Über Geckoboard

Schnell einzurichtende Live-TV-Dashboards, die den Schwerpunkt deines Teams darauf legen, wichtige Kennzahlen zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über Geckoboard

They got rid of the iphone app too which was a big disappointment. Refreshing takes a long time specially if you use salesforce reports/data.

Bewertungen zu Geckoboard

Geckoboard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Geckoboard bereits verwendet?

Matt
Matt
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing visualization tool for KPIs

Kommentare: I have used Geckoboard for several years now and within different companies. I have always found it incredibly useful and beneficial within each company I have implemented it.

I love how easy and quick it was to integrate with our existing platforms and CRM The support is second to none. I have always found it pleasent and informative when reaching out to the team.

I think some additional customization options that allow further digging into specific data but it's not hard to work around it and the dashboards allow plenty of room.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for this Matt, really appreciate your review. We've shared your feedback about customization and being able to dig into specific data so it's on our Product team's radar!

Nikolay
Team leader in Tschechien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The fun dashboard!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very easy to use, you can add information from so many sources, and the support is extremely fast, always kind, and amazing.

Geckoboard is very easy to use, with an overwhelming number of sources to choose from. We use it daily in our team, not only for work-related purposes but also for fun, sharing pictures and gifs. We have a tradition of "decorating" the dashboard with a tree and lights during Christmas. The majority of our widgets are Zendesk related - from solved tickets per person to a total number of solved tickets, etc. We also manage our holidays, check the latest company Tweets and news.

To be completely transparent - we're not really into the new, updated design. It's clean and modern but we prefer to stick with the old version for now.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Nikolay, Thanks so much for your review. We LOVE that you decorate your dashboard for the holidays - how fun! We understand that the new layout isn't for everyone. If there's anything we can do to improve it, please let us know: support@geckoboard.com Thanks again :)

CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

It was good few years ago but now its fading away with higher monthly charges

Kommentare: I used them for few years and it was serving the purpose for me, showing analytics on big screen TV in our ecommerce command center. Out of nowhere, my billing department got an email on May 12th saying , we will change your monthly fee from $59 to minimum of $149 and I was given the option to cancel the subscription completely . I was a legacy customer and I was paying $59 per month for 35 dashboards. now 10 dashboard is going to be $149 and 30+ dashboard will be somewhere between $300 to $500 probably. I am not against price increases and I think healthy businesses should do this overtime to makeup for the inflation and increased cost. But I certainly dont appreciate it when you raise prices suddenly with a short notice, specially for customers who have been on your platform for many years. I signed up back in 2018 when your dashboards only had 2 colors . I feel like I need to get out of this platform now, as I dont think their platform is worth few hundreds a month. I wish they had increased their prices over time so we didnt have to migrate our command center elsewhere within few weeks.

I can show my operational data to my team members and users in almost real time. It was great to show the unshipped orders, orders with problems and so on. customization was not that hard on basic data reporting.

Sudden price increases which just happened for us. Data connectors are limited , they add new ones but not useful for us. they got rid of the iphone app too which was a big disappointment. refreshing takes a long time specially if you use salesforce reports/data. Text on tiles is very small, not the best solution if you want to show the numbers on large TVs. You can make the text Bold but that's pretty much it. We used our dashboard TV within 15ft away from our desk, so it was OK when we were sitting right Infront of TVs.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi there, We're sorry to hear your disappointment with the recent price increase. We are always open to discussing your options and reviewing pricing to help meet your needs so please contact our Support team on support@geckoboard.com. As for your other feedback, this has been shared with the Product team for consideration. We're always looking to improve what we do so feedback like this is really valuable. Thanks, The Geckoboard Team

CEO in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Simple for our SME

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Ye always been a solid bit of kit for us. Would recommend to anyone trying to build consitency and project business performance.

It's really easy for us to project those key metrics that run our business. We are by no means tech guys and it's the spearhead data that helps managers continually improve

On the roadmap but duplicating dashboards would have been helpful early days. Some of the widget creation is a bit repetitive especially of data moves in an excel spreadsheet. Minor moan! For us as well we could do with a data connection to Zoho.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Dan, Thanks so much for your review - really appreciated. Absolutely get the need for duplicating dashboards, it's very much on our radar. We've shared your other comments around widget creation from a spreadsheet and the need for Zoho with our product team for consideration. Thanks again :)

Fernanda
Customer Success Specialists in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Peace of mind for Customer Support leads!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

As a Customer Support lead, Geckoboard has helped me keep an eye on our metrics and quickly recognize when things are going well or not great. Their integration with Slack is life-changing! It helps us make sure were are on track with our OKRs. Our Geckoboard dashboards are a huge part of our daily life. I can't recommend it enough!! Also, their support team is STELLAR! ⭐️

I feel like there are some small quality of live features that are missing, but nothing that's a deal breaker.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks so much for this review Fernanda. We're so glad you find the Slack integration so helpful, it's been a game changer lots of customers. Feel free to get in touch about the more specific live features you'd like to see and we'd be happy to share these with our Product team for review. Thanks again!

Danny
Danny
Revenue Operations Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Geckoboard is a great product, giving easy access to important metrics within our organisation.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Geckoboard creates a place that anyone from within our company, can review all our company metrics we regard as important. Making things very transparent for any employee. Deployment and adding components is really easy, integrating with almost all of our tech stack which makes Geckoboard the one place where we get to view metrics, which are usually spread across various platforms.

I don't have many con's to mention, but if there was one it would be great to be able to change the color of each component.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Danny, Thanks so much for your review - it's really appreciated. We've shared your comment around the colors with our design team for their consideration. Thanks again!

Jonathan
Jonathan
Product Manager in UK

A clearer picture of your business

Kommentare: - Topline information summarised in an instant
- Live sales tracking
- Able to compare week-on-week data
- Forecasting

Geckoboard is super easy to use. Thanks to its integration with several APIs, it is an extremely powerful SAAS software that can really help any business gain a deeper understanding of their business in only. few steps - be it through website performance and analytics tools, through to sales tracking with visual summaries. This is now the second company I've introduced Geckoboard to and I could not be happier!

I think the fact that spreadsheets lose their formatting in the integration process can be problematic and confusing for the user at first. The spreadsheets are definitely harder to navigate when you are setting up the cells Geckoboard needs to be navigating somewhere. Also a better Instagram connection is needed, although I understand that is down to Meta.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks so much for your review Jonathan. We're always keen to hear about your experiences with our integrations and spreadsheets, in particular, is one we continually work on. I've passed your comments over to the Product team to review. Thanks!

Stephen
Stephen
General Manager in Australien
Maschinerie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool to anyone that manages a business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love Geckoboard. Its helped me manage the business with so much ease. I only need to glance at the screen I have hanging on the wall to know the health of the business and customer demands.

Easy or implementation and use. Once its set up you can forget about it. It will run itself

It was easy to integrate. You will be fine if you have basic/intermediate computer skills.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks so much for this lovely review Stephen!

Daniel
Daniel
Business Technology Analyst in Australien
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Allowed us to easily visualize our performance.

Easy to set up, cost effective and goof support team

Some modules can take a bit of time to load but not sure if this is on Geckoboard's side

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review Daniel - we really appreciate it. We'd be keen to know which modules are taking longer to load, please drop us an email at support@geckoboard.com so we can look into this for you. Thanks again!

Onwer/Broker in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Geckoboard

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The ease of getting data to visualization is the best.

I wish we had more flexibility to make the boxes different sizes on our own instead of letting it snap to sizes.

letzten Monat

Hi Dan, Thanks for your review. We've heard that customers would like widget sizing and layout so that is definitely something we're already looking into. Appreciate your feedback!

Esa
Esa
QA & Junior Product Owner in Finnland

Chat-based customer support second to none - friendly and inviting app

Kommentare: Stellar customer support, easy to use user interface, a lot of support for 3rd party analytics apps. App that keeps getting more features - app is alive development-wise and trustworthy.

I believe the best aspect of the app is the in-browser chat support. I've received so much support and suggestions and advice from them that I've never experienced such prompt and helpful customer support before with any app. I've been asked to check out new features in a demo, too, which was wonderful - after a few months, the features in the demo were added to the app itself. I feel like there is a good reason to reach out to the customer support team and ask for features, as they seem open to them - this is not a company run by shark-like salesmen/saleswomen, but a developer-led company - where things that are difficult to do are eventually made easier to accomplish, and so on. I've received such stellar customer support from people and all others that I'm really quite awed. You're doing very, very well. I know Geckoboard will keep on becoming a better app, little by little, and that is a good feeling to have.

There are limitations to Geckoboard - I might not always be able to find a solution that suits me the best way - there are always some ways to improve the workflow - but the way the customer support listens to use and implements features or provides help pretty much negates any cons I might have with it. One thing maybe is that I'm not able to "park" a dashboard so that it's settings are kept safe even though I have downgraded from two dashboards to one dashboard. And another is that there is no way to select multiple objects and copy them to another dashboard quickly. But my experience overall has been that if I ask for something, and it's not there, it might get implemented in the future. Another thing is that I was getting errors from MixPanel, but was not able to see what the error was - this is another thing that can be improved from Geckoboard aspect, it's not a con it's just a missing feature that could be implemented in the future.

Alejandro
CEO in
Quelle: GetApp

Enabling a data driven culture!

Kommentare: At some point almost 2 years ago we realized that we needed to make the information from our 30+ systems (used on a daily basis by different teams) accessible to everyone. It made no sense asking people to go into individual apps to run reports and/or look at data. After digging around for a while and toying with different solutions we can into Geckoboards which proved to be the best app for this. Why? Well because it solved our problem right then and there and required a minimal time to setup and to connect with our current systems (we have 10 that have direct integration with Geckboards and for the others we use custom widgets). We now have 14 TVs (48") scattered across the office displaying strategical information about our system, customers, performance, etc. Each dashboard is created taking in mind the teams that are around so that we can show the most relevant information. For example around the customer service team we display metrics from ZenDesk (customer service), Salesforce (sales / implementations), Basecamp (current implementations) and New Relic (application health). This has enabled our customer service team to know what's going on at any given point. On top of this Geckoboard has some great case studies (https://www.geckoboard.com/learn/case-studies/#.Vjy3b66rQUE) that you can use to learn more about how other organizations are reaching a higher employee engagement by using dashboards and a data driven culture. From a technical perspective we use Raspberry Pi (the newer ones) to power the dashboards on the TVs. In conclusion this is a great tool that has brought big changes to the company. I would strongly recommend it to anyone that's serious on sharing data with their team. Disclaimer: I have no relationship to Geckoboard other than being a VERY happy customer.

- Out of the box integration with some of the most popular systems out there (almost 70 as of now). - Ease of use to setup the dashboards. Basically point and click. - Beautiful widgets that make looking at a dashboard enjoyable (if seen some things out there that give you nightmares when you look at them). - Advanced options that allow integrations with your own in house systems via simple JSON pushes or pulls. - Easy to setup rotation between different dashboards (they call them loops). - Excellent customer service.

- I think that it's gotten a bit pricey (we signed up early on so we have a better price) for newer companies to jump onboard. - The documentation can be improved. Sometimes you add a Widget but you don't really know what parameters are used to pull the data behind the scenes. - Need to have more granular options in times between loops. Currently offer 10s, 20s, 30s, 1 min, 5 min. Should have an option to setup X minutes (or at least every minute for the first 10 minutes).

Eliel
CRO Specialist in Schweden
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A cool looking dashboard creator

Kommentare: Mostly good.

Definitely how the dashboards look. The information can be seen in a compelling way, which is super important considering that sometimes you need to communicate hard to understand KPIs. Dashboards are easy to create and deploy, there are some very pretty prebuilt ones. Another positive thing is how the Geckoboard Team constantly adds new data sources to increase compatibility.

When I was using it, the integration with Google Analytics was relatively limited, unfortunately, I needed to add a calculated metric on the dashboard and Geckoboard didn't allow me to do it.

Agnieszka
Head of Customer Success in UK
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ideal for runing a Contact Centre if you use Zendesk

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Ideal for the Call Centers if you are familiar with Zendesk.

The ease of use, quick configuration possible

Constantly running out of space and keep deleting widgets to gain some space. I don't like that the deleted elements aren't stored anymore. I'd like to come back to widgets I created in the past. We could also do with quicker screen refreshing - a 30-second window in a busy contact centre is way too long. The Dashboard loops are loading way too long so we had to resign from using it. Gecko should invest in its own server space for images, videos, and GIFs updates.

letzten Monat

Hi Agnieszka, Thanks so much for your review. There's some really great feedback in here which we've shared with our Product team for their consideration. We've heard similar requests for storing deleted widgets. It's on our radar!

Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A fantastic platform for the creation of dashboards

Kommentare: In addition to keeping tabs on our major objectives, we've also used it to foster some healthy competition among our staff members. The names of employees, along with their current distance from a goal number, are displayed on a massive screen that is occasionally set up in the conference room at our company on occasion. It stirs up just the right amount of competitive camaraderie.

Even for people who don't like to look at data, the user interface is appealing to the eye. It is an excellent choice if you are looking for a high-level data-sharing platform for small to medium-sized businesses or corporations to meet your needs. The greater the number of miles that separate each team, the better. Smaller organizations, as well as those that don't need to explain complicated data to people who aren't familiar with the data source, would be less suitable candidates for this solution.

Outside of presenting goals, this tool doesn't have a whole lot of other uses. In addition, there are not a lot of options available to choose from when it comes to the graphics themselves. In addition to the point at which the website initially loads or when you accomplish a particular goal, I'd like for some of them to have an animated component.

Sales Engineering Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for TV dashboards

Kommentare: Overall if you are looking for a way to get metrics on a TV to drive team performance, this is perfect. If you are looking for a BI tool, look elsewhere.

Geckoboard is very easy to use and get set up. If you have basic knowledge of data, you will be able to get metrics and dashboards created easily. They also have a wide variety of prebuilt dashboards. The metrics looks great and getting them up on a TV can have a huge impact on team performance.

There aren't many options for working with your data but that's to be expected here. You really need to have your data in the format you want it displayed before you bring in into Geckoboard.

Director Of Customer Success in USA

5-minute setup, but needs more filters

Kommentare: If you have TVs or monitors on your wall, you've already made an investment to get data in front of your team. Geckoboard is a great way to do this. It isn't perfect yet, but is still the easiest tool I've used to get data up quickly.

Geckoboard was amazingly easy and fast to setup. We've had monitors in our office for years, but never fully utilized them. Geckoboard provided a very easy and fast way to get our data set up. It pulls from the other softwares we're using (Hubspot, Zendesk, Google Doc, etc.) and displays the information in a great format.

You're limited to pre-determined fields of data that you an display without much editing (e.g. you can only display data points that Geckoboard has set up). The ability to edit what is being displayed is also limited, depending on the data point. I've also had an issue with knowing the timeframe of the data. For example, we display the % of inbound support calls answered under 40 seconds. I'm unable to define the date/time range (7 AM - 7 PM, last 24-hours, etc.)

Kevin
Software Architect in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Nice one stop solution for dashboard metrics

Geckoboard has a variety of really nice integrations with third party products. Most SaaS solutions you would be interested in tracking have integrations which makes it pretty easy to get going with displaying relevant metrics. The website interface is also pretty easy to use and you can get a dashboard together pretty quickly.

The interface for getting custom metrics uploaded could be a bit easier to use but overall it is a good solution and not bad to get started with it!

Grant
CEO in USA

Great for Managing with KPIs

Geckoboard makes it really easy to publish your team's KPI's, and make them visible to the entire team or company. It connects to the tools we use everyday, and requires very little setup.

It is a great solution for quick deployment. However, you don't have as much control over the metrics and how they are displayed. You can write custom integrations if needed, however if you require a lot of customization it might be better to build something in-house.

Reg
Group Service Manager in UK

Happy Geckoboard Customer!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The Support team are brilliant and was happy to chat about my use cases and how I might achieve them. the Sales team did all they could to accommodate my set up and requests.

Integration with the existing software stack was dead easy, We needed a way of sharing dashboards across our multi-national teams and Geckoboard did just that!

Some elements of the existing integrations could be expanded. for example, the Hubspot integration is geared toward sales KPIs rather than Service. The font size on the dashboard is a default size, be great if you could change this

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Reg, Thank you so much for this lovely review! We hear your feedback on HubSpot, your comments have been shared with our Product team to consider when next approaching the HubSpot integration. Same goes for the font size. Thanks again :)

Advisory Board Member in Dänemark
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive, but good tool

Kommentare: Geckoboard makes your data pretty and can be put on a screen. Very easy to use, but also comes with a price.

Geckoboard makes it fairly easy for developers to connect database data with a good looking dashboard. The dashboard has the features that are needed, and it even has a pre-made set of graphics that you can use to visualize your data.

The price is high for this type of tool. Mixpanel and other similar data tools have similar dashboards, which are agree not at pretty as Geckoboard, but they have the same functionality.

Olivia
Assistant Operations Manager in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Stats at a glance

I love that I can link up Google Sheets and other 3rd parties to Gekoboard. This is a great way to see team stats live and it makes them readily available to the team.

I think that the Google integration could be a bit better. Sometimes I just want to show a graph or a screenshot of a Google sheet, and there really isn't a great way to do that.

David G.
David G.
Growth Engineer in

Excellent Marketing Dashboard for Small Business

Kommentare: Tracking marketing KPIs from multiple data sources and displaying them in a visually appealing, simple format is not an easy (or inexpensive) thing to do. Geckoboard makes this possible at a much more affordable price than its competitors, and provides a user experience that is nothing short of fantastic. We pull in a variety of data from sources like Google Analytics, MailChimp, social channels, and ecommerce platforms to easily track our progress on the metrics that matter most to our business.

Lots of integrations from the services that matter most to us, fantastic drag and drop UI, easy onboarding experience, relatively low cost, nice "at-a-glance" reporting for KPIs, enthusiastic and friendly support staff

Doesn't directly integrate to Amazon Seller Central (for 3rd party sellers who sell on Amazon), may take some time to set up (especially for less technical users), but this is true for any dashboard with multiple integrations (and Geckoboard makes this as easy as possible).

Senior Recruiter in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Tracking Weekly and Quarterly Sales

Kommentare: We have been displaying our daily and weekly sales data.

We are able to customize our salesforce reports and display the reports on our screens throughout the hospital.

Sometimes there is a bit of a lag between refreshes on the data on the board but I dont think its too sizeable.

Rhj
Head of Customer Success, Marketing & Sales in Niederlande
Industrieautomation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome product

Kommentare: Great. Great Customer Service who listen to your feedback

Easy to use. Great Customer Service who listen to your feedback

N.A. I chose this product because i wanted it.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks so much for your review Rhj. Our customer service and feedback loops are something we really pride ourselves on so we love to hear this!