CloudMounter

CloudMounter Bewertungen

von Eltima Software

Finishing my dissertation on time, only thanks to simplicity of CloudMounter.

Bewertet am 15.12.2019
Joel J.
Freelancer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It was a few months back. The deadline was closing in. Unfortunately I was out of station on another important matters to attend to. My dissertation was a mess and had to log in to cloud through the browser to get my part of the work shared to my teammates. Me and my teammates found fighting with time when there was issues with each other's parts and the dissertation kept bouncing off each other's laptop. Time was running out as well. Too much time went on for the logging in and the browser searches. Then on a fine and fortunate day, my friend from the tech engineering told me about this in a normal geek conversation and something nudged my mind to try it out. Oh boy, wasn't I right in that choice. Things got WAY easier than before. We saved up hella lot of time (mind the language) and got the dissertation done in the nick of time. All thanks to CloudMounter. It was a life safer (*THUMBS UP* <3 ) CHEERS

Vorteile: I really loved the simplicity with which any newbie can get into using the software. I must also mention the encryption feature which can be very useful at times. The trial version saved our project and I subbed to the full version ASAP after that!

Nachteile: Short duration of free trial. Even though it helped me and my team a lot. The trial version - I felt - could've lasted a bit longer than the current number of days. Other than that. No cons. CHEERS.

CloudMounter for the Win!

Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Doctoral Faculty Advisor
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have tried (and continue to monitor) all kinds of programs designed to make it easy to work with various cloud drive services on both Mac and Windows, from Webdrive to Mountain Duck to ExpanDrive and more. In fact, I have owned and used all of these aforementioned products. Nothing currently works as well, as consistently as CloudMounter. It represents the state of the art in this space.

Vorteile: Plays well with all the big cloud services (GoogleDrive, OneDrive, DropBox, etc.) as well as many others and virtually any service that supports WedDAV.

Nachteile: Truly, I can't think of a single negative. It's the best among the rest.

Very useful to interact with cloud data

Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Srinivasan T.
Professor
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: handlings lots of data across multiple cloud services

Vorteile: The software is a great productivity tool if you have multiple cloud accounts and want to handle the data stored there. It supports a number of cloud services and works pretty well and handles even large file transfer sizes pretty well. Having all the cloud storage as external drives is an excellent model

Nachteile: It seems to lose connection frequently but has not crashed my file transfers anytime. otherwise there is not much to complain about the tool

I can count on CloudMounter

Bewertet am 15.12.2019
Content Writer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: You can use the free trial to feel the functionality of CloudMounter, but to use all the features, buying the premium account is worth every penny, considering the features they offer.

Vorteile: I am delighted that I decide to install CloudMounter in my laptop. I don't have to download the files. I can mount the clouds. It's effortless to use

Nachteile: It would be nice if CloudMounter can be installed streamed offline too.

It's made my life so much easier!

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Luis P.
English teacher
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This app is a lifesaver. It's made my life so much easier as far as online storage is concerned. I can now use all my of my online storage easily and have everything organised and accessible from my desktop. It's great!

Vorteile: Using CloudMounter has been amazing since day one. I had no idea that such a service existed. It gives me access to my online cloud storage as if it were offline, being able to access all my files online almost instantly. Seriously, lifesaver.

Nachteile: The only thing I'd say I miss in CloudMounter is more integrations. Maybe something like Amazon Drive (if it's possible) or Mega.nz would be great add-ons.

Perfect Software to Clear Up Your Hard Drive

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Cory K.
None

Kommentare: It reduces the need for a hard drive with a lot of storage.

Vorteile: It's great to be able to host your files in the cloud on multiple platforms and still live edit and open them, without the hassle of downloading and uploading every time.

Nachteile: Obviously with files being in the cloud, you need Internet access to reach them.

All of Your Cloud Storage from Finder

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Retno W.
English Teacher
Architektur & Planung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: You can mount virtually unlimited number of cloud storage so they're easily accessible from the Finder.

Nachteile: There's no option to upload files directly from one cloud storage to another. So users need to download the files and upload them.

Cloud Storage Management for Mac

Bewertet am 17.11.2019
Adhi S.
Public Health Consultant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CloudMounter helps me deals with the headache of managing multiple cloud storages.

Vorteile: Cloudmounter can help you mount your cloud storages as if they are part of a local folder. You can use normal file management command to manag your cloud files.

Nachteile: There are a lot of supported cloud storage service, but it would be nice if the app could support more services, especially the newest ones.

Mount Your Cloud Storage in the Desktop

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Mayo L.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: CloudMounter help me manage all of my cloud storages from the Finder as if they are local folders.

Nachteile: I wish that CloudMounter has a desktop interface and not just a menubar icon.

Access Your Multiple Google Drives from Desktop

Bewertet am 30.11.2019
Jockie T.
Senior Consultant
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love how the software can mount multiple google drives on the desktop so that we can manage multiple files across multiple drives. It really helps if you have several different Google Drives for work and for personal use.

Nachteile: CloudMounter supports for variety of cloud storage service is still limited.