Über ForceManager

ForceManager ist ein optimales Tool für die Vertriebsleitung, um die Produktivität der Teams zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über ForceManager

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ForceManager bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Suhayl del carmen B.
Suhayl del carmen B.
Promotor de ventas in Venezuela
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best CRM softwares =)

Forcemanager has been the best CRM software we have had in recent years, it has allowed us to provide the best sales facility with our customers and they have been 100% grateful for our process with them, we recommend it.

No complaint in this regard, has given me all the tools I have needed so far, the best CRM software in the market.

Brett P.
Sales Representative in UK
Molkerei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This is my main business app which looks after all eliments of my business day

Kommentare: To remind myself to sort out my commision payments.

The calender intergration with the accounts and business opportunities. This is very helpful also the fact that the fields are not restrictive so you can create your own search features in titles eg Q1 2018 this enables quick checks of what you have generated and due to the opportunities form you can monitor how close you are to success. The contact and the address details are a great help.

The biggest con is the address fields not having country style settings. In Spain the number of a property comes after the street, in the uk its the other way round. The search for property info is helpful but difficult as it requires postcode info for it to be accurate and then it can sometimes type up the wrong address by a road.

Karen G.
Analista Comercial in Mexiko
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Funcional y amigable

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Ha sido muy útil como herramienta de control, manejo de tiempos y seguimientos en el equipo de ventas.

Es de fácil comprensión para usuarios de todas las edades y perfiles. Se adapta a las necesidades del cliente.

Por el momento no hay áreas de mejora identificadas. La App móvil ha mejorado bastante en los últimos meses.

Sharon G.
owner in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

stated in December,

Kommentare: when teh mapping was working, it was helpful to plan a route for a sales rep. Though it is cumbersome because you can't select a group and assign an event ( so each of 15 accounts gets assigned a "Delivery" on Tuesday, for instance.

I like the geo location feature-but it's not working. The user interface is intuitive and it's relatively easy to learn how to use it. It's ease of use, ease of learning., user interface on mobile

Geolocation stopped working. There is a glitch that affected the geolocation on accounts that were already geolocated. Support tried to fix by geo-locating every account but now it's worse on both mobile and desktop. This is critically important feature. Syncing issues: We have also had issues with syncing. We have done all the suggestions-and still have not gotten the sync to work. This has resulted in critical data lost. Routing: has a limit of 8 stops per day. We must have this lifted needs to be turned off. We do not need it to Importing: We need to be able to import new lists for new areas that we are expanding into, or new chain store locations that we are newly approved. Imported lists need to be geolocated in bulk. Bulk List adjustments: We need to be able to select a group of accounts, or contacts, and upgrade a field in bulk.

David H.
Creative Director in UK
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fast and efficient CRM interface.

Kommentare: Fast effective sales strategy. All accounts are visible.

It meets our company needs almost exactly. Our focus with clients has never been better. We know where they are and who they are and when to contact them. Our whole sales strategy has changed after implementing Force Manager.

It is a closed system, so changes have to go through the support team, this is ok bu there are a few elements that I would like to be in charge such as user rights. Would be nice to integrate into other online platforms such as mailchimp etc.

Javier V.
CEO in Spanien

easy, neccesary and a big tool

Very easy and clear. It´s very necessary for our daily job. For the CEO and for our agents. The map is incredible.

Nothing. I think the post seller service is very fast for think in our possible necessary things for the future. iOS and Force Manager are matching perfectly.

Carlos eduardo D.
Ingeniero de SIstemas in Kolumbien
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Muy util

Kommentare: Muy buena, invita a actualizarse diariamente.

La Trazabilidad de cada interacción contacto o propuesta.

Muy pesado, aunque es inevitable, la cantidad de informacion que se presenta en una vista.

Jordi C.
Marketing Director in
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

If you need to go Mobile go Forcemanger

Great for teams on the go that have to rely on mobile first Apps instead of traditional software. This is a great solution to manage teams and for team players to improve their results.

Nothing to add here to be honest. The only thing that can be improved is to add more and more functionalities to this product

Director in UK

Good Software and Reliable

Works offline, Syncs simply across platforms and devices. Very few issues. Ties all users data together.

Slightly different views and actions available on Ipad/Iphone/Web versions, which is slightly confusing. Also be great to have prompts to remind that you haven't contacted someone in a set time frame.

Andres R.
Assistant university professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ForceManager is a good application. Their versatility will be very useful

Kommentare: As a group we believe that you need drastic changes to this App, since it needs the labor of certain experts to solve some errors that the software brings, in conclusion it is still in a beta state.

It has a great variety of details in favor, how its good interaction in the interface, and the high range of tools that this software has, make that the idea is a great sample of what this App will be, also without counting the good technical support.

It has some aspects that disgust how the fact that its design is very simple, bland and rustic, another thing is that in its range of tools there are some options that are somewhat unnecessary and a little useless within that range.

Peter K.
Business Development in Dänemark
Kunststoffe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ForceManager is a perfect tool for Sales

Kommentare: Very fond of it!👍😊

It focus on what is important to a sales rep, especially external. It gives a transparency between external and Infernal sales that is very important. Everybody in the org has the total overview of sales activities. We have throughout the proces had a very good support from the FM team, both in Spain and UK.

I am messing a two way sync with Outlook, today it only syncs from FM to Outlook. If I could send meeting invitations from FM it would be ok, but this is not possible today.

Al P.
Outside Sales in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overall I'm Happy

The ability to check in at the location was great.

Still pretty glitchy. Duplicate scheduled visits, disappearing tasks.

Jordi B.
CEO in Spanien

An agile and easy to use application for field sales teams.

Kommentare: Increasing sales metrics (leads, prospects and conversions), enhancement of sales team and goals tracking.

Highly focused to field sales. Inbound marketing fashion discriminates field salesmen but not in the case of Force Manager that its an application for field sales created by field salesmen (nearly sure about this).

Worst feature is usability. Due to multi platform support from the manufacturer, user interface its far from excellence.

Mattia C.
Sales manager in USA

We are just 2 sales rep but we use it very time we do visits to our customers.

We enjoy the CHECK IN feature and the CALENDAR schedules. I use a lot also the map with the filters.

I would like insert the customers that I want visit today and have an automatic itinerary . I would love connect it with Tradegecko so I can see also the sales of each customer.

Michael H.
regional sales rep in USA
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

it has been wonderful to keep my data on my custmoers

Kommentare: Data on customers. Being able to add objects. Geolocation.

Check-in ability helps me keep up with my weekly report for who i seen for the week. I love being able to see it under activities.

It's hard for me to see sales analytics because we sell through distribution. I work with several distributors and i mark each account by who sells to them.

Daniella O.
Human Capital Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

ForceManager tells details but with patience and dedication it will achieve success.

Kommentare: We think that on the one hand this App saves us a lot of time and money, but on the other we think that you need a series of things, many to tell the truth, so we advise many users and work teams not to get stuck, and use another App.

This software has a great variety of positive things, such as the fact that it has an easy-to-use interface and practices for any type of user, also that it is highly automated and that saves work and effort for any work team.

However, it houses a list of negative things emphasizing its simple, inconspicuous design, also its lack of performance and its excessive use of internal memory in any device, also its lack of a good technical service, safe and reliable.

Andres A.
business manager in Kolumbien
Marktforschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Forcemanager powerful tool

after trying several CRM I'm very happy with FORCEMANAGER is an intuitive and easy-to-use tool, without a doubt a true sales reinforcement. also helps us optimize the time and collaboration of my team to be more efficient.

The truth is that I love this tool is quite intuitive, you do with it quickly. the technical service is absolute 10 very fast and very professional, they have clarified my doubts in a matter of minutes.

Mario D.
Ninguno in Spanien
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective CRM

Kommentare: A quick view to check the activity of each client

The inferface is easy to use and friendly. Even the mobile apps for iOS are well designed too

The cost of multiple users, even if we have different roles, we should pay as the most expensive role to all of use

Diana maria E.
Systems Engineering in Kolumbien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

very good tool

intuitive and easy to use tool, to sell in an organized way, with autonomy and monitoring of your activity. very good for commercial use, it saves me time and useful to do a correct management of clients

great application to manage the use of my equipment at work, for now very happy with the trial version, a more than likely acquisition

Luis enrique A.
Luis enrique A.
Editor in Kolumbien
Zeitung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Incredible features and tools for sales.

It has everything we can ask for from a CRM software, sales management, to be able to analyze the data and improve the performance of the company according to the clients, data storage and reminders to be on the watch at all times, even Forcemanager is Quite complemented in its mobile applications.

I have nothing that disgusts me, it is really a very intuitive software and it does most of the work, any change is in charge of the support team who is always there.

Ethan G.
Partner in USA
Fundraising, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A relationship of hand with your customers.

Kommentare: It keeps your company with a good reputation, the sales area is more enjoyable with each person, ForceManager is more than what we can ask for, with all its tools that are very complete.

I like that I can maintain a relationship with our customers, attract them and keep them in the best way, with ForceManager everything is easier, from managing personal data and knowing what they are looking for to managing an agenda.

I have no negative opinion of this software, I am very satisfied with each result.

Rausibell M.
Rausibell M.
Graphic Designer in Kolumbien

Excellent Software

Kommentare: ForceManager is still a very basic application, you should add more options than other programs already bring, as this makes Nimble a program that leaves a lot to be desired.

The one that integrates other social networks and platforms, allows to enrich the information of some clients, these synchronizations are of great help because it does not require an extra work to achieve a good profile of the clients.

Despite working correctly with other applications, the fact that there is outdated information in these, ForceManager absorbs this information and is almost impossible to erase by its constant synchronization.

Jose armando G.
Jose armando G.
Asesor de marketing autónomo in Venezuela
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best assistant software in its category

Forcemanager is an excellent software with its sales assistance features, easy to use, and designed for offices with several employees, as it stores data and documents. You see a real change when you start using.

There are tools that need improvement, little by little they have adapted to my needs. I do not have many complaints about Forcemanager has really been aware of all the needs that needed to be covered.

Head of performance in Spanien

Herramienta para trackeo de la actividad - Indispensable

Kommentare: el equipo de onboarding te ayuda en todo lo necesario para poner en marcha

con Forcemanager, tengo una idea clara de la actividad del equipo de ventas. Antes no teníamos forma de trackearlo

a día de hoy, no tengo comentarios de mejora para esta herramienta. Cubre todas las necesidades de trakeo de información

Christina S.
Marketing Manager in USA

It makes travelling to my clients in each city easier and more effective with my time management.

Mobile app friendly. I am on the road all day, and working on the app makes my job that much easier.

I wish there was a way to put the addresses in for new contacts and it still tell you the distance. Right now, you have to be at their location to add the address this way.