The software was easy to learn, to set up, to use, and is was also easy to export the data.

Bewertet am 25.5.2018
Daniel H.
Physician and scientist.

Vorteile: It is easy to use, even for beginners in science. The senior researcher can write clarifications in the form questions and can also make restrictions in the forms so that the data will be entered correctly. This reduces the risk of human error during data collection. It was also easy to follow the progress.

Nachteile: There were some compatibility problems in some of the web-browsers. I think that Mozilla Firefox worked best.

Easy to use and very cost-efficient

Bewertet am 26.1.2017
Rikke O.
Student
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was scouting for an EDC software online when I stumbled on to SMART-TRIAL, brilliant software that helped me a lot during my studies. They have some features that suited me as I was traveling a lot during my studies, f.e. being able to access it anywhere on my phone or my tablet.
Since I wasn't alone working on my project the function of being able to collaborate the study between other students was great!

Vorteile: I liked most of their functionalities, especially since I'm not a computer genius I really needed something easy to use.

Nachteile: This is one of my first software to use, so I can't compare this software to any other.

It was a very intuitive system even for someone using data management for the first time.

Julie T.
Research Audiologist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was a good introduction to using a data management system. The service from the company was also very helpful concerning set up, use, and validation of the system.

Vorteile: The format is large and easy to read and use. It was convenient having someone else set up the system for us instead of having to do it ourselves. Jon always replied to our emails and made changes to the set up very quickly.

Nachteile: It was slow (this might have already been improved). There were items that could not be customized for our specific use concerning decimal points.

User friendly. A few basic eCRF functionalities are missing.

Katja T.
Clinical Research Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Can build eCRFs easily and quick.

Vorteile: Easy to build eCRF, nice interface. Excellent and quick support! Fun to use! Easy for our customers to use.

Nachteile: The lack of basic eCRF functionalities such as, alerts and logical checks. A bit awkward when navigating, cannot not go back and forth very easily.

User friendly interface to subjects. Time consuming to set up multiple languages

Karolin L.
specialist
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: possibility to perform the studies

Vorteile: the flexibility and quick response from the support side. The openness for discussion different solutions

Nachteile: in setting up questionnaires, it was time consuming reviewing the different language options, to get an overview.
that subjects need an email for completing the questionnaires.

Overall using the system was easy to use and professionally set up and validated.

Barbara S.
Audiologist

Vorteile: The software was easy to use and to navigate. Any adjustments or changes that we needed were made easy and professionally by those we worked with.

Nachteile: The software was a bit slow, so moving from one screen to the next took time and seem to have a lag.

von MEDEI an 6.12.2018

The speed and performance of the system has since then been updated and is no longer an issue.

Thank you for the review we appreciate the comments.