pr.co

pr.co Bewertungen

von pr.co

Excellent service. User friendly functionality. Friendly and patient employees.

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Thorsten H.
Production Assistant

Vorteile: The design interface is intuitive and the added link + image options gives a professionalism to the PR that we haven't found on previous services. Outreach function is also super useful for targeting specific networks and managing mailing lists.

Nachteile: Not a lot! We've used this service since 2015 because it's wonderful! Sometimes the image uploading can be slow, but the overall gallery layout looks great.

PR is always changeable and press contacts always up to date.

Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Luc U.
Producent
Unterhaltung

Kommentare: Easy to manage press room that stays up to date and allows me to archive clippings as well. Now all my stuff is in one place.

Vorteile: Amongst the many features I love about PR.co, I think my favourite are: 1. Because the Press Release is online, I can change the content or photos anytime I want, which helps me look less stupid when I spell a name incorrectly. 2. I love that I can provide the press with ready-to-use high res photos. 3. I love that I can filter my press contacts and that they will ALWAYS be up to date.

Nachteile: Blue is an overused colour on the internet and I feel like when you get to 500 press contacts you should receive a reward.

Very user-friendly newsroom application with great workflow capabilities

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Ronald V.
managing consultant

Vorteile: Pr.co is an easy set-up and easy-to-use news room solution. It offers great value for your (limited) budget. I am impressed by the SEO capabilities. If applied well, you'll be surprised to see your news releases crawl up into the Google SERPs.

Nachteile: Standard capabilities to customize your news room to your corporate identity and/or the look and feel of your website is limited.

Time Saver

Bewertet am 8.12.2018
Edwina H.
Founder + Director
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great support, saves a TON of time .

Vorteile: It allows for video embeds and presents content much more effectively than in an email or PDF. Scheduling and reporting tools are very, very helpful.

Nachteile: Less design features but I’m told they’re coming soon!

Very good press release software

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Guy V.
PR agent

Vorteile: Easy to use and awesome customer support. I also really like the fact that we now have a central hub with all our press releases.

Nachteile: What I like lest about the software is hard to say. All works really well and if there is a problem I always get help right away. Some interface things could be better, but that's just really minor.

pr.co is a great tool to manage your press outreach

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Niels K.
PR Manager
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: pr.co made it easy for me to create, distribute and monitor our press campaigns.

Vorteile: The tool is very no-nonsense and extremely user friendly. It also comes with great customer support.

Nachteile: It would be nice if there would be an option to integrate an external pr database to get your news to the right audience.

Excellent tool to streamline our PR campaigns and reach the perfect person for each campaign

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Frederick G.

Vorteile: UI/UX is extraordinary and whenever something is not clear, you can use the chat and the team will respond quickly and efficiently, solution-driven.

Nachteile: At the moment I believe all minor negativities are being addressed by the team. I have nothing to add to that.

Great tool for communications

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Lukas J.
Head of Marketing Communications and Content Strategy
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's simple to use, but powerful in options. The team keeps​ on developing the service and offers new functionalities​ and features. pr.co was improved over the years constantly staying a pioneer in the field.

Nachteile: The power of the tool suffered because​ of the GDPR

Perfect tool for PR

Bewertet am 27.7.2016
Kathleen V.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's great for startups like ours, who just need a go-to landing page for investors, potential customers, journalists, bloggers or anyone at all who's relevant to us. Pr.co houses all of our online assets and media traction.