Filtern nach:

Über Linga POS

Linga POS ist ein cloudbasierter iPad-POS für Restaurants und Bars. Ideal für Schnellimbiss-Franchise-Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Linga POS

Rebecca O.
COO
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2018

"Most Affordable, Efficient and Advanced POS System"

Kommentare: I was initially concerned about switching to a cloud based system, being based in Australia but the technology has been amazing. This is not just a POS, it is a full package to run a business from data analytics to marketing.

Vorteile: I loved that I could pull real time reports at anytime from anywhere. Full inventory package. I could add/remove menu items instantly. Built in online ordering and loyalty!

Nachteile: I didn't have any issues, so no complaints.

von Linga POS an 27.9.2018

Thank you, Rebecca! We appreciate your ongoing feedback.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Jonathan S.
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2016

"The Best iPad Cloud POS in the Marketplace and it is Free to Start."

Kommentare: Journey of finding a decent tablet pos has been really hard, bunch of companies and options out there, all of them claim that they are able to support restaurant requirements like, modifying Menu items, being able to charge extra for bigger size portions and calculating the food cost of all these modifiers, Purchase orders, Happy Hours etc. After starting with Shopkeep, I quickly realize it is not for full service restaurants, then I bought Touch bistro, great look and feel but I quickly realize it was not a cloud based system, I was not able to make changes to my menu items or run reports remotely. Then I heard the buzz about Revel, after spending $3000 on one full iPad unit, the service issues and the bugs was not covering the $119 a month I was paying. Then I kept googling and ran into few more systems and decided on Linga POS, I downloaded on my iPad which automatically gave me Pro Plan with Inventory management and table service. I was so impressed after few weeks of testing, it reminded me of my Aloha system which I dumped for Shopkeep because I needed a cloud pos, which was a bad decision on my part, from everything I have looked at This is the only cloud based pos have the functionality and robustness of ALOHA pos. Even better than the NCR's own cloud based system Silver.

Vorteile: Ease of use, literally took me 5 min to learnt he front of the house and Back office was a breeze after I go through few videos on menu programming. It is Fast and supports all the functionalities of a real restaurant POS, Happy Hours, Purchase Order, Time Clock, Recipe Costing, Inventory management, Auto creation of PO from low stock items.

Nachteile: Linga has its own Bluetooth printer, I had to change my BT printer to their brand which is fast but it was expensive.

• Bewertet am 15.8.2016
Jeff I.
  • Bewertet am 1.9.2019

"Stay away"

Kommentare: Horrible!!!

Vorteile: Easy to use both front and back of the house

Nachteile: You get what you pay for. So bad I mean bad. Customer service the worst. The first month we were on the phone everyday with problems. Went well for a few months then more problems. I paid for this unit in our second location and it still in a box because they wouldn’t take it back and we are not using it

von Linga POS an 7.11.2019

Hello Mr. Igneri,
We truly appreciate your feedback and would like to speak with you regarding this matter. We consider all customer feedback highly important and would like to provide you with a fair resolution. Please reach out to us with your contact information at support@lingapos.com or call us at 1-833-695-4642.
Thank you again for your review and hope you have a great day.
Kind Regards,
The Linga Team

• Bewertet am 1.9.2019
Joseph K.
Owner/Operator
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2018

"Very high tech and sexy product."

Vorteile: Love the look and interface with the customer. It truly is one of the most customer friendly POS systems on the market.

Nachteile: My only con to the system is that it was brand new when we purchased it and not all of the features had been rolled out yet.

von Linga POS an 18.7.2018

Thanks for the review, Joseph. Yes, two years ago Linga was brand new. So much has been added in the past two years, with multiple feature updates per quarter. We have a very aggressive feature innovation and release schedule, led by a technically savvy CEO, and a good portion of it driven by very active listening to customer demands. Our development team is second to none, and has added some amazing features in 2018, including waitlist module, cash discount features, central kitchen integration, embedded tutorials, ERP and accounting integrations. If you have ideas for new features or integrations, please let us know.

Robert B.
IT Specialist
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2018

"Great cloud-based POS solution with high potential. The support team are 2nd to none"

Kommentare: Cloud-based, centralized POS solution with extensive functionality

Vorteile: - Very functional solution for an Enterprise with competitive rates
- This Cloud-based POS software makes it easy to manage and reconcile from anywhere in the world
- In-depth reporting and analytical tools
- Useful Role and User management module
- Fantastic support with an engaged CEO
- We've been with Linga since it's inception and the software has only gotten better with new functions and enhancements. It will continue to improve over time.

Nachteile: - A few bugs here and there which are common in software development

Cody B.
Club Manager
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2018

"Bar/Restaurant setting, Has everything we need! "

Kommentare: Saves me time and the business money for doing all of the daily deposits and weekly payroll.

Vorteile: Keeps my books in order at all times, Great for teaching new employees prices on all different items. Keeps all employees honest.

Nachteile: It does automatically clock employees out at a little after 1 am. Not sure why but cannot seem to find the reasoning behind it.

von Linga POS an 19.7.2018

Thanks for the review, Cody! I'm glad it's helping your business.

Regarding the automatic clock out> That's likely due to the store hours you have set in Store Settings. You can extend the store hours to have more time, or set it to 24 hours. Here's a page with video on where to find this setting:

We have over 60 video tutorials to help users be productive, and our latest release has links to the appropriate video embedded in Linga POS.

• Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Bei T.
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"Almost there but not quite"

Kommentare: Data collection as well as access to store real-time info when away

Vorteile: Growing functions that allows business owners to use Linga to organize their business planning. Program also allow flexible customizing to our business needs making it easier for our employees and customers

Nachteile: It's bugs after updating new versions. Often lag or some functions not performing correctly. Fix can range anywhere from as quick as the next hour to a couple days for next update

• Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Maria M.
Store Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2016

"Easy to Use!!!"

Kommentare: Before Linga we had the basic Quickbooks POS. There were many steps that we had to do just for one transaction, and it wasn't user friendly. The first time we used Linga we couldn't believe the many possibilities we could do with it. We had a great time customizing it for our use. Aside from being a user friendly system, we can access the Linga back office anywhere. We can also schedule sales in advance, we can add or delete menu items and customize it for our use. It has signature pad capabilities, wireless printer, and we can do transactions anywhere in the shop. The Linga are awesome; they are very helpful, and they personally and immediately answer the phone.

Vorteile: You don't have to be a computer savvy to use Linga. It is extremely user friendly. Easy access of data instantly anytime and anywhere .

Nachteile: Linga is very useful; however, it is not yet perfected for retail operations.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2016
Alfred B.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2018

"Easy to use team seems to be continuously developing the software with new features. Sales need work"

Kommentare: Inventory management, Cloud based functionality, Quick Serve

Vorteile: Software is feature rich very easy to use in most cases there could always be a few tweaks to improve how some features currently work but overall system is good

Nachteile: some features do not work the you require and to have the feature implemented you have to purchase the feature and then wait for development work. Also customer should be giving option to test out new add-on before purchase to ensure they work correctly and provide feedback for any development changes

von Linga POS an 13.7.2018

Thanks for your feedback, Alfred! We have been very aggressive with innovation and new module development in the first half of 2018, and are gathering feedback for futher refinement. We have a beta of 2.1.8 posted for trial at lingapos.com/download, with more major enhancements like Cash Discount support, eDynamo EMV, embedded training videos, and several dozen improvements to existing features.

• Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Manpreet N.
Senior Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2019

"Piece of junk"

Kommentare: Worst experience ever.

Vorteile: Nothing really, from day 1 I had a lot of issues with the PoS

Nachteile: I had issues with the software from day 1. When I contacted them the customer support wasn't able to resolve it for days. Then I requested for a feature to allow

von Linga POS an 20.6.2019

Hello Mr. Narang, We truly appreciate your business and feedback. After an extensive review of your account it seems that the specific feature you requested was unfortunately not approved for immediate production, mainly because it wasn't suitable for our product.
We consider all customer requests carefully and select which features are added based on customer demand and usability.
Thank you again for your review and hope you have a great day.

• Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Scott W.
Plant Operations Director
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2018

"Good, Support was very heplful"

Vorteile: I find the software easy to modify and customize, i've been able to make changes on the fly easily.

Nachteile: some items are repetitive to enter, but overall i enjoy the software and it is easy to use i would like to be able to make changes from the Ipad too