Über FloQast

Abschlussmanagementsoftware, die von Buchhaltungsunternehmen für Buchhaltungsunternehmen entwickelt wurde, um Abschlüsse schneller und genauer durchzuführen.

Erfahre mehr über FloQast

It also clearly links workpapers to tasks, and then further links workpapers to your integrated GL to easily tie out/reconcile account balances.

I can't think of anything I don't like about Floqast.

Bewertungen zu FloQast

4,9

FloQast hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FloQast bereits verwendet?

DeAnn
DeAnn
Staff Accountant in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think FloQast is a great organizational tool for completing monthly close processes in a timely manner. It gets all team members working together to complete tasks that have been assigned.

FloQast is very easy to navigate. The search selections help to narrow it down to specific companies that I may be focused on at the moment. We have the capabilities of having simple checklist items or reconciliations that need to be added.

I sometimes think that items show up after I have checked all of my items of. It is possible that I did not have the correct entity selected. I prefer that the Entity or "all entities" stays the same once I have made the selection. I would be able to select all entities and my items and leave it alone.

Christina
Sr Dir IA in USA
Biotechnologie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

FloQast Leading the Accounting Close and SOX Management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic! I have been working with FloQast for 3 years and each year they continue improving the product and adding new very relevant features. The team is incredible to work with and very customer service oriented.

I love that FloQast has the ability to consolidate accounting functions into one centralized location. I enjoy the fact that all the accounting documentation can be accessible within the FloQast system, and it is linked directly into our SOX compliance module.

I would like to see more in-app linking between the modules and consistency between the features in each module.

Samantha
Accountant in USA
Industrieautomation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

FQ for the win!

We love the auto rec and GL completeness features and our audit team does too!

The flux analysis tool is not integrated into the dashboard, and each report has to be refreshed and accessed individually as there's no combined view

Kelli
Corporate Controller in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

How did we live without this tool!!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent! From demo, to caring sales people, to very smart implementation and follow up with the account team. Support is quick to respond and demos are always available.

Ease of use and easy to see close progress on one page. Remind is a GREAT tool for those always waiting on documents from other departments!

Can't say that I like anything least! This tool is a God send!

Eric
Eric
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

FloQast: Excellent for Close Management

Kommentare: FloQast's team was great with implementation, working and continuing to support our team through operational improvements to the system, and assisting us in understanding the system. The system is easy to use and set-up, with not too many complexities, but enough robustness to shine where needed: The month-end close.

FloQast shines with assisting accounting teams with close management, by creating a centralized location for all close activities and management, regardless of what accounting system used for recording accounting transactional data. FloQast assists with checklists, flux analysis, and most important, reconciliations, to keep your balance sheet and income statement clean and to streamline an efficient, accurate, and reliable close. From functionality to assist with reconciliations from its reconciliation tool, and being able to streamline and manage accounting tasks, to improving the time to close, FloQast is one of the leaders in the market, and should be looked at by small to large, private and public companies alike.

FloQast does well where it focuses its attention: reconciliation, close management, checklist management, process reviews and approvals, flux analysis, and ensuring a close is done well. If you are looking for an FP&A tool for budgeting, or a financial reporting tool for financial statement preparation, this is not the tool. But where it sits, it sits very well, and meets a current market gap in many accounting systems.

Marlena
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has been great. We have become more efficient in our month end close process. One of the best decisions regarding software that the company has made.

Overall, this is a great product. It is user friendly and easy to use. The ability to upload existing excel reconciliations makes month end close more efficient.

Our company has multiple locations and divisions. The account reconciliation dashboard can become overwhelming because of the number of accounts to be reconciled.

Jenna
Financial Analyst in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We Love Floqast

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Their customer service is unmatched! We have a quarterly call with our representative in which we can discuss any improvements we may need on our software. I would highly recommend with that in mind!

I love the fact we can import transactions from our general ledger into Floqast and can reconcile on a daily basis. This allows our whole team to see the reconciliations rather than just having it in an excel sheet. At first, we were a bit skeptical, but since the change we will never go back. The time saved is literally 3+ hours on the workday.

We are working through any improvements with our Floqast representative. Most of the time it is only issues based on connectivity, we have yet to run into any issues.

Rochelle
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Month-End Closing Tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Everyone we've worked with at FloQast has been professional and quick to respond to questions or issues that have come up. We've been very pleased overall!

I love how we now have a dynamic tool for organizing all of our month-end tasks. No more excel checklists for us! FloQast has allowed us to cut our month-end close time from barely closing by the last day of the month to 15 business days!

Really my only complaint is not being able to duplicate prepaid items in the AutoRec feature. We have several monthly invoices that are prepaid, so being able to duplicate last month's item and just change the invoice number and dates would be wonderful.

Courtney
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Customer Oriented

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love how responsive FloQast is to customer feedback and questions.

I would like to see improvement on variance analysis website design.

Katherine
Accountant in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FloQAST with Ease

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am glad to have this platform added to our month end closing process. It is great. The staff is very receptive to our questions and concerns.

It is very user friendly. The notification emails when reconciliations change is a great feature. It also is a good tracker to prioritize the month end closing.

I do not have any cons right now. I have been a user for our monthly close process. I hope to use more features on FQ in the future.

Nick
Asst. Controller in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great application for early stage startup to mature public company

Kommentare: Chef's kiss!

I love the ease of use, customization, and scalability. FloQast is a must-have tool to optimize your MEC processes. When I joined my last company, we had ~300 reconciliations and only ~150 checklist items. At the end of our close optimization sprint, we had over 600 checklist steps. The increased documentation allowed us to improve consistency and efficiency, and allowed us to facilitate team changes (both planned and unplanned).

Last time I checked, the bank rec automation tool wasn't fully integrated with our banking system and ERP, which didn't allow us to maximize the efficiency of the tool.

Aneta
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Favorite Month-End Close Tool

FloQast makes it easy to stay on track with our month end close. It is connected to our accounting software and makes reviewing reconciliations seamless. It it also super helpful in making sure we are on track, meeting our deadlines and when needed identify blockers or delays. Overall the interface is very user friendly and it is my favorite month-end collaboration tool ever (have tried two other ones but this is by far the most user friendly one).

One thing that can definitively improve is Slack integration. Would love to see slack reminders for reconciliations that are due but have not been signed off yet, currently the feature is only available for checklist items.

Zachary
Accounting Co-Op in USA
Biotechnologie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

FloQast Review

The ease of use of FloQast is the best feature for me, as it allows our team to be coordinated on each of our assignments, and isn't confusing to look at.

When I first started using FloQast, I wasn't checking it daily as I do now. This caused me to not realize when my boss wanted certain assignments to be in, as I wasn't checking it often enough. Maybe adding a feature where it better notifies you about upcoming assignments that are due? Although this isn't a problem for me anymore, it could be helpful for new users.

Stacey
Sr Accountant in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Optimizing Close Process

Kommentare: FloQast has the best employees, they are the most responsive and helpful staff I have ever had the pleasure to work with.

Integrating FloQast was super easy and the team bought in right away. Tracking monthly reconciliations is a high priority so being able to assign individuals and get visibility to completeness is critical.

I can't think of one thing that I dislike about FloQast!

Jasmine
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Accounting software

Kommentare: I really enjoy Floqast.

It is easy to consolidate all accounting tasks and reconciliations in one platform.

I do not have a something negative to say about Floqast.

Alison
Accounting Supervisor in USA

Wonderful customer service! Great product for month end closes!

Gives me a great feel of where we are in the month end closing process without having to go around and bug my team to see where they are at or what they have left to finish. GREAT customer service!! No matter who I contact, they are quick to email back and fix any issue.

Going back and forth between BOX and FloQast. If we had multiple additional hours to add all of our reconciliations to BOX, it might be helpful for year end close. We tried doing so when we first started using FloQast (when all uploads weren't carried forward month to month), but we haven't done any uploads recently.

Miryana
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great app-every accountant's dream

Kommentare: I am such a huge fan of FloQast, I can not imagine closing the books without FloQast. It is straight forward and simple to use, even for multi national corporation such as ours. The set up was handled extremely well and FloQast team is bunch of sweethearts, very professional and extremely fast in their responses. Being able to assign reconciliations to individuals and time stamp when they are compelte each month has taken our MEC time from 15 to 9 business days and thanks to FloQast that 9 might become 7 soon. FloQast creates accountability, enables teamwork, has great audit trail and gives one a lot more confidence when reviewing financials, not to mention saves hours and hours that you would otherwise spend re-running reports and tying up teh back up reports to account balances, it is worth every penny and is life changing for a Finance team.

Ease of use, seems simple yet does so much in the background

n o t h i n g t o r e p o r t

Kenny
staff accountant in USA
Computer-Hardware, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great tool!

Kommentare: Our company has been using FQ for almost 2 years. Within that time frame, we've had a major company infrastructure change and I was able to work with Lilith to help maintain the smooth transition. She's been with us from implementation, and I'm glad she's provided continued support to this day. I cannot speak for all customers, but the support we received is well above avg. in response and resolution. The FQ team is constantly trying to improve their product and ask for feedback on anything. Features we asked about when we implemented are now a standard feature, which shows they are listening and are actively testing new features to bring to the standard product. Admins require some computer knowledge, mostly for setup, but FQ will help you every step of the way.

great support, easy to learn as admin, via internet

We use Box.com for our storage, and the issue we run into is our admins from implementation deleted folders because they didn't like that folder structure, so they decide to make changes, which FQ makes those folders unique, so when we deleted, it took a function away from us.

Easy and great customer service

The software is very user friendly, everything is in one place and has easy audit trails. The customer service is excellent and there are very quick responses. They also have implemented many of our suggestions.

It would be nice to have aging for the reconciliations and the ability for customer fields in the checklists.

Devin
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FloQast is a great tool.

Very easy to sync to your accounting software and provides a checklist and reconciliations all in one place.

The cost. A lot of other great features within FloQast, but the price to use everything is high if you are a smaller company.

Ty
Senior Manager, International Accounting in USA
Informationsdienst, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

FQ is essential for our financial close process

Kommentare: The product is great and their team is super engaged in making sure we get the most out of the platform.

The user interface is super intuitive. The product is great for managing responsibilities and ensuring that tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner

I cannot think of any at this time. It's been a great product to use and I can't imagine performing our financial close without it

Sunny
Accounting Supervisor in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An very useful tool that we rely on

The Check list has been very useful, it is what we rely on to complete our financial close month after month. FloQast helps us manage workflows, properly allocate tasks among team members, and monitor progress. It is simple to use and easy to modify. We are happy with the system.

For someone assigned as a "Preparer" for some tasks, and as a "Reviewer" for other tasks, it would be nice to have the ability to filter the Check list just as a preparer or just as a reviewer.

Claude
Shared Services Controller in Kanada
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An upgrade to our month end process

Kommentare: Pretty good, support was awesome and online trainings are really well done

Balance sheet reconciliation with GL Linked is a must for our organizations.

Flux analysis is not linked yet with Business Central

Teela
Druck, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, I love it.

Kommentare: FloQast helped us streamline our month end check list and gave us a better structure to eliminate errors and be more efficient.

The sorting feature is great. I enjoy the ability to be able to see what I have due and whether or not it is complete.

Wish I could sort by other people. There are times when I am waiting on others to get a part of their job done before I can begin working on my task so using a filter to search by other individuals would be great.

Ryan
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Probably one of the best products for accountants in years.

Kommentare: It helped us effectively transition from a quarterly close process to a monthly close process. Additionally, it has helped us to organize and streamline our balance sheet reconciliations while eliminating wasteful processes.

I love the hash-tag feature because it provides the user with the flexibility and computational power of Excel with the robustness of a reconciliation data warehouse. Additionally, the checklist feature is a great way to plan out your month and your financial close. We also use FloQast to capture audit evidence surrounding review and approvals. This has been paramount to our success in both internal and external audits.

I wish you could rename folders within the FloQast application; however, I have faith that this feature will be added with time.