Über EquineM

Digital stable management is an online software solution that enables you to run your stable more efficiently.

Erfahre mehr über EquineM

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie EquineM bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Carola B.
Niederlande
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I needed something quick and efficient for my stable and found it!

Kommentare: I'm not a computer geek, but as a rider/manager/horse owner I know the importance of keeping track of the activities of your horses and of all the information of the horses. With EquineM I can plan in advance, assign to different personal and log all the activities of all horses. We use the EquiBoard in the stable which makes it easy to use for personnel too, without requiring them to use their smartphone during their work with the horses, thereby avoiding unsafe situations. I had some questions about the product which I asked via live chat, but I got really fast and honoust response. It could have more features, but already within two months some feedback we gave was implemented in the software, it is really well supported! Also some features are not well explained on their website yet, which is probably because they are new.

- Clear and easy to use software - Apps for mobile in the App store - Very fast and honoust support - Very actively maintained and improved

- It could have more features - Some features are not in the documentation or on their website yet