Über ContractSafe

ContractSafe hilft Unternehmen, unterschriebene Verträge besser zu organisieren und das Verpassen wichtiger Termine zu verhindern, ohne viel Zeit oder Geld zu investieren.

Erfahre mehr über ContractSafe

Ability to search using metadata and by all of the filters you need. Purpose-built for managing contracts.

While a laudable goal, right now the feature is still weak.

Bewertungen zu ContractSafe

4,9

ContractSafe hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 130 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ContractSafe bereits verwendet?

Francis
Francis
Vice President of Information Technology in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Value $$$ Easy to Use :)

Product was easy to use and understand. Customizations came naturally as you work through the process of uploading and completing contract records in the system.

While the reports can be customized, a richer dashboard would be nice to see. Charts and tables with counts of upcoming contract renewals is one example of how this view would be beneficial. A table showing contracts that are completely filled out would also be nice to see.

Eli
Senior Paralegal in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Checks all the Boxes without Adding Distracting or Unnecessary Features

Kommentare: Overall, I've had a positive experience as I've been implementing. There are lots of trainings available and the support team is very responsive if I ever have a question. I'll be interested to see how the rest of the team feels after rolling out, but I anticipate a smooth transition as the product is fairly intuitive.

What attracts me most to this system is the intuitive user interface for each individual user. In addition to providing a user-friendly and logical contract storage system, it is easy as an admin to control what any given user can see and do in the system. It’s also really easy to track all key dates/contract terms and to send out customizable reminders for specific individuals of your choosing. On top of all that, it has features for sending out contracts for signature and UNLIMITED storage for related documents (like redlines) among other things. The other systems I looked at were either way more robust (and thus more complicated) than we needed or alternatively they provided most of what we needed but were much less intuitive for the way we process things. I could go on, but at the end of the day it has everything we are looking for (plus a little bit more) in a system that seems very user-friendly and easy to use.

Like any software, it is not without certain flaws. The [AI]ssistant has it's limits and there is a bit of a learning curve to use it most effectively. Probably what annoys me the most is the contract list, but that is probably a learning curve issue as well. The system works as deigned and not necessary as you might hope sometimes, but the team at ContractSafe seems to be very receptive to input for future builds and/or will help you find the best way to navigate your issue within their current build.

Maureen
Paralegal in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

First company-wide contract management system

Kommentare: It was very easy to set up and roll out to all our different departments. It is a very cost effective and organized way to have a single location to keep all important contracts safe and accessible.

The service is very user friendly. Not complicated at all. I really like how easy it is to search documents, and the linking and reminder features are very helpful in keeping things organized.

The A-1 assistant could use some tweaking, not always accurate. The system is missing the ability to delete contracts while within the contract details page.

Eugenie
Legal Counsel in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ContractSafe Review

Kommentare: It's been a very good experience so far. The first contracts are in and the user adoption seems to be going smoothly.

The UX is very good. ContractSafe was easy to set up and customize, even for lawyers. We got amazing support from the team. We were able to configure approvals, forms, intake, signatures, and reports very easily. ContractSafe is a robust CLM solution and supports key integrations for only a fraction of the price that other vendors charge. It is so basic yet so powerful! We love it so far!

As an out-of-the-box solution, we had to think about how to adapt to ContractSafe and not vise versa. Further, the folders and views system is a bit unusual. We would suggest a few features such as user groups, a more direct eSign integration, and a Box integration.

Bill
Sr. Contract and Vendor Management in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Contract Management Quicker and Easier!

The OCR recognition coupled with full text search is a top feature. The AI module continues to learn and becomes more and more accurate overtime, which saves time with initial load and setup of documents. Setting up and viewing based upon easy to build custom fields and tags is flexible and fast. Overall, extremely easy to adapt to our existing business processes and easily modified once set when requirements change

Any software can be improved. Native API level integration with reporting tool suites is my number one request as an add on to the product. They are working on an API and we are anxious to get that deployed so we can easily integrate with our enterprise wide reporting.

KelliJo
Project Coordinator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Stay Organized. Stay Compliant.

Kommentare: ContractSafe staff have been very helpful with start-up and transition from our old system. They are always available when I need them, either via email, phone call or online chats. They have also made an edit that I requested, which is nice to have them be so flexible.

VERY User Friendly. Great Report Features. Extremely Customizable. Reliable Automatic Email Notifications. PDF Search Feature.

We often have more than one active contract document at a time, so it would be nicer to have all of them together, rather than one on the main page and the others put on the Related Docs page, but it just takes some getting used to. Our old system was free of charge, so hopefully the Exec Members see the value in ContractSafe and do not halt the use of the program.

Andrew
Andrew
Member - Membership Education Director in USA
Programmentwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easily Track Business Contracts

The support staff is awesome. They're friendly and responsive. The company is still small enough that the owner is involved, and you can tell that the rest of the team works closely with the ownership team.

It was a bit expensive for our particular use case. To be fair, the company did offer a generous price for us that better fit our budget.

CEO in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Partner

Kommentare: We can find agreements whenever we need to with the click of a button. It has NEVER failed us once.

Integration easy, on-boarding easy, user friendly, cost effective, great layout, always works

Nothing that I can say has been a con or issue.

Sam
Compliance Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful interface that's easy to use!

Simple, straightforward, effective contract management without all the unnecessary bells and whistles that only confuse users and deter them from using it. It's exactly what we needed and the implementation was effortless.

I have not experienced a single con with ContractSafe.

Joe
VP, Finance in USA
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Contract Management System!

Kommentare: Our main goal was to find a contract management system that was easy to configure and implement, easy use across all departments within our organization with little training and allow us to confidently manage our contracts without the need for additional resources and ContractSafe provided us with exactly that.

Very user-friendly system which was easy to implement, all at a reasonable price. The product has all of the features we need to manage contracts, it is easily customizable, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the customer support team are outstanding! They are very responsive and willing to do whatever it takes to ensure their customers are set-up for success.

The only thing I can think of is having the ability to control which documents flow into ContractSafe from DocuSign, other than by user. It would be great if there was a flag or other filter based on other criteria, even if it was more manual.

Jessica
Contract Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A customizable Document Management System driven by a passionate team of developers

There is a wealth of customization available throughout the system is great. Specifically in creation of reporting, creating views to utilize and share, having personalized control on addition of new fields/forms without having to reach out directly to developer to bake in the coding is a huge plus. The company is engaged and interested in feedback from users and seems to care about further improving their product on an ongoing basis. They are open to involving customers in suggestions for updates and are quick to respond to issues with positive results for all parties.

There are aspects of the software that lacks in refinement. The software itself is not bad in any way, but there are certain items I've seen in other Document Management software programs that is either not possible in ContractSafe or not yet mapped out. Potential for "IF - THEN" statements in the software would be beneficial, but not strictly necessary. Coding for summary pages is unfortunately restricted to a certain formatting. For companies attempting to manage a larger number of contracts and granting access, there are are some pain points that a smaller company may not necessarily encounter. It would be nice if the User Access Settings would list more information for the user than just their email address: such as the user's first and last name, access granted date, an identifying region or area that links them to a potential "group" within ContractSafe would make it easier to apply bulk action changes.

Joie
Sr. Product Regulatory Specialist in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend

Kommentare: Before ContractSafe, we lived like pioneers and printed hard copies which we stored in file cabinets. Now we can keep all contracts in one very organized place, and it's very easy to search for what you need.

The platform is extremely user-friendly, and the support we've received is amazing! Just a few of the features I wouldn't want to live without: the ability to drag and drop files into the program, the ability to create email reminders when a contract is set to expire (if an employee leaves their position, you can transfer those reminders to another user!), the ability to link related documents so you can see all at a glance.

More clear information upfront about roles and permissions would have been extremely helpful.

PRESTON
Compliance Officer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

YOU HAD ME FROM HELLO

Kommentare: WITH CONTRACT SAFE, WE CAN NOW EASIILY COMPLY WITH ACCREDITATION AGENCY STANDARDS

The ease of use and the straight forward organized graphics

UNABLE TO FULLY ASSESS FOR THIS QUESTION

Kristen
Director of Operations in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I was looking for an easy to use online tool to manage contracts for my small firm.

Kommentare: - tracks my contracts
- tracks cost and billing codes for my contracts
- gives sales people read only access to view the contract statuses
- allows me to tag contracts and leave notes for myself for the future

I was surprised at how easily I could customize the software for me. Without even reading the support docs I was able to create custom fields for the contracts and customize the folder names. I tried several other software products for this (Agiloft, Dubsado, Hubspot and Zoho). We already use Hubspot and Zoho for other reasons, so I thought they would work. I think you could use this software without customizing it, but we sell different products and have different sales members, so I needed the flexibility.

I'm not sure what the downsides are yet; I wouldn't have purchased it if I didn't think it was going to work for me! I guess I wish that pricing was the same for month to month and annual, and there is a little bit of a price break. Also, they might want to consider a two week trial, because sometimes it is hard to test everything in just a week!

Jody
Staff Accountant in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive and User Friendly

Kommentare: We have had a very positive experience with ContractSafe. It is comprehensive and easy to use.

ContractSafe covers all areas necessary to easily store, retrieve and report on contracts, service orders, etc.

If one improvement could be made, I feel it would be to have a choice of dates used to determine the term calculation. This is very minor.

Julie
VP, Business Development in USA
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ContractSafe is a perfect solution to contract management!

Ease of implementation and use is fantastic. You don't need a lot of training and anyone in your organization can access contracts!

Sometimes the system has difficulty importing older scanned documents, including saving them in an incorrect view (horizontal vs. vertical) and cannot convert them to readable documents.

Pieter
CFO in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solves all my problems and more!

Kommentare: We were able to replace 3 tools (Google Sheets, Google Calendar and Dropbox) used to manage our contracts. While we initially only intended to use it for customer contracts, we quickly realized that the use cases are nearly unlimited. We now use it for vendor contract management, board minutes, certificate management and many other use cases. Frankly, this software solved all of our legal document lifetime management problems. Could not be more satisfied!

The software is highly customizable, allowing me to manage my contracts in the same way I was used to on Dropbox, Google Calendar and Google Sheets. Despite the customizability, the user experience is very intuitive. This software solved all of the problems we had with contract lifetime management, and then some - it exceeded our wildest expectations.

There are a few bugs which makes sense for a new product; the support team more than make up for this.

Awani
Legal-North America in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ContractSafe Review

Kommentare: Our pain points were creating workflows, receiving timely notifications, and having an easily searchable repository.

Ease of transition, cost, and the AI data extraction system.

That attachments are not searchable in their text body.

Keara
Executive Assistant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy Data Management

Kommentare: We where looking for a place to house our contracts and be able to pull reporting. I researched three companies in total, this one was the easiest to work with and functionality. As well as it was made by attorneys so they know what people need. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was my sales rep and has been awesome to work with. The entire customer support team is fantastic

How easy it is to use and configure and set up.

that the AI is limited and it doesn't have the full contract life cycle

Cristina
General Counsel in USA
Fischerei, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Contract Safe is a user friendly product

Contract Safe is easy to use and the support is amazing. Support has been available to train our entire company several times.

Integration with Sales Force has been a challenge for us.

leah
Corporate Counsel in USA
Marktforschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Corporate Counsel spends her days on ContractSafe

Kommentare: I think what I like more so than even the ease of use is the customer service.

The software is easy to use- it's intuitive! It just gets me!

There was nothing that I did not like about it

Holly
Contract Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

ContractSafe brought us in to the "NOW" of Contract Management!

Kommentare: First, the team at ContractSafe is amazing. From sales to customer support, they go above and beyond for those of us who aren't too technically savvy and make it so easy! Second, the value of the tool for the spend is excellent especially when you are making a business case to upper management and finance teams. Finally, the ability to start using the software from day ONE is an incredible ROI story!

It's so extremely easy to use and set up. It gives us all that we need without having to spend hours of development and training for users.

I haven't found anything I don't like just yet! I researched to find a software that would meet our needs as we outlined them, and ContractSafe meets them all so far!

Catherine
General Counsel in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Great experience, really prompt and helpful staff. Company is open to suggestions and implementing changes to meet our business needs.

Very user friendly, text recognition and custom fields are a big plus.

Would like a few more report options but company seems to be working on those features.

Rob
Co-Founder and Managing Partner in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Product!

Kommentare: This is a great product. As a small business business owner, at any given time I have 50+ active contracts between vendors and customers. I've always wanted a product like this, but found the options to be way too expensive. So, instead, I've historically managed my contracts using an old fashioned windows (and now Dropbox) folder. No longer. With ContractSafe's great features and low price, I've converted over (its been about six months now) and love it. I have saved hours and hours of time AND been able to stay on top of auto-renewals and address them before it's too late.

Everything. In particular, I appreciate the user interface - its very intuitive and easy to use. I haven't needed to use any of the tutorials or contact support. In terms of features my favorites are the OCR feature that scans the bodies of all of my contracts so I can search for key words. And, of course, the remidner feature which sends me an email anytime an auto-renewal is about to kick-in.

I don't know much about the quality of customer support because I have not had to use it.

Ben
Administrative Support Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Customization of fields, reminders, great customer service

Managing folders and subfolders is not intuitive. Would be useful to have drag-and-drop capabilities for certain access levels.