Über FieldPulse

Baue dein Außendienstgeschäft auf und gewinne die Kontrolle über dein Unternehmen mit einer einfachen und vollständigen Plattform, die dein gesamtes Team gerne nutzen wird.

Erfahre mehr über FieldPulse

It is designed with the user in mind. The technology is smart and actually makes my job more enjoyable.

System does not integrate very well with quickbooks and when exported out, info is scattered everywhere in quickbooks.

Bewertungen zu FieldPulse

FieldPulse hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 81 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FieldPulse bereits verwendet?

Lou
Lou
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I finally found what I was searching for!

Kommentare: So far so good!

The features are great and they actually work! After trying every software on capterra and more, FieldPulse allowed me to stop looking and get back to business. As an owner/operator I'm able to access the features I need in the field as well as the desktop. All the features are there in addition to many customization options. And the support is second to none. I've been able to get a human at all hours of the day and they are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Getting set up was a breeze and the support team guided me every step of the way (when needed). A slick gui AND good functionality? I'll take it.

It could be more customizable, but isn't too limited. There are certain features that I'd like to see that aren't currently present, but then again no one does it all. And any software that had these features certainly lacked in most others. The team is also very responsive and interested in user feature requests. Sure, it's got it's bugs here and there. But when I mention one, the team usually knows about it and are on it already. That, or it was user malfunction.

Antwort von FieldPulse

Lou, thanks for taking the time to leave that review! We're inspired by business owners like you. So it means a lot to us when you note that our product is feature rich and still getting better. Cheers to your success! --Dennis Behrman | Head of Marketing

Sheri
Design, Selbstständig

Outstanding Customer Support and Easy to Use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

For starters, FieldPulse customer support is outstanding! My Customer Success Specialist, [sensitive content hidden], promptly responds to all my inquiries. To me, great customer support is a priority, especially regarding the software I use to run my business. I've had bad experiences with companies who don't care much about their customers. So, seeing how attentive [sensitive content hidden] is to my needs is very refreshing. Secondly, the software is very easy to use. I was offered an onboarding/training call that I haven't done yet. But even without the training, I was able to hop in and start creating customers, estimates, and invoices in minutes. The very intuitive interface makes even a novice comfortable about using the system. I look forward to scheduling my training call to use all the features offered to help grow and manage my business.

I guess one negative would be having to purchase add-ons to utilize the system fully. Having a business phone number tied into the system is a necessity. For that to happen with FieldPulse, you must purchase the Engage add-on, increasing the monthly cost. But with that said, they give you 5 new phone numbers and unlimited minutes and texts. Every correspondence is attached to the client dashboard. So now I use only one phone number to communicate with my clients instead of using FB Messenger, Instagram DMs, and personal text messages. It is much easier to keep track of everything this way. You can also port your existing phone number into the system if needed. Even with the extra monthly cost of the Engage add-on, FieldPulse is still cheaper than most other field management/CRM services available. So I guess the small increase in cost really isn't a negative after all.

Ty

Good Enough For Price

Kommentare: Overall it is ok for field invoices and payments, but for an overall solution to help your business run better it lacks in some areas. Probably worth paying more for others, after using a different software for my other business for the last 5 years I expect more out of this software, however Field pulse is considerably less expensive than the other software we use. They will probably continue to improve this though so with the cost effectiveness may be worth it in the long run.

It made it easy to invoice and take payment in the field to avoid chasing money after the service call. Does ok for the cost.

There are several features that are missing and or do not work well for our company. The reporting could be better, but there is no customer statement function and if you have related customers(which is for a customer with multiple service locations) they are not tracked together and there is no way to send an easy to read statement of all invoices for a particular customer with multiple locations. The Quick Books syncing is terrible and is mostly related to QB online but they keep claiming they will make it compatible with QB desktop but have yet to, to my knowledge. The app has issues as well I have to post date my invoices so the correct date shows up when sent to the customer. Deleting and changing invoices is a pain and when the QB sync screws up with payment it sometimes still says invoiced when it has been paid and there is no way to manually change the status.

Cecilio
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Polk County Soft Wash

Kommentare: Listen other platforms customer service at best is less than mediocre. You don't get one person reaching out, you have several people reaching wit patience and understanding. They want to know the way that you do things and then they walk you through the way your process can work in the platform not ounce not twice. But as many times as you need. Your success is theirs. Truly.

FieldPulse checks 90% of all the boxes in almost any industry you are working.

My work flow is different So it took an understanding of the software operations to make it work for me. And I'm being nit picky.

Tommy

Best CRM

Kommentare: We are an electrical service business and Fieldpulse has a been a huge deal in helping us manage our business activities on a daily basis. We are able to track all customers, projects, jobs, money. We are able to create estimates and invoice.

Fieldpulse is a robust CRM that has many useful functions and the team continues to add to it. I have used other CRM's including jobber and none are as good as Fieldpulse. The Fieldpulse team also has great support that listens to you and actually supports you. They also have a feature called engage that integrates VOIP into their software. I believe this is something I have not seen in any other CRM.

It can be quicker at loading pages. Would like to see estimate function be stronger such as integrating an estimate program or create one internally that would streamline for anybody to be able to use in the field and not just experienced users. Would like to see Fieldpulse integrate with many other apps like other softwares such as Zapier, Waveapps, Mailchimp.

Antwort von FieldPulse

Tommy, thanks so much for your great review. At the end of the day, our goal is to help you make more money and win back time. We're so glad that we can help your electrical business every day. Cheers, Gabe Pinchev, CEO

Laura
Administrative Assistant in Kanada
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An easy to use software for technicians on the field

Kommentare: We have been able to solve multiple communication issues between the office and technicians and make sure no one slides through the cracks.

I love how easy it is to use for people of any age. We have technicians who hardly ever use their cell phones and they find it very convenient! It saves on paper and time so they don't have to come back to the shop and hand me paperwork. I can process payments quickly and I like having all the information of where my techs are at any point in the day and get updates easily.

The biggest challenge is scheduling. It is difficult to see at a glance what the schedule is for multiple techs. The second biggest complaint is how slow it can be. If I want to print something it can take a couple minutes to process.

Jonathan
Founder and CEO in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, Selbstständig

FieldPulse for Security Companies

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

There's a lack of innovative field management companies out there for security system installers, FieldPulse fit the bill perfectly. The website is straighforward, and app is easy and handy, and third party integrations are excellent.

They should continue to build out their third-party integrations.

Bryan
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Field Pluse is an amazing tool!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Field Pluse is a great platform encompasses everything I need to do as a business owner under one umbrella. And has allowed me to consolidate everything to one platform. Instead of being spread between multiple platforms.

So far I have no dislikes. Theres just a lot to learn. But the support I have recieved has been awesome. Especially [sensitive content hidden]. She took care of a big concern I had when no one else could seem to resolve the issue.

Amber
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly What Our Small Business Needed!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The customer service is amazing and the price is way better than any other companies I have met with.

So far there is nothing I do not like! Anytime I need help, [sensitive content hidden] responds almost immediately!

Jessica
CEO Customer Relations in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful customer training and support

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This product is great to streamline your business behind the scenes.

Integration for estimates and payments when using credit cards.

Evan

Money well spent!

Easy to schedule and manage jobs, easy to collect payments, great database to store customer information, ability to create templates and much more!

Little tricky dialing in differences between invoicing vs estimates vs collecting payments. I’m sure the step by step tutorial would be beneficial but I haven’t scheduled that yet.

Amazing Potential and Great Value

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been very good. Would highly recommend them.

■ Great support team! Very responsive and they always work toward a solution.■ All the features are there to run your business. They may not be the nirvana of CRMs, but you will be functional as a company.■ They are always improving the product. Spending R&D funds is a great sign that they are focused on improving, which is why we are a loyal customer.■ Can't beat the price. They did have a price increase this year which sucked, but overall they still bring good value for your money.

■ Reporting and Exporting of data could be better.■ Timesheets work ok, but there are some glaring holes in features that could be addressed.■ The Estimate process is very cumbersome for larger estimates. Would be nice if they could rework this module, keeping larger projects in mind.■ They do not partner with major material suppliers (Home Depot, Lowes, ACE Hardware, etc.) Would be nice if we didn't have to keep looking up material costs.■ Training videos are very generic and not well thought out, or even wrong in some cases. While they point you in the right direction, they could be a bit more robust.

Eric
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Field Pulse- A+

Kommentare: For a small/ mid sized company, this does everything we need for daily operators of a 2 million dollar company.

This software does everything we require- including cc processing.

Once I realized you need to create the “job” first, life became easier.

Antwort von FieldPulse

Eric, thanks so much for the positive review! You hit the nail on the head. We designed the product to be an incredible value for small businesses while being feature-rich. And we knew that you'd like our dedication to customer service! We're always improving and feedback like your matters to us most. Thanks again! Dennis Behrman Head of Marketing

Melanie
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick Startup

Kommentare: Fair wish it had a few more bells and whistles!

We enjoyed the easy startup and look of the software.

Not easy to create custom templates services we provide daily!

Toddy

Helped!

Kommentare: I save time and am more organized very professional

This program kept me more organized I like having customer records and info also makes great looking invoices. I put in cons that sometimes the software glitches but I contact the developers and they fix it. Great customer service

Sometimes glitches but the customer service is great they answer back very quickly and let me know when it’s fixed

Antwort von FieldPulse

Toddy, thanks so much for the nice review! We're always glad to hear about quick responses and that our team is making a real difference. Even more, it's great to hear that FieldPulse is helping your business stay organized and appear professional while saving you time!

Janet
Social Media/Team Manager in USA

Field Pulse Review

Kommentare: My overall experience is going pretty well.

I like that everything you need is right there in one place.

So far, I haven't found anything I don't like.

david
ceo in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Home service software

Kommentare: amzing.

csr's are very quick to help and reply back,always open to new ideas and innovative

sometime like all software it has bugs and glitches.

Mikey
Technician in USA

FieldPulse

Kommentare: It's been a great addition to our workflow. We've gotten rid our paper tickets and can take credit cards on-site. Our employees, even the older guys, have the app down pat. It's a must have!

This app boosted our efficiency in our small electrical company and the result was more profits.

The app can be slow to load at times but it's improved greatly since we started using it.

Keith
owner in USA

Do I need Field Pulse

Kommentare: It's been a help with managing clients.

A need if you are a growing company that needs a system that can help you manage.

I would like to see more ways to track sales and losses.

Justin
owner in USA

FieldPulse has really helped improve our invoicing, customer database, and job scheduling

Customer data base and google maps integration is nice to use while driving to location. Tech support has been spot on as well.

Not being able to see customers phone number from job record and not being able to email file attachments straight from app like you can invoice or estimates.

Cory

I have used it for a couples months for my HVAC company.

The responsiveness of the Fieldpulse support team is amazing. I usually have my questions answered and explained within minutes. The software is super easy to use and by FAR the easiest I have tried to integrate with Quickbooks online. It is also is very user friendly, If I was able to figure it out within a few hours of using it anyone can.

As of now I have no complaints. The app is very user friendly and even my service technicians who are not tech savvy have been able to easily learn the ins and outs of it.

Matthew
Owner operator in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good overall software

We really enjoy the custom fields and tags as well as the ability to use projects to start multiple orders. Overall it’s a great service and really helped us organize our business flow

Updates have had spotty results. I haven’t noticed very many additional features in the app with the updates but I have had a recent issue occur where the app won’t even open anymore on iPhone 8

Karl
service manager in Neuseeland
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fieldpulse NZ

Kommentare: Overall experience is that it is not quite there yet it has potential but has far too many issues

Fieldpulse has some great features and has potential to be better

It has so many issues/bugs and constantly freezes etc It is good in theory but has been a bit of a let down and wasted a lot of time trying to get issues resolved

Highly recommended

Kommentare: Very happy with FieldPulse it does everything I need it to do for my HVAC company without being overly complicated. Very easy to use and customize for my business needs.

Ease of use and adjustability to set up exactly how I want it

Would like to be able to give multiple options on a single estimate

Charles
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Ease of use, cost, & functionality were all very good

Would like to see a little bit more customization