Über Azuga Fleet

Verschaffe dir in Echtzeit einen vollständigen Überblick über Geschwindigkeitsüberschreitungen, Fahrerverhalten und Fahrzeugzustand. Hol dir die kostenlose Demo.

Erfahre mehr über Azuga Fleet

Easy to use and works ok. I like the Google map integration.

Fields are very restrictive and it's hard to get your data out of the system once you have entered it.

Bewertungen zu Azuga Fleet

Azuga Fleet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 264 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Azuga Fleet bereits verwendet?

Timothy
Timothy
Information Success Coordinator in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fleet tracking made easy and extendable

Kommentare: We have seen an increase in safe driving across the board, though to be fair it took some time to get a decent level of buy-in from our field employees. Culture isn’t something that tech can change but with enough effort and explaining the benefits that affect everyone (I.e. lower driving and maintenance costs mean more money to put towards raises, improving equipment, and other fun stuff, etc.) people will get on board eventually.

Azuga Fleet makes it easy to track vehicles and keep tabs on the operators driving as well. It is easy to see if particular individuals are speeding, hard braking or accelerating, etc. While we don’t use it, they also have the ability to implement a rewards program to incentivize your drivers. One of the aspects that really sets Azuga apart however is the ability to access your data through an API. This means that we can pull all our safety related data into one reporting program. Super great company and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

I guess if I was to nitpick, I would say that I would like a little more flexibility with the reporting/notification structure. It’s serviceable but does feel a bit clunky.

Jason
Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product with tons of features

Kommentare: Overall, the tracking units work great and provide needed information for the business.

The web page is easy to use and navigate. It's also easy to edit vehicle information as needed.

The mobile phone app has issues when logging in. It seems to take a couple of minuets every time the app is opened to access the vehicle information. It also runs slowly even when connected to wi-fi. I have also noticed that the breadcrumb report sometimes does not match the correct location to the timestamps.

Andrew
Turf Account Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Azuga Fleet Tracking

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like that Azuga allows us to track crews in real time.

The route replay would always start from the starting point. However that was operator error.

Tiffany
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Look Elsewhere, Contracts, Fees, Bad Software

Kommentare: Only 4 months in I sent an email completely disappointed with service stating that I felt lied to by the sales team and that I would not recommend their services. We have left Azuga at the end of the 2 Year term due to non functioning software and now they are trying to stick us with a $900 cancellation bill for camera devices that we later added to try out. Keep in mind that the cameras had many issues as well. We will more than likely have to seek legal advice. They are not sending the shipping label, I feel that they are delaying this part of the cancelation process to charge us more money for unreturned devices, so we will return them ourselves with proof of receipt. Also they do not attach Terms of Service to the actual Contract that you sign, they have a web address on the "contract" to view the terms online... This could be EDITED at any time online, so be weary of this company.

I initially chose this software for the reports that were available, although reports that did not function properly. Watch out for the overpromising Sales Associates.

I do not recommend this company due to lack of daily functionality, inability to evaluate software issues and make corrections, and customer service or the lack of, and the stone age rationale of trapping customers in Long Term Contracts. If their software actually worked, they would not need a contract. Things did not start off well, as they messed up our start / billing dates, this was a kick off to many hours of dealing with inept customer service. Some of the many issues are Landmarks not showing on reports, inaccurate time readings between the Trips report and the Breadcrumb report, communication issues with customer service reps, excessive emails, failure of GPS network connection to devices (which they had no failsafe or idea).

Antwort von Azuga

Hello Tiffany. We extend our sincere appreciation for taking time out of your day to share your review with us. We very much regret that your experience has been quite disappointing and we are sorry. If we hear you correctly, you are extremely frustrated with the technology, the response of customer support, and the terms of service. The information you provided has been passed along to our customer success team for follow up and we would love to hear more from you directly so we can help resolve your frustrations. Our customer success team has tried reaching out to you to discuss. Again, we're so sorry your experience has been much less than ideal. Thank you for your review and our team looks forward to hearing from you.

Alex
Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Happy Catering Co

Kommentare: Great team to work with for setup and answer any questions we have. Helps keep control in our company.

To locate our delivery vans' locations. Helps clarify end of shift time for employees with time stamps and geolocation. Allows us to give customer accurate time and location of where our driver is at the moment. Ensures employees stay focused and don't run extra errands.

The price increase after initial savings offer went away.

Kristina
Fleet and Facilities Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A really good program to keep track of your fleet.

Kommentare: It has helped us realize how many of our staff speed. Some of them are extreme. When we activated the alarm for drivers to hear when they speed it has cut down the incidents greatly.

I use the maintenance part of the program the most. It has taken the burden of physically checking the mileage on each vehicle we use. Now that I have all of them entered into the service section. It will send me reminders when scheduled maintenance is due.

I would like it to be able to give an alert if someone is in an accident. Our staff don't always report fender benders as they occur. So real time alerts would be beneficial.

Fleet Supervisor in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Azuga Fleet

Kommentare: Overall we have had positive interactions with Azuga support and the functions of the system are what we needed for our fleet

I like the ability to track my vehicle for location, safety and routing procedures.

The maintenance function was less than what I expected.

Jessica
Assistant Manager LCD/Snow Services in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pleasantly Pleased

Kommentare: I really enjoyed working with [sensitive content hidden]
and do miss having a single go to person.

Ease of use and accuracy of information.

Only item I did not appreciate us that some of our GPS units stopped working fairly fast. Also fleet 2.0 I don't like the layout as much.

Olin
Manager of Vector Control in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Azuga Fleet

Kommentare: Overall, we had a good experience with Azuga. Of course, I would like for the service to be cheaper, but it does a fantastic job of monitoring our fleet.

I like having a visual representation of my fleet on the map in my area of responsibility. I also like being notified of an alert as soon as they occur in the field.

I would like to have a mobile app to monitor my fleet. Having to monitor it via email or solely on a PC is difficult. Logging in on a mobile devices browser is not ideal. Product implementation and monthly fee could be cheaper.

Troy
Safety Director in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Driving Safety Operations

Kommentare: Over-all very pleased

Recording speed, hard braking and acceleration (giving percentage grades). Knowing where your vehicles area at all times with maps. Great for having a large fleet when getting State inspections done. Also, amount of time vehicles are idling, trying to save on fuel. We reward a best driver on best percentage on speed, brake and acceleration.

life span on GPS - some are very short lived.

Marco
Director in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Waist of money, nothing works

Kommentare: Overall I regret signing with Azuga. I can't get out of my 3 year contract unless I pay full price at once. They won't let me return the cameras for regular gps systems. Their customer support is outsourced to india so you have a real hard time trying to understand what they are saying. The sales guy now is ignoring my calls and emails. Just overall a very frustrating an unpleasant experience with this company

The sales guy and his silver tongue made it sound amazing. But in reality it does exactly what Life360 does. But Life360 is free

Nothing works. we had 12 vehicles, out of nowhere 2 where deleted from the system. We signed up with 3 cameras, non of them work. Such a waist of money, also the cameras cost double the money. They don't record anything.

Francis
Program support specialist in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Azuga daily use

Kommentare: How fast people travel, fast starts, hard stops, miles driven. I hope marketing has 100’s of thousands of modules in stock so when Oregon starts up the program they will be available so you don’t get caught with your pants down! Suggest that when you send out the monthly statements you can get a stripped down version as well day to day 5 pager. A one pager with a roll up and include what’s left in the bank as well. Francis

Easy to use, works in the back ground with no worries. Badges have changed my driving style. No more jack rabbit stares and try to avoid hard braking except when someone cuts you off. Daily run down shows how much the additional use will be approx 30 cents daily less than a soda. Map really shows the intersections to be more careful at. Showing how much gas I waste waiting at very long intersections and RR crossings is a wake up call. Staff answers when I quiz the system are spot on! VERY EASY to add money when the bank is low. I honestly think when Oregon goes to OREGO next year Azuga will get the lions share of the business except those like my older 4Runner that has OB1 outlet and doesn’t report info except for blinking lights. Hope you also come up with a module for OB1 vehicles as well!

When our daughters car is below 12.3 volts I get a repeated warning. They could tweak that lower. Les Schwab shows it is a good battery and alternator. Never does it in the summer only winter cold days. NOTE the module could be trimmed down a few mm. Our 2016 Focus is 1/8 to big and door keeps popping open. Fixed that by screwing the door closed. Also when the dealer checks the car, disconnecting the module is annoying. Fixed that too. Put a splitter so the module is not disconnected. Also I have State Farm module that pretty much does the sale thing yours does to get reduced insurance, progressive does the same thing. HEY why not combine your program with insurance companies so you can share the same module and same information so you don’t have to to buy a splitter so both can share the info.

Director of Transportation in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Azuga is the best

Kommentare: We have reduced speeding, excessive idling and unauthorized use of vehicles. the Geo fencing is very easy to utilize and has helped with some of our programs

We have a fleet of over 150 vehicles with Azuga installed. They have a partnership with our insurance company, so it is free for us. I feel it is an excellent product. We have another product in some of our other vehicles and will eventually be switching all to Azuga. Very user friendly with great reporting features. The customer service has been outstanding.

The only down side is that it does not readily sync with our Routing and Planning software for our buses.

Antwort von Azuga

Thanks for such a glowing review, John. We are happy to hear you're having such a great experience with us.

William
area manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Azuga tracking

Kommentare: I can verify if my employees are following up a task

it loads quickly when using the mobile app. When away from my office, which is most days, it easy to look at and load

the mobile apps view are different than the pc views. It harder to go through the screeens I need while on the mobile app

letztes Jahr

Hi William, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback on the product and service! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience.

Linda
Office Mgr/Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Experience is good.

Kommentare: knowing where and when our employees are is a great asset

That we can look up to see where our technicians are & tell customers who are expecting them. That there is a map beside the activity list. That we can print reports to share with the employees. When a customer says your tech was not here that day and we can print a report and show them a report to show they were there. Sometimes a customer says they were only here 5 minutes and we can show them a report showing they were there 20.

I wish the pings were more often when they are driving. I wish the transfer of reports to excel were more easily formatted. It makes the report giant in excel and the formatting is a pain. They show low fuel all the time and don't show when fill ups happen.

Antwort von Azuga

Thanks Linda. I'll make sure our team gets your feedback on pings and report formatting.

Vladimir
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Scam

Kommentare: Very bad experience. Never expected something like this . They are constantly charging my account even devices does not work . They even charged amounts that are never send in any invoices. Azuga is really doing illegal actions .

Software was at beginning good. Later devices stop working and Azuga keep charging my account even for devices that are not working. Spend hours and hours in talking to customer service they never fix nothing . Would advice all customers to check this . Even device stop working they keep charging for that device . I had 6 devices only 1 was working and they keep charging my account for 6 devices.

Devices stop working . They just told us return devices we will send other . So I paid for insulation of every device . I have extra costs to bring my trailers back to pay someone to remove devices that are not working and pay for new installation . Azuga trackers are not worth all this expenses. After all this they are not returning my funds that they overcharged me . We are going to sue this company !

Jeremy
Office Supervisor in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Customer Service

Kommentare: Very happy with this product.

I like that we can see at a glance where our people are at any given time of the day. The reports are fairly easy to work with. Adding drivers is a breeze. There are a ton of alerts that come through that are very helpful as well. My greatest experience has been with Azuga Customer Service, though. If ever I have a problem with a unit or a question, they are responsive and helpful and quickly resolve any concerns I may have.

There are times when I need to contact our Service Rep in order to change or remove a unit or a driver. I understand the reasons for this, but it can be inconvenient at times.

Bob
Prevention Coordinator in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Managing Our Fleet

Kommentare: I first selected the Azuga system because it was less money than the other systems I'd considered, and it was a system we could easily install ourselves. It has been great to be able to locate our vehicles without trying to reach our drivers by phone. Being able to know where everyone is, at a glance, allows us to make better decisions. I think that the system has made or fleet more efficient, just because everyone knows that we track our vehicles.

I can locate any fleet vehicle at any time with any of my devices.

There are occasional server problems that cause delays in the real time display.

Antwort von Azuga

Hi Bob Thanks for the review. We will ensure our team gets your feedback. Best Team Azuga

Kevin
CFO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helpful Tool

Kommentare: Very good experience, Azuga monitors as well and lets me know when a GPS unit is not active for an extended time.

Able to real time see where vehicles are and how safe the driver is behaving..

Stff forget to remove GPS unit when vehicle is sold or totaled in an accident.

Christopher
President in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fleet at a Glance

Kommentare: Azuga has been a great tool and investment that has paid dividends in improved customer service and operations efficiency.

Like visibility of Fleet and the use of the Beacon cards when they are working properly is great for us because we often have drivers switching vehicles so we can see who is where as well. Azuga Fleet has greatly improved our ability to let customers know when they can expect there loads, as well as improve our efficiency in credit pick-ups. Our drivers have a stronger sense of accountability as well.

Sometimes the Beacons don't function properly which can be a headache, but when they are working the system is easy to use and helpful.

Sally
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Azuga GPS Tracking

With Azuga you can always check where your company trucks are in real time. It's also good to check on how long your employee has spent at a certain job site.

Sometimes the app doesn't update in a timely matter.

store manager in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall best product to keep your business productive

Kommentare: It has helped great with new hires, finding the best routes to help them deliver and monitor the way drivers handle vehicles.

Very easy to use and understand. A lot of tools at your disposal.

There is not a con that I have came across.

Gerry
VP / CFO in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Azuga meets our needs!

Kommentare: Having a pulse of our fleet at any given time of the day aids us in getting to the story ahead of our competition.

We are television broadcasters with a large news fleet. With AZUGA we can monitor where our reporters are located to enable quick dispatching of staff when news breaks. The alerts keep us notified when driving exceptions occur and we can better manage our staff and fleet when we know what is happening.

There really is not anything that is least liked

Bennie
Service Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GPS review

Kommentare: Very satisfied

Constant phone calls from Azuga making sure everything is running smoothly

Don’t have any cons this company is very stable when it come to operations of there equipment

Stacy
Dispatcher in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall a great product for time tracking and ETA

Easy to use,helpful for us and our customers to know the technicians ETA

It does have areas where it lags or resets at times