Über RAKEN

Konstruktions-Tagesberichte für Superintendents, Vorarbeiter und Projektmanager auf der Baustelle.

Erfahre mehr über RAKEN

I dislike having to scroll to find my subcontractors on my jobsite everyday.

Bewertungen zu RAKEN

RAKEN hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 212 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RAKEN bereits verwendet?

Aneisha
Aneisha
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do we love Raken? Yes, let me count the ways!

Kommentare: Just amazing! It doesn't matter if it is billing, recommendations, walking a non-tech employee through logging on, assisting on feature access or training, this company is by far one of the best in customer service and the level of power for field reporting is superior to anything we have had in the past!

1. Cloud based (no expensive servers, no storage limits) 2. Extremely easy to use 3. Allows Foremen/Superintendents to have very detailed field reports 4. Can share photos, recordings, weather, and reports with a link vs. large emails 5. Can track jobs by crews, employee, and cost codes 6. Easily document weather delays 7. Voice recording allows for a LOT of flexibility and complete detail 8. Phone, ipad, tablets or desktop are part of the accessibility with just a logon 9. All this at an affordable price 10. If you need to go to mediation and/or court, this is quite the electronic storage 11. Allows for employee to sign the time/work performed and no accidents 12. Easily modify your daily field report for different jobs.

1. We started when it first launched and it didn't have all the features but they were listening and added new things constantly 2. Would like to see more gps functions later for time card validating

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for your time writing this review and feedback, Aneisha! This is very exciting to hear. We have built Raken based on customer feedback and will continue to do so. Thank you!

Ryan
Operations Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Diamond in the rough...and it is rough!

Kommentare: Fantastic team, all very helpful...I have not spent one minute feeling like a number or a dollar sign. My sales person [SENSITIVE CONTENT], phenomenal. One of the best sales approaches with the proper follow up that I have ever been involved with. He made this so easy. This software has made keeping track of what goes where with who and when as easy as can be. Each of my Foremen/Project managers can get their notes in all day long instead of spending 30 minutes to an hour at the end of each day to dump information to the cloud. It's quick, it's fast, it keepsy company moving!

Offline functionalityEase of usePriceEasily accsessible in the fielsUsing the App interface for data collecting along with the desktop site for organization and processing info seemlessly integrates my field operators with my office support team so we never miss a beat!

Would like a little more customization options but I haven't even had our full set up yet so I am sure it's coming. Would like to be able to assign tasks to mutiple people without recreating the task. Would like name and time stamps on notes.

Larry
QC Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not the right product for mining construction

Kommentare: I am a Quality Control manager. In addition to the inefficiency of its daily use, Raken has CAUSED us a loss of information on many of our daily reports. Raken puts me and my company at risk of supplying incomplete information to our client. This is unacceptable and I would not recommend this software. Use of this product has been mandatory between contractors on this Federal underground project, but we have found it to impede our work and not be as time-saving and efficient as the company claims.

Ability for all users to edit or add data to the same document

Glitchy. Not stable. Raken is limited to Internet Explorer and doesn't work well with that. I use other browsers by choice and Raken forces me to use I.E.. Much data has been lost due to Raken's inability to save attachments consistently. Sometimes they save, sometimes they pretend to save and disappear. Raken does not work well without internet or phone signal (like in an UNDERGROUND MINE). If one user is logged on, another user's interface with Raken is slowed down significantly.Editing equipment and crews is tedious and has to be repeated every day for every report.

Amy
Project Manager in USA

Great Program for Timecard System

Ease of use for the field employees. Love that we can customize our cost codes and track prevailing wage classifications. Our field guys are notified their time cards are ready and it is very easy for them to go in an approve. The gallery on each project is so easy to use and upload and the one drive integration is amazing for our team!

Raken has been very easy to use. It would be nice if there were more features that were customizable.

Tom
Corporate Safety Director in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Preferred document management platform.

Kommentare: Very positive. Much preferred to other platforms I have used or reviewed.

Easy to use. Our field team has created reports that have proven to be significant down the road.

Difficult to implement changes to the templates. Templates are not very flexible.

Clay
Director of Safety and Resource Planning in USA

Director of Safety and Resource Planning

Kommentare: Very Positive, our customer support has been outstanding and very informative and helpful.

The ease of use for field personnel enables them to start reporting immediately and making an impact.

You must download a report, then make the needed changes making it difficult to produce the same report over time.

Anand
Prohect Manager in USA
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Daily Tracking

Tracking makes a life lot easily with the RAKEN and can upload all the photos to the daily logs.

Not Applicable and it has no cons to my knowledge

Miranda
Coordinator in USA

Coordinator Review

Kommentare: I find Raken to be extremely useful. It provides logging and "eyes in the field" from the office.

I like the ease of use, training tool and data logging options.

I do not like that I have to contact Tech Support if one of the Techs has found themselves locked out of the app. It would be quicker/easier if I had the option to reset the password link for them.

Diana
Project Accountant in USA

Well Organized.

Kommentare: It has been great and really love working with Cody Armes

I love the daily report. Our owners & CMs love seeing that daily. They never have to worry on what is going on because of the write up and the pictures included on that.

So far there is nothing that I don't like about. When used correctly you get a lot of valuable information.

SHAH MD UBADAH
SHAH MD UBADAH
Manager in Bangladesch

User experience

Kommentare: Rake is a unique service provider. It's obviously a unique one.

Mobile friendly, and very vivid interface.

In front page there should be a sign up option

Construction is Hard, But Daily Reporting Does Not Have to Be

Kommentare: Raken was the solution to our Daily Report Delema. Years of filing paper dailys left us with mountains of papers to file, lack of information, and inconsistent reporting. On the surface this is OK until something happens down the road that you need to look back. Sometimes a job that is over 5 years old needs to get dusted off and dredged out from the bowels of the filing cabinet. Raken solves that with its easy to use interface, cloud storage, and impressive looking reports. What sold us the most on the product was its ability to incorporate photos into our reports. It is well worth the upgrade in the account. Since our companies owner is not around all the time it allows him to log in at the beginning of each day and quickly get a visual feel for how each of our jobs are going. And we all know that a picture is worth a thousand words. This is paramount when an issue arises; photographic proof is money- be it going into your pocket, keeping it from coming out of your pocket, or in the monetary value of time. Although I would not say that Raken takes our employees less time in the field than our traditional reports (as their product promises) it does provide us with consistent reports that are easy for us to send to clients when needed, asses for subcontractor billing and most importantly: They guys USE it. Nothing is harder than getting your construction crew to follow a clerical procedure. Raken solves that with its easy to use mobile interface.

It is a software my guys in the field will and do use. It is simple as that.

Although constant updates are good, Raken does change their online site up relatively frequently as they roll out newer and better options for the product. Although the end result is good, for those who do not adapt to change in the technology world, or are not tech savvy it can be a bit frustrating.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thank you for your review and feedback! We really appreciate this information as it helps with further development of Raken. If you need any assistance with using Raken in the most efficient way possible, please feel free to reach out to us at help@rakenapp.com or give us a call at 866-438-0646. We would be happy to help. Thank you!

Susan
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Raken for construction reporting.

Kommentare: We are steel erectors running 3 crews. We were going crazy trying to keep up with who was where doing what. None of our Forman are good with paper processing. We introduced them to Raken and we get more detail on a daily basis that we ever thought possible. They love it....what was burdensome communication is now bragging rights....the Forman take pride in their work and out-do each other with amazing photos of work completion and level of daily accomplishment. We are no longer chasing down fuel and charge card receipts as they just snap a picture of it, include it in the daily activity report and throw the paper away. No more Monday morning crisis calls from the office trying to sort payroll, either. We close everyday knowing how many hours each employee worked on each job. Payroll and cost accounting can now be processed daily and by Monday morning, payroll is all ready to go with the push of a button. The Daily Reports are also very professional in appearance. We are often treated like small potatoes by large General Contractors and now, with our Daily Reports, we no longer have long negotiation sessions over Change Order requests because our work is accurately and professionally documented along with photographs. Thanks, Raken. We are fans.

simplicity, affordability

limited search ability from the app.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for the review Susan! Glad we could make your daily reporting process much simpler.

Brian
Safety Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great keeper of information with Cloud based back up.

Kommentare: The Raken has been a positive addition to our field. It has replaced the old school hard bound book used for daily reports. It has allowed us the ability to diversify the documents we upload, including daily equipment inspections and other paperwork that comes in every day. The additional benefit of uploading photos or project progress and potential issues on site have been a bonus to the project management team in that they can see details if issues without having to go to the field to see them.

It has been fairly easy for our field end users to operate. By self admittance, we are not the most tech savvy group, but it has proven to be easy to maneuver around and upload documents we find to be important to us.

Not necessarily a con, but more of a financial decision. We should have upgraded to the next level to really take advantage of the customization. That was our choice and we are working through whether we make the jump to the next level.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for the review, Brian! It's great to hear that Raken is easy to use, especially for a non tech-savvy group, and that you find lots of importance in the app. We appreciate the feedback! Feel free to call our fantastic customer success team at 866-438-0646. They will be happy to help with any questions you may have regarding packages and capabilities.

Tim
Project Engineer in USA

Best Software for Daily Reports

Kommentare: We have been able to easily track many daily reports of our projects using Raken. Being able to have them all in one location is nice. Also, sending out daily reports to other people that need to see them is a great feature.

Using Raken for the past 3+ years, I have seen the software develop and continue to expand. Raken strives to be on the leading edge for keeping track of day to day activities on a construction site. Using the app on my phone or tablet has been very helpful in keeping track of jobsite Daily Reports. Being able to attach pictures to the report is great.

There has not been any issues or problems with the software that has stood out to me. Only thing I've had trouble with in the past has been pictures uploading sideways. This was corrected with an update to the app.

Antwort von RAKEN

Hey Tim, thank you for the review and feedback!

nichole
Admin in USA

Love Raken - Highly recommend

Kommentare: Tracking and receiving daily reports is made possible. Without Raken it would be a paperwork nightmare for everyone.

The support is the best support out of all the software packages we use. The developers respond quickly to bigger issues and most importantly the software is incredibly intuitive and well designed. All spectrum of technical skills in our company can use it with ease.

I wish they had more functionalities that we could use. We really only use the Daily reporting function. I would love to be able to download everything into an excel file.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for your feedback, Nichole! We have an Excel report called Manpower Summary which includes every work log ever entered into a daily report including the hours, the name of the contractor, and the description of the work performed. Please reach out to us at help@rakenapp.com and we will give you a rundown of this feature. Thank you!

Boaz
PM in USA

User friendly

Kommentare: The fact if used on a daily basis, this tool has been extremely helpful when stating our point on site conditions.

Easy to deploy, train new users, access to information. This tool has helped us in multiple situations where the site supervision team will file reports to the GC claiming that the subcontractors are not preforming. I will have the foreman fill out a report along with pictures showing the real conditions of the site, simply send the report to the PM. This normally ends the false claims of underperformance.

Would like to see more "tool-box" talks sheets, relevant to the various trades. More enforcement on making sure that the foremen carry out this task weekly

Rachel
Field Administrator in USA

Raken is easy to use

Kommentare: We are a large construction company with many Foremen and Superintendents, and this software has made it very easy for everyone to complete their dailies. We have one Superintendent who handwrites his daily report, and he just takes a picture of that and submits it. I have needed to call customer service several times, and Raken has probably the best customer service I have ever encountered.

It is really easy to do dailies. We like the ability to be able to submit pictures with the daily reports.

This software runs much better on mobile and tablet devices as an app than it does on a desktop computer. On the desktop, we frequently got error messages saying an internal error has occurred. This never happened once on mobiles.

Antwort von RAKEN

Glad to hear Raken is working out well for you, Rachel! We¿re constantly working on developing new tools that will help improve you with your daily tasks, so feel free to reach out by email to help@rakenapp.com. It would be great to address the web issues you¿ve encountered. Thanks!

Jason
Systems Administrator in USA

Great App

Kommentare: Not only have these daily logs saved our company money from lending legal action (we had photographic eveidence of work completed according to schedule), but some of our vendors have started using Raken for their projects as well.

We have constructions project all over the state. Raken easily allows remote foreman to update the project management teams with photos, surveys, and daily information as well as an hours worked log.

As a larger company, we currently have only been able to assign a single administrator to the system. There likely is a way to do this but we haven’t contacted support.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for your feedback, Jason! Please click ¿Team¿, select the desired team member, then click ¿Projects¿ to change someone¿s role to Account Admin. If you need help, please contact us at help@rakenapp.com. Thank you!

Tory
Project Engineer in USA

Raken for GC Use

Input into the fields is easy and the output report looks great.

Hard to keep up with inputting subs, and then make them active or inactive. Also, it would be nice for uploading pictures to show the dates similar to the iPhone photo library.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for the review, Tory! Appreciate your feedback regarding inactivating subs. Typically, the best way to avoid this is to set an end date for their work so their inactivated automatically. If the date ends up being different, the sub can always mark days as ¿no work days¿ to keep the compliance accurate. Either, this is good feedback for us to discuss internally so thank you. Please stay tuned regarding photo management on the app, we¿ve got a feature similar to what you described in our roadmap. If you need any assistance, please reach out to us at help@rakenapp.com.

Carsandra
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Saves me time

Kommentare: For the most part I love this app. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

The ease of use. I'm not computer savvy. So this is easy for me to use day to day. Relay information to my boss right away. They can see photos without even coming to the site, especially if there is a change in conditions.

It will sometimes log ne out for no reason.

Antwort von RAKEN

Hello Carsandra, thank you for the review and feedback on how you like the Raken app! We are excited to hear how easy it is for you to use and the communication benefit it adds for your team.

Steve
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great software for daily reporting

Kommentare: Compared to other daily reporting software I have seen, Raken ranks fairly high on the board for functionality and features.

I like the ease of entering pre filled checklist, adding photos and maybe a couple notes to complete the daily reports.

I think the incorporation of a copy button to carry the most mundane and repeatable tasks / notes forward to the next day. One example would be rental equipment. I usually doesn't change from day to day

Joe
Bau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Updates needed

Kommentare: I have pushed to have this as my recording system on all my projects. Over all experience is great, just frustrating when a photo wont load, that's the only way I find out that it requires an update

Ease of use and relay ability to the field is great

No notifications when updates are needed

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for your review and feedback, Joe! Updates typically only include improvements and enhancements, older versions can still be used. With that said, we will be sure to notify the Product team about your feedback. Thank you!

Mark
Superintendent in Kanada

Program is very adaptable

Kommentare: It’s the next step in evolution for both the construction and management whether that be from an office side or a site side

With very little training, anyone, and everyone can at least use some function of the app, and be useful and productive with it

Good is not cheap and excellent is even more expensive

Ben
Project Manager in USA

Raken Review 10-23-18

Its great to get updates from my superintendents daily, even if I don't speak to them directly.

This is probably a setting issue, but I can't add extra comments to the reports while I'm reviewing what the superintendent has written.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thanks for reaching out to us, Ben! Please contact us at help@rakenapp.com. It does sound like a settings or permissions issue. We will be more than happy to help!

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Team Building

Kommentare: We are seeing increased understanding of field related issues our teams are experienecing and implementing ways for our production team to address and improve issues.

It can be used by all team members at each members level of engagement. Quick and easy as well as longer and more detailed entries.

Slow team members delay the report being completed and sent, when the report is closed and sent new material can be overlooked.

Antwort von RAKEN

Thank you for the review and feedback! We are glad that the insights Raken offers help develop your teams and processes.