Über AssessTEAM

Kontinuierliches feedbackbasiertes Mitarbeiterbewertungssystem, Durchführung von Selbstbewertungen, Peer Reviews, 360-Grad-Bewertungen. 1 USD/Person und Monat.

Erfahre mehr über AssessTEAM

The software was easy to deploy and customise to meet my business needs.

Goal setting tool not the easiest to use. Generally, the app is not very user-friendly.

Bewertungen zu AssessTEAM

4,9

AssessTEAM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 156 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AssessTEAM bereits verwendet?

Glenn
Glenn
Strategy and Development Specialist in Südafrika
Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Seamless and helpful productivity tool

Kommentare: Assessteam gives an all-round view of general - and project-specific - productivity and helps enormously with staff reviews.

Easy to use yet offers comprehensive data and functionality. From time sheets to staff reviews, it is an all-in-one productivity and HR tool. It was easy to integrate into our system and the tech support is spot-on, helpful and efficient.

I can't think of anything now. We are still exploring it.

Peter
Director of Credentialing in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Why we love AssessTEAM at Epic Cardiovascular Staffing

Kommentare: I really like this software system for our performance evaluations. My division has used this for 3-4 years after originally using a different system. It takes a little while to get truly comfortable, but it has worked very well for us. I've built out our evaluation templates myself, and if that's something you're interested in, AssessTEAM allows you to do that.

I'm able to configure my evaluation templates exactly the way I want, and can customize the system to send them out the way I want to. This software is very flexible, and allows you leeway to tailor it to your needs. We use these evaluations for joint commission certification, and I like the way the final evaluation is presented. I can easily create multiple templates for any job description I may have a need for.

When I started with the system, it has so many features it's a little overwhelming. Luckily, my support person, [sensitive content hidden], was always available to help me, and over time taught me how to make the system do exactly what I want it to do. I can't stress enough how important customer support is for software like this, and [sensitive content hidden] has provided that expertise for me every single time I needed his help.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you Peter, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Sheena
Sr. ASP.Net Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

AssessTEAM Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

AssessTEAM offers a comprehensive suite of performance management tools, including goal setting, real-time feedback, performance reviews, and analytics, providing organizations with a holistic approach to managing employee performance. User-Friendly Interface: Many users appreciate AssessTEAM's intuitive and user-friendly interface, which makes it easy to navigate and use the platform effectively. The platform's simplicity contributes to higher user adoption rates and overall satisfaction.

Although AssessTEAM supports integration with other systems, users may encounter challenges or limitations when integrating with specific third-party software or legacy systems, potentially leading to data synchronization issues or workflow disruptions.

Administrative Ninja in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome service but a few glitches (but awesome service).

Kommentare: Generally the support team at AssessTEAM has been great with setup and implementation and ongoing support.

We were not looking for a traditional Team Management Software we were looking for an existing system to manage and assess our core competencies and develop them. We found that AssessTEAM was a good start. The support team was able to create features that we wanted. We like that the reviewees can view their reviews in totality, other software is very much managment-facing. We needed something employee-facing.

We had a few glitches that made it seem like we were Beta testing the software. It was a bit of a hassle. Luckily, the awesome support team was able to fix the problem in short order. I wish the system was a bit more configurable in terms of goal setting.

Antwort von AssessTEAM

Thank you John, we were rolling out a major upgrade during your setup and your inputs were a big help. We appreciate your patience.

Jakub
HR BP in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

AssessTeam Review

very good and user friendly tool for performance management.

reporting was not great, company wide views and ratings were not as useful as they could be.

Felicia
People Service Delivery Consultant in Südafrika
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AssessTEAM - Great Client Services and Easy of Use (Simplicity)

Kommentare: The 360 Degree evaluations was easy to setup and very user friendly. The service we received was beyond our expectations taking concierge service to the next level. It was easy to connect to support staff and was extremely helpful in all our engagements

The friendly service we received from [sensitive content hidden] The system was extremely use to use. The amazing service and features from the product allowed us to setup our 360 degree evaluation in a few days and distribute to all our employees effortlessly!

Nothing comes to mind.

Shannon
Business Operations Specialist in USA
Chemikalien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, efficient, and solid

Kommentare: The product and all associated services have exceeded expectations for everyone at our company, from the top executives through the folks who rarely touch computers in their daily lives.

We love the interface because it is friendly at every level. We love the customer service because they are responsive and comprehensive. We are 100% satisfied and highly recommend both the product and the services!

We have had only one bug appear during our first round of performance evaluations. [sensitive content hidden] jumped on the case and provided an interim solution while their IT partners fixed the bug. Again, we are 100% satisfied.

HR Director in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MPB Review

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

I only use AssessTEAM once a year. [sensitive content hidden] has been my contact each year I have a question. He is readily available and helps me setup the evaluations before I send them out. I'm very happy with the customer service.

People at my firm want the evaluations a certain way. I have to export the evaluations and manipulate the file to get them the way the Partners like. I wish there were more viewable/printable options of reports.

Sean
Service Delivery Manager in Südafrika

A Valuable business tool

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful, it has really been a great tool addition to our company

Great product that allows us as a company to assess our team fairly. It also allows us to provide real time feedback to employees and be able to set goals for them long or short term and to assist them in improving productivity, work flow and morale.

A little confusing setting up the evaluations and where to find things in the menu items

Karen
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quarterly reviews have never been easier or more efficient!

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: One of the smoothest deployments I've ever experienced!

Ease of setup and use. Very user friendly and great customer service!

I can't think of anything I didn't like about AssessTEAM!

Manoj
CEO in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and powerful at the same time

Kommentare: We were part of the beta as one of the first companies to start using AssessTEAM, we received a high level of support from the team and they have been very responsive to our needs. The rollout was seamless with nothing that my team could not manage on their own with the videos and the knowledge base.

Simplicity KRA database Continuous feedback process built for smaller HR departments Flexibility Customization possibilities

The mobile app does not enable any administrative features or overall reports which are only available on the web interface.

Tiffany
Customer Service Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch Service

Kommentare: The support that comes along with this amazing product is top notch! They are so engaged and responsive. If I ever have a question then they are super helpful even scheduling one on one time to make sure I completely understand.

It's easy to use, and I like the scheduling out of reviews and surveys

I can't think of anything, the premade reviews are great

Jeanne
Customer Experience Director in Südafrika

LDX Review

Kommentare: No issues so far, when I have needed any guidance the call logging process has been easy and the turnaround time for resolution has been very quick.

Easy to deploy/implement as well as easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Perhaps a little more explanation around some of the concepts e.g. when setting up an evaluation what'll happen when picking " Default result areas ...." vs " Select from all available result areas" etc.

Randy
CEO in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use and easy to rollout

Kommentare: It took us a total of 3 days to rollout the system for 16 employees. The KRA database was very useful to build a foundation of our evaluation plan and the simple import routines got our employees setup quickly. Very little help was needed unlike the other systems I have tried , never saw a video or needed help

simplicity cloud usage speed kra / kpi library

the mobile apps do not allow for all features in the backend, only a very small subset

Ogechi
HR Manager in Nigeria
Kapitalmärkte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic ride with AssessTeam

Kommentare: It was a beautiful experience, it enabled my organization receive great feedback which is positively impacting our policies, culture, work ethics and overall performance. Also, we received great support from the team,really patient and always ready to provide clarifications where necessary. I was truely a great ride with AssessTeam!!

* This product gives room for organisation to customize to their preffered options and template * Its was user freindly and easy to navigate * I love that it gives evaluators the option to express other concerns in free text * Employees loved that is was anonymous which made them more comfortable to express themselves

For some evaluators in my organization, while the evaluation interface was engaging as it should, for a few, the page appeared different and mumbled, I believe they would have had a better experience.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Ogechi. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Poonam
Business Analyst in Indien
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best

Kommentare: Very Good

Performance is of really high quality. it has been really nice experience.

Nothing as such.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Poonam. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Tina
HR Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Customer Service

Kommentare: Great, easy for end users.

[sensitive content hidden] is my "Go To" and when I have questions, he always helps me promptly.

No significant dislikes. No significant dislikes.

Kristen
Chief of Staff in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Building a Performance Review process from scratch

Kommentare: The best part of AssessTeam is the support I received while setting this up for my company. I think [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] met with me at least 10 separate times via Google Meet to help me decide how I needed to set this up to best suit our needs. He has been SO patient (and kind) with me & did a lot of the set up on his end after explaining what I wanted to happen. He truly went above & beyond and I'm so thankful as we are in the middle of our first review & I'm getting great feedback from the team! Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

The ability to customize the process to exactly what we need, having continued support from the AssessTeam (specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) & a very clean/simple aesthetic.

The process of setting things up isn't super intuitive for a non-technical person, but luckily they had excellent customer support!

Antwort von AssessTEAM

Great working with you Kristen, we really appreciate your inputs on the interface and we are in the process of working on the pain points you raised.

MZ
Senior Manager in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

AssessTeam Review

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! The customer service team is phenomenal and has quickly assisted with any questions or issues that I had.

It was pretty easy to navigate around and assign reports. It was great to be able to upload a census from our benefit administration system so we did not have to manually enter all employees.

When you forget to add someone to an initial evaluation, you have to create an entirely new template/record for them.

Joya
HR Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Omnivista AssessTEAM feedback

Kommentare: Highly recommended

How efficient are the performance reviews, in terms of creating profiles, sending the reviews, gathering data and generating final reports and comparison.

The complexity of the steps at first however the support team is amazing and helpful. I reached out many times throughout the process and [sensitive content hidden] was there to help at every step and always ready to jump on a call when needed.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Joya. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Derek
CIO in USA

On boarding with Manoj was a pleasurable experience and he a customer service super star!

Features and functionality, as well as simple enough that we are can update and move out on our own. This is not related to the software but the service we received, after working with our Manoj over a couple of months he observed that we were in the wrong tier and recommended we downgrade at a loss to AssessTEAM, and we were blown away by that, and I told him we would do business with them for a long time as this reflected caring for the customer - a rarity today in service!

Perhaps to consider a system in which RA could be updated, and for the users who have not taken the evaluation would be automatically updated, and for those that have, just port them for next reiteration/delivery. Regarding ratings, perhaps a way for the customer to update all evaluations without having to bother support to do this on the back end (for instance we changed our Likert scale for our RA's and wanted to apply it to ALL our evaluations). Support helped with these items, I say they are cons in that they were so great, I felt bad in asking for help with them...

Ashley
Director of Operations in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Value for the $ But Could Be Improved

Kommentare: This is a good option for small teams, as many assessment software's are only available/effective for large teams and are considerably more expensive. There are some things as I have mentioned above that could make it more user friendly. The support team has been very helpful.

I like that it allows for 360 Reviews and that you can set up the frequency of evaluations.

I feel like creating the assessments and reordering of questions/result areas within the assessments could be made easier by allowing a drag and drop feature rather than ordering by alphabetical/numerical indexing. I also don't like that each customer sent an evaluation adds to the # of paid users. Since they do not create accounts and are not being evaluated, it seems they should either be free or charged at a reduced rate than a staff member who utilizes all the features, especially because you can't guarantee that they will actually fill out the assessment. If you have a large customer base, your bill could escalate quickly if you choose to use this application for customer feedback.

Devang
CEO in Australien
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Performance Evaluation Software for the price

Kommentare: It has been a great experience. They constantly check if we need help. The on boarding was very smooth.

I like the Continuous Feedback and the fact that you can set up individual templates and set up periodical surveys.

Nothing at this stage. All the features and look and feel has been fantastic.

Pamela
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Performance Management Tool for our small non profit organization.

Kommentare: The support staff at AssessTeam is amazing. The system seemed so daunting when I was trying to navigate it at first but am feeling much better about my knowledge of it after the support staff assisted me.

The tool is perfect for our small organization and as Executive Director as well as playing an HR role the ease of its use (with the amazing support from your staff from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]).

Have nothing to say about this as the tool is perfect for us.

Anja
Project manager in Slowenien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dedicated team makes AssessTEAM easy to use

When you set up the persons, result areas and teams, it is quite easy to prepare evaluation templates. And with all the help and support from the AssessTEAM team everything is moving smoothly, so thank you AssessTEAM team!

It took some time for me to figure out how to manoeuvre the page but maybe that is just me, because I am not very "technical" person.