Über Landbot

Eine Plattform, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, ihre Nutzer über Instant Messaging für Kundenservice und Konversationshandel einzubinden.

Erfahre mehr über Landbot

Landbot's user interface makes working within it a pleasure. Everything is smooth and stable, without any nasty surprises, with frequent auto-saving and the possibility to undo changes.

Bewertungen zu Landbot

Landbot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 68 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Landbot bereits verwendet?

Ernesto
Ernesto
Co-CEO & Co-Founder in Spanien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lead generation engine using conversations

Kommentare: I'm more than happy. Affordable price, amazing features and no issues with product and support till now.

How simple is to setup your bot, with nice and cool interactions, with API integrations and in just minutes you can plug the same to a landing page and start getting leads. And now even you can plug the same to your whatsapp biz account.

Setting up a custom CNAME could be simpler.

joseph
Inbound Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dynamic lead flow and capture

Kommentare: My experience with Landbot has been very very smooth. Setup, styling, and integrating have all been top-notch. On par with any other system i've worked with.

I love the flexibility in design, integration, and conditional branching available with Landbot. We often work with fairly complex interdependent systems and Landbot has been able to fit right in like a missing puzzle piece.

Cost per seat can grow unreasonably; I would like to see a business account available so that this restriction is removed. As it is we are simply unable to offer this feature with the number clients we have currently using Landbot. It feels a little stifling only being able to offer this as a lead flow system without live takeover due to ballooning costs when managing several clients with large sales teams.

Baumaterial, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Terrible Customer Service

Kommentare: Terrible Customer service. It’s a real shame.

Landbot is easy to use.. until you have some sort of problem. They are open to help while you are interested in buying, but once you buy, forget it..

Customer service is terrible.... Will never buy again

Filip
Filip
CEO in Italien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best chat-bot creation software

Kommentare: Landbot is a great and easy to use chat-bot creator for beginners and also offers all the features a pro might need

I strongly believe that the team at landbot.io is doing a great job, the software is easy to use, all our team members are capable of using it, and the best part is they offer all those power-ups and integrations

We used it to create really complicated bots, with a lot of conditional logic and at a certain point, it takes longer for the chat-bot to save. But the user sees no difference, so I guess the software is great also for highly complicated bots

Divyaansh
Co-founder in Indien
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and flexible!

Kommentare: Changed the course of our company! We owe it to Landbot!

The ease of getting started and the flexibility of maintaining the software.

Transition to code is less ideal. Some more low-code features would've been helpful.

Geoffrey
Geoffrey
Graphic & web designer in Kolumbien

The best chatbot!

Kommentare: I really like chatbot and the best thing is that you can create your bot in different ways according to your needs, but I really do not understand is why I have to pay to use fb msn sync with landbot? or what about an app for android?

What I like about chatbot is the interface, very easy to use, firendly, it has sense and it is intuitive. Very good for new brands and companies with needs on online customer service. I definitely recommend go to try the free version and not stay in the landbot.io homepage.

The only thing i really don't like is: chatbot is only availabe on english, I can not recommend chatbot to some of my clients because they don not speaks english at all.

Gary
Gary
Founder & CEO in USA

Easy To Use Chat Bot Builder For Marketers

Kommentare: Great chatbot tool, using it on several websites. Just be sure you have a clear plan on how you will use it before you start building your chatbot.

If you are a marketer and not a developer, you may find chat bot building difficult. Landbot has a super easy to use UI that makes building chatbots easy and intuitive. They also have lots of templates to help get you started faster. I like the ability to desingn and brand each chat bot individually so I can use chat bots on different websites.

Not specific to this software but chatbots in general, it needs a lot of time and planning to create a chatbot that is customer friendly enough to not annoy your visitors. You need to be able to map out the conversations and responses in advanced to make sure customers do not hit any deadends.

Antwort von Landbot

Hey Gary! Many thanks for leaving us a review here. We do try to make it as easy as we can for you all to be able to build up your own chatbots based on your business needs and eventually we'll make it even easier for sure. Glad to hear you enjoy using it for a number of different website. Thanks again for your review! The Landbot Team

Sarah
Sarah
The Ideas Girl in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Landbot lets you be more creative than other bots!

Kommentare: I've built a few conversational bots and landbot is fun to use. You can produce great results quickly without any help. You can use landbot for so many things - you're really only limited by your imagination!

I love using Landbot! I used it to create a quirky response instead of the standard 404 error message, so any visitors can chat to the bot to find out where they'd like to go on my website instead. Landbot is easy to use so it's quick to set up. You can create professional looking results without the hassle that some other bot building involves. When you're done you simply embed to your site and don't have to do anything to maintain it.

There isn't anything I dislike about Landbot - it's simple to use, the dashboard is straightforward and you can get great results quickly!

Sunny
Sunny
Founder in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A really nice engagement tool for your website

Kommentare: Landbot is really a fun tool to use. Building a bot is super easy, especially with their new Blocks system. I've used it on my website to qualify leads - in place of a contact form. I can see myself using it for customer surveys in the future as well. My only wish is that it could integrate with more ESPs (like ActiveCampaign). Right now it only integrates with MailChimp. You can technically integrate through Zapier, but that's an additional recurring cost that I don't always want to add. In any case, I'm pretty excited about the future of Landbot!

- Building a bot is really easy - A great tool to engage website visitors - Customizable design - Some advanced features

- Limited integration with email service providers - Can be a little expensive depending on your plan

Antwort von Landbot

Hi Sunny! Thanks a lot for your review! Glad to see our bots are helping your business better engage with your visitors. Yes, we will get better when it comes to integrations and we'll keep on working hard in order to improve our product to better adapt to customer needs so you can make the most of Landbot :) Thanks again for taking the time to review us here, very much appreciated! The Landbot Team

Janne
Janne
Advertising Manager | AD in Finnland
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing

Kommentare: First WOW app in many many years.

You can do different chats and they can be show in middle of the page, not hiding behind button on corner of the page

There are nothing to complain! Love it all.

Antwort von Landbot

Hi Janne! We are very pleased to see you like it so much :) We keep on making efforts in all areas for our product to keep on implementing new features that add more value to any business. Stay stunned to find out more about upcoming releases and new tools we will deliver, hoping you keep on enjoying Landbot and its features. Thanks so much for your review! The Landbot Team

Vincent
Director in Dominikanische Republik
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best chatbot on the market.

Kommentare: I have been using Landbot for 4 years now and it has been a fantastic way to interact and to collect sales and after-sales leads for our business. Easy to use and they always improve the platform. For now on, you can even connect your bot to Chat GPT via the API...

Landbot main strength is that it is very easy to use it and to create your first chatbot in a few minutes. You only to add blocks and to connect them. Although the tool is easy to use, you can customize your chatbot and connect it to a CRM via a webhook.

Hard to find something negative about Landbot. The tool is a bit costly. For advanced features, you will have to pay around US$ 80 per month. Expensive but worth the price...

Miriam
Digital business in Frankreich
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Herramienta sencilla e intuitiva para crear chatbots conversacionales para captación de leads

Kommentare: Buena, nos permite de manera rápida y sencilla crear diferentes chatbots o circuitos conversacionales para captar leads.La herramienta permite la integración con muchas apps, por ejemplo Zapier para la transmisión de estos leads.Facilidad de testar mediante preguntas en forma de A/B Test (o invirtiendo el orden de aparición en el flujo), de insertar variables o diferentes opciones de campos en el chatbot, Análisis de resultados, puntos de fuga, etc para aplicar optimizaciones en el circuito.Facilidad para duplicar chatbots y modificarlos, creando así diferentes circuitos en poco tiempo.

Permite crear circuitos conversacionales o chatbots fácilmente sin necesidad de conocimientos técnicos ni código, permite además analizar y medir los flujos para ver en qué punto abandona el usuario y optimizarlo. También permite hacer A/B test con varias opciones de preguntas, o cambiarlas de orden.

Algún problema técnico, este año se cayó el servidor de Landbot durante varias horas por lo que los chatbots no estuvieron disponibles durante ese tiempo.La atención al cliente y servicio de soporte, aunque es bueno y relativamente rápido, ya que responden por el chat, es muy difícil hablar telefónicamente con ellos.A veces el soporte responde en inglés, siendo una empresa afincada en Barcelona.

Joaquin
Responsable de innovación in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Empieza hoy

Kommentare: Es poder ir al mercado con una herramienta robusta y de confianza. Además en constante evolución para seguir dando valor.

Lo mejor es la facilidad de poner en producción un ChatBot en pocos minutos. Pero además te da la opción de complicarte todo lo que quieras para dar más valor al proceso.

La gestión de agente para contestar los chats necesita una revisión importante.

Yann
Yann
Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Building and leveraging bots has never been easier!

The one thing that has really impressed me about Landbot is how intuitive its Drag-and-Drop workspace is. No need to have an engineering degree nor to be a programming wizard...you can select the first element of your bot, customize it and then connect it to the second element you'll choose and edit – and so on. Landbot's focus on a visual workspace is very valuable because it allows users to see, at a glance, each step and all the different options you are building for your bot.

Landbot may seem quite easy to use at first but things can get quite tricky if you want to develop an advanced or complex bot. I think that breaking up the bot into sections or parts, and having the ability to select which one to make visible in the workspace would simplify things, in the sense that would make it easier to zoom in to a particular aspect of the bot, and then zoom out to look at the bot in its entirety.

Joe
Founder in USA

Horrible customer service

Kommentare: Decent product, horrible support.

The overall functionality of the bot is great for basic use.

They advertise additional functionality like the ability to add custom tracking code for Facebook and Google Ads. However, these features do not function properly and when you request support, they are absolutely useless. Firstly, I submitted a ticket to support asking for assistance with custom tracking code, they responded immediately saying that they were working on the issue. Two weeks later I didn't hear back so I reached out again only to find out that the ticket was in the wrong queue. After they finally responded, we go back and forth over the course of another 10 days, I spoke with at least 5 different people and no one was able to resolve my issue. When I finally made some progress with one rep my issue was escalated to, I was then re-routed back to the original rep who had no idea. Very frustrating to say the least. They definitely have an issue with their support staff. If you check out their Facebook reviews, I am not the only one experiencing issues. After I left a Facebook review, one of the founders reached out to me asking for additional details, once I responded to him, it initiated a chatbot that started trying to route me to support. Very bad customer experience. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE WHATSOEVER!!

Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

First impression

Kommentare: Overall, this app is very good, however, we do not use the paid service, it is because we still cannot get one email from visitor by this app, maybe this is our problem, we do not know how to capture visitor email. So, if the app can give us suggestions, e.g. by weekly report, monthly report, how to improve our conversion rate, etc. then if we can really obtain email address / contact information from potential customers, then we will use the paid service. thanks.

Easy to use, user-friendly user interface, with preset template, also can use visualized flow chart structure, step by step to finish settings. With precise statistics on each stage.

conversion rate is low, if system can provide suggestions to us by machine learning (big data analysis) or by human consultant , then this app will be perfect!

Antwort von Landbot

Hello there! Thanks for your review! Good to see you find the stats and our user-friendly interface easy to use - in regards to conversion rates and getting more of your chatbot you can always take a look at our Knowledge Base here (https://landbot.helpdocs.io/) where we try to share as much as we can in order to make it easier for everyone to make the most of their bots. We'd suggest for you to create and test different bots and see which ones are better accepted by your visitors and which of those are converting better when it comes to generating leads and gathering customer emails. You can customise them all any way you want to make them more appealing, this way your web visitors will probably interact more with it - hopefully that'll bring in more leads for your business. The Landbot Team

Stefan
CRO Specialist in Niederlande
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Landbot maakt chatbots voor ieder bedrijf mogelijk!

Landbot is écht een fantastische tool. We waren op zoek naar een tool waarmee we in een korte tijd een test konden doen met een chatbot. Zonder enige training wisten we in Landbot binnen een korte tijd een goede chatbot te bouwen die inmiddels meer dan 1.000 keer per maand wordt gebruikt en goed wordt beoordeeld. Ik ben enorm onder de indruk hoe Landbot een geweldige tool aanbiedt voor een hele lage prijs. Wil je een chatbot bouwen zonder al te veel capaciteit en geld? Gebruik dan Landbot!

Het nadeel van Landbot is dat het echt gebouwd is voor kleinschalige chatbots. Als het groot wordt, zijn de flows steeds minder goed te overzien in Landbot. Daarnaast kunnen ze grote corporates, zoals Allianz, nog niet goed ondersteunen met het mogelijk maken van flows waarin je ook klantdata opslaat. Ze komen nog niet door onze securitychecks, helaas.

Eyal
Marketer in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super professional & friendly chatbot platform with an amzing support team!

Beside the fact I have been using few similar softwares and Landbot is my favorite for almost 3 years, I want specifically mention the support team. When I have a question, big or small, I know Landbot's team is there to answer me quickly and with the most professional way. Also, I am amazed how many new great features they keep develope every single month. Highly recommended

A cheaper and easier set for WhatsApp bot

Stergios
CEO in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best tools for prototyping and building conversational software

Kommentare: Superb product. The customer support team is also great and replies really fast.

Usability, large variety of conversational designs, customizable bot frontend, zapier integration, dialogflow integration, REST APIs, very good documentation, and great community.

Ability to import/export your bot design using a structured/transferable format - e.g., a .json file (they are probably already working on it)

Gianclaudio
Operations Manager in Panama
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Adelantos

Kommentare: I have been able to sole customer issues without them having to call the call center. This helps balance the load .

everything, I did a lot of research and overall this software is the most complete I've seen. Easy to use, excellente pricing, support , and more.

Probably I'd like more integrations and easier for other apps like zendesk type apps for example.

Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Used Landbot as an internal chatbot

Kommentare: Landbot was a very quick and easy solution to getting users on our intranet better guidance to other resources and answering their questions without requiring a human component.

The ease to set up and implement was definitely the highlight. Being able to set up a decision tree in the app, copy the html into a webpage, and have it work seamlessly was great!

After I set up my large decision tree, if I wanted to make a small tweak across many items on it, there was no way to as it was all no-code. I think going forward they're resolving this with blocks, but it was essentially a trade-off for the simplicity.

Luciano
Luciano
ChatBot consultant in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Expensive, but powerful and pleasant

Kommentare: My overall experience is more than positive! The Landbot works well, in a reliable, responsive, pleasant and well structured interface. The various integrations available cover the necessary features and require minimal effort to use. I would review the price of subscriptions, which are often a reason for resistance and rejection of the platform by customers for whom I do the various projects.

The sore spot with Landbot in my opinion is the price, especially if we work in teams and the chatbot has multiple operators, for which we pay additional fees. It would be good to create a plan for single ChatBot with all the features and integrations available, at a price more in line with competitors.

Raphael
Gerente in Brasilien
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Melhor solução no-coding para chatbots

Kommentare: Usamos para fazer a qualificação de leads e o Landbot ajudou muito na migração do atendimento telefônico (pouco usado) para o conversational marketing.

Uma interface amigável "drag-and-drop" com muitos recursos de personalização. A possibilidade de integrar com Google Planilhas para centralizar os textos do chatbot é incrível.

Não tenho nenhuma grande reclamação, só oferecer a possibilidade de excluir bricks não usados.

Will
Product Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent No-Code Chat Solution

Kommentare: Very positive, overall.

Really easy to get started with. Technical know-how not required. Intuitive builder UI. Attractive front end experience. Prompt and courteous customer service.

More advanced NLP capabilities would be nice.

Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

The easiest, best "bot" design platform out there!

Kommentare: I had heard about Landbot through Product Hunt years ago and had been looking for a way to use them. I had an opportunity to create an "interactive FAQ" for a program we were launching, so I used the Landbot chatbot to create this experience for our website visitors. As a "demo" for our Client, I spent one (late) night building the FAQ decision tree in the Landbot backend and doing basic design changes to reflect my Client's brand. This wasn't intended to be the final product, but when I walked my Client through the demo, she loved it so much, so just wanted to use the one I made, which we charged almost $8,500 for. This tool is fantastic!

The drag & drop backend, simple creative updates and integrations

Honestly... NOTHING so far! It's such a great tool for deploying chatbots quickly and easily - I designed and launched one completely on my own in one day!