Über Xoxoday

Ein treuer Kundenstamm ist die Grundlage für den Geschäftserfolg. Führe mit dem Plum-Belohnungskatalog beliebige Treueprogramme durch.

Erfahre mehr über Xoxoday

Integration with Zoho People, Ease of rewarding or recognizing, survey platform, monthly engagement ideas.

Initially I had a problem of using xoxoday. I called the customer service desk and got the inputs how to use.

Bewertungen zu Xoxoday

Xoxoday hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 144 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Xoxoday bereits verwendet?

XOXO - Good for Recognitions and Rewards

Kommentare: Great

XOXO day help ease of rolling out rewards and discounts for the employees in terms of gift cards.

I can't think of much, the software serves its purpose

Rosy
Associate People & Operations in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good platform for global employee engagement

Kommentare: It has been a good experience with Xoxoday. The only hiccup I found was when placing order for gift voucher for countries other than India. The vouchers will would a long time to be delivered.

- It allows us to cater to our employees who are present in different countries - It's easy to place order for different gift cards - Gives us admin a lot of ideas to conduct engagement activities - Also really like the how we can automate different events - earlier we were doing this manually

In terms of the software, there is nothing much I really dislike. Its easy to use.

Angeli Eloise
Senior Data Integrity Specialist in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT EVERT

Kommentare: I have a gift voucher that I need replaced, as that store brand only has 5 branches where you can use the voucher. Unfortunately, only one of those branches is near my area. I went there and discovered that that branch is actually closed already. I first reached out to Giftaway, who was nice enough to attempt to assist me, and advised they can assist me if I still want to try to use that voucher on a branch they can locate. They also gave me the option to reach out to Xoxoday - which has been the WORST experience I have received. Their excuses:
a) I cannot open the voucher (even though I gave them the link, a screenshot containing the code)
b) They want me to reach out to my company's support team instead BECAUSE they cannot do anything for me (which is such an amateurish response).
c) When I asked why EXACTLY do I need to reach out to my company's support team, and what INFO they NEED to finally assist me - THEY DONT RESPOND
d) They then spammed me with multiple automated emails, saying "Here is your ticket link for the concern" - which I CANNOT ACCESS.
Seriously, DONT USE THIS COMPANY, very unprofessional customer service

They respond FAST (even on weekends) - but their responses are scripted and does not help me resolve my concern AT ALL

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT I have ever dealt with. Gives me automated responses for a turnaround, and does not attempt to assist me AT ALL

Avinaba
Product Manager in Indien
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Fantastic

- User Friendly - Intuitive UI - Customer Support

- Don't really have any complaints about the product

Antwort von Xoxoday

Thank you for your insightful Feedback. We value your association with us! -Team Xoxoday

Srinivasan
Assistant Manager in Indien

Easy to Use and Very beneficial

Kommentare: It has been great right from the time I reached out for the demo. Never thought something like this was available within reach. I have evaluated over 18 tools and finally went for Xoxoday.
1. DIY
2. Very supportive team.
3. Very fast and supportive customer support.
4. Easy to deploy

It is a DIY tool. Changes can be made whenever needed.

Not easy. Most of it is already there. May be the design can improve.

Antwort von Xoxoday

Hi Srinivasan, Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday products on Capterra. Glad to know you have selected Xoxoday from your research on 18 tools. We deeply value your association with us. All the best :)

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the cool rewards platform

Kommentare: It's an easy and useful rewards platform. Companies can use this platform for having a simplified rewards sharing option.

Easy to use. Bulk upload of the winner. Wide variety of experiences in the catalogue. Reports on what is spent and an easy cancellation process. XOXO Points & Coupons are easy to share with the users.

Uploading a fund is a little long process and if added from a credit card 10% amount will be charged.

Antwort von Xoxoday

Hello User, Your feedback really helps us improve. We are working on improving the process to make it faster for our users. If you need help using this site, you can reach out to live chat support anytime, and in the case of any other queries, please write to us at cs@xoxoday.com. Thank you.

Marktforschung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice and easy to use product

Kommentare: overall good, I think you provide a service which is better than other companies we've tried. A bit more focus on customer service and not only on sales and upselling would be appreciated

Easy to pull reports, different features can be implemented upon request

discount % on gift cards - we had a few issues with the API that took some time to be resolved and a few level of escalation

Antwort von Xoxoday

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Glad to know about your experience with Xoxoday. We have undergone many changes in terms of products, cs, structure etc. to provide a seamless experience to our users. Please do reach out to us cs@xoxoday.com in case any issues.

XoxoDay Made my Day

1. The variety of options to choose from is the prime outstanding feature.2. Instant redeem option3. Ease of use for fresh users

1. Customer Support needs lot of improvement.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brightens my days

Kommentare: Smooth and hassle free

I came across this system as I started receiving rewards from a survey site. The whole was so smooth, from redeeming the reward to reward cash deposited into my digital wallet. You just redeem and forget and let the software do the needful in the given time frame. Twice, there was some glitch in my digital wallet and my redeemed points were duly reverted back to the survey site and my points balance on it was automatically updated. It's smooth and hassle free.

I can't think of any as I am the end user.

Antwort von Xoxoday

Hello User, Your feedback really helps us improve. If you need help using this site, you can reach out to live chat support anytime and in case of any other queries please write to us at cs@xoxoday.com..Thank you.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome experience I always suggest to go for XOXO vouchers for employees recognition

Kommentare: We are using for long service award as well quarterly rewards and recognition program

Immediate response from customer support Can be accessible to most of the top websites Doing great in US too

Nothing much. But can work on with deadline. One service request should not take beyond 24hrs to close

Antwort von Xoxoday

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to know that Xoxoday has been super helpful in employee recognition at your company. It's feedback like yours keep us motivated all the time.

Nelly
Senior Marketing Manager in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great service idea but a terrible customer service

Kommentare: Not great, poor customer service and sloppiness with financial obligations towards customer canceled any positive product features.

The platform provides an easy way to send rewards to customers and partner networks. It also offers large automation and integration capabilities.

The customer service is terrible, and if you are maintaining high standards in your bookkeeping, I wouldn't recommend using the service. It took 3-5 tries to issue a proper invoice in euros coming from a European office of the company (vs an invoice in Rupees from an Indian company). The account manager guided me through the process of paying for a cash deposit to refill the XOXO balance via a third-party platform. Once the payment has been through and the balance replenished, it took ages to get proper invoices for the operation. And to my surprise, only a part of a transaction has been invoiced. The third-party payment tool (Payoneer) commission has not been invoiced, although before making a financial transaction I specified that I need a proper invoice for this operation. The XOXO account manager just sent me to the Payoneer customer service (where I cannot get any proper reply) and stopped answering my emails. Now because of XOXO's negligence, we're facing problems with the financial audit. So I wouldn't recommend that any business that wants to keep their financials in order uses the platform.

Antwort von Xoxoday

Nelly, thank you for taking the time to review our services. Our sincere apologies for not meeting your requirements and for your less than desirable experience. A PG charge was applied by the Payoneer team which led to this issue. Internally, this is one of our highest priorities. You can reach out to my customer support team at cs@xoxoday.com if there's anything else we can do.

Divya
HR in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best gifting option for your employees

It's easy to use and useful for your employees. Xoxoday has plethora of vouchers/ gifts to choose from, which enables employees to use the gifts as per their needs and not as per your choice. Easy to redeem and has a good customer support service.

None so far. Interestingly this form is not allowing me to submit the above text alone, its compelling me to write more in this field! Honestly, I have no cons to write!

Antwort von Xoxoday

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad that Xoxoday has been super helpful in your company. Please do reach out to us at cs@xoxoday.com incase any issues.

Mugdha
HR Manager in Indien
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An HR's best friend from an EEA POV !

Kommentare: AWESOME! I have introduced XOXODAY in 3 different organizations I have worked for. Just to clarify, no freebies given to me from XOXODAY. :) I introduced it because I love it.

Best feature is the - wide range of brand associations, really gives a free hand to employees to chose from. Next best feature is the platform in itself. Very easy to use & user-friendly !

Nothing for me to mention. Its a great product!

Antwort von Xoxoday

Hi Mugdha, Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday Plum on Capterra. Thank you so much for all the support! Such feedback helps us motivate better to provide even more delightful products. We deeply value your association with us. All the best :)

gilbert
Welder in USA
Kunststoffe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: It's a great product

Easy you use. Gifts cards are lots of selections

Sometime description of gift hard hard to read with some white letters reflection. Need to use better colors in words for background

Karen
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Xoxoday Plum Review

Kommentare: Everyone is so helpful and a pleasure to work with. They solve all customer support issues in a timely manner.

Simple to use, bulk upload to send a lot of awards at one time, tracking and redemption reporting.

Any ideas discussed has been tweaked or adjusted for future sprints.

JOGENDER
logistics in Indien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

XOXO

Kommentare: this is perfect

this is very easy to use, i can use this product at many of shops

its paper less, i received this on my email id

Ashutosh
Sr Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Effective global rewards platform

Kommentare: It has been good experience so far. Specially in covid times it was useful to continue the RnR programs.

This enables seamless rewards for your global teams without thinking about borders and different currencies and logistics issues

Platform interface can be more user friendly specially the admin pages and reports

Antwort von Xoxoday

Hi Ashutosh, Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday Plum on Capterra. We are working on a new and indepth reports and analytics page for admins. We will let you know as soon as it is deployed. We deeply value your association with us. All the best :)

Harish
Business Development and Opertaions in Indien
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Platform for Bulk purchase of Gift Vouchers for your Employees

The Platform gives the user option to select any Voucher of his/her choice once redeemed

Voucher can only be redeemed by the Organization's Domain or Gmail Domain , If purchased for any other person from another Organization , He cannot be able to redeem the Voucher from his Organization's Domain

Kunl
HR Associate in Indien
Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great prouduct and very user friendly

Reports and insights Easy to useCan track the budget and manage funds

Sometimes system shows error message while redeeming

Chaithra
Senior Technical support engineer in Indien

Review

I like this software as it is user friendly and voucher codes would be shared immediately and can purchase without any downtime

I did not notice anh cons as of now Just want to confirm it is secure

Antwort von Xoxoday

Hello Chaithra, Your feedback really helps us improve. Your concern is about whether our product is secure or not, so the answer is yes. We have a strong policy about no data breachng of our users' data. If you need help using this product, you can reach out to live chat support anytime, and in the case of any other queries, please write to us at cs@xoxoday.com..Thank you.

Abhinay
General Manager in Indien
Internet, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

My review for Xoxoday

The user-friendliness and ease of use of the platform

Not having the capability of multiple-language support

Sayoni
Senior Consultant in Indien

Used it as an end user

Ease of use for a first time user and navigation was on point.

Have not used it in detail to provide input on the cons.

Antwort von Xoxoday

Hello Sayoni, Thank you for reviewing us. If you need assistance using this site, you can contact live chat support at any time, and if you have any other questions, please email us at cs@xoxoday.com. Thank you.

Latha
HR Operations Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: I did enjoy the experience

Easy to use and accepted widely; It is not limited to a single website

All the codes and processes; Took longer than a saved record on Amazon

Vaibhav
Indien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Amazing Experiences as Gift

Kommentare: Along with the normal reward and recognition through different vouchers they have a unique catalog of experiences world wide which as an employee can redeem.

Along with vouchers and brands a unique and different Experience Gifting like in the category of Adventure, Gourmet, Health & Wellness, Tours & Gateways, Hobbies & Activities

Need to cover more places and expand their services to different city experience wise.

Antwort von Xoxoday

Thank you for your kind words! We have introduced a lot more experiences and features. Please re-visit and let us know.

Rohit
Senior Team leader in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful

Kommentare: It's been a fantastic experience so far

Easy access for workers to redeem and use it with different ecommerce website

We should have to regenerate coupon code, in case we lost the previous one or can see it under our profile