for services. *** I would love if there was a way for walk ins to just purchase product with out being on the actual schedule/calendar. I had to add an add on for product purchase then go in and add prices for the product and add it in to their service in order to charge. I fell like that's an extra step that don't need to happen. If someone come in off the street rather client or not I should have a option to just charge them for product instead of booking them then charging for the product. other than that I love the product and what it offers. I have not went into customizing my site just yet so I cant comment on that. just yet. I have IT experience so its easy for me but I'm noticing clients especially older ones have trouble locating functions like posting for reviews or booking services if there is only one service tech. not sure why but that's has been my feed back.

Nachteile: not easy for clients to leave a review.... Once they receive a Receipt. I feel they should get an option to leave a review after each service by the click of a button from their text and or email. I have not found a option that allows me to count how many ACTIVE clients I have on my roster.

great

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Yasmira T.
Hairdresser

Kommentare: great

Vorteile: Vagaro has help me to get my business in order I love it

Nachteile: create email marketing, create a easy menu for my clients to do their own appointments on line

New Updated Look!

Bewertet am 1.9.2016
Ilisa D.
Receptionist
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like how when you are going to update your program you tell us in advance. This helps a lot!!! I like the new updated display it is more user friendly. Our customers love the email reminders!!! It feels as if we can stay in contact with our customers better even when we do schedule so far in advance too!

Vorteile: Easy to use.
Customers love the Text Messages and Email reminders.
Love the color coded options to find things better and to label things better.
The multi use of interchangeable of different business.
Always there in a chat form when I need help!

Nachteile: Have to go to 2 or 3 different areas to load up, which takes time, and then eventually see what I need.