It allows me to chat in real time using desktop computers and mobile devices without any risk

Bewertet am 17.3.2018
Michel alexander A.
Gerente de sucursal

Kommentare: It gives me total control over the installation, the privacy of the data and security, my data will be stored within the four walls of my office, I can control who has access to what.

Vorteile: It helps the company to give their team freedom to share their ideas, which will empower and involve their employees, it is an ideal communications system that adapts easily to any work environment and to all business and corporate communication requirements. You can access and communicate from anywhere on any device.

Nachteile: In my experience with Output Messenger, I can say that I do not have anything that I do not like, it is a very complete internal communication system.

One of the best collaboration tools I have ever used in my Office

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Majid A.
Managing Director & Co-Founder

Vorteile: It supports Right to Left Languages in the best way.
Reasonable speed in file transfer.
Very good in partial/Full screen capturing and send to other users.

Nachteile: Sometimes before video chat, it is stopping and even I can not cancel my video chat request. in this case I have to close OutPut Messenger client just by Windows Task Manager.
There is no send to all or send to selected contact message. If one wants to send a message to some contacts at the same time, he/she has to have a group chat with them.
When My password in Active DIrectory expires, I need to enter my new password in my OutPut Messenger client. It is not very difficult, but I preferred more integrity with Domain controller and a single sign-on process with my Windows login.

Easy to use at a good price

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Dan J.
Systems Specialist
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: OM has increased our productivity as a doctor's office. While we don't monitor chat history actively, it's been beneficial in a couple of cases to discover time misuse so we can more accurately address that with the employee. It's not as feature rich, and doesn't tie in to other tools as much as some tools I've used (such as Microsoft Lync), but it's great if you just need to spin up a quick chat tool at a lower cost.

Vorteile: Administrative features such as viewing chat history, and managing chat group membership. Although not perfect, it's helpful to be able to view someone's desktop through the chat if needed. Easy to start group chats. Confidential chats between managers that aren't logged.

Nachteile: Screen sharing, although handy, hasn't worked 100% of the time. However, I think some of that may be our setup.

A great all around chat app that simplifies the ongoing chat needs of business.

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Support Technician
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ability to choose either an individual to send a private chat to or sending a mass message to a group, makes the need to send a quick message super simple.

Nachteile: The amount of control as an administrator on creating specialized groups seems limit especially when settings restrictions

Multiple Clients

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Jason F.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This allows communications inside and outside the office using the available apps. Easier than txts and its encrypted.

Vorteile: It is easy to install and maintain for all my clients. They found it easy to contact each other and even myself. With forced options like preventing it from being closed and a audit history made this a easy choice.

Nachteile: I wish the updates would flow more easily from the server as a push install instead of logging into each pc.

Easy to use, but lacking in features

Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Seo Marketing Project Manager
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ease of communicating with coworkers in other office or departments.

Vorteile: It is a good tool for communicating with my coworkers. Saves time and helps to keep track of conversations.

Nachteile: Lacking in features and can be slow at times. I have used other messengers that perform better at no cost.

I use Output Messanger on a daily basis.

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Shad E.
Marketing Manager

Vorteile: Output Messanger is annoyingly good at getting your attention. It's great for sending pop-ups company wide and knowing that your coworkers are sure to see it.

Nachteile: Output Messanger interface is fairly limited when you compare it to competitors like Skype. But on the other hand, it's great for company only messaging.

basic messenger software that gives what you need

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Chris B.
tech support

Vorteile: this messenger software for some reason reminds me of ICQ messenger: bright colours and quirky chat features keeps your attention

Nachteile: not a lot of features for groups or video conferencing. overall design could use a 21st century overhaul

I'm using output messenger in last one year

Bewertet am 22.11.2017
Vennimalai G.
Marketing

Vorteile: This output messenger has Good features, video conference, file sharing, screen sharing image edit options, speed, internal social sharing, mail.

Its Okay Compared to competition...

Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Je D.

Vorteile: Another Messaging App. There are plenty of alternatives. Great For Offices where you don't want to allow too much going on in Chats.

Nachteile: Not really Anything spectacular about this application. Cant watch videos in the chat. Really felt outdated.