Radekal Medical Billing

Radekal Medical Billing Bewertungen

von Pertexa Healthcare Technologies

In search of a new EMR I stumbled across the Radekal system. Wow "Finally Somene Got it Right"!!

Bewertet am 17.7.2017
Lexy L.
Marketing Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hi Siri a lot of money on my back office

Vorteile: I am in Love with the "Tap feature". one tab for positive two Tap for negative, It couldn't be easier! The graphics totally took me by surprise, It was very detailed and spot on , However ultimately the deciding factor was the functionality of the coding system , For example soon as a normal encounters is finished the software has already generated the correct billing code and check for any errors, making billing a breeze with no surprises and tripling paid visits .

Nachteile: Do to so many other EMR's that do more promising than actual delivering I was hesitant to even review this product until I learn that this was designed by actual Physicians. Physicians vs Tech Guy ,it shows in the way it is designed . Very practical and easy to use !!!

Clinics love to use it and docs and billers make more money

Bewertet am 18.7.2016
J H.
Managing Member
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using the PM product for a couple of years but now am using the full turn-key Expeditor package. The combined solution is fast for our clinics to use and makes turning out "clean claims" simple. Hardly any rejected claims and the auto- coding has been perfect so far.

Vorteile: Fast and very easy to use. Clinic training took lees than 3 hours one Sat. For what you get, the $500 price is a steal. You will get it back your 2nd month with this product.

Nachteile: None really. I have not had much need for customer service so I rated it a 4. Training was complete and well executed