VAIRKKO Suite Erfahrungen

Über VAIRKKO Suite

VAIRKKO hat, was dein Unternehmen braucht: alles von Lernmanagement über Nachverfolgung von Schulungen bis hin zu kompletten HR-Lösungen.

Erfahre mehr über VAIRKKO Suite

An employee cannot gain access if certifications, drug screens, physicals are expired. This is a fabulous feature for us.

Bewertungen zu VAIRKKO Suite

VAIRKKO Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 123 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VAIRKKO Suite bereits verwendet?

Firefighter/Critical Care Paramedic in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Toolkit Review

Kommentare: Overall experience has been fantastic through the years. Keep up the good work!

I like the ease of use and all of the combined functionality offered. I can keep track of certifications and my work schedule, with ease.

I have not found anything with the software that is negative. Perhaps offer a smartphone app?

Antwort von VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi David, Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that you are getting so much use out of the platform and that it offers a one-stop shop for many of your organizations needs - from tracking certifications to viewing your work schedule. Thank you again for your review of the VAIRKKO platform and for being a valued customer!

Ray
Safety Analyst in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Tracking Training . . . Look No Further

Kommentare: My overall experience with Vairkko has been amazing. Everything from set up, to use, to interaction with customer service. I can't say enough good things about this software. If you are looking for an amazing tracking software look no further. We even use it to track our incentive program. Simply put . . . it's amazing!

This software is very easy to use. The training and usage videos that are available if you forget a process, are a great resource. If you are still having an issue their customer service is top notch. Their onboarding process is awesome as they assign an account manager that works with you every step of the way. They have you complete various tasks to get you used to using the system.

There actually has not been anything that I do not like. Every feature is very intuitive and easy to use.

vor 6 Monaten

Good Morning Ray! Wow, such an amazing review and we're so happy to hear of your success with the VAIRKKO Platform! Thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback. Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Thanks so much again for the review!

CEO in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bulky and Overbuilt for our needs, with terrible customer service

Kommentare: Overwhelmingly disappointed. We wanted a simple solution, and to be fair, this is not a simple system. It is incredibly complex, and overbuilt for what we needed. It may be great for someone else. The sign up and mandatory training was too much for me. I think it was 2 hours of training before I could use my account, then another 2 sessions of 90 minutes each, which I did not have the time for. I just wanted a simple solution to my problem, and instead was given a tutorial on an overbuilt product. And I will say, without the 2+ hours of training I completed, I would not have been able to figure out the software. My interactions with the company itself were even more disappointing. We asked for a month-to-month package for just credential tracking. However, against our will, the contract stated it was an annual contract, but the sales person said not to worry about that and just cancel it in 30 days; also there was an add-on costfor an additional 10 hrs training that we did not want nor use. On day 31 or 32, because I run a company, I asked to be released from my annual contract and go back to month-to-month. I was told that I had passed the 30 day mark, and now had to complete the entire contract, even though I wanted a month-to-month to begin with and they sent over the contract with the wrong details, and we never used the additional training, but were made to pay for it. It was incredibly unethical and unprofessional the way it was handled.

We had hoped it would solve a problem we were having with credentialing. We wanted to track our drivers' credentialing documents. In theory, it would have done this. We are not sure how well it would have worked. It seems they wiped our data out of the system, and I didn't realize this until one of my drivers told me he had to get his DL renewed because it was expiring in a few days. We are paying for the system to alert us of this type of issue.

I had bookmark links just to find where I had to go. It is not user friendly, unless you are spending hours in the system getting to learn the pathways to find different areas. The set up process is cumbersome, and the training requirements are burdensome. However, for how overbuilt and confusing the software is, I can understand the heavy emphasis on mandatory training. We never found out if the system really worked, as it looks like our data was taken out of the system by Vairkko, and they won't let us out of our contract, which was supposed to be month-to-month, but the sales guy sent an annual instead. And they said since it was signed, we had to fulfill it.

Antwort von VAIRKKO Technologies

We are sorry to hear that your time with VAIRKKO has been frustrating. We strive to work with each one of our clients to ensure they have a positive experience with our product - our billing department worked to find a mutually agreeable solution to account for the training fee, which you had decided to continue paying for. For the notifications feature, this needs to be manually turned on - we do this to protect new companies so their employees don't receive notification emails upon data import. We looked in your system, the notification feature is turned off. We would be happy to show you how to turn it on. As for your system data, what has been imported is still in the system as of 8/24, the morning of this response. We will be reaching out to walk through the system with you so hopefully we are able to resolve some of the issues you speak to in this review. We are sorry this has been a frustrating experience and we are committed to working with you, if you are willing.

Nikki
Business Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Plenty of features and customer service

Kommentare: The whole Vairkko support team has always been easy to reach and very responsive when needing help with many various topics and needs.

It has great features that the whole team can use everyday. It makes the administrators job that much easier having so many different features in one place.

With so many features and new things being added, sometimes it seems like we might be missing out on cool new features that would probably be beneficial to the whole organization.

vor 5 Monaten

Good Morning Nikki! Thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback. Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Your subscription comes with free support and a dedicated customer success manager; don't be afraid to utilize either of those great resources as much as you like. Thanks so much again for the review!

Veronica
Managing Partner in Australien
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This has been brilliant for our business

Kommentare: It has been such a great move for us. Once set up the time spent reviewing, auditing and ensuring all is in order has been reduced by magnitudes of 10. Reporting functions are good and export to excel, all in all I highly recommend this product.

This software interface for the crew to upload and manage their own certificates along with regular emails to the individuals and Admin about upcoming expiry has essentially taken a big load off us and ensures we have confidence at all times that we are compliant with our regulatory and contractual requirments.

When viewing individual certificates the load time is a little slow.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Veronica, Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I'm so glad to hear that the VAIRKKO system has been Brilliant for your business! I'm also pleased to inform you that the slowness you experienced has been on our radar and we expect to have it resolved within the next week with a product update. You will find the page will look a bit different and load lightning fast in just a few days. Thanks so much again for such an amazing review and remember if you need anything, feel free to call us or email us anytime!!

Nick
Program Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Software for serious organizations

Kommentare: Overall, this is a great program.

The ability to do so many things in one program.

Some things are not customizable. I do wish we could make some minor changes.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey there Nick! Thanks so much for such an amazing review. It means the world to us and we can't thank you enough. After reading through your cons list I want to remind you of a few things. Your subscription comes with free phone and email support. Additionally, your account has a dedicated customer success manager who can help with relaying to our product team all your suggestions and ideas for improvements. We love hearing client ideas, so much that even within the VAIRKKO platform, look at the bottom of any page within our system and there is a link labeled "Submit Your Idea". Feel free to click on that link anytime to submit your product suggestions! We read them and more importantly, our product team uses those ideas to build out our future product roadmaps. Thanks so much again for such an amazing online review!!

Manager Innovation & Business Development in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money

Kommentare: Easy to use, easy to deploy, great for all employees

Easy to use and affordable. Exactly what you need

Nothing, its great software and still improving constantly

vor 6 Monaten

Good Morning! Thank you so much for leaving us this amazing online review; it means the world to us! Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Thanks so much again for the review!

Lisa
Systems Software Specialist in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vairkko Certification Tracking

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with Vairkko. It has allowed us to easily track certifications for our employees.

This product is easy to implement and use. It provides lots of reports and graphics for tracking certifications.

It does take some time to figure out which reports best provide the information you need on certifications.

vor 5 Monaten

Good Morning Lisa! Thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback. Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Your subscription comes with free support and a dedicated customer success manager; don't be afraid to utilize either of those great resources as much as you like. Thanks so much again for the review!

Heidi
Communications Supervisor in USA

Review

I like all the scheduling features. Vairkko makes scheduling very easy for a large division.

The self help section is a little difficult to mange.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey There Heidi! Thank you so much for the great review and the feedback! I'm so glad that you find VAIRKKO's scheduling system easy to use and beneficial for your large organization! We're always here for you should your team need anything and we are always looking for products and suggestions to continue our quest to deliver the best product possible. Thank you so much again for your review and have an amazing 2022!

Rick
Tech Sales Engineer in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Training Management

Scheduling and managing courses for our organization requires centralizing the management into a system that is easy to use for the entire team.

There is a learning curve associated with administering the system.

vor 6 Monaten

Good Morning Rick! Thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback. Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Your subscription comes with free support and a dedicated customer success manager; don't be afraid to utilize either of those great resources as much as you like. Thanks so much again for the review!

Ginger
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Adding the HR application

Kommentare: We were on when the program was Toolkit. We have seen it evolve and it is really is a great tool. We are now working on the HR application to the program. We feel it will complete the electronic process for employee information. Great tool to our daily work!

We work in refineries with several departments of our company: transportation and refinery services. These employees have to have certain credentials to obtain access to the refinery. Vairkko allowed us to list certifications and to let us know when the certifications are due to expire. An employee cannot gain access if certifications, drug screens, physicals are expired. This is a fabulous feature for us!

We need additional or optional tabs for certifications. We would love another "tab" for important certifications but not required certifications for our jobs. We like the program so well it seems everything is being added and it floods the employee's certification list will everything. We would like to be able to look at the required tab and have another tab for optional certifications--items that are important to us for safety but that may not stop an employee from entrance to a job.

Antwort von VAIRKKO Technologies

Thank you so much for your review and we're so glad you are finding true value in VAIRKKO for your organization! I have taken your feedback and sent it to our support team as I believe what you are seeking with an "OPTIONAL" tab is already possible and one of our support team members will reach out to you shortly to assist you. We have even more BIG things coming to the platform that we are sure you and your team are going to love so be sure to stay tuned. Should you guys need anything else please never forget support is completely free so feel free to reach out to us at any time! Thank you again for your review!

Tarran
Superintendent of Quality Assurance in Kanada

Vairkko Review

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been positive. This website does a fantastic job of storing the data we need. Some frustrations with reporting however workarounds can be found (ie. exporting data to excel and cleaning it myself)

The software does an excellent job of allows for the storage of data, asset, training, certifications, documents, memos, and other various admin features

Some of the features do not communicate with each other, which makes report running difficult. Building forms can be tedious. Some basic functions related to searches seem to be missing.

vor 5 Monaten

Good Morning Tarran! Thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback. Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Your subscription comes with free support and a dedicated customer success manager; don't be afraid to utilize either of those great resources as much as you like. Thanks so much again for the review!

Nicholas
Licensing Administrator in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vairkko Review - Nashua Adult Learning Center

Kommentare: Very pleased with Vairkko. Would, and do, recommend for other like busniesses and organizations.

Certification tracking has made the Licensing Administrator's job duties much more manageable. Running reports to verify what needs to be done is easy and the QR code feature makes having necessary documentation easy to provide in multiple locations for our State Licensors.

Integration could have been better. We found a lot of discrepancies in Employee Profiles. Phone numbers and addresses did not match up correctly.

vor 6 Monaten

Good Morning Nicholas! Thank you so much for leaving such an amazing online review. I see you ran into troubles with integrations, which resulted in information falling out of sync from other systems your organization uses. Did you know VAIRKKO integrates with just about all HR and Payroll Systems? This will allow your data to stay in sync and I don't see that your VAIRKKO account is setup with such integrations. One of our team members will be reaching out to you today to help with this as it might be a huge help for your non-profit. Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Thanks so much again for the review!

Kenneth
EHS & Training Coordinator in USA
Schiffbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Training management

Kommentare: Vairkko is a powerful suit that makes tracking qualifications and their expirations very easy. In my industry (navy ship repair) our employees are not allowed to have cell phones at the job site. For those industries where this is possible, Vairkko comes into its own allowing employees to view and interact with their training record on the fly from the work site.

For each certification, I am able to store multiple documents. If the certification requires an attendance list, examination and certificate I can store all of them and access them with a click. Supporting documents are also accessible frim the mobile app so employees can p[resent proof of completion from the job site.

Vairkko has many reports available but none are customizable. When the information is exported to Microsoft Excel, many values end up in one cell so the data is not easily manipulated.

vor 5 Monaten

Good Morning Kenneth! Thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback. Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Your subscription comes with free support and a dedicated customer success manager; don't be afraid to utilize either of those great resources as much as you like. Thanks so much again for the review!

Maria
Implementation and Training Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

VAIRKKO Helps STC Maintain 98+% Current Training!

Kommentare: VAIRKKO and I took on the STC training program in 2016, and it has been a successful journey. We have exceeded our Safety & Training goals, and VAIRKKO is featured during business audits and presentations, as the tool STC uses to facilitate better than 98% training currency!
Proud to partner with this company!

VAIRKKO is easy to access and use, and helps employees take ownership of their training. Customer service is easy to talk to and promptly addresses issues or concerns. Promotes a highly visible Safety and Training atmosphere in the workplace.

1. The top complaint from end users is the login/password. Looking forward to a Single Sign-On! 2. End users would like to be able to click a link in the expiry email to enter VAIRKKO and complete the specific online training needed. 3. The Certification Cloud dashboard provides great information, but would like to see drill-down into graphs and better Report Card history for each department location, etc.

Antwort von VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Maria, Thank you so much for your kind words and evaluation of the VAIRKKO platform! We are thrilled to partner with your organization and are pleased to hear about all the wonderful things you have been able to accomplish with the aid of VAIRKKO. Your concerns have also been heard and will be addressed by our development team! They are great ideas. If you would like to submit them to our support team - that would be welcome. Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Wendy

Vairkko is Great!

Kommentare: Great time and attendance system. Good for communications once you figure out how to use it. But not always user friendly and can be frustrating especially when losing memos that you've taken time to construct and then they disappear.

It takes a while to understand how to use the software; not the most user friendly, but once you get the hang of it its a good package.

1) When you are composing a message, there is no indication that you've timed out and as a result you lose the entire message while you were in process of composing it. This is very frustrating. You should be able to start writing a message, and not get timed out at all. An option is to compose it in another software first, then copy and paste into Vairkko, but that's frustrating. 2) It is not always intuitive to use. For example, There are times when I thought that I deleted terminated employees from the system and then found out that they were still active. I do not find the information/instructions easy to understand always. It needs to be in more layman terms.

Antwort von VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Wendy, Thank you for the time you took to leave a review - your feedback is very helpful and constructive, it has been passed on to the development team. If you find yourself continuing to run into some of these roadblocks in the future, please feel free to reach out to our support team, as they would be happy to assist in any way! Thank you for being a valued customer, Wendy, and for all the helpful feedback!

Emily
Safety Officer in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Everything I could have ever ask for in a software program

Kommentare: Mobility, real time answers, employees have ID cards that customers can easily scan and verify any information they need. One of the companies I work with was actually award that GOLDEN GATE AWARD by OSHA. Huge recognition to our QR scanner badges our employees wear.

I have worked with Proven Management for 8 months now, when I first started here we were managing over 3 companies totaling 500+ employees training certificates on an Excel spreadsheet. But not anymore! I have implemented Vairkko into all 3 companies and I manage the program for all 3. My favorite features of Vairkko are 1. Mobility ! No matter what device I have with me I can get onto Vairkko and get the information I need. 2. QR Verify - QR scan Badges for each employee; making it extremely easy for anyone to check their safety training and everything associated with that employee. 3. Standardized reports; I use these report more then anything else. There are so many different options and way to view all the information in your platform. I would recommend Vairkko to anyone. It has save me a lot of time and money and I’m a Vairkko customer for life!

I don’t have any cons about Vairkko. Everything thing I needed in a program Vairkko provided at almost no cost.

Antwort von VAIRKKO Technologies

Wow! We love to hear about customers winning awards for their companies! Way to go! Thank you for the glowing review and your thoughtful consideration of how the VAIRKKO platform helps you! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing our relationship.

Jordell
Training Admin Asst in USA
Metallabbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Must Have!!

Kommentare: As we continue to improve and build up our training processes, Vairkko not only keeps up with us, but we find that they already have a feature to manage our next step! The customer service is OUTSTANDING!! If I could underline that word, as well as make it all caps I would! It's been a pleasure to partner with Vairkko as we improve our training and certification processes.

Very user friendly and everything is so visually appealing!

My biggest struggle was as I continued to upload new data the pages took longer and longer to load. When I called my Vairkko representative to explain the issue, she took it to their design team, and within a day or two, they came up with a solution and implemented it. It took one phone call and the issue was expediently resolved!

Antwort von VAIRKKO Technologies

Hey There Jordell! Thanks so much for leaving us a review and for your kind words. We are truly thankful to have the opportunity to work with folks just like you. Every day we are humbled and continue to strive to deliver nothing but the very best for you, your organization as well as all our amazing clients! Should you or your team need anything else from VAIRKKO, please never hesitate to reach out as we are here, and happy to help!

Judy
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

VAIRKKO Training Tracking

Kommentare: We are using VAIRKKO to track over 1,000 different certifications for over 250 employees. This has replaced excel spreadsheets that we used before VAIRKKO. The roadmap and reporting features are fantastic!

VAIRKKO is very customizable. We have been able to adapt the features to serve our training tracking needs. I would highly recommend this software to any company that has complicated tracking needs.

The only thing that is lacking to fit our needs is the ability to set "due dates" for training to be completed. We would like the ability to set due dates for certifications to be completed and track that the deadlines are met.

Antwort von VAIRKKO Technologies

Hello Judy, Thank you so much for the time you took to review the VAIRKKO platform! We appreciate it. VAIRKKO is certainly customizable and we do what we can to work with our clients to make the software work for them the best we can. We have submitted a ticket to our development team about the "due dates" field and a customer success manager should be reaching out shortly with some follow up. We are so happy to hear that your organization is able to track so much for so many people and rid yourself of excel! Thanks again for all your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Staff Development Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The idea of what it is supposed to do is great but we can't get it to do everything yet

Kommentare: central place for everyone to store and retrieve certificates

That we can have a user's certification documentation in one place. The user can upload or download their own documentation. The user can download other documents that I store in the system for them to access. The user can easily see what is required to complete their certification

Is specific to another industry and getting some tweaks to where it would work for us has been a challenge to have implemented. Tickets are slow to be resolved When I run reports on a certification status it shows the wrong % complete because it factors in all the variables (for example if a person has to complete only one of 5 choices it factors a percentage based on 5 items verses 1 item) I can't control the time frame of when a certification expires. For example one of my certifications everyone expires at the same time and they all have to have 30 CE's in a 2 year period. I wish I could control that in the software.

Antwort von VAIRKKO Technologies

Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO Suite. We are happy to hear that it is providing a central storage unit for your certifications and other documents, as this is one of the main benefits of using the Certification Cloud! It also sounds like you have some things that we would be happy to discuss further - either to come up with a new solution or even create a new report to run the way that you wish. We have recently implemented new team members that are dedicated to client success. Please reach out to the support team to get connected with one of these team members and we would love to help solve any outstanding issues you have been running into. 7/25/18 - We wanted to follow back up to let you know that the reports for certification status have been updated as well as the Bulk Editor function within the Certification Cloud that allows you to mass update expiration dates for multiple employees. We hope this helps! Thank you for being a valued VAIRKKO customer!

Edward
Learning & Development Specialist in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

New Implementation

This product is easy to use and easy to learn. With a large number of employees, many of whom are not on computers regularly, a platform that is easy to learn and remember given the long periods between touches is critical.

I have not identified any negative or "least liked" features or capabilities at this time.

Antwort von VAIRKKO Technologies

Hey The EJ, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear from you and we are so excited to work with you and your organization going forward as you continue to progress through your implementation of the VAIRKKO platform for the Fort Worth, Texas Water Department. Thanks again for sharing your exceptional experience with VAIRKKO and should you or your team ever need anything in the future please never hesitate to reach out to us at any time; we're here and happy to help!

Ryan
Paramedic in USA

Perfect for ems

Kommentare: I have only been using it as an employee for approximately three years and I have been satisfied with it. If I were in administrator for a different EMS agency I would highly recommend it

The UI and user end capabilities. I like that I could use it as if I were working at a real company but in reality I work for a small EMS agency.

I do not like that the time clock is now a program that you have to open and there appears to be no exit button. So every time we have to exit the time clock we have to press alt F4

Antwort von VAIRKKO Technologies

Hello Ryan, Thank you for your review! We do work with both small and large companies and work very hard to make the software work in both situations! We're glad you have found value in that. We are taking your feedback to the team about the time clock capabilities - but if you would leave a comment on the page you are experiencing difficulties with using the "lightbulb" feature in the lower right hand corner - that would be appreciated! Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to your continued use of the platform.

Natalie
Compliance Supervisor in USA

it is easy to use.

What I like most about the program is that it is user friendly. My users are field techs, who need that ease to quickly fulfill requests.

What I like least is that it is difficult to get ahold of someone to help with upgrade/enhancements.

Antwort von VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Natalie, Thank you for your time reviewing the VAIRKKO Suite. We are happy to hear you find the system easy to use on both the admin and user side. We strive to make every improvement and feature as easy to use as possible. We apologize that it has been difficult to get ahold of a team member to help with upgrades and enhancements. Just recently the upgrades your team had requested were released into the system and we are happy to hear any feedback you have regarding those! We have also added Client Advocates to our team, not only should you have access to our support team and knowledgebase articles, but now also someone that can assist with any questions, aid with platform help, and even help with and requests you may have by directing those to the proper channel. We will have a team member reach out to you shortly to provide additional help where needed. Thank you again for the time you took to review the system, we take your feedback seriously and it only helps us improve!

Jackie
Training & Development Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vairkko Is Awesome!

Kommentare: If you are looking to have a unique learning experience that fits your organizations needs, Vairkko is the company to use!

Vairkko is malleable to our situation and the communication is excellent!

Reporting can be a bit confusing, when pulling one report it tells you one thing and pulling another report tells you another. However, Vairkko has the option to work with the data to be able to make your own reporting.

Antwort von VAIRKKO Technologies

Hey Jackie, Thank you so much for such kind words. We're so glad you are finding value in our Training Management and Delivery Solution. Thank you again for your feedback regarding the reporting. It's likely due to how the report is configured as some reports work off of assignment dates and others work off of completed dates which may be the reason you are seeing different data sets. I'll be sure to have our support team reach out to you and lend a hand! Thank you so much again for leaving us a review!

Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to use to manage an EMS Systems

Kommentare: I have used this product since it was called EMStoolkit. They have made great strides in improving it and it really is an all inclusive product. If it is set up properly and used to its full potential it is a game changer.

It is an all inclusive software that allows you to manage and disseminate information to your EMS system. It has all the components needed in one place to do this.

Some of the modules are clunky in set up, but they have worked really hard on working to fix this one at a time.

Antwort von VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi there Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. We're happy to hear that you have found our software inclusive and robust in its functionality. Also, we're grateful that you have noticed all the improvements that we have been making to the interface to make it as user friendly as possible! Thanks again for the feedback and for being a valued customer. We look forward to our continued partnership.