Great place to stay your online store!

George S.
Finanace Manager
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The people at CloudCart are real professionals. They adjusted to our needs and developed modules specifically needed for our business. As a large enterpise our needs are a lot different than smaller shops and they adapted brialliantly. All our demands and questions were professionally handled. Best of all the price is extremely low for what they offer. You can really control every aspect of your online store, from product and category pages to how your store looks. Anyone can work on the platform. The interface is amazing and they provide a wide range of pre-designed tamplates that are simply gorgeous.

Vorteile: Ease of use, price and funcationality. Truly versatile.

Nachteile: Like any software there are things missing, however, I cannot point any specific con, because anything we needed, Cloudcart listened and got it done!

Thanks to the team

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Kalin I.
Sales Manager
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm already working with a third year cloudcard and I think everything is fine.

Vorteile: Easy work on the platform and good support

Nachteile: I can not remember. Perhaps there should be more training videos for additional apps, how they work and how they will be useful to our store

Nuts

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Nikolay U.
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Kommentare: We started good, Cloudcart representatives helped me to establish the webshop.
After this initial kick off I didnt get proper support. I figured out that the initial product upload is done with pictures downloaded from internet, probably without copyright, although I ask for this explicitly.

Vorteile: Predefined features and plug and play apps

Nachteile: Lack of second language
Poor attitude towards customers
Missing of ability to display some detials on the webshop

von CloudCart an 25.1.2019

Hello Nikolay, thank you for your honest review! I do appreciate it!

We do support multi language. You need to connect your two store to sync your inventory (if you want)

We are sorry that you feel that the initial kick off was proper but after that the support was not good. Please understand that we do support all our customers with the highest level of knowledge as we can. All questions via chat, email or phone are addressed in few hours and most importantly if there is an issue with a feature our development team is making their best to address it the same day.

If you are speaking about the images of the demo content (installed on each trial store) - all images are with royalty free license! CloudCart is a company with a perfect reputation, and we can not afford to use a copyright content!

Profesional approach to online sales and to the clients. Great support.

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Lidiya S.

Vorteile: It is easy to handle with. The support is great. The designers are the best. They provide a lot of information for their clients connected with new applications and functionalities.

Nachteile: I do not have cons because I tried building my online shops with a lot of different platforms. The thing is that whatever cons there is the support is so great that everything is fixed in minutes.

Almost two years ago I chose CloudCart. Definitely, I have made the best choice!

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Stoil C.
Engineer
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since I use ColudCart, I have stopped worrying about the technical support and security of the website.

Vorteile: The best website platform! Very easy to use and the tech support team is great. They respond fast, and they are great professionals.

E-commerce solution with great potential, but still needs more work on it;

Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Digital Marketing & E-commerce Administrator
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - Great customer support, team is always helpful and respond quickly;
- Admin dashboard is very easy to learn and use, no code skills are needed for end-users;

Nachteile: - Lack of essential features like manual ordering of products in the catalog;
- Multi-language localization of front-end is not available for free, each language version is counted as a separate e-shop;
- One-click Facebook shop feature (https://cloudcart.com/bg/feature/facebook) is not functioning at the current moment;

von CloudCart an 3.10.2018

Thanks for your review! We are constantly working in improving the CloudCart platform.
For now we are working on manual reordering for products and multi-language feature.

The facebook e-shop is forbidden for users outside US. This is why we can not offer this feature for now.

Building a brand new website for less than an hour!

Bewertet am 21.4.2018
Naum N.
CTO
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use from my Team, boosting the sales using social media integration.

Vorteile: Extremely easy to set up, highly customizable, lots of free add-ons inside the platform. Easy Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, PayPal, etc. integration. Great Support!

Nachteile: No cons for the moment! I don't have any difficulties using the software! I will write a new review in 2-3 months from now.

Claudcart review

Dobroslav K.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hi guys ! I would like to thank you for creating this amazing product. It is very easy to use for a creation of a webstore but also very friendly to the users. We ara a small company and your product help.us compete with the big sharks. Big up for the support guys . Thank you!

Vorteile: Easy ti use. Friendly for users

Nachteile: Small staff such as when you hit ad to card it separates the word go to payment in half (in bulgarian)

Cloudcart

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Petko P.
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to add products. Easy to create personal design. Good SEO position after 6 mounth.

Nachteile: No quick order, only check out. When a new order recieve, and click on it opens product edit. I think must open product page to view product details. No options to make discount price just in product editing.

I am happy with that software!

Bewertet am 10.2.2017
Yana N.
Business Owner
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have my own online store and I'm verry happy for that Cloudcard helps me a lot!
It's easy to setup, Great options for quick delievery, so my customers are happy buyers too!
That is the important for me.. Thank you, CloudCard! <3

Vorteile: Easy and quick setup!

Nachteile: I have good experience only..

Been using it last 9 months, good platform with a lot of functionalities.

Affiliate Manager

Vorteile: The keep updating it and adding new features. It's really user friendly, have a lot of tutorials on how to use it.

Nachteile: You don't have the possibility to upload and modify on server sidre. If you're advanced user you would need access to upload some things there.

My experience on CloudCart

Zoya G.

Kommentare: I started my collaboration with CloudCart just after establishing my ETSY online shop for handmade gifts. I would like to mention that I am not an IT professional. In fact I am a layman.
I have had fears as far as I didn't understand the terminology, but it was thanks to the great team of CloudCart, which gave me courage and did the most of the work for me. I have 24h customer support, prompt answers and leads. There was a period I wanted to draw back , but they gave me courage to proceed. So, they arranged my shop in the best way. It looks wonderful, simple and charming and in the meantime I did some IT courses and developed my profile on FB,TWITTER and PINTEREST and the good results are coming. I have given 4 Stars for Features and Functionality as to recommend the instalation of social media share buttons on the blog as well. And I know they are working on it. I highly recommend CloudCart as one of the best platforms for online shops with a blog. It is a pleasure to work together and my experience is unique.

CloudCart is great!

Bewertet am 26.10.2016
Tzvetana T.
owner onlain stor
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am very pleased! The platform CloudCart provides all the necessary tools for an online business. I am pleased by the Bulgarian team, which permanently helps me with advice. With you it is really easy! Big thanks!

Vorteile: It easy starting.

Nachteile: It offers everything needed for an online business.

Good product for the money.

Hristo K.
Menager

Kommentare: Fast checkout. Easy and working integration with marketing tools.

Vorteile: It integrates easily with lots of other products (Google Analitycs, Facebook and FB Pixel, Zapier and others). It's easy to use and customisable. It has very responsive and helpful support.

Nachteile: It still lacks same functionality as some of it's competitors. Some times there are problems with updates to newer versions.

von CloudCart an 23.3.2018

Hello Hristo,

Thanks for your great review of our platform!
It will be really helpful for us to understand which are the features/functionalities that you miss at CloudCart?

Thanks again for your time!

The CloudCart team

Great platform

Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Stefan B.
Textilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can't say something here. all is ok with me and our needs. All are great and professional

Vorteile: innovations Quality Support Value for Money Functionality Exclusivity Working very good and professional.

MY TEA FLAVOR FEEDBACK

Bewertet am 29.1.2017
Ivaylo N.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started to use Cloudcart based on my personal contacts with customer support. We fully believed that everything will be as easy as we were told to be. Me and my partner do not have any experience with building web stores from scratch. The problems started from the moment of payment. We paid annual subscription. From that moment ahead the support level dropped down signifantly. All questions for help were answered with delay, complexity containing techincal data which we can not use - especially the part with setting the domain, mailbox etc. We are sales guys, not an IT specs. In every step ahead we faced difficulties in communication - at the begining we were told that there is a free SEO included - it is written on their website. Now they told us - we have to pay for it. Technical issues are constant: wrong invoicing to the end consumer, no intergration with Facebook, no integrtation with post service. We have raised the topics and every time same answer received - we know, we are working on it. What e-shop could be if we have to purchase every time courier to take the goods? I think it is quite enough so far.

Vorteile: Price

Nachteile: the ease of use

wonderfully

Bewertet am 5.2.2017
Pavel P.
Photograph
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like your service and is easy to use.
Quite used and is very well suited to the needs of the people.

Vorteile: How is approved.

Nachteile: No such thing.

Cloudcart - Care Free Experience

Bewertet am 2.2.2017
Vasil K.
Supervisor
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Cloudcart was probably designed with one goal in mind or atleast the developer's main goal was ease of use. Not everyone is super tech savvy these days, so offering ease of use for whatever service is something that I value a lot. It offers a rich eCommerce program and can be used by various different groups of sellers regardless of your business type. The customer support is excellent and you almost feel that there is this one person assigned to you and you only. Makes you feel special and appreciated. Not only the service itself is up to standard, but their blog provides you with excellent guides that will develop your business and help you expand. I would recommend Cloudcart to anyone starting in this sector. It's an excellent choice!

Vorteile: The ease of use and the customer support that comes with the service.

Nachteile: I'm sure there's cons as this is normal, but at the moment I cannot think of any.

Software is good first step in online business.Offers a lot of features,some not verry iseful though

Nikolay U.

Vorteile: Lower instalment cost vs. customized webshop.
Owned is dedicated to improve it although sometimes feels like customers get less attention

Nachteile: Some features jot so useful and relevant while others, such as multilanguage not available
Subscription rate increased and not competitive vs. similar platforms

Simple, yet great

Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Vice President

Vorteile: Easy to use,
Great customer support,
All eCommerce tools out of the box,
Free themes,
Free extensions,
Great value for money

Nachteile: Could have better extensions documentation,
Could have a more clear and straight approach to multi-language,
Really needs theme code editing,
Missing Developers Platform for creating additional apps and extensions

Amazing with two words FIND All I need - these guys are really professionals

Bewertet am 31.8.2017
Ivaylo B.
admin
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: use it daily and satisfied

Vorteile: This soft I need a lot and after huge research in the net space I find it just here just right now on that price - ohh it is amazing
Thanks

Nachteile: As always the thing going in their right course no matter the circumstances I hope the team put a lot effort and make the soft perfect decision for each of us.

Good services, easy to use.

Bewertet am 24.3.2018
Co-Founder and Marketing Manager
Computer-Software

Kommentare: Fast makeing website

Vorteile: Easy to use. Good interface. Nice support and access to tools that they provide you with. An east solution for fast building website.

Nachteile: For me is the price. Hope that they will take a note and will make the price lower (at least for Eastern Europe is a little bit higher).

User friendly admin panel, nice support team

Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Regional Sales Manager and Project Coordinator "Perfect Surafaces"
Baumaterial

Vorteile: Admin panel easy to manage, a lot of useful videos and articles in the support section. Friendly team and well-maintained facebook group.

Nachteile: More functionalities, especially to manage suppliers, need more options to manage margin in case you have to increase the price of the products.

I am a client of CloudCart Bulgaria using their platform for my online shop.

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Victoria T.
Co-Owner

Vorteile: The ease of use of the software, its intuitiveness and the fact that you do not have to be IT to understand and apply it on everyday base.

Nachteile: What I don't like are the things I cannot manage by myself, BUT what I can't do the Cloudcart Bulgaria Team does it, so everything is OK.

Easy of use, Perfect quality, Excellent support.

Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Zahary A.
Logistics and Chain Supply Manager

Vorteile: Easy to use, Perfect quality, Excellent support. The best software in the Bulgarian market. Take care of their customers in the best way.

Nachteile: More time is needed to learn and use platform options. I'm having difficulty fitting the size of banners and photos.