Über ServeManager

Cloudbasierte Lösung, die Gerichtszustellern beim Senden von E-Mail-Benachrichtigungen, Verwalten von Auftragsrouten, Erstellen von Rechnungen und vielem mehr hilft.

Erfahre mehr über ServeManager

I couldn't imagine operating my business without it. Serve Manager was honestly the best initial investment I made for my business besides my business license.

The only downfall I have, is being required to pay for changes to the system for proofs or things necessary to my specific company.

Bewertungen zu ServeManager

4,9

ServeManager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 178 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ServeManager bereits verwendet?

David Edward
David Edward

ServeManager Review

Kommentare: I have been very satisfied

I used to be a computer technician so it is easy to get used to.

I like collaborating and I like the ease of use. I think the updates are good.

Joan

Process Server

Kommentare: I have had a wonder experience with ServeManager. I talked to them about specific forms I needed integrated for specific clients and they set the forms up so that everything worked perfectly. They have helped my business grow and grow.

I use Serve Manager daily as I run a process service business. Serve manager allows me to interface with my servers and clients and I am able to store all info on a serve in one place - in my job on serve manager. I can upload emails and documents. I can utilize the mobile site which will allow me to upload photographs into the job that also has the GPS coordinates and a date & time taken. My clients like it in that they can upload and assign jobs to me from their desktop. I could not do my job with ServeManager!

I wish there was another date field in which we could place the depo/hearing/trial date into that we could see as well a our follow-up date.

Stephanie
director in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Needs the plaintiff's name in the subject line of system generated emails, dashboard needs updating

Kommentare: We need the plaintiff's name in the email updates subject line. The system's API does not integrate fully with other platforms. There is no email add-in feature like other platforms have. The reporting information is very limited. We can't see at a glance old jobs, their status, from the jobs board or a report.

The platform is limited. Most beneficial features are the updates from servers and to clients. The form affidavit that uploads the service attempts automatically. The ability to share all details with servers and clients.

The reports are generally cumbersome and not intuitive. The reporting is very limited. Could not assign multiple servers to 1 job for a long time which was not helpful. The email updates to the clients have no reference to the plaintiff's name in it. The servemanager order # means nothing to their case and filing system. We NEED THE PLAINTIFF'S NAME IN THE EMAIL UPDATES SUBJECT LINE.

Love this!

Kommentare: This organizes my service of process business! Billing, jobs, contracting jobs out, managing customers... EVERYTHING.

I like that this not only makes the serve process easier, but it integrates billing, affidavits and customer updates in a super simple process.

Setting up the customer accounts... I want more control over adding and removing the customer access. I don't want the customer to have to add users for every single paralegal or attorney. I don't add them so that one of the paralegals have to play an administrative role for my management software. Some of the firms I have get some turnover and they have many lawyers, paralegals and admin staff.

Chrissy
Manager in USA

User friendly

Kommentare: Super easy to use, always evolving and the staff is super helpful and accommodating. I recommend it to other servers!

Very easy to use and straight to the point.

There is no app for ServeManager. That would really be my only suggestion. Makes life easier for the servers out in the field.

Jeremy

Excellent Software

Kommentare: Overall it’s been an excellent experience. If I’ve had any difficulty using features customer service has been very helpful in giving me directions to a solution

ServeManager allows you to work on every job fro start to the invoice being paid.

I would like to see a mobile app. It’s relatively easy to sign into the mobile site but I think it would increase productivity for Servers to have access to an instant app

larry
owner in USA

Serve Manager Purchase

Kommentare: My experience has been ALL positive , with direct sales that offers assistance and will call to make sure your satisfied 100 %

It is so easy to set up and go, More like plug and play. I love to be able to track employess and review who they attempted . This is the best purchase i have ever made.

The only cons that i have is that i did not use the program , I could not keep up workflow without it.

Alan R.
Alan R.
Owner, Constable in USA

A must have for process servers & Constables

Kommentare: The largest benefit is keeping my business finances in order. I can now stay on top of who has paid and who hasn't. I used to be at a few thousand dollars on open invoices. Now, thanks to their account aging report, I can stay on top of customers that don't pay timely. The integration with stripe has been awesome. Many of my non-local customers love paying online. The rates are in-line with everyone else out there. Customers also love the automated updates when there is an activity with their case. Happy customers return!

So many reasons to love this software. I would truly be lost without it. I like how everything is organized. It tracks all by serves, does the billing, generates reports (even specific court forms) and the dashboard lets me keep it all in check.

I do wish it had a few other features. But good news, they are always updating the software. I would like to see a field sheet in the format of a #10 envelope. That way we can have a handy-sized field sheet that holds the documents in it or can be paperclipped for larger jobs.

President / CEO in USA

Servemanager is the leader in automation software for legal firms

Kommentare: Secure Online Document Management, Integration with every app I use on a daily bases and Customer Support that is out of this world.

I love how I can sit back and watch jobs flow into my account with an easy to use interface and affidavits that fill themselves out from the service details entered in the field and with customer log in access we can move from old and tired to easy and automated. Thank you Servemanager!!

I use serve manager for court filings as well as serves and eFilings. I wish there was a way to attach a file to a note and share it with my client. I've mentioned this to the awesome customer support staff at Servemanager and I'm excited to hear that Servemanager is constantly upgrading their software! They added recently added "Server Pay" so now I can keep track of how much I owe my servers in the field.

Business Owner in USA

Serve Manager for Process Serving

Kommentare: We are very pleased with ServeManger. I've used many other process serving software over the passed 12 years and I can say this is the most user friendly system I've used to date.

The fact that it is web-based is very important to our business. Being able to check status, update jobs or enter new jobs on the go using our laptop or ipad saves us tons of time. Being able to collaborate with our clients in real time about a job is also a great feature and keeps us connected with our clients. Hook up our ServeManager account with Strip was one of the best things we could of done. We can bill our clients and have they pay online with just a click of a button.

I am looking for more search features being added in the future. It would be nice to search jobs by address or by the actual person served.

Laura
Administrator in USA

Ins and Outs of ServeManager

Kommentare: ServeManager is a very useful and tool to navigate the Process Serving world. It is becoming a way to interact to other process servers as well, but that needs to be tweaked a little more. We appreciate the work put into this system. The staff at SM is very helpful as well, and always pleasant.

The ease of finding all the information in one place per company and person. The ability to upload anything to keep all information in one location. The ability to email our servers, customers, etc. ServeManager is a good system to track jobs, company information, invoicing and server pay.

The movement of the Notes box to the lower portion is not convenient. Also in Notes or Service Instructions, it would be nice to be able to make words bold, larger font, italicized, underlined or in different color, etc. Also, the layout of service attempt information (once you click on the attempt) has made it impossible to copy and paste the information and place in an email in a neat arrangement. The invoice is very difficult to utilize when you cannot add lines where you need them. It will only add a line at the bottom, but when we need to date things in order, that doesn't work. And there is no way to copy and paste an entire line to move it down the page. Also, when making a payment for more than the invoice shows due is not possible. We should be able to put in whatever amount they pay. On the Field Sheets, a new layout is needed. There is no reason for the court case and it's information to be listed at the top for the server. It would be nice to have the recipient, due date and job # much larger. It also would be nice to have the address at the top by the recipient's name, and much larger too. For the new uploading of files, why do we click the upload button in the middle of the page to be redirected to the bottom of the page where we would usually upload anyway? That just added more work for us. In Job Activity, we need to know when the invoice has been sent to our client. Also, an email when payment is made on invoice via credit card needs to happen.

Rick

ServeManager for the Process Server On The Go

Kommentare: Moving from a desktop application to this mobile application has kept me much more organized since I am not relying on my memory .

I love that this is web based and easily traveled wherever I go. I can enter new services from my car or desk and it allows me to manager rush services quickly.

The affidavits are not impressive and bland. The fonts are small and dull. They charge a percentage of the invoice for stripe integration so I pay twice. Once to stripe and once to ServeManager. I don't like that it is based on the billing amount since there is no extra effort on their side for a larger invoice. They should cap the expense. I am forced to manually send a stripe invoice for larger invoices which defeats the purpose.

Antwort von Lawgical

Thanks for the review Rick! I'm not sure if you're aware that we can customize affidavits to your liking. Please reach out to our support team or your rep to discuss.

THOMAS

ServeManager Review

Kommentare: Super friendly staff and keeps everything organized for us.

The team at ServeManager is often updating the software and the software does a great job at keeping me on top of all of my serves. It keeps me organized and my clients love the quick updates!

There is no mobile application that we can utilize. Sometimes in a bad signal area we cannot record attempts on the web application but if we had an application that could sync serves and we can log things there, the attempts can be recorded and later uplaoded when signal is restored. Also, we have to contact support to upgrade/downgrade our account and cannot do this on our own. If we could freely upgrade/downgrade at will it would be great.

Jose
Private Investigator /Process Server in USA

Great Product & Service

Kommentare: Great experience all around!

I love the way the software instigates with the billing and the call that I get from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] every month (Rep) to make sure our people are doing GOOD!

That jobs that have a due date are moved to the end of the program.

Antwort von Lawgical

Hi Jose, Thanks for the review! We definitely try to make ServeManager accessible and easy to use for all of our users. When it comes to sorting your job list, by default the jobs are sorted when they were chronologically entered into the system. Adding a Rush Priority pushes the job to the top of the list, and adding a due date pushes it to the bottom, where jobs are then sorted based on the date due. You can use our filter system to further sort your jobs, such as date ranges and the option to view all jobs in your account, which will sort your job list chronologically regardless of rush priorities and due dates. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or concerns regarding ServeManager and we thank you again for your kind words and feedback.

Easteller

USER FRIENDLY

Kommentare: Overall, don't think I'd change even if other similar services offered at reduced subscription.

Ease of use, especially when time-crunched. Upload/download, get it done efficiently and quickly. I use invoicing for other than process servicing and works greater than others.

Can't readily think of added uses needed.

Stephen

We’ve grown with you!

Kommentare: Love it! Refer people to it frequently!!

All in one, I appreciate that we can enter and keep track of our jobs, Bill them, and create our Affidavits/Proofs of Service all in one program.

I generally like the changes and new features. I like that we can call and request features (some have been implemented). I do not like two new things. The colors of the Rush jobs, and past due jobs have changed. I think that Rush jobs are most important and should be Red. I think that jobs that are past due should be yellow, because they need attention. Also, I do not like that the job attachments are now in the center! We get MANY attachments, and have to scroll down quite a ways just to add a note or look at the job activity. Please move it back?🙏🏼

LARRY
Legal Analyst in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

Ease of use with the routing and mapping turn by turns

Mapping. It no longer give you a vocal turn by turn, you need to read while driving which is not good. It added 30 to 60 more seconds on each job because our field staff have to pull up google maps and enter the address manually and get the maps to work. Now on the platform you click on the address and it does nothing more than give you the step, no audio or turn by turn which is very poor usage and now adds more time.

Lucious

Excellent product Outstanding Customer support and services

Kommentare: Extremely hands on customer care. I feel like I matter and Im not just a number.When ever I have an inquiry it is handled immediately.

The software is very intuitive and easy to navigate. It is extremely user friendly during data entry and is equally smooth during day to day use. The layout and screen presentation are logical and easy on the eyes and brain.

I wish there was a sort capability by order Number and by Invoice number. I havent been able to figure the rhyme or reason to that as they seem to be random. However you can just type the order number in or click the job # link from your email. A last view option like when going to invoices it automatically only shoe the open invoices which is normally what you are looking for when you go to that screen.

Judy

Quality of Serve Manager

Kommentare: I love it! It interacts with other companies that I work with. The ease of interaction is amazing.

I like the ease of usage! Very impressed with mapping system. The ability to use it in the field is extremely good because when I get in from the field my work is done.

I had no system prior to this one. The only thing I disliked was that their was no training available that I knew of.

Jonathan
CEO in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

North Coast Legal Support, LLC.

Kommentare: One of the coolest features is the ability to automate work orders with other companies all around the US through Servemanager with a high level of automation and greater transparency for our clients.

ServeManager software combines ease of use, excellent automation features and a committed and dependable support team. The costs are scaled into the size of operation so they are not burdensome. Servemanager puts us a step ahead of the curve and allows us to bring 21st century technology into the legal world more fluently.

I don's really have a complaint I can think of. The software works great and whenever I have needed help or adjustment the Lawgical support staff have always been available and helpful.

Donna

Effective in the field

Kommentare: I live Serve Manager. The employees are very knowledgeable and helpful. Their friendliness make it enjoyable to call them when you have a problem or don't know the proper way to do something.

This software is effective in the field and allows you to click a few buttons to finish up your work while you are in the field.

The signature block can only be submitted makes with your finger or pen on the phone pad. It causes your signature to be ugly. It would be great if we could scan a signature made with a pen on paper.

Pat

Quality Product

Kommentare: Serve Manager not only track my jobs, it does the routing for deliveries, and does invoicing. I love knowing and being able to show evidence of when and where service was made.

The program works flawlessly and they are constantly adding more great features. The price is a bonus too, it is very reasonable.

There are always more features I would like to have. They are constantly developing and adding features so I can't really complain.

Ron
PPS in USA

The Best Process Server Software Out There

Kommentare: The ServeManager software makes running my business go smoothly and efficient.

The thing I like the most about ServeManager is how easy it is to use and all the functions that you can utilize. The support team is great and is always there to answer any questions or help with any problemsyou may have no matter how big or small they may be.

I have yet to run into any con’s with this software.

Dallaree

Getting Better

Kommentare: They have gotten way better than when I first used it.

Organizing god save. It keep all the documents well organized and easy to find.

If you use the basic plattform your information does not generate correctly. Can't add pictures

Jose
Michigan Court Officer / Special Deputy Sheriff in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best notification program

Kommentare: As our company has grown over the years along with our needs the staff at serve manager have been wonderful to work with. Anytime we have an idea to improve as well as expediting data entry the staff at service manager always listens.

The software itself is very user friendly and easy to navigate through.

I have nothing to report at this time. I have no complaints to report.