Über Azuga Fleet

Verschaffe dir in Echtzeit einen vollständigen Überblick über Geschwindigkeitsüberschreitungen, Fahrerverhalten und Fahrzeugzustand. Hol dir die kostenlose Demo.

Erfahre mehr über Azuga Fleet

Easy to use and works ok. I like the Google map integration.

Fields are very restrictive and it's hard to get your data out of the system once you have entered it.

Bewertungen zu Azuga Fleet

Azuga Fleet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 264 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Azuga Fleet bereits verwendet?

Information Success Coordinator in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fleet tracking made easy and extendable

Kommentare: We have seen an increase in safe driving across the board, though to be fair it took some time to get a decent level of buy-in from our field employees. Culture isn’t something that tech can change but with enough effort and explaining the benefits that affect everyone (I.e. lower driving and maintenance costs mean more money to put towards raises, improving equipment, and other fun stuff, etc.) people will get on board eventually.

Azuga Fleet makes it easy to track vehicles and keep tabs on the operators driving as well. It is easy to see if particular individuals are speeding, hard braking or accelerating, etc. While we don’t use it, they also have the ability to implement a rewards program to incentivize your drivers. One of the aspects that really sets Azuga apart however is the ability to access your data through an API. This means that we can pull all our safety related data into one reporting program. Super great company and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

I guess if I was to nitpick, I would say that I would like a little more flexibility with the reporting/notification structure. It’s serviceable but does feel a bit clunky.

Jason
Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product with tons of features

Kommentare: Overall, the tracking units work great and provide needed information for the business.

The web page is easy to use and navigate. It's also easy to edit vehicle information as needed.

The mobile phone app has issues when logging in. It seems to take a couple of minuets every time the app is opened to access the vehicle information. It also runs slowly even when connected to wi-fi. I have also noticed that the breadcrumb report sometimes does not match the correct location to the timestamps.

Leo
COO in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

You will be trapped by "legal red tape" and you will pay for it

Kommentare: The relationship is a set up. You will have to pay stiff fees even if they failed to deliver

We can't outline anything positive as we cannot endorse the company, their customer service or their practices

Buyers be aware. AZUGA hides this information from you and does not discuss it upfront. "Each Subscription Term will automatically renew for the original term of the period of upon its expiration unless either party provides notice of intent not to renew in writing prior to 60 days before the end of the then current Subscription Term. For example, a customer that signs up on Jan 1 2018 for a 3 year period will be automatically renewed for a further 3 years on Jan 1 2021. Except as otherwise stated in the applicable order form, subscription fees are non-refundable and may change at the end of a Subscription Term." Any company that has to force you to stay or with them or pay and auto renews your accounts for multiple years without alerting your organization shows with their actions that they don't have your best interest in mind. They are playing the "legal" game to entrap you. Pay thousands to leave or stay bc of an auto renewal that was never brought up. In summary, their business practices are not designed to keep the organization accountable to the quality of their services. They are designed to entrap you. The cards are stacked against you. You will not receive a copy of this agreement even after signing the proposal. You will receive a copy of the proposal but never of the terms or auto renewal and financial penalties for cancelling even after you completed your original commitment. Switched to OneStep and we've not had one issue with data or connections. Company is very responsive and we are actually paying almost the same except this time we have cameras facing forward and inside the vehicle as well as the data is always available and working properly. Our experience with AZUGA was not a positive one and it never worked 100%. From their site " a customer paying a monthly fee of $40 for a software and hardware lease bundle who terminates 6 months after the contract effective date would be required to pay $40 x 30 months remaining = $1200 per vehicle/unit." You could pay as much as $1,200 per vehicle to cancel even on an autorenewal which you did not sign up for.

Kristina
Fleet and Facilities Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A really good program to keep track of your fleet.

Kommentare: It has helped us realize how many of our staff speed. Some of them are extreme. When we activated the alarm for drivers to hear when they speed it has cut down the incidents greatly.

I use the maintenance part of the program the most. It has taken the burden of physically checking the mileage on each vehicle we use. Now that I have all of them entered into the service section. It will send me reminders when scheduled maintenance is due.

I would like it to be able to give an alert if someone is in an accident. Our staff don't always report fender benders as they occur. So real time alerts would be beneficial.

Fleet Supervisor in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Azuga Fleet

Kommentare: Overall we have had positive interactions with Azuga support and the functions of the system are what we needed for our fleet

I like the ability to track my vehicle for location, safety and routing procedures.

The maintenance function was less than what I expected.

Jessica
Assistant Manager LCD/Snow Services in USA

Pleasantly Pleased

Kommentare: I really enjoyed working with [sensitive content hidden]
and do miss having a single go to person.

Ease of use and accuracy of information.

Only item I did not appreciate us that some of our GPS units stopped working fairly fast. Also fleet 2.0 I don't like the layout as much.

Ray
tire/mechanical repair in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Alln1 great service

Kommentare: Have not had any problems, works great.

We are able to have gps tracking and safety cams together in one app.

The safety cams can not be accessed on mobile phone.

Olin
Manager of Vector Control in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Azuga Fleet

Kommentare: Overall, we had a good experience with Azuga. Of course, I would like for the service to be cheaper, but it does a fantastic job of monitoring our fleet.

I like having a visual representation of my fleet on the map in my area of responsibility. I also like being notified of an alert as soon as they occur in the field.

I would like to have a mobile app to monitor my fleet. Having to monitor it via email or solely on a PC is difficult. Logging in on a mobile devices browser is not ideal. Product implementation and monthly fee could be cheaper.

Troy
Safety Director in USA

Driving Safety Operations

Kommentare: Over-all very pleased

Recording speed, hard braking and acceleration (giving percentage grades). Knowing where your vehicles area at all times with maps. Great for having a large fleet when getting State inspections done. Also, amount of time vehicles are idling, trying to save on fuel. We reward a best driver on best percentage on speed, brake and acceleration.

life span on GPS - some are very short lived.

Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Implement and Stable Service

Kommentare: Stable service and good support

Real-time tracking and alert notifcations.

It is not possible to manage spare vehicles that don't have a dedicated GPS tracker assigned. (We have more trucks than drivers; a few special customized trucks that are used less than a handful of times yearly.)

Marco
Director in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Waist of money, nothing works

Kommentare: Overall I regret signing with Azuga. I can't get out of my 3 year contract unless I pay full price at once. They won't let me return the cameras for regular gps systems. Their customer support is outsourced to india so you have a real hard time trying to understand what they are saying. The sales guy now is ignoring my calls and emails. Just overall a very frustrating an unpleasant experience with this company

The sales guy and his silver tongue made it sound amazing. But in reality it does exactly what Life360 does. But Life360 is free

Nothing works. we had 12 vehicles, out of nowhere 2 where deleted from the system. We signed up with 3 cameras, non of them work. Such a waist of money, also the cameras cost double the money. They don't record anything.

Francis
Program support specialist in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Azuga daily use

Kommentare: How fast people travel, fast starts, hard stops, miles driven. I hope marketing has 100’s of thousands of modules in stock so when Oregon starts up the program they will be available so you don’t get caught with your pants down! Suggest that when you send out the monthly statements you can get a stripped down version as well day to day 5 pager. A one pager with a roll up and include what’s left in the bank as well. Francis

Easy to use, works in the back ground with no worries. Badges have changed my driving style. No more jack rabbit stares and try to avoid hard braking except when someone cuts you off. Daily run down shows how much the additional use will be approx 30 cents daily less than a soda. Map really shows the intersections to be more careful at. Showing how much gas I waste waiting at very long intersections and RR crossings is a wake up call. Staff answers when I quiz the system are spot on! VERY EASY to add money when the bank is low. I honestly think when Oregon goes to OREGO next year Azuga will get the lions share of the business except those like my older 4Runner that has OB1 outlet and doesn’t report info except for blinking lights. Hope you also come up with a module for OB1 vehicles as well!

When our daughters car is below 12.3 volts I get a repeated warning. They could tweak that lower. Les Schwab shows it is a good battery and alternator. Never does it in the summer only winter cold days. NOTE the module could be trimmed down a few mm. Our 2016 Focus is 1/8 to big and door keeps popping open. Fixed that by screwing the door closed. Also when the dealer checks the car, disconnecting the module is annoying. Fixed that too. Put a splitter so the module is not disconnected. Also I have State Farm module that pretty much does the sale thing yours does to get reduced insurance, progressive does the same thing. HEY why not combine your program with insurance companies so you can share the same module and same information so you don’t have to to buy a splitter so both can share the info.

Director of Transportation in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Azuga is the best

Kommentare: We have reduced speeding, excessive idling and unauthorized use of vehicles. the Geo fencing is very easy to utilize and has helped with some of our programs

We have a fleet of over 150 vehicles with Azuga installed. They have a partnership with our insurance company, so it is free for us. I feel it is an excellent product. We have another product in some of our other vehicles and will eventually be switching all to Azuga. Very user friendly with great reporting features. The customer service has been outstanding.

The only down side is that it does not readily sync with our Routing and Planning software for our buses.

Antwort von Azuga

Thanks for such a glowing review, John. We are happy to hear you're having such a great experience with us.

William
area manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Azuga tracking

Kommentare: I can verify if my employees are following up a task

it loads quickly when using the mobile app. When away from my office, which is most days, it easy to look at and load

the mobile apps view are different than the pc views. It harder to go through the screeens I need while on the mobile app

letztes Jahr

Hi William, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback on the product and service! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience.

Andrew
Fleet Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: I would recommend it to everyone if I didn't experience issues like odometer readings being inaccurate and not being able to generate a speeding report. But I do experience those issues. So I don't recommend it.

Overall it is simple to use and provides a lot of information I can use on a daily basis

Mileage readings are consistently wrong despite making sure devices are plugged in and syncronized. Speeding report consistently is unavailable/not working. I used this report on a weekly basis. Doesn't help when I can't get the info from Azuga for a situation I know for a fact is happening (drivers speeding)

Kimberly
Coordinator in USA

Azuga Fleet

The back end reports & features, they offer a lot more than other companies

There is a big learning curve, and I've used programs like this for 20 years.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kimberly, We appreciate your positive feedback on our advanced back-end reports and features. We apologize for the learning curve you experienced, despite your extensive experience. It's nice to hear that the integration with Aspire influenced your decision to choose Azuga Fleet. We understand your concerns about customer service and reporting options during your switch, and we will work on improving these aspects. Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Fleet Manager in USA

It just works for us

Kommentare: had a different GPS before and it was challenging at times. This one is better mapping and set up was a breeze

ease of use is a plus. able to breadcrumb a driver to check route. easy set up

nothing yet, it works for us and haven't had any issues yet,

letztes Jahr

Hi Timothy, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback on the product! Let us know if there is anything else that we can do to improve your experience!

Bob
Prevention Coordinator in USA

Managing Our Fleet

Kommentare: I first selected the Azuga system because it was less money than the other systems I'd considered, and it was a system we could easily install ourselves. It has been great to be able to locate our vehicles without trying to reach our drivers by phone. Being able to know where everyone is, at a glance, allows us to make better decisions. I think that the system has made or fleet more efficient, just because everyone knows that we track our vehicles.

I can locate any fleet vehicle at any time with any of my devices.

There are occasional server problems that cause delays in the real time display.

Antwort von Azuga

Hi Bob Thanks for the review. We will ensure our team gets your feedback. Best Team Azuga

Ops Assistant in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tracking Features

Kommentare: Great user interface. Metrics are strong, and well defined. Good accessibility. Superior accuracy.

Tracking of vehicles, and usage is well above standard. Great value for the price point.

N/A- nothing I can readily think to improve based on my experience.

letztes Jahr

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback on the product! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our product and service. Let us know if there is ever anything we can do to improve your experience.

Christopher
President in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fleet at a Glance

Kommentare: Azuga has been a great tool and investment that has paid dividends in improved customer service and operations efficiency.

Like visibility of Fleet and the use of the Beacon cards when they are working properly is great for us because we often have drivers switching vehicles so we can see who is where as well. Azuga Fleet has greatly improved our ability to let customers know when they can expect there loads, as well as improve our efficiency in credit pick-ups. Our drivers have a stronger sense of accountability as well.

Sometimes the Beacons don't function properly which can be a headache, but when they are working the system is easy to use and helpful.

Sally
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Azuga GPS Tracking

With Azuga you can always check where your company trucks are in real time. It's also good to check on how long your employee has spent at a certain job site.

Sometimes the app doesn't update in a timely matter.

store manager in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall best product to keep your business productive

Kommentare: It has helped great with new hires, finding the best routes to help them deliver and monitor the way drivers handle vehicles.

Very easy to use and understand. A lot of tools at your disposal.

There is not a con that I have came across.

Gerry
VP / CFO in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Azuga meets our needs!

Kommentare: Having a pulse of our fleet at any given time of the day aids us in getting to the story ahead of our competition.

We are television broadcasters with a large news fleet. With AZUGA we can monitor where our reporters are located to enable quick dispatching of staff when news breaks. The alerts keep us notified when driving exceptions occur and we can better manage our staff and fleet when we know what is happening.

There really is not anything that is least liked

Bennie
Service Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GPS review

Kommentare: Very satisfied

Constant phone calls from Azuga making sure everything is running smoothly

Don’t have any cons this company is very stable when it come to operations of there equipment

Stacy
Dispatcher in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall a great product for time tracking and ETA

Easy to use,helpful for us and our customers to know the technicians ETA

It does have areas where it lags or resets at times