Über NapoleonCat

Social-Media-Marketing- und -Analysetool mit automatisiertem sozialem Kundenservice, Wettbewerbsanalyse, Veröffentlichung und Berichterstattung.

Erfahre mehr über NapoleonCat

This product is definitely easy to use, all functions are clear. The analysis and report creation function is well done logistically.

I don't like that I can't respond to comments on Instagram directly to inbox as I can do on Facebook.

Bewertungen zu NapoleonCat

NapoleonCat hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du NapoleonCat bereits verwendet?

CMO in Slowakei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative to Buffer

Kommentare: Overall, I could definitely recommend NapoleonCat to other SaaS businesses looking to cover all things social media in 1 app. I especially like the inbox/commenting feature to be able to see and reply to messages and comments. Instagram scheduler is also one of my favorites!

For a SaaS like CloudTalk, social medias aren't the #1 priority but still they play an important part in the marketing mix. That's why we've decided to look for a solution to manage our social media accounts more efficiently. Obviously Buffer was our initial choice but when looking more into alternatives, we found NapoleonCat to be the perfect fit.

It's hard to think of something that I dislike. All is looking very promising so far.

Antwort von Napoleon

David, Thank you so much for this amazing review :)

Karolina
Social Media & Digital Coordinator in Bulgarien
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Essential Tool for Social Media Management

Kommentare: Overall, NapoleonCat is a great tool for managing multiple social media accounts. Its features make it easy to keep track of all your accounts and posts, as well as scheduling posts and engaging with customers. While the pricing plans may be a bit expensive, the features and usability make it worth the cost.

NapoleonCat is an invaluable tool for managing multiple social media accounts. It's easy to use, and the intuitive dashboard makes it simple to keep track of all your accounts and posts. It's a great tool for scheduling posts and managing interactions with customers.

While the features of NapoleonCat are great, the pricing plans can be a bit steep. Some features that would be helpful such as post analytics and the ability to monitor conversations are not included in the basic plans.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Karolina for your review and for sharing your experiences! It's amazing to see you liked working on NapoleonCat! Especially, that you find us useful while managing communication with users! :) If you work in a team, you might find this video about Workspaces valuable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiX2nVKefyA If we can support you in any way, please let us know. :) All the best, Ewa

Melanie
Business Development Manager in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great social media management tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall very pleased, great for all social media management teams will definitely increase quality and quantity of work.

Love the features of this product, how it saves time with automation and gives employees more time to focus on other tasks and allowing them to complete more tasks.

A lot of great features but with a lot of features come a learning curves to get the hang of using them all effectively.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Melanie, Thank you for sharing your review. I mean the world to us! We hope that the learning curve was not a sharp one. :) Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need any support or materials that might come in handy. In the meantime, have a great day! Warmly, Ewa

Aleksandra
Communication Manager in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My review

Kommentare: Useful and probably the best tool for moderating social media profiles

It is easy to use, intuitive, and facilitates monitoring and moderation of mentions from several different websites simultaneously.

No possibility of liking a comment, no possibility of analysis in the case of YouTube, no possibility of verifying data in the case of YouTube for a period longer than 30 days, no connection to the X website.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Aleksandra, Thank you for sharing your review about NapoleonCat! It really means the world to us! I want to assure you we are working hard to fix some of the cons you've mentioned. I hope they will be in the past pretty soon. In the meantime, if I can support you in any way, please let me know. Best, Ewa from NapoleonCat

Wojciech
Owner & Founder in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NapoleonCat - Place where work is getting easier.

Kommentare: NapoleonCat helps us every single day with delivering high standard of our services. Moderating, reporting was never easier, and we we used to subscribe other similar SaaS's.

Customer service is excellent. Even if we don't know how to manage some issues, heroes from NC are always there. NC is also incredibly easy to implement for a begginers workers/users. Everything is on place, very intuitive.

It loses connection with Facebook pages from time to time. But it's extremely easy to reconnect.

Paula
Digital Project Manager in Polen
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Out of all the tools for Social Media I like this one the best

Kommentare: I use NapoleonCat mostly for community management and engagement analysis - for this the platform is perfect for me as it is easy to use and navigate and the analysis tools meet my needs.

It is very easy to use and there is little need for introduction to the program for new employees which I value as a Project Manager. The dashboard is easy to navigate and features are intuitive. The analysis part is also aligned with my needs and is always ready and quick to use and get the data I need.

They introduced TikTok quite recently and integration with this platform could be smoother, there are still a few bumps visible but I am confident they will resolve any remaining issues.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Paula, Thank you for sharing your review. It really means the world to us! I'm sorry you've experienced some bumps on the NapoleonCat-and-TikTok road. We work hard to make our tool work smoothly, and hopefully, you're gonna notice it yourself. :) In the meantime, please feel free to reach out if you need any support. Or you wanna chat about SMM work perks and.. well, not-only-perks. ;) Best, Ewa

Kacper
ADS Specialist in Polen
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good tool with a few drawbacks

Kommentare: I like working with this tool, but they should work on better retrieving data from Instagram. Current data only collects organic data and does not include paid activities.I'm also waiting for some improvements over TikTok

I love the fact that I can download data about competitors' activities, because it is very useful in tender work.

sometimes in the support you have to "push" your point so that the technical department takes the order seriously, which makes the process of downloading data from profiles longer - but the customer service on the chat tries to make up for the minus of the technical department with its kindness and commitment

vor 5 Monaten

Dear Kacper, We really appreciate seeing our long-term client and partner sharing his thoughts about our tool with others. We take your feedback seriously, and we'll continue working on enhancing the overall performance of NapoleonCat. Warmly, Kasia

Ewa
Content Moderator in Polen
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NapoleonCat.com - your best social media tool

Kommentare: NapoleonCat.com helps me with managing different social media platforms for different brands. I don't have to switch tabs anymore, everything is right there in simple, intuitive form. No more too many opened tabs and windows, no more feeling overwhelmed with how many sites and platforms I have to check, no more overlooking any notifications. Everything is right here.

NapoleonCat.com is a very intuitive tool with a lot of useful features that are very helpful when I'm working with different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn) on a daily basis. I can easily manage my tickets with categories (new, hidden, archived...) or features such as tagging, flagging or consulting tickets with my team. Their customer support also deserves mention - it's fast and reliable (and also very nice). I'm using NapoleonCat.com daily and I highly recommend it.

Sometimes it logs me out suddenly, but it does not happen more than maybe one-twice a month so it's not really a problem, more of a tiny inconvenience.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Ewa, Thank you for sharing your review. It really means the world to us! Sorry to see you had issues with working smoothly on the platform. Our IT Team works (hard) on solving this type of bumps on the working road. If I could be of any help, just let me know. :) Best, Ewa NapoleonCat Team P.S. Cool name! <3

Jakub
International Social Customer Care Manager in Polen

Multi-channel management greatness

Kommentare: It's aggregating all the Client's profiles in one place thanks to which, the Team is able to operate from one Social Media hub. This saves plenty of time and allows us to concentrate all the data needed for further analysis.

Quickness in Helpsesk's responses. META's changes occur without an information ahead, but NC's Team takes care of them immediately when they appear. Thanks to that, we didn't have any major problems with service delviery yet.

META's constraints crashing the tool's flow.

vor 5 Monaten

Dear Jakub, Thank you for taking the time to review NapoleonCat. We appreciate your kind words! As a third-party tool, we're dependent on social media platforms. We're happy to hear that despite some unexpected changes, you didn't experience any major problems. Keep up the good work, and we'll continue to deliver timely support :) Warmly, Kasia

Kasia
Community Moderator in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best content and social media manager

Kommentare: NapoleonCat is the best tool to manage your social media. It allows you to manage several social media profiles at one place and it makes scheduling your posts and keep your conversations easy and enjoyable.

NapoleonCat gives you a possibility to manage several profiles in one place, which makes it easy to keep track on all your content and community goals.

The mobile app need some work, but we were assured it's under construction and new version will be published soon.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Kasia Thank you for sharing your review about NapoleonCat! It really means the world to us! I want to assure you we are working hard to fix the app issues you've mentioned. I hope they will be in the past pretty soon. In the meantime, if I can support you in any way, please let me know. Best, Ewa from NapoleonCat

Marta
supervisor in Polen

NapoleonCat is ok.

NapoleonCat is good tool for everyday work. It's easier to manage profiles from one place.

Sometimes it gets stuck and analytics data are wrong.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Marta Thank you for sharing your review. It really means the world to us! Sorry to see you had issues with analytics. We all hope this kind of working bumps will be resolved soon. :) If I could be of any help, just let me know. :) Best, Ewa NapoleonCat Team

Adrianna
Social Customer Care in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The tool is easy to use. When needed, the team helps very quickly

Sometimes it stutters, but it doesn't last too long

vor 5 Monaten

Dear Adrianna, Thank you for reviewing NapoleonCat. We're happy to hear you find our tool easy to use and our customer success team helpful. We're sorry to hear about the occasional lags. We're constantly working on enhancing the overall performance of our tool. Hopefully, you won't experience similar lags in the future. Warmly, Kasia

Magdalena
owner in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

easy way to sell and engage

Kommentare: Simple, intuitive, to help build fan engagement, facilitates moderation.

Social Inbox is a very intuitive tool, so everyone can handle it. I recommended NapoleonCat to my clients from the hotel industry. There, social media was often handled by receptionists who were great at Social Inbox. They didn't skip comments, and the auto-moderation feature made their work easier. Another advantage is the fact that by moderating communication on the fan page via Social Inbox, we save time and do not waste it on browsing non-work-related information.

The application meets my expectations.

Antwort von Napoleon

Thanks for your review Magdalena! We're happy we can support you and your team

Janel
Senior Data Analyst in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Social Media Platform

Kommentare: Highly Recommended

Makes all my work easier user interface is good and user-friendly all are detailed.

When I have a concern the response is late but other than that the software is great

Felix Daniel
Felix Daniel
CEO in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A revolutionary experience

Kommentare: This social media management tool has greatly simplified my work and greatly improved the efficiency of my team.

I like that the inbox allows me to have a clear view of all my interactions and messages on my social profiles, which allows me to respond in a timely and efficient manner.

Sometimes I find it a bit cluttered and difficult to navigate.

vor 5 Monaten

Dear Felix, Thank you for taking the time to review NapoleonCat. It's great to hear you find our Social Inbox so useful and effective :) We're continuously working on making the user experience better. Warmly, Kasia

aleksander
Managing Director in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great tool for social media managers

Kommentare: We have purchased Napoleon due to several social media projects run at the time. It was well spent money, although the product is not the cheapest one. Intuitive interface, fast help desk and crystal reports make this app worth every penny. Strongly recommended!

Intuitive navigation, almost errorless app, very helpful and fast help desk.

Price might be a bit lower, however... cheap looks and works cheap.

Antwort von Napoleon

Thanks for your review Aleksander :)

Anna
Creative Director in Polen

Highly recommend!

Kommentare: I've been using Napoleon since 3 years. Never find better tool for social media analyzing, planning and moderating. Great support and easy use.

Easy use, features

Antwort von Napoleon

Anna, thank you so much for sharing your opinion. We really appreciate it and we're happy you've found our tool so helpful :)

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Managing social media is so much easier with NapoleonCat!

Kommentare: NapoleonCat's content Automoderation options help us to quickly respond to incoming inquiries which resulted in better customer experience and improved our response time. We are sure that all the messages and comments are answered and with their smart solutions and customizable automoderation, we know that all the responses are relevant, easy to solve questions are replied so that we can focus on more complex issues.

NapoleonCat is the multi-featured tool we use to manage our accounts on varied social platforms. It offers several advanced options and is so intuitive and easy to use at the same time. The most we like automation solutions which we mainly use for improving our customer support we deliver via our social profiles and also to consistently interact with our audience.

It offers all features we need and we haven't found anything to improve so far.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

easy, useful, reliable

Kommentare: - Fast moderation
- Great raports
- New opportunities

It's very useful tool when it comes to manage moderation in Social Media. Both customer service and support are very helpful and friendly.

The application still needs to be upgraded in few things that Facebook provided lately (eg. group moderation for companies), sometimes it takes too much time to provide needed changes.

Magdalena
Senior Key Account Manager in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to manage and analise your social media

We've used other platforms and after trialing NapoleonCat for the last month we've decided that this tool is the most comprehensive one. It is extremely simple to use and have excellent customer service. Implementation was smooth, we've had full support. Good value for money.

Antwort von Napoleon

Magdalena, thank you very much for sharing your opinion :)

Dhiraj
Indien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

moderation tool for facebook ads

Kommentare: Awesome tool to monitor your facebook ads campaigns, moderate the comments posted on it, the best thing is that comments trigger real time alerts and you can act on them. Perfect tool for managing comments on your facebook page/ads.

none in particular

Antwort von Napoleon

Dhiraj, thank you very much for sharing your opinion :)

Ola
Senior PR Specialist in Polen
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended for PR industry

Kommentare: Reporting, save time, easy analysis.

NapoleonCat is a tool with many possibilities. In one place I can manage a lot of social media platforms. It helps me to save a lot of time.

I haven't meet any issues for this moment.

Kamil
CEO in Polen
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for social media management

Kommentare: This social media automation tool helps us to work much more efficiently as we can use auto-replies and easily distribute really important customers’ inquiries across the team.

We use social media as the another customer service channel, so that we receive many similar questions that we used to manage manually so far and were overloaded with answering them. Since we started using NapoleonCat we decreased the time needed to answer our customer.

Didn't found anything that I dislike in this software.

Maciej
SEM Manager in Polen
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software - time saver for analysts.

NapoleonCat is a great tool. It works very well for our company in managing different social media channels and analysis. All data could be exported to xls or to custom pdf report. If we have any questions or want to customize the tool - customer team is always fast and helpful.

They are making product improvements all the time. Access to historical data is limited, but this is a common issue for the tools in this category.

Antwort von Napoleon

Maciej, thanks for sharing your opinion. We appreciate it :)

Spencer
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Amazing tool, best customer service out there

Kommentare: Our team was searching for an analytics tool to track specific hashtags across various social channels. We couldn't be happier with the customer service and fast turn around here. Looking forward to working with the platform and team again in the near future.

Antwort von Napoleon

Spencer, thanks for your kind words. Happy we could help you and we're looking forward to having you back on board again soon :)