Beeketing Bewertungen

von Beeketing

5 / 5 447 Bewertungen
Beeketing

a comprehensive package marketing tool for ecommerce

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.4.2019
Ishara M.
Graphic Designer
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has really helped me have the capacity of discovering my customers' personal interests and thus I can now comfortably offer them what they need exactly.

Vorteile: Beeketing is a comprehensive package marketing tool for ecommerce which is self-operating and meant to convert the visitors of your store to potential customers. As an online seller, this marketing platform helped me build effective marketing campaigns easily via automation. How the Beeketing App Works The Beeketing app which is considered to be more of an electronic commerce artificial intelligence app works by tracking your visitors once they enter your store. Immediately it captures your visitors, it utilizes several activities in order to find the most appropriate way of turning them to be your loyal clients. Pro of Using Beeketing
1. It is User Friendly The app is simple and easy to use not to mention it has significantly improved my mobile site. Even when I was a newbie user, I found utilizing this app easy since setting it up was simple and straight forward.
2. Assists to Drive Sales The app offers an exceptional customer support, which is a factor that has assisted me drive sales in my store. Whatever the app says, it does it exactly and therefore aids in driving sales.
3. Allows Me to Communicate without Exchanging Contact Details Beeketing is a marketing tool that gives me a chance of calling or chatting with people without the need of exchanging contact details with them. The best part of this communication app is that it allows me to make video calls and voice calls free of cost.

Nachteile: Cons of Using Beeketing
1. It is Somewhat Costly Compared to other marketing tools, I found this app to be a little bit costly to purchase and install. However, the variety of merits it is exposing me to when utilizing it in my store certainly makes it a worthy investment. Bottom Line Beeketing has been helping me track and analyse how customers behave on my business website.

Cool app and the fact that its free makes it that much better

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Marsha J.
Support Specialist
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would recommend this app to anyone looking to leverage their customer service via a chat app, and to improve their business customer quality service. Great app with good customer support. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat.

Vorteile: What I like most about this app is that its free this makes it even more amazing. Excellent app and a great support team. I like the ease of use it simple to install and it is there and looks great, I like when apps do that. I also like the way it stays within the store. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat

Nachteile: I had one minor technical issue with the app for an unknown reason and their technical service team worked hard to resolve the issue with great communication on their side. Definitely recommend this to any who has a shopify store.

Best communication app without exchanging contact numbers.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Front Desk & Jr. Recruiter
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall its an excellent app but just needs to improve its speed.

Vorteile: - Best part is that you can chat as well as call with people without exchanging contact numbers.
- Messaging , voice calling & video calling is free of cost.
- It not only offers free chatting but one can even share stickers, photos & even videos
- Its directly linked with ones Facebook account.

Nachteile: - It occupies around 100 MB in ones phone.
- One cannot have complete privacy, as the calls can be recorded as mentioned in their terms & conditions without intimating the user.
- one might face little problem with the speed.

Invaluable for Facebook Business Pages

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Abby S.
Marketing Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, this app has made it much easier for our team to respond to clients quickly and easily from any cell phone. Definitely sticking with this one long-term.

Vorteile: For any business that uses Facebook (so, any business), this app is invaluable. Makes it much easier to communicate directly with people who message your page - and response time is becoming increasingly important.

Nachteile: The only negative here is that the app tends to use up a lot of space. Depending what device you're working with, it could slow things down a bit.

Superb tools for your e-commerce store.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 4.5.2019
Shawn B.
Small Business Owner
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I installed this application when my business conversion rate started to decline and it did wonders. I was able to contact the subscribers with sales and discounts, automatically follow up with abandoned carts, and more. My conversion rate increased during the first week!

Vorteile: Beeketing software is easy to use and set up with your Shopify or other e-commerce store. They have many tools to boost your sales/conversion rate, get more email subscribers, follow up with abandoned carts and so many more really good features.

Nachteile: There wasn’t much I didn’t like. It could have a few more options for obtaining email subscribers.

Love Facebook Chat App

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Julie K.
Data Manager

Kommentare: I love all of the features and how you can cut and paste photos and put links into your chat. Its very user-friendly

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use and the notifications are helpful. I can be on the road and not have to even log into facebook to read my messages.

Nachteile: I wish they had live help chat. That's the one thing that frustrates me about this software is not being able to get a live person.

It's nice to talk to clients without having to give our business number or email !

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Account Manager Média Payant (Alternance)
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can't expect less from a Beeketing app, I recommand this one for all dropshippers and ecommerce pros.

Vorteile: The best option is separating personal facebook messenger with Quick Facebook Chat. It helps connect our customers for problem solving and preventing unnecessary emails sent and received from customers.

Nachteile: I think it fulfills all its functions correctly at the moment there is nothing that I like less in this app, I've never had a problem with this app.

Anyone can use facebook

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Chima O.
student
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Facebook is wonderful! Like I said anyone can use facebook!

Vorteile: The background is really beautiful plus how it tells you your mutual friends

Nachteile: When there's no internet connection, it should tell you "Sorry, there's no internet connection", instead it keeps trying to load but nothing loads acactually

Great Upsell app

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Ada P.
Entrepreneur
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall a good experience. I have had a 2% conversion rate with the app so I cannot complain.

Vorteile: To be honest, I haven't tried out all the features of the app, but it is very intuitive and it is easy to find what you want. Once you're in the dashboard, you are offered the choice to create an upsell or a cross sell offer. These are the critical ingredients of this app, and I did not feel overwhelmed by choice.

Nachteile: I don't dislike anything about the software. However, I wish that users are offered some insight into best-performing crossell/upsell campaigns in order to make better informed choices.

The Emporer has no clothes

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 24.1.2019
James R.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: yes cross selling and upselling works. Beeketing should make it easier and hassle free. the glitches and weak front line customer service make this aggravating. The fees they should look at.

Vorteile: It has really good marketing and has gotten lots of reviews

Nachteile: 1 Really glitchy. it boots up slowly, the reporting is still not correct. We have issues getting it started and one app has an issue with Shopify so that the pricing id off $10 per month.
2. The price is the highest out there. The apps do what they say though not measureable different than other apps out there. Yes up selling and cross selling will help your sales but they did not invent it. Boost is a permanent 2.5% commission with a high minimum.
3. Customer service is slow. First line people will slowly take your info, they can fix nothing, Then you wait for a few days till the technical folks might fix. You will never get a person on the phone. All customer service is off shore and all are reading from a script. after countless emails and chats I have yet to talk to someone who knows anything.
4. We are only using because they have established a brand, and my SEO consultant said to use them.
I am totally unimpressed and have told him that. Perhaps they have key customers who they take care of. I could handle 3 if 1 was not an issue. I cannot beleive that the brands that they tout tolerate such shoddy reliability but perhaps those brands are not e commerce focused.
My recommendation use for the trial to see how it works. then try some others out there. Save money and aggro.

I really enjoy this product

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 2.2.2019
Ryan K.
Chat User
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love it that I chat with Multiple people at once

Vorteile: I like the ease of use and the functionality

Nachteile: sometimes it can be a pain because messages don't always send right away

Easy for engaing mobile traffic, easy for the user

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Larry S.
Sales Renting
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Have you ever wonder how much traffic your website gets from mobile, and how many leads you waste without engaging, the best way it to engage your users where they feel at home, facebook. And you talk to a real persson not that annoying anonynous user, or an ip address

Nachteile: I suggest an easier way of sharing personal data, for those who are not having an online shop, like rental. PLease consider a way for a user to accept sending the data to the website without typing it.

Very easy to use

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Freelance Journalist
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Pretty much everyone is on Facebook so it's very easy to connect with people

Nachteile: You don't always get notified if someone you don't know messages you

Great App and Versatile

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Vanessa M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Easy to use and good customer service. I took it down for a couple of week and I think it may have made a difference so I reinstalled. All my info was still there which was great!

Vorteile: You can customise the pop up design and also how frequently it is shown etc

Nachteile: I would like to be able to edit the title of the products if they appear too long on the pop-up however I do understand why ethically this probably shouldn't be allowed (as you could change the name to whatever you wanted I guess).

How Good It Is

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 23.3.2019
Business owner
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Exceptional is all I have to say I cannot say anything negative about Beeketing. I will more than likely look into more apps from Beeketing.

Vorteile: Well, All I can really say is it works just like advertised. I have had it under my free trial and have already earned enough as a direct result of the Check out Boots to Pay for 4 months of this product if it keeps performing like this it is a no brainer to continue using indefinitely.

Nachteile: It was not as intuitive as I would have liked and there was no countdown for the actual checkout page only for the cart. I would love the same type of thing to be added to my checkout page.

Great Plugin With A Lot Of Options

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Randon J.
Digital Marketing

Kommentare: This plugin has been great and driven sales for sure. There are a ton of features and they all provide great value.

Vorteile: We started using Sales Pop to make people visiting our website feel comfortable with purchasing by seeing others who have ordered and from there we started using Countdown Converter, Happy Emails and others.

Nachteile: Sometimes the Countdown cart timer will show on our home page for certain products and not others when it should be shown on all products.

Better than texting

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Bethany S.
Direct Care Staff
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It’s nice to be able to talk to people without having to give them my number!

Nachteile: Nothing that I can think of! It works well:)

Very useful

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Dog blogger en La vida con Pancho
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Kommentare: In general, I could say that it was good.

Vorteile: what I like the most is that I can communicate with my clients quickly through fast chat and they can solve any doubt

Nachteile: At the moment there is nothing that I liked less. I think it fulfills its function correctly

If you have an e-commerce store get this!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 9.6.2019
Chris Z.
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease of setup and functionality! Sales at violatethedresscode.com significantly increased!

Nachteile: No cons. I'd highly recommend this for any e-commerce site. Our company Violate the Dress Code saw an immediate increase in average sale cost.

I use this tool from to connect and expand.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Brenda H.
Retired
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Pretty easy to use, quick to connect with customers. Anyone can use this!

Vorteile: This is a very useful application. I like how you can separate personal facebook messenger with Quick Facebook Chat. It helps connect your customers for business.

Nachteile: The interface can be confusing at times if you have a great amount of chats going on, to include personal facebook messenger. Other than that no impactful issues.

Great Value & Great that it's Free

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Ofri Y.
Student
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great.

Vorteile: That the software I use is free and fits exactly my needs. I get what I need and I would definitely pay if I needed more. You get a fair amount of features and customizations for free which is again, great for me as a consumer. You also have enough features that are locked the will make me probably upgrade to premium in the future.

Nachteile: I'm satisfied and the software is exactly like I expected, with the high quality of Beeketing. Although, it will be nice if everything was free, but I know a company can't afford that ;)

Amazing

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Hayley T.
Legal assistant
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to contact clients. Fast and direct. Saves previous conversations and gives time stamps

Vorteile: It’s user friendliness. Easy to use for even new users.

Nachteile: Constant updates, updates are good but thing things always look different.

An essential for any online business.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 20.7.2018

Kommentare: Marketing automation that I can utilise to further expand my business without having to worry about manually completing mundane tasks.

Vorteile: They have so many apps that have a great range of free options that can enhance any online business.

Nachteile: Sometimes they require a paid subscription to access more premium features without a free trial, however they are mostly great value for money.

Best App To Date

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Rocklin N.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I've earned over 35k with this app alone in the past year. What more do i need to say.

Nachteile: Nothing the app works great all around. Its very user friendly and does all the work by itself.

FB quick chat

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Brittany S.
Phlebotomist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This makes chatting through Facebook much easier. I like that it’s a completely separate app.

Nachteile: The only con that I can think of it that it make take up more storage on your phone.