Über Omnisend

Omnisend, die eCommerce-Marketing-Automatisierungsplattform, die dir hilft, mehr zu verkaufen. Kompatibel mit Shopify und anderen eCommerce-Plattformen.

Erfahre mehr über Omnisend

Easy migrating from Mailchimp. Easy to use interface, and great customer service.

The moving target with monthly fees is a bit frustrating.

Bewertungen zu Omnisend

Omnisend hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 706 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Omnisend bereits verwendet?

Andrei
Webmaster in Deutschland
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Perfekt für unsere Bedürfnisse

All in One Email Marketing mit Formularen, Pop-ups, Auswertungen, Mehrsprachigen Emails, hilfreicher und schneller Support, und und und...

Da fehlt mir nichts ein ehrlich gesagt...

Bo
Bo
Customer Service Ambassador in UK
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very nice for marketing solutions

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have been using Omnisend for both campaigns and workflows and customized everything with our needs. Customer service responds well when needed help and they are very knowledgeable and reacts very fast.

Has pre-built e-commerce workflows and automation workflows with pre and post purchase follow-ups, and lots of other features that can create your sms or e-mail marketing campaings from scratch and lets you have a view of any campaigns from their beginning to their end with generating performance reports. Highly using the high management reports for the management and the whole company. Works really well with banking campaigns when targeting spesific customers.

The product should work on their own, integration with other tools might be problem.

Chetan
Chetan
Director in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Email Marketing Software for our Ecommerce Brand!

Kommentare: It was a nice experience with the Omnisend. We overall loved this tool for our automations and customer engagement.

Omnisend is the best email marketing tool for our fashion brand. We have used this tool a lot for our automations and campaigns, on a daily basis.

It's kind of a complete tool in the email marketing industry, and we loved this tool a lot.

Matt
COO in Frankreich
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Many features

Kommentare: Overall I am satisfied!

It helps us with people who sign up for our mobile app - they are added to our contact list and then receive a welcome email.

The email content builder is glitchy. Fonts, colors, etc.

Jo-Ann
Owner in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Best Email Marketing Tool for Shopify

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Omnisend is second to none in terms of managing my email campaigns and automations. Once set up, everything just runs smoothly in the background so the majority of our marketing is on auto-pilot.

I love Omnisend. Having used it for sveeral years now, it is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Setting up automations and forms and managing email campaigns in so incredibly easy.

The email campaigns functionality can be a bit slow to respond. The automations are great once set up, but not very intuitive and difficult to manage and copy over to new automations.

Constantin
Vice President in USA
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful software

Kommentare: I realized that cold emails (email lists) doesn't bring any benefits. So, using Omnisend to email only to our customers improved our interaction with our customers. We receive often business requests using our weekly emails.

It does the same or even better work than more expensive software

I don't have any cons for this software. I wish I could have more time to use all its features.

Benjamin
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing!

Kommentare: Overall I have enjoyed the omnisend message SMS and email capabilities and using it with Wix booking system has been very nice!

It's very user friendly and easy to manage

Wish there was a way for me to get notified that the client/customer got the automated message and reply to confirm the appointment instead of just sending them a reminder

Kevin
president in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

good service

Sending email is pretty easy with their templates

list management a little tricky, the cleaner tool identified good/known emails as bad

Abel
Abel
Agent in Benin
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avis omnisend

Kommentare: omnisend has allowed me to do things that I didn't imagine, for example the creation of emails, its implementation and how to send emails relevant to my target audience, but what I don't appreciate are the email templates offered by this software which I didn't really like and also I had problems regarding its ability to provide all my interactions

with this software I understood how to send relevant emails for my target audience, how to implement my email marketing etc...

I didn't really like the email templates offered by this software and also I had problems with its ability to provide all my interactions

Pedro
Pedro
Marketing & Growth Ops in Portugal
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best One-In-All tools for marketing

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

If you can't afford a pricy Marketing CRM, Omnisend is a very good option to get started.You can easily setup lead-capture forms, do automations/workflows, send marketing emails, send SMS's and the best: Connect it with your site and trigger actions directly from that.

Personalization of the emails: If you don't know much about code, you can't really personalize them at max

Mitusha
Conversational AI Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Super useful for SMS Campaign in affordable price!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I had incorporated Omnisend into my marketing strategy and what stands out is its focus on omnichannel marketing. It provides personalized campaigns across communication channels for bulk SMS campaigns. It's a super valuable tool for businesses looking for and integrated marketing solutions

Nothing as such as it provides top services at a decent price!

Andrea
Owner/Designer in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Good App - lots of options, good support & easy to set up

I love the live view of the software & find it captures much more data than I ever did on MailChimp as to who has clicked through & actions taken. The abandoned cart in particular is way more effective than mailchimp ever waas. After years of having a social media company manage my newsletter, I moved to ominsend when MailChimp stopped working with Shopify. I was able to manage the migration myself and support was excellent, from simple questions too difficult set up's questions. I like the many options for follow up drip series of follow-ups, abandoned carts, re-engaging customers. Love the gift box (although I do wish redirect/answer didn't go to a non-secure link as this comes up on my antivirus every time) & scratch & win. The base price of this app is reasonable and offers a lot of options included with it.

I love that this app has pop up's built-in but I wish they were more customizable to my theme. The wheel for example doesn't go with my color scheme so I haven't been using it. I have been trying to build a pop up exit offer to link to a quiz but can't get it to look right or work. I have tried several but have never put any into use as they either don't match my colour theme or I can't get them to do look how I want. I would like to see an overall metric that shows growth of my entire list instead of giving stats by each catagory such as automation, campaigns etc. While this info is great I would like to see the overall list growth as an additional stat as I watch the size of my list growth each week. The base price is reasonable but the next step up is a huge leap. I tried the upper price option for a month but found I wasn't making progress with the sms & messenger portion. It costs so much more I downgraded as it isn't affordable to test out. The ala carte add on's for these are way to expensive to acutally use (a person may as well just upgrade). I would like to see these options a bit more affordable as they take some time to build & start seeing results. There are apps that do messenging, sms & text at no charge or minimal/month & while I prefer to have everything under one app I would go with a less expensive due to the big leap in price. Would like to see loyalty program integrated

Jr
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for scaling brands

Kommentare: It has always been great my clients see results and we can report on metrics.

It is a great product and a fantastic alternative to more expensive platorms.

The editor tool can sometimes feel very constrained but it gets the job done.

Erika
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great email platform! Would recommend

It is very easy to use and I am able to drag and drop different sections into my email which allows for easy customization. I can easy duplicate previous emails to keep the template that I have used in the past. There are also new templates that I can choose from if I am stuck. Good price for everything that it offers and it links to my website.

being able to disable the SMS part for a slight discount and being able to sort contacts easier.

Pearl
Co-Founder in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I recommend this to all my clients

Kommentare: Easy to use, value for money email software for ecomm brands

I love how easy it is to use and set up especially as an agency consistently setting this up for clients.

There are some features not available for web stores not built with Shopify. Would love to see more features for more platforms like woocommerce. But, that being said, they are constantly updating this.

Trevor

Best Value Product - Converting Lots of Klaviyo Accounts to Omnisend

Kommentare: We wholeheartedly recommend all of our clients switch to Omnisend. There are just too many reasons NOT TO SWITCH! They're amazing.

The most impactful feature right off the bat is the savings you will receive when compared to Klaviyo. Once you get over the massive amounts of $$$$ you will save each month, then you fall in love with the ease of how the platform works, how it explains everything in detail, how it walks you through email and sms flows, etc. It's brilliant in every way. Then, you will fall in love with the support they provide to all of their customers. Can't figure something out, or have a special workflow you can't figure out? They will help you!

There is absolutely nothing that I would change about their service.

Taylor
Marketing Specialist in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Omnisend HELPED our online revenue

Kommentare: Our overall online revenue has really skyrocketed since using Omnisend. Before we were just relying on social media posts when it came to online marketing. With Omnisend we are now GURANTEED to hit the inbox of everyone who has purchased from us and wants updates. This is the exact audience who will purchase from us again all due to our Omnisend e-blasts!

I find that Omnisend works really great for our small company! I love that we can track our sales from our campaigns and show that the cost of Omnisend is really paying for itself from the revenue we receive from our e-blasts! Overall it is a pretty simple interface and we choose to use it over other larger email marketing programs.

I'm not extremely knowledgeable about coding. I find that when I use the "Featured Items" template on mobile devices it stacks the items rather than keeping them in a row as displayed on desktop. I would really like if this feature kept my elements in a row because otherwise it makes my email very lengthy.

Irina
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best alternative to all the higher priced softwares

Kommentare: I swear to my queen Omnisend. 😝🤣 but really, I would recommend this to anyone in the e-commerce space. It’s even better than klaviyo and I thought klaviyo was ALL THAT.

THE PRICE! Are you kidding me?! Compared to mailchimp this is pennies. I couldn’t belive I had been spending so much. Such a great team, reply quickly etc.

The send limits in the beginning but it’s not the worst thing in the world and it actually does your account very good to ensure you don’t go to spam. It’s just annoying

Dolores
Head of business development in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Value for money

Kommentare: It has been good so far.

Forms, automation rules, creating segments

There is still some scope to make the software better for mobile devices, especially for an app that uses dark mode. Wheel of fortune could have more color themes or options to choose custom colors.

Hyunji
Web Design Team Lead in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, overall great tool for email marketing

Kommentare: Overall, we are satisfied with the functions Omnisend offers. It would be great if we get the saving template function back to use the same template for other stores.

Easy way to build and schedule the emails.

It's a bit hard to customize some of the elements. I am not sure when the copy template to other store would be available again.

Nikola
Founder in Serbien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely Recommend Omnisend

Kommentare: Overall - A++. I considered migrating to some other platforms like Drip, but the team at Omnisend is so helpful and responsive that I would never switch. I really feel that I have been growing with a small company that I am by now a part of.

The product is easy to use and set up. What I would most recommend is the excellent customer service, that I cannot compliment enough. The team is very helpful and has been with me through all issues over the years.

The reports could be done better. I would like it if they were customisable, and some features are lacking for no apparent reason. For example, when reporting on Campaigns, you can see the amount of sales generated through Omnisend Campaigns and the average order value, but not the amount of orders. Conversely, when looking at the same report for Workflows, you can see the amount of orders. The UI could also be done better, as I feel there is a lot of wasted space that makes things harder to read / see than they should be.

Dan
Head of E-Commerce in UK
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: Everything Klaviyo has to offer only with better support, don't overlook Omnisend!

Great Shopify integration, easy to use template builder, pre-built automations and competitive pricing.

The forms could do with some optimisation, lazy loading for images etc. 2 step forms would also be a bonus, but check out the Digioh integration which solves this problem.

Petra
Owner/Designer in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Is Omnisend for me?

Kommentare: Very pleasant. Good feedback and support when you need it. For me it is user friendly.

I really do appreciate the live visitor feature, as it lets me see who and how many potential customers are interested in a specific collection or product. I usually use the same template, less time spend on trying to figure out is any link is live. Time is money as they say, plus what's familiar, is easy.

I like to see when new signups happen. See their info to give them a special treat with their shipment. At the moment I don't see that option, though it may just be me not the system. As I say, I don't have much time to explore.

Priyansh
Priyansh
Owner in Indien
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for Email Marketing and Abandoned Cart Recovery Automation!

Kommentare: We use Omnisend for abandoned cart recovery and for email marketing.

After Jilt shut down, they recommended Omnisend for our marketing needs. - All data from Jilt was imported without any problems, the contacts and tags as well. - Unlimited contact list size for free unlike other services. Though the active contacts are limited to 250. - Free 500 emails per month is enough for a small business like ours, also offered us 500 free push notifications and SMS which is rare. - The email templates are easily editable, professional and sleek. - Email customer support is nice and fast to respond, even for the free plan. - All automations and workflows available in the free plan, no strings attached. - Auto generated unique Discount codes with Woocommerce integration for free in the basic plan. To summarize, I would say that any and every function is available right from the basic plan, no limitations. It was great to learn about them before paying without any caveats.

There is not much to dislike, it is an overall amazing service. - Had trouble initially with integration with Woocommerce, had to contact customer service as the documentation was not up to date. - Interface is a bit complicated to navigate.

Svetlana
owner in Australien
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Easy to use, saves time

Kommentare: quick and easy marketing and saves a lot of my time

I like how Omnisend helps me to market my products and increase my sales. Email marketing, push notifications, scratch cards, reports, contact list updates...

when you need to go back if you forgot something, no option to open the next step in new tab