Filtern nach:

Über FieldPulse

Baue dein Außendienstgeschäft auf und gewinne die Kontrolle über dein Unternehmen mit einer einfachen und vollständigen Plattform, die dein gesamtes Team gerne nutzen wird.

Erfahre mehr über FieldPulse

Tommy D.
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2020

"Best CRM"

Kommentare: We are an electrical service business and Fieldpulse has a been a huge deal in helping us manage our business activities on a daily basis. We are able to track all customers, projects, jobs, money. We are able to create estimates and invoice.

Vorteile: Fieldpulse is a robust CRM that has many useful functions and the team continues to add to it. I have used other CRM's including jobber and none are as good as Fieldpulse. The Fieldpulse team also has great support that listens to you and actually supports you. They also have a feature called engage that integrates VOIP into their software. I believe this is something I have not seen in any other CRM.

Nachteile: It can be quicker at loading pages. Would like to see estimate function be stronger such as integrating an estimate program or create one internally that would streamline for anybody to be able to use in the field and not just experienced users. Would like to see Fieldpulse integrate with many other apps like other softwares such as Zapier, Waveapps, Mailchimp.

von FieldPulse an 3.2.2020

Tommy, thanks so much for your great review. At the end of the day, our goal is to help you make more money and win back time. We're so glad that we can help your electrical business every day.

• Bewertet am 25.1.2020
Alexander R.
Vice President
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2020

"All in one customer and project management solution for service industry businesses, no scope creep"

Kommentare: Field Pulse has provided huge value to me in that I have eliminated multiple data silos, streamlining the administrativia of handling customer details, invoices, communications, and so much more. On top of that, their support department provides amazing response time. I am so glad I found Field Pulse for my business, it has helped us increase our revenue and track a wider array of clients and scheduling, easily paying for itself.

Vorteile: Simplicity, cross platform, excellent support. The UI allows you to enable and disable exactly the features you need. There is a desktop web app and a mobile phone app for iPhone and Android. They both work well where there is internet (which let's admit is most places now). The features don't scope creep, in other words, there aren't so many features that you feel overwhelmed (like I did with Zoho). Everything is designed to work together. Plus, they have a new phone system that has transformed the way I keep track of calls and phone numbers, no other solution has this at this very reasonable price point (Salesforce did not provide me with any realistic expectation of Voip integration, only a multi thousand dollar price tag). It also has an excellent and easy to use payment processing and invoicing system. You can even setup automated email responses for scheduling and for when a customer pays their invoice.

Nachteile: Performance of the user interface is sometimes not as fast as what I might be used to from other web app experiences, but it certainly isn't bad enough to make me want a change...so I try to practice patience.

von FieldPulse an 3.2.2020

Alexander, thanks so much for your great review of FieldPulse. Our goals for our product are simple and aimed at everything you said. We want to give you back valuable time, eliminate unnecessary data and process headaches, and do it in a way that pays for itself quickly.

Our great customers see the value quickly, thanks to our focus on great customer service. We're proud and honored to serve those who make their money in the field.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2020
Lou D.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2020

"I finally found what I was searching for!"

Kommentare: So far so good!

Vorteile: The features are great and they actually work! After trying every software on capterra and more, FieldPulse allowed me to stop looking and get back to business. As an owner/operator I'm able to access the features I need in the field as well as the desktop. All the features are there in addition to many customization options. And the support is second to none. I've been able to get a human at all hours of the day and they are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Getting set up was a breeze and the support team guided me every step of the way (when needed). A slick gui AND good functionality? I'll take it.

Nachteile: It could be more customizable, but isn't too limited. There are certain features that I'd like to see that aren't currently present, but then again no one does it all. And any software that had these features certainly lacked in most others. The team is also very responsive and interested in user feature requests. Sure, it's got it's bugs here and there. But when I mention one, the team usually knows about it and are on it already. That, or it was user malfunction.

von FieldPulse an 4.5.2020

Lou, thanks for taking the time to leave that review! We're inspired by business owners like you. So it means a lot to us when you note that our product is feature rich and still getting better. Cheers to your success!

--Dennis Behrman | Head of Marketing

• Bewertet am 1.5.2020
Maher B.
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2020

"Great value but misses the mark on some aspects"

Kommentare: FieldPulse allows our electrical contracting business to operate smoothly, communicate effectively and schedule customers and employees.

Vorteile: Great financial value, easy to use, has the ability to maintain the team on the same page by using customer and job notes as well as pictures.

Nachteile: App can be very slow, does not work without internet connection, and can be glitchy. Address auto population sometimes works and other times doesn’t. Search fields for materials are not very intuitive. Pictures take a very long time to upload to app extended the time it takes for estimates. Phone notifications will display improperly when changing the status of jobs.

Jason S.
Owner/Contractor
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"FieldPulse - The all around software solution for contractors and service providers!!!"

Kommentare: Overall, I think FieldPulse is one of the biggest contenders out there. Even up against Co-Construct and BuilderTrend which are priced way out of the hands of single person or small businesses to be able to incorporate and try and they don't even trial their software. FieldPulse has pretty much the features to be able to run a successful contracting or field service company.

Vorteile: What I liked most about FieldPulse are the features that it has for the price of using the software. It is very reasonably priced for big companies all the way down to the single person business.

Nachteile: Wish they had estimating options as well as item/service database features, but after talking to a rep, it looks that they are continually working on it and puts my expectancy on these features at ease knowing that they are improving all the time.

von FieldPulse an 10.12.2019

Jason, thanks so much for the review. It's hard working entrepreneurs like you that keep us motivated to build a great contractor platform.

We are always improving the platform, and your comment about item/service database is clutch. We will have some tremendous new features to announce in the coming months, so stay tuned.

Please always let us know if we can help in anyway. Our customer success team all sits right next to me here in Dallas, Texas and we love hearing from you guys!

--Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

• Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Don N.
General Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2020

"Great choice for service call management"

Kommentare: Fieldpulse has allowed us to streamline our work order scheduling and invoicing/payment acceptance processes. The ability to send uploaded files and photos to the customer as part of an estimate or invoice helps to convey information more fully than a simple typed description.

Vorteile: Quickbooks Integration makes for easier bookkeeping.

Nachteile: It would be nice for real-time GPS tracking via the app to be included instead of an add-on partner integration.

Mike W.
Owner/Operator
Bau, Selbstständig

"Great Product"

Vorteile: I am no genius when it comes to electronics and computer software programs. But, this program is simple to operate and works well for my small HVAC business. I am able to book and schedule the call, it has a map function that routes me to the address, it stores all the invoices for warranty information etc..and I am also able to bill my customers through it or use quikbooks. All and all I have been using this product for 2-3 years and only had minimal problems that were resolved quickly by the staff at Fieldpulse.

Nachteile: I dont have any negative feedback about the product. They always continue to improve it and make it better and more user friendly if anything.

Joel M.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.11.2019

"Just use FieldPulse!"

Vorteile: Good bang for the buck, easy to set up, great customer service that is US based. very easy to customize to your small business

Nachteile: wish we could upload more photos and larger photo sizes.

von FieldPulse an 3.12.2019

Joel, hello fellow Texan and thanks for the great review! We're adding your feature requests to our backlog. We live for helping our small business friends with modern apps. Cheers! --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

• Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Erik T.
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2019

"Software for Tradesmen "

Kommentare: I have had great response from customer service. Many options to get in touch with support.

Vorteile: The ease of use has been nice. Keeps my up to date with the app. Putting together estimates is a breeze.

Nachteile: Would be nice to customize the layout out of certain menus. Being able to customize the estimates would be nice. Maybe have the ability to drag and drop info on screens.

von FieldPulse an 19.11.2019

Erik, thanks for your review. We pride ourselves on our passion for the trades. Our goal is to make the management side of your job as easy as possible. Feel free to contact support anytime. We have a knowledgeable and friendly team always eager to help. --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

• Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Toddy D.
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2019

"Helped!"

Kommentare: I save time and am more organized very professional

Vorteile: This program kept me more organized I like having customer records and info also makes great looking invoices. I put in cons that sometimes the software glitches but I contact the developers and they fix it. Great customer service

Nachteile: Sometimes glitches but the customer service is great they answer back very quickly and let me know when it’s fixed

von FieldPulse an 1.11.2019

Toddy, thanks so much for the nice review! We're always glad to hear about quick responses and that our team is making a real difference. Even more, it's great to hear that FieldPulse is helping your business stay organized and appear professional while saving you time!

• Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Laura K.
Administrative Assistant
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2020

"An easy to use software for technicians on the field"

Kommentare: We have been able to solve multiple communication issues between the office and technicians and make sure no one slides through the cracks.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use for people of any age. We have technicians who hardly ever use their cell phones and they find it very convenient! It saves on paper and time so they don't have to come back to the shop and hand me paperwork. I can process payments quickly and I like having all the information of where my techs are at any point in the day and get updates easily.

Nachteile: The biggest challenge is scheduling. It is difficult to see at a glance what the schedule is for multiple techs. The second biggest complaint is how slow it can be. If I want to print something it can take a couple minutes to process.

Ryan H.
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2020

"Fieldpulse - Used Daily! "

Kommentare: I believe that FieldPulse is quite wonderful compared to other products. It is really helpful. One space that I feel like could grow, too, is job tracking. The way that it works, isn't very conducive to our business.

Vorteile: My favorite part about Fieldpulse is the ability to see all my jobs on the go. It keeps me informed of where I need to be, as well as where my team is.

Nachteile: I like the status options least. The five options include: lead, opportunity, current customer, lost, and other. What about past customers? Generally speaking, we use other for things like vendors or subcontractors, whereas when a current customer's job is over--where do they go?

Brittany S.
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2018

"Awesome app for a company! "

Kommentare: We went virtually paperless for our timesheets, and job sheets. This also helped us track our employees and their hours much easier, as well as account for their time on each job.

Vorteile: Ease of use is definitely a big one. It took no time to figure out what you were doing, and set up everything in there that you needed.
Features is pretty extensive. We have tried other apps (cheaper ones) and found that they didn't really work for our company. We didn't need the full construction app like BuilderTrend, and needed something a bit more than for service calls, and this was the perfect in the middle app!
Quality is pretty good! Has its own couple glitches, but customer service takes care of them right away!
Previously, we had a system of all paper and had a gap in our communication on the jobs and such. This app helped us go virtually paperless in our timesheets, and job sheets because now everything is accessible to our users on their phones. The amount of data that it takes is next to nothing, which was a concern of our employees.

Nachteile: It is a bit slow at times uploading and updating your lists, especially if you have a larger list.

Sheryl H.

"ProMAsters Review"

Vorteile: Ease of use - very user friendly. Technician can be trained easily

Nachteile: When I have a project it wants to assign everyone to it and that isn't the case. I have jobs that are long term and would like to create the project so I can bill just one and not see several jobs that don't look like they have been billed. I also have customers with various locations and they seem to get unattached easily - integration with Quickbooks Online doesn't always work.

Matthew W.
Business Owner
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2018

"Great product from a great company!"

Vorteile: By far, the best thing about FieldPulse is their customer service. It feels like they are more business partners sometimes, going above and beyond to tweak and improve their product to make my business run smoother and more efficiently.

Nachteile: Only thing I wish I could do is create custom customer statuses (categories). ex, 2017 customers, 2018 customers, ect. They kind of did this by creating customer tags, but it's not the same.

Mikey P.
Technician
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2018

"FieldPulse"

Kommentare: It's been a great addition to our workflow. We've gotten rid our paper tickets and can take credit cards on-site. Our employees, even the older guys, have the app down pat. It's a must have!

Vorteile: This app boosted our efficiency in our small electrical company and the result was more profits.

Nachteile: The app can be slow to load at times but it's improved greatly since we started using it.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Edward B.
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2020

"Small business must have software "

Kommentare: We use this software every day and it's great addition

Vorteile: Easy to use, cloud based crm
We can use it from any computer

Nachteile: Sometimes maybe a bit longer to load but not a big deal. Most of the time it's pretty fast

von FieldPulse an 3.2.2020

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback, Edward! We're glad to be an essential part of your business each and every day.

• Bewertet am 26.1.2020
Christy L.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2018

"Absolutely LOVE this software! Very easy to use and the support team is phenomenal!"

Kommentare: This software helps me stay organized and keep up with everything going on out in the field!

Vorteile: I went through many other software trials looking for that perfect fit. I wanted a software that would keep up with multiple customers, multiple jobs, a great CRM, Invoicing, Payments, and an organized way to keep up with job comments and files. FieldPulse is the perfect fit for what i was looking for. The Support is amazing, they are always quick to respond with any questions that i have, and are always looking to make improvements!

Nachteile: The only Cons i have are that there isn't currently a sync with Xero accounting, and there is a way to currently do inventory tracking.

Justin N.
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2018

"FieldPulse has really helped improve our invoicing, customer database, and job scheduling"

Vorteile: Customer data base and google maps integration is nice to use while driving to location. Tech support has been spot on as well.

Nachteile: Not being able to see customers phone number from job record and not being able to email file attachments straight from app like you can invoice or estimates.

• Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Cory W.
Purchasing Manager
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2018

"Incredible product, saved me so much stress of finding the right product to implement. Great app!"

Kommentare: Collaboration, organization, streamlining operations, communication. Literally everything.

Vorteile: Easy to use right out of the box. The mobile app is very responsive and the web page looks just like the app. There appear to be no differences in the two. Our field salesman will be able to use this right away. The fields on the jobs and projects are customizable and form creation is very easy. I will discover more I am sure.

Nachteile: Inability to integrate with QB Desktop is the only thing I think that would be better. Also maybe making the estimates customizable to allow status tracking (Open, Accepted, Closed, Lost, etc.)

• Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Cory W.
  • Bewertet am 16.6.2018

"I have used it for a couples months for my HVAC company."

Vorteile: The responsiveness of the Fieldpulse support team is amazing. I usually have my questions answered and explained within minutes. The software is super easy to use and by FAR the easiest I have tried to integrate with Quickbooks online. It is also is very user friendly, If I was able to figure it out within a few hours of using it anyone can.

Nachteile: As of now I have no complaints. The app is very user friendly and even my service technicians who are not tech savvy have been able to easily learn the ins and outs of it.

• Bewertet am 16.6.2018
Matthew M.
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2019

"Great Software, Amazing Support"

Kommentare: The on boarding process has been easy due to the videos that guide you through each module. Any time we have questions, the web chat gives us helpful information quickly. We have never adopted and so thoroughly understood a complex software so soon after beginning to use it.

Vorteile: Combination of lights CRM and powerful project management which is very hard to find.

Nachteile: The CRM functionality isn’t as advanced as pure CRM systems, but it still has 90% of what we want.

von FieldPulse an 26.2.2019

Thanks, Matthew! We really appreciate the review and the opportunity to work with you. We're so glad that the onboarding process was smooth!

• Bewertet am 10.2.2019
Nutan P.
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2016

"Tried a Bunch Of These"

Kommentare: I'm in IT first and work part time for a maintenance/repair service contractor who asked me choose an affordable, modern software for his team that works well on mobile. I tried a bunch of them, and settled on FieldPulse. They have a web based application and iphone/android apps that are basically full functionality. They're building new features, and they actually listen to our requests and have implemented them quickly. Support is really easy with them since they have an in-app chat on all three apps. Unlike many other solutions that look like they were designed and built in the 90s, FieldPulse has a very modern and common interface that's familiar, so training the guys to use the product has been easy for me.

von FieldPulse an 10.11.2016

Thanks so much Nutan!

• Bewertet am 10.11.2016
John D.
Bau, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2018

"Highly recommended"

Kommentare: Very happy with FieldPulse it does everything I need it to do for my HVAC company without being overly complicated. Very easy to use and customize for my business needs.

Vorteile: Ease of use and adjustability to set up exactly how I want it

Nachteile: Would like to be able to give multiple options on a single estimate

• Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Todd D.
Ownee
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2018

"Awesome"

Kommentare: Excellent

Vorteile: Customer re odd management and scheduling have helped my business also the customer support was great

Nachteile: Apps have a few bugs but they are quick to respond and look into the

• Bewertet am 8.9.2018