Filtern nach:

Über Aimsio

Bietet eine cloudbasierte Betriebsmanagementlösung für Außendienstmitarbeiter.

Erfahre mehr über Aimsio

Executive Assistant
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2018

"Easy to use! Good way to keep organized with people in the field "

Kommentare: It is easy to keep the projects in the field organized without having to track the employees down. We can communicate through the software. We get the footage and weekly hours and it keeps it very organized.

Vorteile: It is very user friendly. We have not had a problem with communicating and getting what we need back in the office from the field.

Nachteile: There is honestly nothing I do not like about this software. I have yet to run into an issue. The guys in the field use it to send in hours and it is the easiest way for us to keep in contact.

• Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Kayla D.
Process Improvement Specialist
  • Bewertet am 15.11.2016

"Outstanding"

Kommentare: I have had the pleasure of working with the Aimsio platform for over 2 years and have not been disappointed. Several features have significantly reduced annoying administrative work that used to severely affect overall efficiency. For example; the ability to add our own Work Rules to Field Ticket entry which minimizes costly data entry errors. We were able to apply standard rules that data entry should follow and any data that does not follow these rules issues a warning to the user. Additionally, the system completely syncs with our ERP (Spectrum) which reduces data entry in many ways! Now, equipment, manpower, projects and clients only need to be entered in one system and then they are available in Aimsio for Field use. And it goes both ways; now Field Tickets, which were previously easily lost/misplaced or hard to read are synced back into our ERP for Payroll and Invoicing. No duplicate entry required. The overall experience with Aimsio has been top notch! Customer support is always quick to respond to questions and the learning curve for Field Users is next to none! Thanks Aimsio!

Vorteile: User Interface
Flexibility

• Bewertet am 15.11.2016
Lianne S.

"Personal Thoughts"

Kommentare: I have missed most of the experience while this new software was actually put into place. Using the software is easy, but could be more efficient in terms of having to go back and forth between screens when something is new. For me, I am in accounting and find that the only accounting option with this is to export the information into the accounting program - I am not totally comfortable with this. Importing and Exporting in an accounting program has always made me nervous, like you have to really check everything. I have had a poor experience with that in the past. Computers are great - but not 100% trustworthy. However, I can't really comment on it in this program as we have not yet put that into play. We will be though, and I am really hoping it will go smoothly. The way we do use the program seems to be working, with a few tweaks to be made here and there. I find everything entails a lot of steps, which was something I was trying to get away from but....
Overall it is user friendly and simple to learn, seems to keep the data in check and do what it is supposed to do. As far as pricing goes - I think it is very expensive for what it is.
The staff I have worked with are great people. I have worked closer to Abbas Sarraf and I find him to be very smart. He is very helpful and wants very much to make sure you are a happy customer. When it comes to the accounting stuff, his ambition to learn what he needs to learn to understand what you are looking for so he can provide that for you is fantastic.

Vorteile: User friendly

Nachteile: Too many steps

Taylor O.
Administrative Supervisor
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2016

"The product they offer is good. We are still refining it to work for our company, but strong bones."

Kommentare: Our experience has been good. It took a while to get to where we are, but it is still pretty good. We had to refine it and tweak it to our standards, but it has become easier to use. I like how simple it is.

Vorteile: I like how simple it is to create invoices. Just a few clicks and its done. It is nice how it includes JHA's and work orders as well.

Nachteile: It has taken a while to get up to the standards we need. It has been a process in figuring out what works, and what doesn't. We also get charged lots of the time when we need changes which is not good.

Karly W.
Account Receivable
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2018

"Good for what I need it for"

Kommentare: Saved a lot of time and headaches.

Vorteile: I find the program very easy to use and to navigate through the different options. Reports are very handy.

Nachteile: I am finding an issue with some double billing of items. Sometimes it takes a while to load but that could be our connection.

Loretta P.
Payroll Administrator
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"So far so good."

Vorteile: The software is portable and easy to use. Training new employees on the software is very easy and takes almost no time.

Nachteile: I think that the software needs more options for reporting or even a place where you can build your own reports. It also needs and easier way to change or update hours worked.

Amy C.
Tool crib attendant
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2018

"This program offers many features and options, very flexible."

Vorteile: Ease of access, versatility, you can change this program around to how you need it to look and feel. integrates with Quick books.

Nachteile: no complaints, this program runs how I need it to every time I use it. appears very user friendly, will continue to use.

Business Process Manager
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2018

"Great agile software"

Vorteile: - Amazing piece of software that can pretty much do anything you program it do
- Very agile
- Can integrate with anything

Nachteile: Cloud-based so no on-premise software available
Not too much else to say - it's fantastic and very well thought out.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Erin D.
General Accountant
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2017

"Erin's Review"

Kommentare: The set-up was easy and it is very user friendly in comparison to some other online procurement systems that I've used.

Vorteile: easy to set up and easy to use.

Nachteile: too many field to fill out, quite time consuming

• Bewertet am 20.1.2017
Mitchell H.
Safety Manager
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2018

"Still working the bugs out"

Kommentare: Being able to accurately track employees, assets , and billing all in one program.

Vorteile: The tracking and the ability to send messages to an entire crew with one click. Also, the ability to easily drag members from one crew to another

Nachteile: There is a learning curve to using the software can be challenging. Also getting the software set up to fit you particular way of doing business can be challenging as well.

Loretta P.
Payroll
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2019

"Not meant for Oil and Gas industry"

Vorteile: Ability to use iPads for the software.
Ability to access the program via wifi from anywhere.

Nachteile: Depending on your task and having to switch between iPad and computer.
Reporting was lacking.