Über Landbot

Eine Plattform, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, ihre Nutzer über Instant Messaging für Kundenservice und Konversationshandel einzubinden.

Erfahre mehr über Landbot

Landbot's user interface makes working within it a pleasure. Everything is smooth and stable, without any nasty surprises, with frequent auto-saving and the possibility to undo changes.

Bewertungen zu Landbot

Landbot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 63 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Landbot bereits verwendet?

Ernesto C.
Ernesto C.
Co-CEO & Co-Founder in Spanien

Lead generation engine using conversations

Kommentare: I'm more than happy. Affordable price, amazing features and no issues with product and support till now.

How simple is to setup your bot, with nice and cool interactions, with API integrations and in just minutes you can plug the same to a landing page and start getting leads. And now even you can plug the same to your whatsapp biz account.

Setting up a custom CNAME could be simpler.

Joseph B.
Inbound Marketing Specialist in USA

Dynamic lead flow and capture

Kommentare: My experience with Landbot has been very very smooth. Setup, styling, and integrating have all been top-notch. On par with any other system i've worked with.

I love the flexibility in design, integration, and conditional branching available with Landbot. We often work with fairly complex interdependent systems and Landbot has been able to fit right in like a missing puzzle piece.

Cost per seat can grow unreasonably; I would like to see a business account available so that this restriction is removed. As it is we are simply unable to offer this feature with the number clients we have currently using Landbot. It feels a little stifling only being able to offer this as a lead flow system without live takeover due to ballooning costs when managing several clients with large sales teams.

Anand J.
Anand J.
Program Manager in Indien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good and Value for money product!

4 letzten Monat Neu

It's one of the nice and good products for small and mid-size organizations like us. In the website we can systematically track the visitors and assist them.

The WhatsApp bot is difficult to set up and it's quite a bit costly.

Marketing director in Kolumbien
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Terrible Customer Service

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Terrible Customer service. It’s a real shame.

Landbot is easy to use.. until you have some sort of problem. They are open to help while you are interested in buying, but once you buy, forget it..

Customer service is terrible.... Will never buy again

Luciano Z.
Luciano Z.
ChatBot consultant in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Expensive, but powerful and pleasant

Kommentare: My overall experience is more than positive! The Landbot works well, in a reliable, responsive, pleasant and well structured interface. The various integrations available cover the necessary features and require minimal effort to use. I would review the price of subscriptions, which are often a reason for resistance and rejection of the platform by customers for whom I do the various projects.

The sore spot with Landbot in my opinion is the price, especially if we work in teams and the chatbot has multiple operators, for which we pay additional fees. It would be good to create a plan for single ChatBot with all the features and integrations available, at a price more in line with competitors.

Joaquin L.
Responsable de innovación in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Empieza hoy

Kommentare: Es poder ir al mercado con una herramienta robusta y de confianza. Además en constante evolución para seguir dando valor.

Lo mejor es la facilidad de poner en producción un ChatBot en pocos minutos. Pero además te da la opción de complicarte todo lo que quieras para dar más valor al proceso.

La gestión de agente para contestar los chats necesita una revisión importante.

Divyaansh A.
Co-founder in Indien
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and flexible!

Kommentare: Changed the course of our company! We owe it to Landbot!

The ease of getting started and the flexibility of maintaining the software.

Transition to code is less ideal. Some more low-code features would've been helpful.

Geoffrey G.
Geoffrey G.
Graphic & web designer in Kolumbien

The best chatbot!

Kommentare: I really like chatbot and the best thing is that you can create your bot in different ways according to your needs, but I really do not understand is why I have to pay to use fb msn sync with landbot? or what about an app for android?

What I like about chatbot is the interface, very easy to use, firendly, it has sense and it is intuitive. Very good for new brands and companies with needs on online customer service. I definitely recommend go to try the free version and not stay in the landbot.io homepage.

The only thing i really don't like is: chatbot is only availabe on english, I can not recommend chatbot to some of my clients because they don not speaks english at all.

Eyal K.
Marketer in Israel

Super professional & friendly chatbot platform with an amzing support team!

Beside the fact I have been using few similar softwares and Landbot is my favorite for almost 3 years, I want specifically mention the support team. When I have a question, big or small, I know Landbot's team is there to answer me quickly and with the most professional way. Also, I am amazed how many new great features they keep develope every single month. Highly recommended

A cheaper and easier set for WhatsApp bot

Head of Product in Israel
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great chatbot builder to make anything!

Chatbot builder, easy to use and the integrations

Native multi language support (can be done with code)

Filip N.
Filip N.
CEO in Italien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best chat-bot creation software

Kommentare: Landbot is a great and easy to use chat-bot creator for beginners and also offers all the features a pro might need

I strongly believe that the team at landbot.io is doing a great job, the software is easy to use, all our team members are capable of using it, and the best part is they offer all those power-ups and integrations

We used it to create really complicated bots, with a lot of conditional logic and at a certain point, it takes longer for the chat-bot to save. But the user sees no difference, so I guess the software is great also for highly complicated bots

Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Building and leveraging bots has never been easier!

4 letztes Jahr

The one thing that has really impressed me about Landbot is how intuitive its Drag-and-Drop workspace is. No need to have an engineering degree nor to be a programming wizard...you can select the first element of your bot, customize it and then connect it to the second element you'll choose and edit – and so on. Landbot's focus on a visual workspace is very valuable because it allows users to see, at a glance, each step and all the different options you are building for your bot.

Landbot may seem quite easy to use at first but things can get quite tricky if you want to develop an advanced or complex bot. I think that breaking up the bot into sections or parts, and having the ability to select which one to make visible in the workspace would simplify things, in the sense that would make it easier to zoom in to a particular aspect of the bot, and then zoom out to look at the bot in its entirety.

Joe G.
Founder in USA

Horrible customer service

Kommentare: Decent product, horrible support.

The overall functionality of the bot is great for basic use.

They advertise additional functionality like the ability to add custom tracking code for Facebook and Google Ads. However, these features do not function properly and when you request support, they are absolutely useless. Firstly, I submitted a ticket to support asking for assistance with custom tracking code, they responded immediately saying that they were working on the issue. Two weeks later I didn't hear back so I reached out again only to find out that the ticket was in the wrong queue. After they finally responded, we go back and forth over the course of another 10 days, I spoke with at least 5 different people and no one was able to resolve my issue. When I finally made some progress with one rep my issue was escalated to, I was then re-routed back to the original rep who had no idea. Very frustrating to say the least. They definitely have an issue with their support staff. If you check out their Facebook reviews, I am not the only one experiencing issues. After I left a Facebook review, one of the founders reached out to me asking for additional details, once I responded to him, it initiated a chatbot that started trying to route me to support. Very bad customer experience. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE WHATSOEVER!!

E-commerce Manager in Hongkong
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

First impression

Kommentare: Overall, this app is very good, however, we do not use the paid service, it is because we still cannot get one email from visitor by this app, maybe this is our problem, we do not know how to capture visitor email. So, if the app can give us suggestions, e.g. by weekly report, monthly report, how to improve our conversion rate, etc. then if we can really obtain email address / contact information from potential customers, then we will use the paid service. thanks.

Easy to use, user-friendly user interface, with preset template, also can use visualized flow chart structure, step by step to finish settings. With precise statistics on each stage.

conversion rate is low, if system can provide suggestions to us by machine learning (big data analysis) or by human consultant , then this app will be perfect!

Antwort von Landbot

Hello there! Thanks for your review! Good to see you find the stats and our user-friendly interface easy to use - in regards to conversion rates and getting more of your chatbot you can always take a look at our Knowledge Base here (https://landbot.helpdocs.io/) where we try to share as much as we can in order to make it easier for everyone to make the most of their bots. We'd suggest for you to create and test different bots and see which ones are better accepted by your visitors and which of those are converting better when it comes to generating leads and gathering customer emails. You can customise them all any way you want to make them more appealing, this way your web visitors will probably interact more with it - hopefully that'll bring in more leads for your business. The Landbot Team

Data Analyst in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Used Landbot as an internal chatbot

Kommentare: Landbot was a very quick and easy solution to getting users on our intranet better guidance to other resources and answering their questions without requiring a human component.

The ease to set up and implement was definitely the highlight. Being able to set up a decision tree in the app, copy the html into a webpage, and have it work seamlessly was great!

After I set up my large decision tree, if I wanted to make a small tweak across many items on it, there was no way to as it was all no-code. I think going forward they're resolving this with blocks, but it was essentially a trade-off for the simplicity.

Stergios T.
CEO in UK

One of the best tools for prototyping and building conversational software

Kommentare: Superb product. The customer support team is also great and replies really fast.

Usability, large variety of conversational designs, customizable bot frontend, zapier integration, dialogflow integration, REST APIs, very good documentation, and great community.

Ability to import/export your bot design using a structured/transferable format - e.g., a .json file (they are probably already working on it)

Gianclaudio L.
Operations Manager in Panama
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Adelantos

Kommentare: I have been able to sole customer issues without them having to call the call center. This helps balance the load .

everything, I did a lot of research and overall this software is the most complete I've seen. Easy to use, excellente pricing, support , and more.

Probably I'd like more integrations and easier for other apps like zendesk type apps for example.

Gary S.
Gary S.
Founder & CEO in USA

Easy To Use Chat Bot Builder For Marketers

Kommentare: Great chatbot tool, using it on several websites. Just be sure you have a clear plan on how you will use it before you start building your chatbot.

If you are a marketer and not a developer, you may find chat bot building difficult. Landbot has a super easy to use UI that makes building chatbots easy and intuitive. They also have lots of templates to help get you started faster. I like the ability to desingn and brand each chat bot individually so I can use chat bots on different websites.

Not specific to this software but chatbots in general, it needs a lot of time and planning to create a chatbot that is customer friendly enough to not annoy your visitors. You need to be able to map out the conversations and responses in advanced to make sure customers do not hit any deadends.

Antwort von Landbot

Hey Gary! Many thanks for leaving us a review here. We do try to make it as easy as we can for you all to be able to build up your own chatbots based on your business needs and eventually we'll make it even easier for sure. Glad to hear you enjoy using it for a number of different website. Thanks again for your review! The Landbot Team

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
The Ideas Girl in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Landbot lets you be more creative than other bots!

Kommentare: I've built a few conversational bots and landbot is fun to use. You can produce great results quickly without any help. You can use landbot for so many things - you're really only limited by your imagination!

I love using Landbot! I used it to create a quirky response instead of the standard 404 error message, so any visitors can chat to the bot to find out where they'd like to go on my website instead. Landbot is easy to use so it's quick to set up. You can create professional looking results without the hassle that some other bot building involves. When you're done you simply embed to your site and don't have to do anything to maintain it.

There isn't anything I dislike about Landbot - it's simple to use, the dashboard is straightforward and you can get great results quickly!

Raphael C.
Gerente in Brasilien
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Melhor solução no-coding para chatbots

Kommentare: Usamos para fazer a qualificação de leads e o Landbot ajudou muito na migração do atendimento telefônico (pouco usado) para o conversational marketing.

Uma interface amigável "drag-and-drop" com muitos recursos de personalização. A possibilidade de integrar com Google Planilhas para centralizar os textos do chatbot é incrível.

Não tenho nenhuma grande reclamação, só oferecer a possibilidade de excluir bricks não usados.

Will R.
Product Manager in USA

Excellent No-Code Chat Solution

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very positive, overall.

Really easy to get started with. Technical know-how not required. Intuitive builder UI. Attractive front end experience. Prompt and courteous customer service.

More advanced NLP capabilities would be nice.

Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The easiest, best "bot" design platform out there!

Kommentare: I had heard about Landbot through Product Hunt years ago and had been looking for a way to use them. I had an opportunity to create an "interactive FAQ" for a program we were launching, so I used the Landbot chatbot to create this experience for our website visitors. As a "demo" for our Client, I spent one (late) night building the FAQ decision tree in the Landbot backend and doing basic design changes to reflect my Client's brand. This wasn't intended to be the final product, but when I walked my Client through the demo, she loved it so much, so just wanted to use the one I made, which we charged almost $8,500 for. This tool is fantastic!

The drag & drop backend, simple creative updates and integrations

Honestly... NOTHING so far! It's such a great tool for deploying chatbots quickly and easily - I designed and launched one completely on my own in one day!

Becky D.
Becky D.
Consultant Owner in USA

Landbot is on the right track, but not there yet

Kommentare: I love the concept of a "stupid" chatbot in that it doesn't have any NLU or machine learning or AI built in. Those are quite complicated and would prevent a lot of people from giving chatbots a try. Landbot is more like a choose your own adventure novel where you as the author get to determine what users of your chatbot can do. There is no chat window where users can type anything they want to confuse your bot. They are offered only the options you provide, whether buttons or text entry boxes or things like that. And I am a firm believer in the use of chatbots in marketing. I believe they will take over many tasks where static webpages were used in the past. And Landbot is on the right track to support this shift.

Beyond the concept of their software, I like the admin where you build out the actual chat conversations. It's much easier to use than other chatbot systems I've used.

Their product is still new, so it lacks some functionality that I wanted. Also, you can only have one landbot per page on your website, so my use cases are much more limited than I want.

Antwort von Landbot

Hello Becky! Our product has improved a lot since last year actually :) It is key for us and our customers to have a tool which enables anyone to easily create and embed a chatbot for their business. We too believe we're on the right path! Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review here. The Landbot Team

Richard D.
Richard D.
Automation Leader in Ecuador

A true canvas design chatbot!

Kommentare: A warmy and wonderful experience. Sure I'll be working with them for long time

There are so many things I like: Intregation with essentials channels, such as WhatsApp, Messenger and web embeed. You can integrate with others apps (SalesForce, Zapier, etc)

An app option where you can chat with your costumers

Mark S.
MarkTech in USA

LandBot - An Alternative to AI

Kommentare: We've deployed it on a couple of clients sites and are still learning how to best use the tool to engage visitors and convert them into leads and customers

Landbot is very easy to use. Developing conversation using their workflow tools like bricks makes it simple to get started quick to deploy.

They don't have 24/7 support, time zones, I am in the Mid-US, No live chat support.