Über Geckoboard

Schnell einzurichtende Live-TV-Dashboards, die den Schwerpunkt deines Teams darauf legen, wichtige Kennzahlen zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über Geckoboard

As a Customer Support lead, Geckoboard has helped me keep an eye on our metrics and quickly recognize when things are going well or not great. Their integration with Slack is life-changing.

They got rid of the iphone app too which was a big disappointment. Refreshing takes a long time specially if you use salesforce reports/data.

Bewertungen zu Geckoboard

Geckoboard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 113 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Geckoboard bereits verwendet?

Esa
Esa
QA & Junior Product Owner in Finnland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Chat-based customer support second to none - friendly and inviting app

Kommentare: Stellar customer support, easy to use user interface, a lot of support for 3rd party analytics apps. App that keeps getting more features - app is alive development-wise and trustworthy.

I believe the best aspect of the app is the in-browser chat support. I've received so much support and suggestions and advice from them that I've never experienced such prompt and helpful customer support before with any app. I've been asked to check out new features in a demo, too, which was wonderful - after a few months, the features in the demo were added to the app itself. I feel like there is a good reason to reach out to the customer support team and ask for features, as they seem open to them - this is not a company run by shark-like salesmen/saleswomen, but a developer-led company - where things that are difficult to do are eventually made easier to accomplish, and so on. I've received such stellar customer support from people and all others that I'm really quite awed. You're doing very, very well. I know Geckoboard will keep on becoming a better app, little by little, and that is a good feeling to have.

There are limitations to Geckoboard - I might not always be able to find a solution that suits me the best way - there are always some ways to improve the workflow - but the way the customer support listens to use and implements features or provides help pretty much negates any cons I might have with it. One thing maybe is that I'm not able to "park" a dashboard so that it's settings are kept safe even though I have downgraded from two dashboards to one dashboard. And another is that there is no way to select multiple objects and copy them to another dashboard quickly. But my experience overall has been that if I ask for something, and it's not there, it might get implemented in the future. Another thing is that I was getting errors from MixPanel, but was not able to see what the error was - this is another thing that can be improved from Geckoboard aspect, it's not a con it's just a missing feature that could be implemented in the future.

Albert
General Manager in Malta
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Software for Sharing Live Data with all Employees

Kommentare: The overall experience using this software within our business has been quite a positive experience which resulted in cost savings for our business as well as having employees that feel more included.

The reason why we decided to implement Geckoboard was due to the difficulties we were facing to share all data with all employees. Geckoboard has helped our business in keeping all employees up to data with all latest data from all employees. The software is very user friendly and one does not need to be very knowledgeable on software operating. Dashboard can be adjusted to your needs which is very effective.

The only small issues faced were some error pop-ups which we encountered during the first few months of the implementation but it has now been a while since such an error popped up so it might have been resolved.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Databox

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Geckoboard: There was no specific reason why we chose Geckboard but we do not regret taking such a decision.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

It was good few years ago but now its fading away with higher monthly charges

Kommentare: I used them for few years and it was serving the purpose for me, showing analytics on big screen TV in our ecommerce command center. Out of nowhere, my billing department got an email on May 12th saying , we will change your monthly fee from $59 to minimum of $149 and I was given the option to cancel the subscription completely . I was a legacy customer and I was paying $59 per month for 35 dashboards. now 10 dashboard is going to be $149 and 30+ dashboard will be somewhere between $300 to $500 probably. I am not against price increases and I think healthy businesses should do this overtime to makeup for the inflation and increased cost. But I certainly dont appreciate it when you raise prices suddenly with a short notice, specially for customers who have been on your platform for many years. I signed up back in 2018 when your dashboards only had 2 colors . I feel like I need to get out of this platform now, as I dont think their platform is worth few hundreds a month. I wish they had increased their prices over time so we didnt have to migrate our command center elsewhere within few weeks.

I can show my operational data to my team members and users in almost real time. It was great to show the unshipped orders, orders with problems and so on. customization was not that hard on basic data reporting.

Sudden price increases which just happened for us. Data connectors are limited , they add new ones but not useful for us. they got rid of the iphone app too which was a big disappointment. refreshing takes a long time specially if you use salesforce reports/data. Text on tiles is very small, not the best solution if you want to show the numbers on large TVs. You can make the text Bold but that's pretty much it. We used our dashboard TV within 15ft away from our desk, so it was OK when we were sitting right Infront of TVs.

Antwort von Geckoboard

Hi there, We're sorry to hear your disappointment with the recent price increase. We are always open to discussing your options and reviewing pricing to help meet your needs so please contact our Support team on support@geckoboard.com. As for your other feedback, this has been shared with the Product team for consideration. We're always looking to improve what we do so feedback like this is really valuable. Thanks, The Geckoboard Team

Mads
Frontend Developer in Dänemark
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super simple

Kommentare: I love how simple it is to use.
That you can connect data from so many different sources in an easy way.
We have our data exported directly from our systems to an excel file, and it works wonders with the excel widget. So many great ways to visuallise the data in this widget, that is very flexible!

How simple it is to connect different data sources, and visualize them fast.

A bit pricy when you want to add more dashboards. It would be great if you could customise the layout of data even more. For example Geckoboard is very strict in font size relative to the widget. I have cases where I want to show numbers at a smaller size in a number widget. I have cases where I want to show 3 numbers, but there is only room for 2. A more flexible way to show numbers next and above or under each other would be great.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Plecto und Google Data Studio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Geckoboard: Price, simplicity and the overall look and feel of widgets in geckoboard are great.

VP Service Delivery in UK
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Geckoboard simplifies what we need

Kommentare: Fantastic, they do not push hard on the sales front and support you right the way through. It's a great product, company and team.

Ease of use, the ability to integrate with our other tools.

Nothing. I spent time searching for a tool like this, and no one could do what I wanted, and then I found Geckoboard - easy with a great team.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Datarails , Klipfolio und Databox

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Geckoboard: The product looked great and was easy to use. Before integrating into Zendesk, you could create a dashboard from a spreadsheet! The sales and success team are fantastic - super helpful as well.

Tobi
Business Development manager in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Culture setting and visual pleasure

Kommentare: Loving the software and it has bolstered company cukturebinbthebsmese that sales are seeing healthy competition. Production team is able to see their utilization and over productivity is on the up because everyone can see what is happening with their KPI live.

Visual allows the company to see love data and company movements.

Images are a little complicated to add and needs custom built creatives. Would be amazing if there were pre built templates to connect and simply add a photo etc.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Databox

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Geckoboard: Used in previous agency and felt it is a must have in the new organisation.

Terence
Terence
CEO in Frankreich
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent ! The best of dashboards !

Kommentare: Just excellent ! I have been impressed by everything. I have been looking for a long time for a solution like that and could not find anything ... I'm not a geek with poor knowledge of computer and this was easy to connect to Linkedin, to Google Sheet, easy to make it look good on a dashboard screen in our offices ! And I have never experienced such a customer service ! Beyond expectations really ! Just there ready to help in any way even going into your dashboard to look at what is not working and fix it... impressive !! If by any chance you have it into French speaking language I'm ready to be your best ambassador in France and even more distribute it in France.

Easy to set-up, easy to understand, easy to make it look good and pro !

Nothing, ah yes maybe that it's not yet into French but I understand English so it's all good for me.

Nathan
Project Management in UK
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Dashboards!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

How easy it is to change and add widgets

Its not fully customisable yet, but they are constantly working to make improvements. Can be expensive depending on the package you go for.

JASMEET SINGH
DETAILER AND ESTIMATOR in Kanada
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GREAT TOOL FOR TRACKING ACTIVITY

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Its dashboard display feature and ease of connectivity.

Not much features to design a Dashboard.

Nitin
Associate Product Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience, but Could Use More Features and Customizations

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I really enjoyed using Geckoboard because it was super easy to use. The website was simple to navigate, and I didn't need any special skills to set up and show my data. They had ready-made designs that made it easy for me to display important numbers and graphs in a way that looked nice. It was also great that Geckoboard could connect to different data sources and show me real-time updates, so I always had the latest information at my fingertips.

Geckoboard could use more features and options for customization. Compared to other tools like Power BI or Tableau, Geckoboard didn't have as many advanced tools for analyzing data or changing how things looked. I wished I could make more complicated charts and do special calculations.

Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and User Friendly - Missing some functionality features.

User-friendly UX: One of the most significant advantages of Geckoboard is its user-friendly interface. The platform is designed to be intuitive and easy to navigate, even for users who have no experience with data visualization tools. Its drag-and-drop dashboard editor allows users to easily add, remove, and rearrange data widgets, giving them complete control over the layout and design of their dashboards.Easy integrations/Data connectors: Geckoboard supports a wide range of integrations with other popular business tools, such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, HubSpot, and many others. This means that users can easily connect their data sources to Geckoboard and start visualizing their data in just a few clicks. The platform also offers a robust API that allows businesses to create custom data connectors and integrate Geckoboard with their existing systems.

Limited customization options: Although Geckoboard offers a variety of pre-built data widgets, users may find that the customization options are somewhat limited. For example, some users may want to change the colors of their widgets or add custom logos, but these options are not always available.Unable to format titles: Another limitation of Geckoboard is that it does not offer much control over the formatting of titles. For example, users cannot change the font size, color, or style of their titles, which can make it difficult to create a cohesive and professional-looking dashboard.Limited functionality for developing dashboards: While Geckoboard is easy to use for creating basic dashboards, some users may find that it lacks the advanced functionality needed to develop more complex visualizations. For example, users may want to create interactive charts or graphs, but these features are not currently available in Geckoboard.Overall, while Geckoboard is a solid choice for businesses that need to create simple, straightforward dashboards, users who require more customization or advanced functionality may want to consider other options.

Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A fantastic platform for the creation of dashboards

Kommentare: In addition to keeping tabs on our major objectives, we've also used it to foster some healthy competition among our staff members. The names of employees, along with their current distance from a goal number, are displayed on a massive screen that is occasionally set up in the conference room at our company on occasion. It stirs up just the right amount of competitive camaraderie.

Even for people who don't like to look at data, the user interface is appealing to the eye. It is an excellent choice if you are looking for a high-level data-sharing platform for small to medium-sized businesses or corporations to meet your needs. The greater the number of miles that separate each team, the better. Smaller organizations, as well as those that don't need to explain complicated data to people who aren't familiar with the data source, would be less suitable candidates for this solution.

Outside of presenting goals, this tool doesn't have a whole lot of other uses. In addition, there are not a lot of options available to choose from when it comes to the graphics themselves. In addition to the point at which the website initially loads or when you accomplish a particular goal, I'd like for some of them to have an animated component.

Barry
Head of Customer Operations in Irland
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly Reccommended

Kommentare: So easy to use and allows me to build my own boards specific to my needs. Cant fault Also the Gekoboard team are a dream to work with. I have worked in Customer Operations all my life and I am extremely impressed by their customer support.

I find Gekoboard so easy to use and navigate too. I particularly like the customisation element as it allows me to tailor my boards to my exact specification.

There are some merging of data points that I would like to see available but have discussed these with Gekoboard and they already have these in the pipline which was music to my ears.

Grant
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Managing with KPIs

Geckoboard makes it really easy to publish your team's KPI's, and make them visible to the entire team or company. It connects to the tools we use everyday, and requires very little setup.

It is a great solution for quick deployment. However, you don't have as much control over the metrics and how they are displayed. You can write custom integrations if needed, however if you require a lot of customization it might be better to build something in-house.

Martin Stigaard
Head of marketing in Dänemark
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Geckoboard in a small sports organization

Kommentare: With Geckboard dashboards in the office, everyone in organization is always able to track and be aware of our key metrics and performances.

What we like the most about Geckoboard is that it is SO easy to use, it's easy to set up and in an organization where visual metrics were never used before, the benefits and response to the dashboard have been immense.

We would like to see even more third-party integrations, i.e. for social media accounts etc.

Rhj
Head of Customer Success, Marketing & Sales in Niederlande
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome product

Kommentare: Great. Great Customer Service who listen to your feedback

Easy to use. Great Customer Service who listen to your feedback

N.A. I chose this product because i wanted it.

Antwort von Geckoboard

Thanks so much for your review Rhj. Our customer service and feedback loops are something we really pride ourselves on so we love to hear this!

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Tracking Weekly and Quarterly Sales

Kommentare: We have been displaying our daily and weekly sales data.

We are able to customize our salesforce reports and display the reports on our screens throughout the hospital.

Sometimes there is a bit of a lag between refreshes on the data on the board but I dont think its too sizeable.

Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Data analysis platform

Kommentare: This is what I was looking for

Geckoboard is one of the many data analysis platforms that are revolutionizing the way we look at data. Thanks to its interface, its features and its incredible customer support

just the subscription price which is a bit expensive I think

Zuvor genutzte Software: Databox

Nicolas
Co-founder in Frankreich
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love the UI/UX

UI/UX is pretty good, which is a good thing as I use this product everyday to display critical KPIS to everyone on a screen.

The custom widgets are pretty hard to communicate with - need custom endpoints. Plus it misses pie charts.

Antwort von Geckoboard

Hi Nicolas, Thanks for your review! We understand your feedback for custom widgets, they can be a bit tricky. We've shared this feedback and your need for pie visualizations with the Product team for consideration. Thanks again :)

Quelle: GetApp

Geckoboard is great, except for the randomly disconnecting service accounts

Kommentare: Geckoboard has been a great tool for us as we use it to track all sorts of internal metrics. We have several boards on a shared loop displayed in our main office space for maximum visibility to the team.

A++ customer support. I have encountered several issues/had obscure questions and the support team went above and beyond to solve any problems.

Only major complaint- connected Service accounts (such as Facebook) expire randomly and must be manually updated but Geckoboard does not have a notification system to let you know. Only when I happen to look over and see that the particular board is not updating, then I know to go in and reconnect the accounts. Also had to reach out to Support the first time to find out why the account disconnected in the first place.

Tim
Tim
Operations Manager in Schweiz
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Geckoboard is simple, easy to use and has powerful integrations

Kommentare: Geckoboard is easy to use, has powerful integrations and an absolutely awesome support (!).

Creating a dashboard is very easy and the data for it can be pulled through the various integrations.

The amount of dashboards is quite restricted if you are not in the enterprise plan. If you want to make your company more data-driven at every edge and corner, this limitation must be removed.

Antwort von Geckoboard

Hi Tim, Thank you for your review :) I've shared your feedback with the team around the need for more dashboards. If you'd like to add additional dashboards on an ad hoc basis (rather than moving up to the next plan) then please contact us, we'd be more than happy to help out: support@geckoboard.com Thanks again!

Robert
Office Administrator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Display your important data with ease

Kommentare: Excellent - from use to customer support. Always on point.

Easy set up and easy to use. Customer service is excellent!

Nothing - works as promised and expected

Guy
Managing Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great big screen solution for Zendesk

Allows us to easily visualise metrics from Zendesk in real time so that we can see how the day is progressing

Sometimes it can be tricky to work out how to display what you're looking for but support is excellent

Ally
Customer Operations Specialist in Kanada
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Geckoboard provides a clear and concise view of KPIs

Kommentare: Using Geckoboard has been great. The UI is easy to understand and you can create boards within minutes!

Geckoboard is visually appealing and helps display KPIs in a clear and effective manner. It allows our team to understand and have a pulse on performance quickly through its Slack connection feature

Not being able to label correctly. For example, longer labels get cut off if the widget is not big enough

Mark
Mark
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great dashboard tool!

Kommentare: We have been using Geckoboard to track the key metrics for our platform since early this year. We tried out a few different platforms before we settled on Geckoboard. We plan to continue using Geckoboard for a long time. Not to mention the improvement the dashboard has brought to our operations by focusing us on our key numbers in real time and having them available on the office wall and wherever our team is located around the world.

Gecko was extremely easy to get set up on and start seeing real data immediately. The interface looks great and the cost is reasonable. It's accessible from anywhere and easy to share results.

Most of the integrations are very easy to set up but you do need some developer time to pull internal data, which shouldn't really come as a surprise.