Very pleasant and non-complicated!

Bewertet am 17.10.2017
Charles W.
IT Manager

Vorteile: Being able to handle multiple tasks with non-intrusive notifications - you do however have an option to receive notification is you so wish. A large amount of cloud storage space (100GB) where simple documents and/or software can be shared between people very easily. People outside of your organisation can simply be sent a shareable link. The ability to have control over who accesses what content is always a bonus. Extremely easy to learn to use! We were up and running very quickly as things were generally self-explanatory. The service one can expect from Crugo is one of the best.

Nachteile: There's nothing drastic wrong with Crugo at all, in fact it improves at a very steady rate. As with all software, there are bugs but these are ironed out relatively fast due to the genuine concern the staff have for their users. No two-way calendar syncing between Gmail and Crugo yet.

Fantastic!

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Head of Making Things Happen (Executive Assistant)
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Team are better connected

Vorteile: Crugo is great. I've never felt more connected to my team, I know everything I need to achieve and can keep on top of what my team is doing in a non-intrusive way. The support I've received from Rep and the team there has been great. Highly recommend!

Nachteile: There are no cons from what I can see from this software and I use it daily for myself and my team.

Very good app and easy to use

Bewertet am 11.4.2017
Gilson M.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am using Crugo about 6 months more or less and it really helps a lot in the office, to organize and communicate between the teammates.

Nachteile: When you open a photo does not give you an option to see the following photos without having to close and open another

fantastic product - very cost effective solution

Bewertet am 13.4.2017
Edward B.

Kommentare: I used Crugo during my time as a team leader for a recruitment company. I found it very easy to use and it added a lot of value from day one. It really helped us to manage and share candidates, store candidate information but also share leads and pass leads to relevant teams effectively. Its real time messaging feature was really useful, as manager it enabled me to see who had read certain messages and who was working on certain roles at a particular time. The group feature is fantastic too. Enabling you to have multiple groups, we ran groups for team leaders, specialists and researchers. This was really useful, rather than calling countless meetings we could all communicate and assign tasks virtually, saving loads of time and freeing everyone up to have more call time. In short, Crugo is a fantastic product. A very cost effective workforce management solution that certainly added a lot of value to our process, making us as a team more effective.

Great for Management Team Collaboration

Bewertet am 10.4.2017
David V.

Kommentare: We were hesitant at first but the Crugo support team set us up and we were using the platform the same day! I use the chat with each of my team members and its like having them stand next to me all day! Always there to bounce ideas off. No more reminder lists! The group chat is also very useful and we have a quite a few project groups set up through which we share progress and raise issues. Its great because you can miss out a few days and then just catch up by reviewing the group chat. We also set up a local news RSS feed which we all get now. The search facility is particularly good and this makes it very easy to find stuff, regardless of where it was written. Overall, the result has been significantly fewer emails but must better and responsive communication amongst the senior team. We are looking to roll Crugo out to the sales team and use it to share product pricing etc.

Great and easy platform to use

Bewertet am 6.9.2016
Claudia B.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The best thing about using this platform, is I don't really have to use any other apps or platforms as it's an all in one solution. I chat, share and store files and all my team calendars are there. I would recommend it to anyone where team communication is essential. It certainly saves me and my team a lot of time.

Vorteile: Easy to use and the calendars and to-do lists features.

Nachteile: I would like there to be a mac app - but I am happy using the web version and the iPhone app is great when I am on the go.

The process is so much slicker with Crugo

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Neil B.

Vorteile: Real time communication with Crugo has made our team much more efficient. Team morale has increased by 100% since using and I'd say we are 75% more productive as a team since using Crugo. We use Crugo for internal and external communication across a number of different continents. Crugo has made the process of sharing files and communicating with our internal team, contractors, clients and supplier so much easier.

Easy to work with and fast to setup. Absolutely necessary to any small business!

Bewertet am 11.9.2017
Adam B.
Virtual Reality Producer
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Organisation and communication without a cluttered inbox or a disgusting group chat.

Vorteile: How much it feels like any other social media app / service, yet it still remains professional and fun to use. I love the insanely fast response times and helpfulness of the support chat, this feature alone makes it worth any costs.

Nachteile: It still feels in its infancy in many cases, but the Crugo team are extremely fast in fixing bugs and adding new features.

Very intuitive and easy to use

Bewertet am 28.5.2017
Joao A.
Product Specialist
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Is great to have a professional instant chat platform where we can share documents, videos or any file. It puts together all the functionalities that we need to have a really good communication in a professional environment.

Nachteile: .

So amazingly easy!!!

Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Kayla S.
Business & Communications Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The team are so friendly and supportive! Always there whenever you need them! The app itself is very clearly laid out & user friendly. It takes a bit of patience at first but with a bit of playing on it for about 20 mins I got the hang of it very quickly!! Really recommend this! It has made the business run ALOT smoother & way more efficiently!! AMAZING APP!!!

Vorteile: How easy it is to use & the friendly interface it has

Nachteile: Signing up through an Android phone is a bit tedious

Helpful app to work with in the office with your team

Bewertet am 11.4.2017
Victor B.
Educator and Coordinator Fundacion Farrah
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After using it for over a couple of months, it takes good communication in the office with other teammates, even assigned tasks to do, diferents groups to take a easy way to organise whatever you need. Just don't think, have this app!

Vorteile: Easy way to organise, comunicate, help and assing task to do with your team and to use. Not necesary a lot of time to understand how it works.

I love Crugo! It has been a fantastic way of sharing information, tasks and files with my team.

Bewertet am 31.7.2017
Gwen B.
Virtual Assistant / Director
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I love that it is easy to use, my team (who are not tech savvy at all!) know how to use it and find it easy to use.

Nachteile: It would be great if you had the choice to put your documents in alphabetical or date order so they were easier to find.

Easy set up and very good pricing

Bewertet am 10.4.2017
Michelle C.

Kommentare: I tried a 2 week trial and really liked using it. I wanted something simple that didn't require too much technical knowledge due to my team having different skill levels. It does everything I need and I like that the servers are in the UK.

Great internal comunication

Bewertet am 19.4.2017
Enrique L.

Kommentare: Crugo can solve internal communication problems of large organizations with great efficiency. 100% recommendable!