Über FloQast

Abschlussmanagementsoftware, die von Buchhaltungsunternehmen für Buchhaltungsunternehmen entwickelt wurde, um Abschlüsse schneller und genauer durchzuführen.

Erfahre mehr über FloQast

It also clearly links workpapers to tasks, and then further links workpapers to your integrated GL to easily tie out/reconcile account balances.

I can't think of anything I don't like about Floqast.

Bewertungen zu FloQast

4,9

FloQast hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FloQast bereits verwendet?

DeAnn
DeAnn
Staff Accountant in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think FloQast is a great organizational tool for completing monthly close processes in a timely manner. It gets all team members working together to complete tasks that have been assigned.

FloQast is very easy to navigate. The search selections help to narrow it down to specific companies that I may be focused on at the moment. We have the capabilities of having simple checklist items or reconciliations that need to be added.

I sometimes think that items show up after I have checked all of my items of. It is possible that I did not have the correct entity selected. I prefer that the Entity or "all entities" stays the same once I have made the selection. I would be able to select all entities and my items and leave it alone.

Mary
Senior Accountant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FloQast is Amazing!

Kommentare: FloQast has assisted our team in providing structure and efficiency to utility management, month-end close and financial reporting procedures. We also use FloQast for Flux Analysis to quickly identify areas that need attention in our organization. Our team repeatedly mentions how we wish every vendor we use were as excellent as FloQast.

Our team has been blown away by the customer service experience delivered by FloQast. The FloQast team members have been exceptional through every stage of the process - sales, implementation, and official launch. It is apparent upon first using the system that FloQast was designed by accountants for accountants. FloQast clearly illustrates bottlenecks and inefficiencies through month-end analytics allowing management to address staffing needs and cross-training. Our implementation team provided reconciliation templates and tools that helped us automate our close process. Every month our close process gets better and better through our use of FloQast. FloQast provides structure, efficiency, and insight into month-end close procedures. The FloQast team also encouraged us to identify other areas/processes we could use the system to improve. On their recommendation, we added additional workflows for functions such as utility management and financial reporting; it has been incredibly beneficial to use FloQast to enhance our entire Finance Department. All questions we ask have been answered timely and have been thoroughly researched. The FloQast team provides results! If there is a feature FloQast currently doesn't offer, they will actively work to implement this in the future. FloQast team members are knowledgable, considerate, and genuinely care about the success of the companies that use their products.

There is nothing we dislike about FloQast.

Samantha
Accountant in USA
Industrieautomation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

FQ for the win!

We love the auto rec and GL completeness features and our audit team does too!

The flux analysis tool is not integrated into the dashboard, and each report has to be refreshed and accessed individually as there's no combined view

Ash
Sr. Accountant in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

FloQast to the Rescue!

Easy to work with interface, Being able to set task checklist reminders, and most importantly the AutoRec Matching tool.

I have honestly enjoyed my experience using FloQast from the start and can't think of any drawbacks.

Deb
SVP, Accounting in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

FloQast Ease of Use is Excellent...and the Auditors Love it Too!

Implementation was a breeze - we had just rolled off of a large ERP implementation the year before and we were expecting more of the same with FloQast - but we were up and running in less than two weeks. And better yet, the team was using the system prior to the FloQast-led training session - it is that easy to use and that intuitive! Since the initial go-live, which involved the Accounting team only and focused on the monthly GL close and reconciliation process, we have rolled out to the financial reporting team, FP&A, and Payroll, each of whom has been very satisfied with the efficiency and control they have gained around their processes. But I think the main benefit has been the rollout of the system to our external auditors. We have transitioned the quarterly PBC list from their proprietary system into FloQast, and given them access to all of our financial reporting and monthly close checklist tasks and reconciliation reports. The auditors can pull the data that they need without assistance from the accounting or financial reporting teams, saving both us and them significant time during the audit. The number of conversations and emails has fallen off of a cliff and we are now on top of audit requests - often completing well in advance of the due date!

My only negative for FloQast would be in the Flux Reporting module, and specifically the flux report layout process. It is still a bit more difficult to make modifications to the reports, especially if your flux reporting is done at the financial statement line item level. However, based on past experience, I am sure that changes to this process are on the FloQast roadmap since many of the improvements that I've seen in the system over the past three years are the direct result of customer comments/suggestions!

Eric
Eric
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

FloQast: Excellent for Close Management

Kommentare: FloQast's team was great with implementation, working and continuing to support our team through operational improvements to the system, and assisting us in understanding the system. The system is easy to use and set-up, with not too many complexities, but enough robustness to shine where needed: The month-end close.

FloQast shines with assisting accounting teams with close management, by creating a centralized location for all close activities and management, regardless of what accounting system used for recording accounting transactional data. FloQast assists with checklists, flux analysis, and most important, reconciliations, to keep your balance sheet and income statement clean and to streamline an efficient, accurate, and reliable close. From functionality to assist with reconciliations from its reconciliation tool, and being able to streamline and manage accounting tasks, to improving the time to close, FloQast is one of the leaders in the market, and should be looked at by small to large, private and public companies alike.

FloQast does well where it focuses its attention: reconciliation, close management, checklist management, process reviews and approvals, flux analysis, and ensuring a close is done well. If you are looking for an FP&A tool for budgeting, or a financial reporting tool for financial statement preparation, this is not the tool. But where it sits, it sits very well, and meets a current market gap in many accounting systems.

Kevin
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Better than Spreadsheets by far!

Kommentare: We've realized that this tool kept us on track when we went to a decentralized accounting operation due to growth and the pandemic.

We like the user interface and ease of tracking items that need to get done. We also like that it identifies areas of needed improvement with its analytics, and that we can use it to track our PBCs and improve document version control.

We underutilize its capabilities because it has soo many of them, so it may take us a while to see additional productivity, but I'm confident it will deliver. One thing that I wish it had was the ability to override signoff dates. Sometimes we forget to mark the item as complete until the next day or two, and that messes with the analytics by falsely indicating latency.

Kevin
Sr Director, Assistant Controller in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Floqast best Close and support toll around

Kommentare: It has been great from first call to implementation. They really care and support during the entire process.

Streamlines close checklist with auto notifications and keeps all close data in one place.

N/A - currently we have been able to set up & customize the way we need.

Stefan
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product to assist in refining your close process

There are many things to love about the software. What I appreciated the most was ease of setup and use. Makes it very easy to create buy-in with your teams to use the software.

They should continue to improve their fluctuation analysis module. It is good, but basic.

Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Accounting Software

Floqast is one of the easiest implemented softwares I have ever used.

There aren't many, but one feature I would like to see is being able to make templates for adding new tasks and reconciliations.

Marianne
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Solution

Kommentare: We are a publicly traded company. Internal controls are part of our life in the office. Our auditors and PCAOB increasingly require companies to provide evidence of the controls, controls performance and efficiency. Before FloQast, our team had to create and update our monthly close tracking sheets manually and had to meet almost daily during the close time to ensure all tasks are done timely. The manual process created errors, miscommunication, and delays. Now, with FloQast, our close is almost stress free. My team can work remotely if they want to and get things on time. No micro management is needed. Our auditors have their evidence and get their SOX testing done REMOTELY with less questions as well. As my team's manager, I don't have to walk or call anyone to see where and how things are. If I have comments, I simply put those in FloQast and can see the progress and responses. Our close time and costs are cut down by almost one-third. Purchasing FloQast is one of the best decisions we've ever made. The team at FloQast is awesome. They listen, address our requests and provide assistance beyond our expectations. Thumbs Up!!!

fast implementation, value, services, efficiency, ease of use....

No cons

Fay
Assistant Controller in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazingly Efficient Tool With Outstanding Support Service!

As the person who reviews most of the Balance Sheet accounts in my organization, I am very satisfied with this product. With daily uploads of the updated trial balance, FloQast lets me know at a glance, which accounts are out of balance. I am able to write comments, ask specific questions to the accountant in charge of reconciling the account directly within the software application. It is practical and user friendly. All of our reconciliations, support schedules and documents are located in one place. It is easily accessible to our accountants and managers, thus greatly improving our month and year-end processing. The FloQast support service is outstanding. They are very knowledgeable and always friendly and professional.

They are virtually nonexistent. This is not a stagnant program. With the willingness to take customer feedback seriously and apply new technology, I am certain FloQast will be continuously improving.

Jasmine
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Accounting software

Kommentare: I really enjoy Floqast.

It is easy to consolidate all accounting tasks and reconciliations in one platform.

I do not have a something negative to say about Floqast.

Alison
Accounting Supervisor in USA

Wonderful customer service! Great product for month end closes!

Gives me a great feel of where we are in the month end closing process without having to go around and bug my team to see where they are at or what they have left to finish. GREAT customer service!! No matter who I contact, they are quick to email back and fix any issue.

Going back and forth between BOX and FloQast. If we had multiple additional hours to add all of our reconciliations to BOX, it might be helpful for year end close. We tried doing so when we first started using FloQast (when all uploads weren't carried forward month to month), but we haven't done any uploads recently.

Miryana
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great app-every accountant's dream

Kommentare: I am such a huge fan of FloQast, I can not imagine closing the books without FloQast. It is straight forward and simple to use, even for multi national corporation such as ours. The set up was handled extremely well and FloQast team is bunch of sweethearts, very professional and extremely fast in their responses. Being able to assign reconciliations to individuals and time stamp when they are compelte each month has taken our MEC time from 15 to 9 business days and thanks to FloQast that 9 might become 7 soon. FloQast creates accountability, enables teamwork, has great audit trail and gives one a lot more confidence when reviewing financials, not to mention saves hours and hours that you would otherwise spend re-running reports and tying up teh back up reports to account balances, it is worth every penny and is life changing for a Finance team.

Ease of use, seems simple yet does so much in the background

n o t h i n g t o r e p o r t

Kenny
staff accountant in USA
Computer-Hardware, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great tool!

Kommentare: Our company has been using FQ for almost 2 years. Within that time frame, we've had a major company infrastructure change and I was able to work with Lilith to help maintain the smooth transition. She's been with us from implementation, and I'm glad she's provided continued support to this day. I cannot speak for all customers, but the support we received is well above avg. in response and resolution. The FQ team is constantly trying to improve their product and ask for feedback on anything. Features we asked about when we implemented are now a standard feature, which shows they are listening and are actively testing new features to bring to the standard product. Admins require some computer knowledge, mostly for setup, but FQ will help you every step of the way.

great support, easy to learn as admin, via internet

We use Box.com for our storage, and the issue we run into is our admins from implementation deleted folders because they didn't like that folder structure, so they decide to make changes, which FQ makes those folders unique, so when we deleted, it took a function away from us.

Easy and great customer service

The software is very user friendly, everything is in one place and has easy audit trails. The customer service is excellent and there are very quick responses. They also have implemented many of our suggestions.

It would be nice to have aging for the reconciliations and the ability for customer fields in the checklists.

Devin
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FloQast is a great tool.

Very easy to sync to your accounting software and provides a checklist and reconciliations all in one place.

The cost. A lot of other great features within FloQast, but the price to use everything is high if you are a smaller company.

Ty
Senior Manager, International Accounting in USA
Informationsdienst, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

FQ is essential for our financial close process

Kommentare: The product is great and their team is super engaged in making sure we get the most out of the platform.

The user interface is super intuitive. The product is great for managing responsibilities and ensuring that tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner

I cannot think of any at this time. It's been a great product to use and I can't imagine performing our financial close without it

Apeksha
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes Audits a lot easier

Kommentare: FloQast helps me manage the teams progress without annoying or checking in with the team. If any balance changes there is a notification to ensure it is reconciled again.

Floqast helps ensure reconciliations and checklist items are complete on a monthly basis and flags any out of balance errors. This is incredibly helpful when doing an audit as the auditors already have all relevant schedules.

The daily alerts can be slightly annoying but this is customizable.

Baumaterial, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful for Monitoring the Monthly Close

I've been using this product for about 8 months. I like that I can add my own monthly checklist items so that I never forget to do any deliverables during the close. I also like that I'm alerted via email when my accounts are out of balance; however, I get alerts for all accounts that are out of balance, not just the ones I'm in charge of, which is something I wish did not happen. It's also great that this software saves copies of all your files on their Box site. I've accidentally deleted a file on my company's shared drive that I had spent hours on, and being able to access this deleted file on Floqast's website made my day!

I've had a lot of syncing issues, which can be very frustrating when the software isn't recognizing files or files don't show up.

Teela
Druck, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, I love it.

Kommentare: FloQast helped us streamline our month end check list and gave us a better structure to eliminate errors and be more efficient.

The sorting feature is great. I enjoy the ability to be able to see what I have due and whether or not it is complete.

Wish I could sort by other people. There are times when I am waiting on others to get a part of their job done before I can begin working on my task so using a filter to search by other individuals would be great.

Ryan
Senior Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Probably one of the best products for accountants in years.

Kommentare: It helped us effectively transition from a quarterly close process to a monthly close process. Additionally, it has helped us to organize and streamline our balance sheet reconciliations while eliminating wasteful processes.

I love the hash-tag feature because it provides the user with the flexibility and computational power of Excel with the robustness of a reconciliation data warehouse. Additionally, the checklist feature is a great way to plan out your month and your financial close. We also use FloQast to capture audit evidence surrounding review and approvals. This has been paramount to our success in both internal and external audits.

I wish you could rename folders within the FloQast application; however, I have faith that this feature will be added with time.

Annie
Mgr, Revenue Accounting Ops in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and keeps us organized

Checklists, organization, email reminders, and sign off documentation

Having to reconcile each subsidiary account separately

, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for accounting close and reconciliations

The look of the interface is really clean and easy to use. We like using it a lot for our monthly accounting close to keep on top of everything.