ICFiles Bewertungen

von Service2Client

5 / 5 3 Bewertungen
ICFiles

Great, secure, file sharing with your clients!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 4.8.2016
Tj C.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since 2013, when I hung my own shingle, IC Files has been my go to resource for efficiently gathering information from my clients. My firm of 6 employees has been built on the ability to quickly and easily provide and receive documents to and from our clients. Our office would run much less efficiently if we did not use IC Files.

Vorteile: I enjoy the ability to set up accounts for our clients, inform them that an email is on the way to their e-mail inbox, and allow them to access their documents immediately!

Nachteile: I wish IC Files would integrate into our current project management software.

von Service2Client an 4.8.2016

Thank You!

Love the portal

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Gregory B.
CPA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a really great product with a very reasonable cost. My clients get secure access to their records and can use this to send me accounting and tax records for us to work on (like large QuickBooks files). Highly recommend this for any CPA firm.

Vorteile: Easy to set up clients.
Great tool for client access to records.

Nachteile: Sometimes I can't find a file I set up. Maybe an alternative way to search the listing would help

von Service2Client an 2.2.2017

Dependable

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Pam W.

Kommentare: We've been using IC Files for the past several years. We are a CPA firm and our clients have easily and securely uploaded confidential documents and files to us when they were too large for email.

von Service2Client an 4.10.2016