a comprehensive package marketing tool for ecommerce

Bewertet am 28.4.2019
Ishara M.
Graphic Designer
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has really helped me have the capacity of discovering my customers' personal interests and thus I can now comfortably offer them what they need exactly.

Vorteile: Beeketing is a comprehensive package marketing tool for ecommerce which is self-operating and meant to convert the visitors of your store to potential customers. As an online seller, this marketing platform helped me build effective marketing campaigns easily via automation. How the Beeketing App Works The Beeketing app which is considered to be more of an electronic commerce artificial intelligence app works by tracking your visitors once they enter your store. Immediately it captures your visitors, it utilizes several activities in order to find the most appropriate way of turning them to be your loyal clients. Pro of Using Beeketing
1. It is User Friendly The app is simple and easy to use not to mention it has significantly improved my mobile site. Even when I was a newbie user, I found utilizing this app easy since setting it up was simple and straight forward.
2. Assists to Drive Sales The app offers an exceptional customer support, which is a factor that has assisted me drive sales in my store. Whatever the app says, it does it exactly and therefore aids in driving sales.
3. Allows Me to Communicate without Exchanging Contact Details Beeketing is a marketing tool that gives me a chance of calling or chatting with people without the need of exchanging contact details with them. The best part of this communication app is that it allows me to make video calls and voice calls free of cost.

Nachteile: Cons of Using Beeketing
1. It is Somewhat Costly Compared to other marketing tools, I found this app to be a little bit costly to purchase and install. However, the variety of merits it is exposing me to when utilizing it in my store certainly makes it a worthy investment. Bottom Line Beeketing has been helping me track and analyse how customers behave on my business website.

Cool app and the fact that its free makes it that much better

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Marsha J.
Support Specialist
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would recommend this app to anyone looking to leverage their customer service via a chat app, and to improve their business customer quality service. Great app with good customer support. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat.

Vorteile: What I like most about this app is that its free this makes it even more amazing. Excellent app and a great support team. I like the ease of use it simple to install and it is there and looks great, I like when apps do that. I also like the way it stays within the store. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat

Nachteile: I had one minor technical issue with the app for an unknown reason and their technical service team worked hard to resolve the issue with great communication on their side. Definitely recommend this to any who has a shopify store.

Best communication app without exchanging contact numbers.

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Front Desk & Jr. Recruiter
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall its an excellent app but just needs to improve its speed.

Vorteile: - Best part is that you can chat as well as call with people without exchanging contact numbers.
- Messaging , voice calling & video calling is free of cost.
- It not only offers free chatting but one can even share stickers, photos & even videos
- Its directly linked with ones Facebook account.

Nachteile: - It occupies around 100 MB in ones phone.
- One cannot have complete privacy, as the calls can be recorded as mentioned in their terms & conditions without intimating the user.
- one might face little problem with the speed.

Beeketing Review

Bewertet am 3.8.2019
Damilola M.

Vorteile: When I was introduced to Beeketing I thought it's one of those sophisticated apps I won't be able to operate until I opened an account and I saw how easy it is to operate Beeketing app function, it is very user friendly and has enhanced my mobile site appearance. The app has a well organised customer support, it helps me to manage the app functions to drive more sales to my store. Through Beekiting app I am able to communicate with my customers without any need to ask for their contacts, the juicy part is that I can do both voice or video call with my customers at no cost. If you have an online sales store I will suggest you try Beeketing.

Nachteile: I compared Beeketing cost to some other marketing tools in the market, I would say Beeketing pricing is on the high side. Beeketing mobile app consume more space than expected, I think they should work on how to reduce the space the app uses on mobile phone.

Invaluable for Facebook Business Pages

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Abby S.
Marketing Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, this app has made it much easier for our team to respond to clients quickly and easily from any cell phone. Definitely sticking with this one long-term.

Vorteile: For any business that uses Facebook (so, any business), this app is invaluable. Makes it much easier to communicate directly with people who message your page - and response time is becoming increasingly important.

Nachteile: The only negative here is that the app tends to use up a lot of space. Depending what device you're working with, it could slow things down a bit.

Superb tools for your e-commerce store.

Bewertet am 4.5.2019
Shawn B.
Small Business Owner
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I installed this application when my business conversion rate started to decline and it did wonders. I was able to contact the subscribers with sales and discounts, automatically follow up with abandoned carts, and more. My conversion rate increased during the first week!

Vorteile: Beeketing software is easy to use and set up with your Shopify or other e-commerce store. They have many tools to boost your sales/conversion rate, get more email subscribers, follow up with abandoned carts and so many more really good features.

Nachteile: There wasn’t much I didn’t like. It could have a few more options for obtaining email subscribers.

Boost Sales by Beeketing

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Joe K.

Kommentare: Overall, positive. Have had no complaints and the few times I've needed customer support I've been able to get it.

Vorteile: The pop-up and add-to-cart additions that this ecommerce solution offers provides a nice boost to revenue numbers on BigCommerce.

Nachteile: Monthly cost is a bit expensive. Unless you have enough visitors it is hard to get a pay off. Luckily, if you do have enough visitors, it gives a positive return.

Love Facebook Chat App

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Julie K.
Data Manager

Kommentare: I love all of the features and how you can cut and paste photos and put links into your chat. Its very user-friendly

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use and the notifications are helpful. I can be on the road and not have to even log into facebook to read my messages.

Nachteile: I wish they had live help chat. That's the one thing that frustrates me about this software is not being able to get a live person.

Great free marketing tools. Sales Pop is awesome.

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
James M.
Social Media and Content Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helped me convert more first-time traffic than I did without it. For free, its well worth trying.

Vorteile: I like that the software is free. Sales Pop adds instant social proof to your site, helping uneasy first-time visitors feel comfortable enough to purchase.

Nachteile: Sales Pop used to be able to randomly generate fake orders. It was nice when first starting out to get social proof without having ever sold anything. They now only show real orders, for better or for worse.

It's nice to talk to clients without having to give our business number or email !

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Account Manager Média Payant (Alternance)
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can't expect less from a Beeketing app, I recommand this one for all dropshippers and ecommerce pros.

Vorteile: The best option is separating personal facebook messenger with Quick Facebook Chat. It helps connect our customers for problem solving and preventing unnecessary emails sent and received from customers.

Nachteile: I think it fulfills all its functions correctly at the moment there is nothing that I like less in this app, I've never had a problem with this app.

Anyone can use facebook

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Chima O.
student
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Facebook is wonderful! Like I said anyone can use facebook!

Vorteile: The background is really beautiful plus how it tells you your mutual friends

Nachteile: When there's no internet connection, it should tell you "Sorry, there's no internet connection", instead it keeps trying to load but nothing loads acactually

Great Upsell app

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Ada P.
Entrepreneur
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall a good experience. I have had a 2% conversion rate with the app so I cannot complain.

Vorteile: To be honest, I haven't tried out all the features of the app, but it is very intuitive and it is easy to find what you want. Once you're in the dashboard, you are offered the choice to create an upsell or a cross sell offer. These are the critical ingredients of this app, and I did not feel overwhelmed by choice.

Nachteile: I don't dislike anything about the software. However, I wish that users are offered some insight into best-performing crossell/upsell campaigns in order to make better informed choices.

Great apps!

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Matthew D.
Managing Partner
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very satisfied. Easy to use, easy to install, easy to adjust, easy to maintain.

Vorteile: Apps are incredibly easy to install to Shopify-based platforms. Support team is quick to respond whenever anything went wrong or we had questions.

Nachteile: There isn't really any room for customization. Allowing developers to customize apps would make Beeketing so much more attractive. Pricing is also up there.

The Emporer has no clothes

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
James R.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: yes cross selling and upselling works. Beeketing should make it easier and hassle free. the glitches and weak front line customer service make this aggravating. The fees they should look at.

Vorteile: It has really good marketing and has gotten lots of reviews

Nachteile: 1 Really glitchy. it boots up slowly, the reporting is still not correct. We have issues getting it started and one app has an issue with Shopify so that the pricing id off $10 per month.
2. The price is the highest out there. The apps do what they say though not measureable different than other apps out there. Yes up selling and cross selling will help your sales but they did not invent it. Boost is a permanent 2.5% commission with a high minimum.
3. Customer service is slow. First line people will slowly take your info, they can fix nothing, Then you wait for a few days till the technical folks might fix. You will never get a person on the phone. All customer service is off shore and all are reading from a script. after countless emails and chats I have yet to talk to someone who knows anything.
4. We are only using because they have established a brand, and my SEO consultant said to use them.
I am totally unimpressed and have told him that. Perhaps they have key customers who they take care of. I could handle 3 if 1 was not an issue. I cannot beleive that the brands that they tout tolerate such shoddy reliability but perhaps those brands are not e commerce focused.
My recommendation use for the trial to see how it works. then try some others out there. Save money and aggro.

I really enjoy this product

Bewertet am 2.2.2019
Ryan K.
Chat User
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love it that I chat with Multiple people at once

Vorteile: I like the ease of use and the functionality

Nachteile: sometimes it can be a pain because messages don't always send right away

Easy for engaing mobile traffic, easy for the user

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Larry S.
Sales Renting
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Have you ever wonder how much traffic your website gets from mobile, and how many leads you waste without engaging, the best way it to engage your users where they feel at home, facebook. And you talk to a real persson not that annoying anonynous user, or an ip address

Nachteile: I suggest an easier way of sharing personal data, for those who are not having an online shop, like rental. PLease consider a way for a user to accept sending the data to the website without typing it.

I rely on this daily for my eCom site

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall good. I still use it and wouldn't trade it , well unless something better came along.

Vorteile: A lot of features to upset customers on your E-commerce store. Upsell, cross sell, pop up offers etc

Nachteile: A bit buggy. Ive had numerous issues where things went wrong. Also, the personal recommendation feature charges per sale, so it can be costly.

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Freelance Journalist
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Pretty much everyone is on Facebook so it's very easy to connect with people

Nachteile: You don't always get notified if someone you don't know messages you

Must have Shopify apps

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Ryan W.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Beeketing offers some of the most important but unique apps for Shopify including sticky add-to-cart and buy now buttons.

Nachteile: Truly, there's nothing not to love about Beeketing's products except maybe for the fact support is hard to reach but that may have changed with Shopify's new app store.

Great App and Versatile

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Vanessa M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Easy to use and good customer service. I took it down for a couple of week and I think it may have made a difference so I reinstalled. All my info was still there which was great!

Vorteile: You can customise the pop up design and also how frequently it is shown etc

Nachteile: I would like to be able to edit the title of the products if they appear too long on the pop-up however I do understand why ethically this probably shouldn't be allowed (as you could change the name to whatever you wanted I guess).

Happy Email

Bewertet am 15.6.2019
Danny G.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very easy to install and setup. Very happy with it.

Vorteile: This software helps you to give your customer personal attention on a very easy and noble way. We are humans after all and love to be treated by humans and not by machines.

Nachteile: This app works great from the cratch. Nothing bad to say about it.

How Good It Is

Bewertet am 23.3.2019
Business owner
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Exceptional is all I have to say I cannot say anything negative about Beeketing. I will more than likely look into more apps from Beeketing.

Vorteile: Well, All I can really say is it works just like advertised. I have had it under my free trial and have already earned enough as a direct result of the Check out Boots to Pay for 4 months of this product if it keeps performing like this it is a no brainer to continue using indefinitely.

Nachteile: It was not as intuitive as I would have liked and there was no countdown for the actual checkout page only for the cart. I would love the same type of thing to be added to my checkout page.

Great Plugin With A Lot Of Options

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Randon J.
Digital Marketing

Kommentare: This plugin has been great and driven sales for sure. There are a ton of features and they all provide great value.

Vorteile: We started using Sales Pop to make people visiting our website feel comfortable with purchasing by seeing others who have ordered and from there we started using Countdown Converter, Happy Emails and others.

Nachteile: Sometimes the Countdown cart timer will show on our home page for certain products and not others when it should be shown on all products.

Better than texting

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Bethany S.
Direct Care Staff
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It’s nice to be able to talk to people without having to give them my number!

Nachteile: Nothing that I can think of! It works well:)

I am using Beeketing for my dropshipping website!

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Abdelli S.
Student Ambassador
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the features that Beeketnig provide such as showing that someone just bought that product from a city you choose which can push the visitor to buy the product also before the expiration of the sale time.

Nachteile: If you want to get all the features (the most important the features that you need) of Beeketing, you will have to pay for it, and I think it's a little expensive, they have to rethink about their prices.