Über SMART-TRIAL

Führende Plattform für die elektronische Datenerfassung für Medizintechnik.
Eine komplette Datenerfassungs-Toolbox für PMCF und klinische Untersuchungen.

Erfahre mehr über SMART-TRIAL

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie SMART-TRIAL bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Spogmai Z.
Doctor in Dänemark
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great database for follow up studies

Kommentare: Really good for studies Like participants follow up studies! It is very easy to have a great overview over your study!

It is very easy to use and you Can Easily follow your Participants data

I dont have any thing to add, i have Been glad

Ronit S.
Clinical & Regulatory director in Israel

Great experience with Smart-Trial EDC

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use Smart Trial for 3 different clinical studies, in 5 different clinical sites, during the last 2 years.
It is a flexible and user friendly platform which helps us to manage and control the studies data with minimal efforts of the clinical team or from our side.

The SW is very easy to use and friendly to implement. We get very good support and high flexibility with payment. We can manage multiple small clinical pilots in a reasonable price and by self- deployment and adjustment to our needs.

There are several features that are not available yet. Monthly payment even when no patients are active. For us, better option may be to pay per patient recruited to the study. Minimal analysis tools

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for this kind review. We are aware of the fact that there are always missing features and a system like SMART-TRIAL is never finished. In relation to that, it's important that you keep sharing feature requests with us, so we can make sure that they are taken into account for further product development. We greatly appreciate the cooperation with DosenTRX and look forward to continuing the cooperation.

Alina G.
CRM in Schweiz
Medizinische Geräte, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick feed-back

Kommentare: Medical device clinical research projects (mainly retrospective studies)

It has an user-friendly interface, rather intuitive set-up, easy to create and save your processes, duplicate comands for future use.

I would suggest to improve the data export process (more possibilities in terms if data export formats)

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your direct and honest feedback. We are continuously updating the SMART-TRIAL platform and have recently included additional export options. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly, if you have specific export needs. We are happy to assist.

Daniella B.
VP Clinical Affairs in Israel
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SMART-TRIAL for small scale clinical studies

Kommentare: I have been using SMART -TRIAL for relatively small clinical studies, both post market and first in human. I like the ease of set-up and the full control I have and I very much appreciate the SMART-TRIAL team on their positive attitude and the ongoing improvement of their product.

Easy to set-up and full control over amendments after initial release. Excellent customer support, the SMART-TRIAL team is always available, happy to help and eager to constantly improve their product in response to your feedback.

The ability to track data in a smart and convenient way. Although data export has been much improved it is still not satisfactory to my needs.

Marcin L.
Principal Data Manager in Polen
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Definitely recommend

First of all I am satisfied with the ease of use of Smart-Trial from Data Manager perspective. Creating new studies is really simple, logical, intuitive and new features are systematically added allowing to build a study exactly the way I want. Building a new study is a pleasure. Once the study is up and running and patient data is collected, everything works as expected as well. Data managers and CRAs have no problems reviewing and verifying data or managing queries, while site users are finding their way around the new EDC with ease. Of course there are features that could be improved, but these are by no means disqualifying factors, but rather something that would further enhance the value of the system. Customer service from Smart-Trial deserves a separate comment - everything works here at the highest level and every request or question is always met with a professional and helpful approach.

As I mentioned when writing about the advantages, there are a few minor details that could be improved, but they are rather tiny things that would be nice to have and they in no way diminish my evaluation of Smart-Trial. For example: - There should be a possibility to open more than 1 query per question, - The ability to export a list of queries to an excel file would be valuable. - Currently there are 2 types of data verification, e.g. for CRA and DM, but sometimes a third backup type of verification could be useful, e.g. for Medical Monitor or Pharmcovigillance. - I think it would be a good idea to implement "view-only" items, i.e. items that would pull data from one form and display it on another. In this way, it would be possible, for example, to pull laboratory normal ranges for a particular patient from one data event and display them on another.

Berit L.
Project Manager in Schweden
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Smart trial for advanced prostate cancer drug trial

Kommentare: We have been able to set up a clinical trial with different drugs in a fast way in several countries and have good data quality.

Easy to learn how to build our study and to train our sites on how to use it. We had very little time and not a lot of money when we had to find a system that would fit our demands and could be launched fast. We are still developing our study and there are some very nice features which have been released recently, that we will implement in a study amendment. Provided templates are very nice (SOP, training log etc)

It would be nice to have a graphical presentation of how for example specific lab values are changing over time, i.e. in our case how PSA values change over time.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for the fantastic review, we're very happy to hear about your experience with the SMART-TRIAL platform.

Monika B.
PMCF Manager in Dänemark
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Smart-Trial user feedback

Kommentare: PMCF Data collection

Easiness of use. GDPR and Privacy data security, guaranteed following standards and regulations for clinical data collection. Makes the reporting work for collaborators very easy when collecting data. Structured approach following medical device regulations requirements (including AE/AES reporting, audit log and mre).

Creating forms requires switching back and forward between "edit" and "preview" to monitor the layout. Labelling of the data variables is not easy - the final label could be visualised - to see it, I need to simulate a data download into excel - this is laborious!! No cloud shared storage of forms used in the work group available. Acessing forms created by others needs to be invited to the related study - not comfortable to use, if standard forms with edited labels for variables should be consequently re-used across multible studies and multible colleagues.

Sarah O.
KTP Associate in UK
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Smart Choice

Kommentare: Value for money, fantastic support and it has added a useful tool to traditional data collection methods, which will make analysis and dissemination of data much more straightforward.

The product support and flexibility of the offer. The system well supports our research aims and data collection requirements and will enhance our processes to make them more streamlined.

It is not perhaps quite as intuitive and simple to set up trial processes as I would expect, however, support is there.

Pauline D.
Project Manager in Deutschland
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use EDC system

Kommentare: Overall very positive experience with the complete SMART-TRIAL team, excellent customer support, easy to use EDC system, all important features are available and regular updates are done with interesting and improved new features.

SMART-TRIAL is very easy to use, attractive system. All basic features are available, and the entire SMART-TRIAL team is very supportive.

Complex study procedures or processess are more difficult to implement.

Maria A.
Director Clinical Affairs in Schweden
Medizinische Geräte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

SMART-TRIAL for medical device trials

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very positive.

Easy set-up and easy to learn. Friendly and service minded team behind the product.

Some functionality is missing or under development.

Ryann C.
CRA in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up and customize

5 letztes Jahr

The product was very easy to set up, customize and get going . I could set up a study in a matter of days and be ready for data collection within a week. The Smart-Trial team was always available to answer any questions in a timely matter and assist when needed. Some features were missing in the beginning, however after talking to the product team they were able to listen to what features were important for us and implement them in one of their future hotfix releases. Overall, I would recommend this product to everyone.

One feature that would be very useful to implement is the ability to add rows as needed to a table so you do not have to have a predetermined number of rows which may often consist of blank rows.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the kind review - we greatly appreciate your honest and uplifting review. The dynamic rows (add rows as needed) possibility has been available in SMART-TRIAL for some time. It should be possible to implement for your studies. We'll get in touch with your team to get this implemented for your studies asap.

Rob P.
Consultant Anaesthetist in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant software

Kommentare: Fantastic piece of software which has made the data collection part of my study a seamless process. I would highly recommend. Customer service and support has been fantastic throughout.

As a chief investigator I've found SmartTrials to be incredibly efficient piece of software. It is intuitive to use for all research team members. The functionality on setting up a trial is very easy to navigate. Being able to remotely view data and troubleshoot when running a multi centre trial is invaluable.

I'm pleased to see they have added a randomisation function to the software. At the time of our set-up this wasn't available but is a huge bonus having all aspects of the trial under one system.

Miranda V.
Consultant Regulatory Affairs in Niederlande
Pharmazeutika, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good product, excellent service

The SMART-TRIAL software is easy to use and has more than enough customizing features to adjust everything to our needs. The service itself is also very good: we received on-site training, were assisted during the set-up of our study, and can at any time expect to receive swift replies to our questions. In addition, we have experienced that comments and tips are thankfully received, and in time also incorporated into the software when possible.

For our type of study, we have not encountered any major feature that is missing.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you very much for your fantastic review, we're happy to hear about your experience with the SMART-TRIAL platform. We are especially happy to hear about your positive experience with our customer service, which is a key part of SMART-TRIAL.

Laura B.
Evidence and Research Specialist in Dänemark
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for surveys

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent way to manage customer surveys and data from them.

SMART-TRIAL is easy to use and, in cases of doubt, the support is fantastic: both efficient and friendly. The data storage and adherence to standards is completely trustworthy. New functions are continually developed based on user input.

There are occasionally things that I would like to do in terms of setting up questionnaires and sending links to participants that are not possible, but functions are added regularly.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for the kind review! We greatly appreciate the clear and honest feedback! We are very happy to hear about your support experience, as this is a cornerstone of SMART-TRIAL.

Daniel H.
Physician and scientist. in Schweden

The software was easy to learn, to set up, to use, and is was also easy to export the data.

It is easy to use, even for beginners in science. The senior researcher can write clarifications in the form questions and can also make restrictions in the forms so that the data will be entered correctly. This reduces the risk of human error during data collection. It was also easy to follow the progress.

There were some compatibility problems in some of the web-browsers. I think that Mozilla Firefox worked best.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review! Very good to hear. Compatibility problems the specific issues this reviewer experienced were solved very quickly. SMART-TRIAL does conduct validation testing for each release in multiple browsers, which is designed to catch any issues.

Florian K.
Clinical Research Associate in Schweiz

Great Product

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with SMART-TRIAL is very good. I can totally recommend it.

Ease of use and straightforwardness in setup and usage. eCRF setup is very easy to handle and doesn't need much assistance from the software owners. This is compared to other eCRF softwares a big plus. Customer service is quick and helpful. Great community and constant improvements.

Data Format after export can be improved

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your kind review - we greatly appreciate it. Data Format for export is actually something we are working on right now, and within the next couple of months, we will provide some new features related to this.

Marianne S.
Evidence and research manager in Dänemark

Very satisfied with using Smart-trial

Kommentare: We have been very happy using Smart-Trial, and have much appreciated the support we have received whenever we needed it. The people at the other end are always friendly, customer-oriented and could fix most problems we bumped into.

I really appreciated the status views of how far we had progressed in both the overall and individual participant journeys.

There were "hidden texts" that we were unaware of and therefore could not fix.

Antwort von MEDEI

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. The "hidden texts" issue has been resolved.

Einas D.
Clinical trial manager in Israel

everyone can do it

Kommentare: I am using Smart trial for clinical research, I build our Case Report Form

easy to build, I can bulid the CRF by my own

security level, I prefer if it has more time before the automatic signing out

Helena G.
Clinical Director in Israel

SMART-TRIAL review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: smart trial gave us a solution for our needs.

the product is relatively easy to use and build your studies

our users complain that its long and difficult to register and use the system, but we couldn't identify the specific problem. sometimes it takes many steps to define something. for example, if you want to give an option to enter an AE, we need additional question if there is or not an AE....so 2 questions for AE? its just an example.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for this nice and honest review. User creation can sometimes be a heavy process, especially when security and data traceability has to be in order. We are continuously working on improving this and hope that this can be done even more smother in the upcoming product releases. Using a question to ask if there's an AE or not, is a personal preference. But we highly encourage this design method, as it ensures that you have a yes or no to this question. Instead, if you make it optional to register an AE, and it's left empty, you will never know if it was on purpose or not.

Rikke O.
Student in Dänemark
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and very cost-efficient

Kommentare: I was scouting for an EDC software online when I stumbled on to SMART-TRIAL, brilliant software that helped me a lot during my studies. They have some features that suited me as I was traveling a lot during my studies, f.e. being able to access it anywhere on my phone or my tablet.
Since I wasn't alone working on my project the function of being able to collaborate the study between other students was great!

I liked most of their functionalities, especially since I'm not a computer genius I really needed something easy to use.

This is one of my first software to use, so I can't compare this software to any other.

Julie T.
Research Audiologist in Schweiz
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It was a very intuitive system even for someone using data management for the first time.

Kommentare: It was a good introduction to using a data management system. The service from the company was also very helpful concerning set up, use, and validation of the system.

The format is large and easy to read and use. It was convenient having someone else set up the system for us instead of having to do it ourselves. Jon always replied to our emails and made changes to the set up very quickly.

It was slow (this might have already been improved). There were items that could not be customized for our specific use concerning decimal points.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to say that since this review was originally posted all cons mentioned have been fixed.

Christophe L.
Bio-statistician in Schweiz
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Smart Trial for medical devices

The most valued features are the reuse of forms, available AE/SAE forms, and the ease of use for all the investigators. It allows to easily scale the study for multi-sites and multi-phase trials. Data export can be tested and used to prepare analysis scripts so that the report for the final analysis can be quickly provided for review.

Smart Trial provides a good training and support so that difficulties can be easily mastered.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your fantastic review! Great to hear about your positive SMART-TRIAL experience.

Snorri H.
Product Marketing Manager in Island
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very good to meet PMCF Needs

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The SMART-TRIAL team has been very professional and helpful in getting us up and running. I can see great potential in scaling the usage of SMART-TRIAL up in our organisation.

It's very easy to adapt. Ease-of-use and security are at top level. This will help us tremendously in our post-market activities.

The data review navigation in the software could be better.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed using the SMART-TRIAL platform and look forward to helping you with future clinical investigation operations.

Karolin L.
specialist in Schweden
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly interface to subjects. Time consuming to set up multiple languages

Kommentare: possibility to perform the studies

the flexibility and quick response from the support side. The openness for discussion different solutions

in setting up questionnaires, it was time consuming reviewing the different language options, to get an overview. that subjects need an email for completing the questionnaires.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the feedback. It's true, that it can be very time consuming ensuring that translations for multiple langauges are in order. This is something that's difficult to change, but we know that there are still ways to improve this. And yes, for now we do require an email or mobile number to send out a questionnaire, as this is one of the few ways we can use to validate one's idendity and responses to the questions to ensure traceability.

Katja T.
Clinical Research Manager in Schweden
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly. A few basic eCRF functionalities are missing.

Kommentare: Can build eCRFs easily and quick.

Easy to build eCRF, nice interface. Excellent and quick support! Fun to use! Easy for our customers to use.

The lack of basic eCRF functionalities such as, alerts and logical checks. A bit awkward when navigating, cannot not go back and forth very easily.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review! Alerts and more advanced logical checks have been implemented in SMART-TRIAL since this review and are called "validation rules and reference rules" in the SMART-TRIAL system.