Comca Systems Cleaners POS Bewertungen

von Comca Systems

Filtern nach:

Über Comca Systems Cleaners POS

Nutzerfreundliche Windows-POS-Software für chemische Reinigungen. Kreditkartenverarbeitung und Integration in E-Mail, SMS und MMS. Montage-Förderer.

Erfahre mehr über Comca Systems Cleaners POS

Tampa J.
$1.99 Cleaners - Dry Cleaners
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2019

"Perfect POS system for Dry Cleaners!"

Kommentare: We’ve come along way from hand writing tickets and making sure things were written correctly. To the most advance POS system that the Dry Cleaning industry has ever seen. Not to mention it’s super simple to use. Tracking your customers items from start to finish and goes and expands to a whole drivers route system. That can easily transform your POS system that you’ve used for your retail brick and mortar locations can now access every household right to door. Conveniently and skillfully making the possibilities endless.

Vorteile: The Program all together is the best for the industry. It is programmable to change button configurations and personalizes the experience for the administrator(s) to have the best ease of use when operating your businesses every day needs. Many options and configurations so you can track your bottom dollar and down the simplest detail of itemization to all of your product and inventory tracking for your customers possessions.

Nachteile: Honestly I can’t find a con in the system. Even when there’s a thought of something that you might wish the program did. I go ahead and call up Comca’s main office and reach out to tech support and you’ll be please to know that it’s already there. Get with the staff at comca and let them conveniently walk you thru the whole process!

von Comca Systems an 20.5.2019

Dear Mr. J

Thank you for your positive and encouraging review!

We are humbled and grateful for your upbuilding comments. Thank you for highlighting the easiness to customize Comca Systems, inc., software to owners' specific needs such as:
Programmable button configurations
Many options which help owners track bottom dollar
Tracking down of simplest detail of itemization to all items
Inventory tracking for your customers possessions.

Technology is a fast pace business so we strive to be ahead by ,constantly, improving the user's interface and all options which make Comca Systems, Inc. a valuable asset to all Dry Cleaners Business Owners.

We are committed to continue assisting you to running your business, $1.99 CLEANERS, smooth, efficient, and profitable as possible.

Thank you, again, for participating in this review.

COMCA SYSTEMS, INC., TEAM

• Bewertet am 18.5.2019
George K.
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"Excellent and Satisfactory POS for dry cleaners."

Kommentare: I have tested, many POS systems for my dry cleaners. So far, I couldn't find a match to this software in terms of available features, and ability to customize for a competitive price like this locally hosted POS version I'm currently using from Comcasystems.

Vorteile: Nice user interface. Easy to learn. The locally hosted version is very competitively priced. The availability of option to connect more than one locally hosted databases at different locations so you can operate each location independently of the others and still sync databases whenever internet connection is available.
The ability to directly talk to the programmer, unlike many competitors where you only can reach the programmers through other layers of employees. The ease of asking for customizations whenever needed. The willingness the programmer shows to make these customizations.

Nachteile: Basically nothing, because whenever a significant problem is found the programmer fixes it quickly.

von Comca Systems an 2.8.2019

Dear Mr. Kaser,
Thank you very much for your review!
1. Nice user interface.
2. Easy to learn.
3. The locally hosted version is very competitively priced
4.The availability of option to connect more than one locally hosted databases at different locations so you can operate each location independently of the others and still sync databases whenever internet connection is available.
5. The ability to directly talk to the programmer, unlike many competitors where you only can reach the programmers through other layers of employees.
6.The ease of asking for customizations whenever needed.
7. The willingness the programmer shows to make these customizations.

Mr. Kaser, COMCA SYSTEMS TEAM is committed to keeping DRY CLEAN CITY running smoothly, efficiently and profitable.

Thank you for you time to participate in this Review. We highly value your opinion and you business.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Mark K.
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2019

"software"

Vorteile: the program is very simple to use and to train others to use. if I have a question or need the tech/ service dept is available quickly

Nachteile: perhaps my mistake because I lease instead of purchase, but what I pay every 3 months seems high for what I use it for

von Comca Systems an 29.5.2019

Dear Mr. Kornhauser,

Thank you for your positive and encouraging comments!

We are happy to know you find COMCA "very simple to use and to train others to use".
Also, that the Tech/Service Dept., is available "quickly" when needed.

We work, relentlessly, to keep COMCA Software secure and moving ahead in a fast changing technology. We are committed to keep Elite Cleaners, running smooth, efficiently and profitable as possible.

Yes, there are price differences when leasing instead of purchasing. Please remember that when leasing, clients receive free support and free updates. We will be happy to review, if you wish, your account to see if buying would be a better route for you.

Thank you for participating in this review;
your feedback will be used to improve our services.

We appreciate your loyalty. You are a second generation client we always remember, fondly, your father, Mr. Kornhauser.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Michael A.
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2019

"Value and Innovation"

Kommentare: I understand my value with Comca most when I compare what I have to other cleaners I know. I'm able to run my business and get the important information I need to make important decisions.

Vorteile: Comca has been ahead of the industry since I first saw it and began using in 1997. Since then, it has continually updated by implementing the latest technology. The best part is that you get these features at a fraction of the cost of other POS systems.

Nachteile: I'm only using a portion of the features!

von Comca Systems an 1.11.2019

Dear Mr. Astorino,

Thank you so much for participating!

We are so happy to know how much you appreciate
COMCA's:

1. INNOVATION: "Comca has been ahead of the industry since I first saw it and began using in 1997. Since then, it has continually updated by implementing the latest technology."
2. VALUE: "The best part is that you get these features at a fraction of the cost of other POS systems.
I understand my value with Comca most when I compare what I have to other cleaners I know. I'm able to run my business and get the important information I need to make important decisions."

Yes, COMCA boasts of countless features; this is so everyone can customize to specific needs. Please let us know how we may assist if you need to use any of these additional features in the future.

COMCA SYSTEMS is committed to keep providing FABRICARE with Innovative, reliable & secure POS now and in the future at the most cost-effective prices.

COMCA SYSTEMS TEAM

• Bewertet am 25.10.2019
Randy P.
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2019

"Peterson Cleaners review"

Kommentare: My overall experience has been nothing but excellent especially tech support, that is always accessible when we need them. I am speaking from a long term experience that started from the time we were doing everything manually. This is the only POS system that I have ever used.

Vorteile: Extremely easy for any new customer service associate to learn. There is nothing a user can do that will create other problems. It is easy to start over and/or edit your work

Nachteile: Personally, I do not know what all features are available. There is an operators guide that is very informative but I need more hands on training.

von Comca Systems an 17.5.2019

Dear Mr. Peterson,

We are happy you find Comca Systems Software
"Extremely easy for any new customer associate to learn...,etc."

If you click on Main Menu, Set-up, Menu, and all other menus, you will see all the different features available. There are many since the software was developed so that each owner can select and customize the features best suited for their business. You can select any of the features by turning "ON" or "OFF".

We will be contacting you as soon as possible to find out which features you might not be familiarized with so that you can get all the benefits of the software and the value of your investment.

Thank you for appreciating the Comca Systems Tech Support. Yes, we have a long time business relationship with Peterson Cleaners since l997. We appreciate your loyalty for over two decades, and we value your honest input and your participation in this review.

COMCA SYSTEMS, INC.

• Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Nancy R.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Great product for my small business"

Kommentare: Emailing customer statements, credit cards, route list, delivery lists everything was easy and never a problem.

Vorteile: Ease in use - self-explanatory. Great for my small pickup/delivery service to residential homes in my town. Used it daily for 15 years and very satisfied.

Nachteile: Could never find anything that caused a problem and, if so, was handled immediately,

von Comca Systems an 6.12.2019

Dear Nancy Regg,

Thank you for participating in the Capterra Review.
Your input helps, greatly, to improve our Customer Service, Tech Support and gives us insight for future software features.

We are happy to know you find the following features about Comca Systems outstanding:

Great product for my small business
Cons
(Benefits)
Thank you for caring and taking your time to let us know the above mentioned.
We deeply appreciate it.

COMCA SYSTEMS TEAM

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Jerrod C.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Easy To Learn System "

Kommentare: The Comca system is what operates our business. Without it-we’re lost! Thankfully, it’s been a smooth system that allows the employees to quickly adapt to.

Vorteile: That we are able to send customers text messages when orders are ready and they are able to be sent out in bulk.

von Comca Systems an 18.7.2019

Dear Mr. Clersaint,

Thank you so much for your review!

It is so encouraging to know that your find COMCA Software:
1. Easy to learn
2. That you are able to send customers text messages when orders are ready and they are able to be sent out in bulk.
3. That COMCA systems is what operates your business.

We work relentlessly to keep COMCA Software secure and moving ahead in a fast changing technology. We are committed to keep ONE PRICE DRY CLEANERS FLAMINGO, running smooth, efficiently and profitable as possible.
your feedback will be used to improve our services.
We appreciate, very much, your loyalty and input.

Frank P.
Operations manager.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Comca review."

Kommentare: Comca made the process seamless. Very knowledgeable about the hardware as well as the software. From garment tracking to sales reports, Comca explained everything in great detail. Any new system creates questions and Comca is quick to answer your questions . You’re up and running ASAP.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Very intuitive. Many of the accounting functions are absolutely necessary to run your business. Obviously designed by retailers who understand the needs of business owners.

Nachteile: The setup time is lengthy but understandably necessary.

von Comca Systems an 19.7.2019

Dear Mr. Piccolo,
Thank you very much for your review!
We are happy to know your find COMCA Software features:
1. Easy of use and intuitive.
2. That many of the accounting functions are necessary to run your business.
3. That COMCA systems was designed with the needs of business owners in mind.
We work relentlessly to keep COMCA Software secure and moving ahead in a fast changing technology. We are committed to keep PERFECTCLEAN, running smooth, efficiently and profitable as possible.
Thank you again for participating in this review;
your feedback will be used to improve all aspects of installation and customer services such as customer support.
We appreciate your honest input.

Deborah F.
GM
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2019

"REVIEW OF COMCA"

Vorteile: PROGRAM IS CONCISE AND EASY TO USE EVEN FOR THE SIMPLE MINDED

Nachteile: SOME OF THE BOXES THAT NEED TO BE CHECKED CAN BE EXTREMELY SMALL.

von Comca Systems an 23.9.2019

Dear Deborah Fong,

Thank you very much for participating in this review!
1. CONCISE
2. EASY TO USE
We work relentlessly to keep COMCA Software secure and moving forward in this fast pace technology world. We are committed to keeping
VERO BEACH DRYCLEANERS, running smooth, efficiently and profitable as possible.
Thank you again for participating in this review.
Your feedback will be used to improve the technical aspect (size of the boxes that need to be checked) in future updates!

• Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Jay G.
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2019

"Great Soft ware "

Vorteile: Easy to use Easy for employees to learn Great for a owner and manager for reports. You could run monthly charges in no time and run credit cards in 10 minutes.

Nachteile: Nothing I can not say anything bad about the software

von Comca Systems an 17.5.2019

Dear Mr. Goldstein,

Thank you for your positive and encouraging review!

We are happy you find Comca Systems, Inc., "Easy to use, Easy for employees to learn, great for owner and manager reports...."

We are committed to continue assisting your business, Lori Al Cleaners, to run smooth, efficient and profitable as possible.

Thanks again for making time to give us your valuable and honest review.

COMCA SYSTEMS, INC TEAM

• Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Rakesh B.
Operation Manager
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2018

"We have been using this system since 1994. Nothing is out there that even come close to it. "

Kommentare: It helps me manage my operation very efficiently.

Vorteile: This software can be catered to your operation without rewriting the software. It has all the features implemented which allows the owner to have full control of the from store operation. One of the best feature is data can be replicated on your personal server, which allows you full access to all your store without interfering with the user at the other end. You can also keep a tab on all the activities of employees without them knowing it such clock in, clock out, sign on sign off drawer etc. This software is perfect for home delivery. Route driver menifest can be downloaded on the tablet which can guide the driver for delivery. Scanner can be added which allows immediate notification to the customer of their order pick or delivery. If GPS is available on the tablet, it can inform the driver if he or she is delivering wrong order at wrong location. Management menu is like forensic tools. Any discrepancies can trades and corrected within few seconds. Special SQL can also be created in ADS to run special reports. Detail Customer profile is readily accessible. Cust support rep was always innovating and integrating new technology in to the software on regular base.

Nachteile: Can not think of any. /

von Comca Systems an 17.7.2018

July 17, 2018
Dear Rakesh Bhula,

Thank you so much for your review!
We are happy to know that Comca Systems, Inc., has helped you manage your dry cleaners operation, efficiently, since 1994.

We are grateful, humbled, and excited to read your comment, mostly, because we owe the efficiency and success of Comca Systems Professional Software for Dry Cleaners to the many clients who have worked together with Comca, by providing us with ideas and feed back through the years.

You, Rakesh Bhula, are a client who have given us your honest, professional advise/critique and we appreciate it very much.

Rakesh Bhula, Comca Systems, Inc., is committed to, continually, keeping up with the latest technology available to provide you with a reliable POS for a smooth, efficient, and successful management of your Dry Cleaners' operation.

Best regards,

• Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Prativ P.
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2019

"DRYCLEANERS POS "

Kommentare: We have used the COMCA POS over 25 years, At COMCA they treated our business need with utmost respect . All our 65 plus employee could reach COMCA directly for help. It is like having your in house fulltime IT team.

Vorteile: Very easy to use and easy to train new user. It provides every need of a dry cleaning business POS need plus

Nachteile: They should add more credit card processor.

von Comca Systems an 14.5.2019

Dear Mr. Patel,

We are happy you find Comca Systems, Inc.,
"Very easy to use and easy to train new users; also, that it provides every need of a dry cleaning business POS need plus."

Thank you for the advice to "add more credit card processors." At present, we are integrated with four CC Processors. We work with them because their technology works best with our POS and have no problems integrating, We are certainly open to adding more CC Processors when the above circumstances exist.

Thank you for appreciating COMCA's IT team who continues working, relentlessly, to keep improving the user's interface and all options which make Comca Systems a valuable asset to all Dry Cleaners Owners.

It has been a pleasure working side by side with Majik Touch Cleaners for over 25 years which, in turn, progressed to a healthy and trusted business relationship.

• Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Julia P.
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2019

"Great software for dry cleaning and laundry business"

Vorteile: Comca is very user friendly, it was simple to train the staff on the new software. The software has many great features, as well it can be customizable to suit your business needs.
I had been researching and testing out potential software programs for over a year, Comca was above and beyond the best program I tested out because it has everything you need to serve your business needs in the dry cleaning industry, and the customer service and tech support are excellent. CSR and his team are a pleasure to work with.

Nachteile: So far there are no cons I can speak of, we are completely satisfied with the software.

von Comca Systems an 29.5.2019

Dear Julia Park,

Thank you for your positive and encouraging review!

We are happy to know that after, "researching and testing out potential software programs for over a year, Comca was above and beyond the best program I tested out because it has everything you need to serve your business needs in the dry cleaning industry, and the customer service and tech support are excellent. CSR and his team are a pleasure to work with."

We work, relentlessly, to keep COMCA Software secure and moving forward in a fast pace changing technology.

We are committed to keep PAGE running smooth, efficiently and profitable as possible.

Thank you for participating in this review;
your feedback will be used to improve our services.

We are happy to know you are completely satisfied with COMCA Software so far. We are happy to be of your service anytime.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Mike I.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Best Investment "

Kommentare: The Best support POS team I have ever worked with

Vorteile: Ease of Use
Value the details that are available as an owner

Nachteile: Cannot change printing options
Sometimes wish that I could edit tickets by adding an item

von Comca Systems an 3.5.2019

Dear Mr. Ingalls,

Thank you for your positive and encouraging review!
We are happy you find Comca Systems Software easy to use, and that you value the many features/options available to you as an owner.

Thank you for pointing out the following issues:
1. Not able to change printing options.
We will be happy to contact you to show you how to change the printing options.
2. Not able to add items to an existing ticket.
This is for security reasons. We are working on adding a feature/option which can be turned on/off so items can be added to an existing ticket.

We continue working, relentlessly, to keep improving the user's interface and all features/options which make Comca Systems a valuable asset to all Dry Cleaners Business Owners.
Also, we are committed to assist your business, Iron Mike's Cleaners, running smooth, efficient and profitable.

Rob G.
Store Owner/Manager
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2019

"COMCA SYSTEMS POS TESTIMONIAL"

Kommentare: This system provides me so much control in tracking information. Customer data, and history, accounting,
delivery routes, pricing, menus, reports of all sorts, it just has so many things it can do that I am probably only using 10% of the systems capability.

Vorteile: I really loved its simplicity, and ease of use. It was well thought out, well laid out and very intuitive.
I also really like all the different screens, they are very colorful,and attractive.

Nachteile: I really haven't found anything at all that I don't like about this software!

von Comca Systems an 3.5.2019

Dear Mr. Giordano,

Thank you for your positive and encouraging review!
We are happy you find Comca Systems Software easy to use, well laid out, and very intuitive.
We continue working, relentlessly, to keep improving the user's interface and all characteristics which make Comca Systems a valuable asset to all Dry Cleaners Business Owners.
Also, we are committed to assist your business, Towne Ridge Cleaners, running smooth, efficient and profitable.

Moiz B.
  • Bewertet am 2.6.2019

"Great software!"

Vorteile: I been using the program since 1997, it easy and runs great! I have updated 2 times over the years, you also have small issues that he fixed. I see now he has a lot of different options for what you need.

Nachteile: In the beginning the cost of the whole setup 22 yrs, but now it affordable. I haven't had any problems.

von Comca Systems an 4.6.2019

Dear Mr. Bhimani

Thank you for your encouraging and positive review!

We are happy to know you find COMCA "easy and runs great"!
Also, that COMCA's Tech/Service Dept., was/is available, quickly, when you encountered small issues.

We work relentlessly to keep COMCA Software secure and moving ahead in a fast changing technology. We are committed to keep ROMIE'S Cleaners, running smooth, efficiently and profitable as possible.

your feedback will be used to improve our services.
We appreciate, very much, your loyalty and input for over two decades.

• Bewertet am 2.6.2019
Jay M.
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2019

"happy"

Kommentare: The system is very user friendly. My employees picked it up quickly with no issues.

Vorteile: I never had any issues with the software. If there was anything I could not figure out the reps was a phone call away to answer any questions I might have.

Nachteile: No cons. It is a perfect system for me. There is not one thing I can't do that I need to do with this system.

von Comca Systems an 13.5.2019

Dear Mr. Mercurio,

Thank you for your positive and encouraging review!

We are happy to know you find the Comca Systems, Inc. "very user friendly, and that your employees picked it up quickly with no issues."

We are also happy your experience with our Tech Department has been a positive one.
We continue working, relentlessly, to keep improving the user's interface and all options which make Comca Systems a valuable asset to all Dry Cleaners Business Owners.

We are committed to continue assisting your business, MC Cleaners, to run smooth, efficient and profitable as possible.

COMCA SYSTESM, INC. TEAM

• Bewertet am 11.5.2019
Pat T.
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2016

"Happy in Florida"

Kommentare: Been a customer for years. Easy to teach employees to use. Able to limit what every employee can do. You can set and change any function according to your needs at that time. The reports give you ease of tracking not only revenue but customer loyalty. Using this software I can virtually solve problems in minutes.

Vorteile: Ability to troubleshoot problems as all information on the computer. Support is the best you can get. Able to change any function or send a message to all employees in multiple locations in about a minute.

Nachteile: It can't serve the customer when the employees don't show up for work that day.

• Bewertet am 21.7.2016
Jeff R.
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.7.2016

"Comca is the best DC POS system on the market"

Kommentare: I have had Comca system for over 15 years and have reviewed all the other systems on the market and Comca is by far the best value for your money. Comca offers all the bells and whistles the other big brands offer but without the ridiculous cost. With the Comca System support is not an issue because the system works. The other brands boast about their support but they are supporting their system that doesn't work. Comca delivery app for the tablet is awesome!!

Vorteile: Innovative and up to date. Kim and his staff are great people and they go the extra mile on customer service. Continue to improve the system

Nachteile: ?????

• Bewertet am 15.7.2016
Keith F.
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2017

"Great POS system"

Kommentare: I purchased this POS system for a new store I opened because it has everything I wanted in a modern system. This system can utilize tablet for pickup and deliveries, has an app clients can use to check on their orders and can send text messages to clients. It does a terrific job helping to manage my business as well. Manages accounts receivable, routes and tons of reporting. This system pretty much can handle anything you are looking for and Kim has been terrific to work with; always helpful and extremely knowledgeable. I have no regrets purchasing this system!!

Vorteile: Easy to use and robust.

Nachteile: None

• Bewertet am 3.1.2017
Thomas C.

"110% satisfied"

Kommentare: Comca Systems has changed the entire way we operate and are able to service our customers. We researched computer systems for years, always in the back of our minds, knowing that a full system upgrade was essential and without it we could not grow.
A lot of the proprietary "dry cleaner" software is very much the same, and will provide the user with adequate service. We felt that we wanted to be treated just as we have treated our customers for over 70 years.
I guarantee there is no company out there that can offer both the ease of operation and customer service that Comca can. We have been absolutely 110% satisfied with setup, training and tech support.
As a third generation owner/operator who grew up in the business, I knew from day 1 we made the right move for our company!

David C.
Dry Cleaners
  • Bewertet am 18.8.2018

"Best system on the market."

Kommentare: From the front counter to invoicing and keeping my routes straight. I am very happy with their system and staff.

Vorteile: All aspects of this software Routes/Accounting/Invoicing etc are so user friendly. I've used 2 other dry cleaning software systems before and Comca can't be touched.

Nachteile: Switching from route sheets to the tablet took some time to adjust to.

• Bewertet am 18.8.2018
Todd M.
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2018

"Best Software for Dry Cleaners"

Kommentare: We have been able to verify accountability of employees. Have the ability to check on my business from anywhere in the world. The staff is great to deal with, goes above and beyond to help in any situation that you may have

Vorteile: Value for your money, easy to use, product support

Nachteile: There is nothing that I would change about this software

• Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Dustin S.
13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Continues to expand"

Kommentare: We've been a customer for close to 20 years. We started with the route software but have expanded to run every phase of our business with this product. POS, automated phone calling (4 hours a day), statement printing and emailing, barcoding and auto assembly, invoicing and accounts receivable and networking. Kim is very responsive if problems arise. We are very pleased with everything.

Julie H.
Owner/ President
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2016

"Awesome program -Fabulous support"

Kommentare: I have been a satisfied customer of Comca Systems for more than 20 years. The ease of use of the program as well as with support staff's comprehensive knowledge in all facets of POS are second to none!! I highly recommend the program.

Vorteile: It meets my needs.

Nachteile: Nothing to report