Filtern nach:

Über QuizCV

Online examination platform for companies. Create any type of test, quiz or exam, collect responses, analyse results.

Erfahre mehr über QuizCV

Omer I.
10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Complete Enterprise Solution For Online Exams

Kommentare: We have several departments that use QuizCV as an online examination platform; Human Resources, Training, Marketing and Sales. Each department manages its users, exams and reports separately. We like the easy-to-use exam builder, because it requires no training and allows very advanced features like question randomization, time limitations and so on. Even a non experienced user can prepare an exam within minutes. That's cool! The interfaces are fast and works as expected. The examination interfaces are also easy to follow for the end users. We export the exams results as raw data and do analysis of any kind. I think QuizCV is a good online examination platform for large companies because as in our case, it allows role-based account management and offers a secure & reliable examination platform.

Easy to use and powerful exam editor

Prices could be lower

Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
Civil Engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to create exam to examine participant.

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: QuizCV helps me to create an exam builder for my company's recruitment operation. By The help of QuizCV I can able to prepare some editable question formats to test users' compatibilities. A bunch of premade template helps me to generate a lot of questions in very little time. I am able to make the different questions for different categories of users with a time limit send and send the question by specified schedule in Email.

Exam builder in QuizCV is easy to operatable. I am able to create an editable question format by using an available template in the software. I can set the timer in the question so that I can able to make different settings for a bunch of people based on their expertise. Very easy to schedule the exam and send the copy to the user by email, which accelerates our process. Results of the exam showed automatically in the dashboard. Besides there is an option for changing the language, for different language speakers it can also help.

I think the price is a little bit higher, they should give us a cheaper plan.

Bar¿¿ K.
Partner in Türkei
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very elastic testing platform

Kommentare: We are a recruitment process automatization tool: PeopleBox. We are partners with QuizCV since October 2016. We are using their cognitive and language tests in the search and selection funnels of olur clients. We built a very stable API integration between our platforms, so that, our clients doesnt have to change screens to see the test results. Plus, we can offer custom scenarios according to the test results. Our customers are satisfied with the measurement ability of QuizCV tests and their support. (Candidate and user / employer support) Our integration process as we'll, was very smooth.

Antwort von QuizCV

The review is actual. Thanks

Emir J.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great Product

Kommentare: Very easy-to-use and works as expected. Perfect for companies that want to conduct their custom exams online. Support of open-ended questions, time limitations for each page and exporting responses are the features what make QuizCV a powerful examination system for us.

Ömer A.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Value for money

Kommentare: We mostly use quizcv for candidate assessment tests. It's an easy to use, powerfull tool and they are responsive to new feature requests.

Co-Director, Co-Owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy online tests

Ability to export data to my other systems. This is critical for me.

Nothing it offered what I was expecting.

Tanu K.
Tanu K.
Center Head in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use , effective app for creating exams .

This software offers multiple templates for formulating all sorts of exams and is quite user friendly . User interface is quite interactive and offers several choices .

There aren't many features not to like . Just creating diagrams and figures at times seems difficult.