IT Management Platform

IT Management Platform Bewertungen

von Continuum

Phenomenal product with amazing support backing it.

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Garry A.
Vice President
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Their support is top-notch. We couldn't run our business without it!

Vorteile: We've been with Continuum from the beginning and they get better all the time. One of their best qualities is the constant striving for improvement.
They are always adding new features to bring additional value to the platform.
Their outsourcing is definitely a major focus, bringing the "Tech Advantage" program and their 24/7 NOC for support you can start up with very low operating budget and support large environments very quickly.

Nachteile: Some of the RMM components are still based on old framework and there are limitations. Continuum is working on these, but every now and then an old bug from a previous piece of their software causes a problem.

#1 in Remote Desktop

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Grace J.
Internal Technical Support
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The benefits for our company with this product has been with better time management. We are able to be much more efficient with the remote desktop feature when troubleshooting employee's computers. The antivirus feature is very easy to use and easy to push out to our computers.

Vorteile: The interface is very user friendly and has a ton of awesome features! Our favorite feature is the remote desktop interface. It is very simple to remote into a PC without having to have the remote user accept permissions like on other software such as Bomgar.

Nachteile: We didn't like that we had to update the software installer every 90 days. We keep an installer on one of our network drives and each time they release a new one, we would have to go back into the drive and update it.

A good RMM for the price

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Chief Information Officer

Kommentare: Overall, Continuity247 has been very helpful, although with the flaws in layout it can be challenging to find what you need. The competitive cost of the product makes it worth investigating as an RMM tool for MSP's.

Vorteile: The reporting tools, and the sandbox testing of patches has been extremely straightforward to configure, review, and find difficult computers that need extra attention. Also, some of the issues on servers have been identified and repaired by Continuum overnight before we are even aware the problem was identified.

Nachteile: The website layout is clunky and unorganized at times. They are caught between two different layouts so some screens use an old confusing layout that requires direct training before you can find some items. Other screens have been updated and have a more intuitive layout for easier navigation.

Long time user

Ben N.
VP

Kommentare: We've been using Continuum for over 5 years. We've been with them through a lot of great changes. I am constantly impressed with the updates and upgrades they have added over the years - new features and new services all the time. Our reps are great, helpful and knowledgeable. The NOC has provided us the ability to not have to staff up as much as we would have otherwise.

Vorteile: Reporting and remote access are really strong.

Nachteile: Sometimes the web interface is slower than I'd like. It's been improved quite a bit over the years, but could still use more.

Managed Services made easy!

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
IT Technical Specialist II
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Continuum has made it very easy for us to know whats going on with our endpoints. Alerts for hardware issues as well as software patching makes it easy to address issues before they get to be critical. Having the ability to remote into comptuers and support end users has been very beneficial as well.

Vorteile: We can manage our computers remotely. Continuum also takes a look at whats going on our systems and sends us alerts, such as low hard drive space and out of date software patches.

Nachteile: Lack of geolocation software for MIcrosoft Windows based machines.

All in one!

Bewertet am 7.4.2018
Denise M.
System Administrator
Immobilien

Kommentare: Everything in one place everything is connected virus protection malware protection remote access software able to push scripts out. Takes care of all the updates for Microsoft

Vorteile: Ease of access, availability, features. Cut so much time down for us being able to have our virus protection connected with our install a remote access software and malware protection

Nachteile: Some of the reporting feature needs
work. I would prefer a more granular reporting feature I'm making little simpler to use

Works Great

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Lynn W.
End User Support IT Tech
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using continuums product for a few years now. It works well for rolling out windows updates without the IT staff having to do anything. Makes our jobs easier.

Vorteile: Great User Interface
Constant Updating
Easy pairing with other monitoring software
Great usage of LogMeIn as a remote PC management portal

Nachteile: Maybe a little heavy on resources
No Geo Location Management for Assets deployed in field

Best RMM Tool for the Next Gen MSPs

Bewertet am 6.10.2017
James D.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: On-boarding client machines has never been so quick and painless. I tried just about every RMM platform out there and I always found myself spending hours re-configuring or reinstalling something. It doesn't cost anything to try Continuum RMM so I definitely recommend giving them a chance.

Vorteile: I consider my company to be among the next generation of managed service providers in the IT industry. Continuum helps me provide services to larger clients that I wouldn't normally be able to take on. With their Network Operations Center staff my company can reliably manage our clients servers. Using Continuum's Helpdesk I can focus on high-margin work and most importantly spending time with the client. My clients absolutely love the ability to easily access their office computers in a secure manner.

Nachteile: I have to use another platform in order to provide quick support to users that aren't yet clients. Other than that there really aren't any other issues with this awesome RMM tool.

A great backup solution

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Michael P.

Kommentare: It's a very nice backup solution. There are some things that it needs to do but Continuum is developing it with every month. The TruVerify is one of the features that were recently added that helps to get it close to the Datto backup on confirming things are working. It's really easy to setup and 2.0 is much improved over 1.x. Highly recommend it. It has saved a couple of my clients already.

Vorteile: granular backups, full VM ability, price is great, I can use any hardware I want.

Nachteile: Would like a similar verification to Datto backup but TruVerify is a good start. I daily email of the servers like the Datto product of all the backups would be nice.

Great product to manage computers

Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Kevin S.
IT Administrator
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This product has been a huge help in managing my network. Supporting my users couldn't be done without it.

Vorteile: The remote access to all of my machines.

Nachteile: I bought it from a reseller, so I have to go through them when I need support.

Just the right services...

John C.
CTO

Kommentare: Continuum has provided services that compliment our line of services, the synergy is spurring growth. Your partner support is top of the line, best in class, A++!

Vorteile: The human connected element (NOC/ Help Desk)

Nachteile: Difficult to troubleshoot. (I.e. The communicator won't start...)

Powerful and Easy to use!

Kyle F.
Managed Service Operations Manager

Kommentare: Continuum does not just offer a tool set, but they are a true partner for Managed Service Providers! The platform offers a comprehensive tool set in an easy to use interface. Continuum has allowed my team to focus on billable work and not spending hours on day to day service issues.
Thanks Continuum!!

Vorteile: Driven with the power of the cloud!! No infrastructure to maintain.

Nachteile: There are a few features we would like to see, but the Continuum team advised there are new updates released monthly.

Amazing Product

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Collin R.
Tech
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The customer Management portal is great. Gets great alerts when the customer's hardware has issues. Very easy to deploy and get learning tools in their University forms. Very effect for companies that want to grow with doing monthly recurring revenue.

Nachteile: Nothing is bad about this software very great customer service. And Very proactive customer management.

Continuum is a full featured RMM and help desk platform that has enabled me to grow my business!

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Kyle B.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I own a small I.T. business and using the Continuum solution has enabled me to grow my small business without the need of hiring additional internal staff.

Nachteile: Cost. I am a small business owner and really have to watch my bottom dollar closely. I can always use a discount!

Continuity - BDR made easy

Bewertet am 29.10.2016
David S.
CTO
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Continuity in conjunction with the Continuum NOC is a fantastic solution that keeps the customer protected and our staff utilization low. The flexibility of the product allows us to scale the offering to fit almost any customer. Great solution!

Vorteile: NOC fixing issues, quality of the platform and flexibility.

Nachteile: limited control of cloud storage points.

Continuity247

Nathan E.

Kommentare: Our experience with Continuity has been very positive. In addition to covering all the bases for disaster recovery, we really like having their NOC behind the scenes to keep an eye on things and handle any issues that arise. We have been fortunate enough to not have a live disaster scenario yet, but we've done DR tests. And they have gone surprisingly well. In one such test earlier this year, we had a client with roughly a dozen servers fully recovered and functional in the cloud in less than 4 hours! I was completely blown away (and so was the client).

Couldn't do it without Continuum

Bewertet am 30.11.2016
Brian W.

Kommentare: In a crowded space of RMM providers, Continuum continues to stand out from the competition. With Continuum, you're not simply purchasing software tools, you're partnering with a giant support team of account managers, technical managers, and network operations engineers. That partnership is invaluable to us.

My Experience With Continuum

Bewertet am 10.11.2016
Jacob R.

Kommentare: Using Continuum less than a year now. I miss my old system but this gets the job done. I do like how easy it is to navigate the servers and desktops but using logmein as the connector is not good. It is slow and often disconnects.

Continuum Review

Bewertet am 4.11.2016
Dave H.

Kommentare: Been very happy with the service. Has allowed our company to be very responsive and proactive to customer issues, particularly those we deal with in the health care field where responsiveness can really impact patient care.

Great platform for MSPs

Bewertet am 9.11.2016
Rob T.

Kommentare: We have been using continuum for since 2011. It has been a great product. The remote access uses Logmein which is my favorite remote access tool.

Bewertet am 28.5.2017