BirdEye

Bewertet am 30.1.2020
Jessica D.
Customer Service Dispatcher & Social Media Maven
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after I was hired, to be Dispatcher at a HVAC company, with absolutely no idea how a bird eye had anything to do with our business. I figured I just was not in on an inside joke and would have to learn that of course. I was given zero instruction other than the aforementioned line, we're talking I had NO IDEA what this was, what I was doing, or how I was going to do what I was supposed to be doing. Well, praise the high heavens and all the birds eyes in the sky that Bird Eye is what it is as I was able to learn EXACTLY what this system was, the importance of timely reviews, and exactly how to do the entire system simply by visiting the BirdEye website that first time. It is THAT intuitive and user-friendly, honestly, it's even FUN.

Vorteile: Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company and that are shown to the entire internet, those reviews, THIS exact software, this exact company BirdEye, IS what and all you need. Pinky swear. They have seriously taken this tremendous and immensely important component to a business' success and neatly packaged it into a one-size fits all, super intuitive, beyond simple to use and master and even FUN package. You WILL beast/slay the ever-present review dragon, you WILL please your boss and coworkers, as the reviews, rendered timely, efficient, and simple, keep gushing in. No matter the company's industry or scope of business, BirdEye IS THE eye in the revered review sky. Fly little review master, FLY!

Nachteile: Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

Great to get real time compliments via facebook and google from customers! our managers love it.

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
John regan W.
Marketing Director
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: fantastic. Everyone is personalable and knowledgeable.

Vorteile: The real time alerts, when a customer rates us on Google!

Nachteile: It was a bit slow to intergrate with our self storage software.

Reviews with BirdEye

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Cheryl K.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: very important to reach our patients and Birdeye allows us to text message.

Vorteile: We like Birdeye for the ease of reviews sent to our patients. We like how it populates to our website. Birdeye sends any reports on how successful we are on Google, Facebook and Yelp. They also respond quickly if a negative review appears. The text messaging is very helpful on a day to day basis to reach our patients.

Nachteile: I would like to see the software intergrate with our dental software Dentrix, so we may see multiple families due for treatment and or exams and account balances

BirdEye is Perfect At One Thing, Bad Pricing

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Christopher B.
Dental Hygienist
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As stated above, my office selected BirdEye to boost our online reviews and online presence, in which, BirdEye perfectly pulled that off. Our office reviews skyrocketed thanks to BirdEye. My office stopped using BirdEye when we discovered another product for a much lower price point with more features.

Vorteile: BirdEye integrates with your dental software and helped our office boost our reviews on Facebook, Google, and all other social media sites. At the end of the business day, BirdEye texts all of our patients and gives them a route to easily post reviews about their office visit, which absolutely helped us gain reviews and online presence. The best part about this software is the dashboard that allows users to see review statistics. The customer service for this company is excellent.

Nachteile: The pricing. The pricing for BirdEye is way too expensive for the features provided.

von BirdEye an 5.10.2019

Hi Christopher, We're happy to hear your office skyrocked with BirdEye! And thanks for the compliment to the customer service! There is no software that has more features to cost than BirdEye. We're sorry you left us. We'd love to reconnect to start getting you more Google reviews and also get the reviews back on your website and social media.

BirdEye Really Helped Our Company Get Reviews And More Business

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Macey W.
Secretary
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm happy to report that our experience using BirdEye has been Terrific! We are thrilled at all the feedback we have received after using this software.

Vorteile: The software really helped to get feedback from our customers. Our Google reviews have significantly increased since using the BirEye Platform

Nachteile: The software has been very helpful and I have not found any Cons or Flaws with this system.

Share your stories with great reviews

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Charlene R.
Marketing Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Birdeye has an incredible dashboard of all kinds of reports to run allowing your company to see how they are doing. They also provide you a competitors overview to see how you are doing with competitors in your area.

Vorteile: Birdeye allows us to capture reviews from our members and display them on our website for all to see!

Nachteile: I'm relatively new to using the reports and would like to have more time to be able to give a review on it.

von BirdEye an 9.12.2019

Hi Charlene! Thanks for the great feedback. BirdEye offers very in-depth reporting and analytics. If you need any help once you dive into those, just let us know! Happy to hear you like the competitor feature as well! Be Found, Be Chosen, Be the Best! - Jennifer Campisi jennifer@birdeye.com

Birdeye helps businesses get client reviews.. essential for running business in 2020

Bewertet am 4.1.2020
Matthew S.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The difficult part, however, is getting a client to actually act upon getting the email review request from Birdeye. Once Birdeye sends the request, you are at the mercy of your past client to open, click, and leave a review. If they do, that review will be posted to Google or other sites. A lot of client reviews helps businesses succeed nowadays.

Vorteile: Birdeye allows you to contact your past clients to ask them to leave a review for you on sites such as Google, Yelp, Bing, etc. This is essential in running a business nowadays.

Nachteile: No cons for Birdeye. Does what it's supposed to do for the user.

Easy to Use, Flexible

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Jen H.
CSM

Vorteile: Flexibility to integrate directly with many other platforms, customer service is really helpful within seemingly seconds of sending a question in.

Nachteile: Using a third party software for installation, but they've fixed that.

BirdEye is essential for my business in tourism!

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Nicole S.
Campaign Manager

Kommentare: Commenting on reviews is so easy now. This software has helped our company so much.

Vorteile: It is so simple to respond to comments/reviews on multiple platforms. It is so nice to not have to be able to log in to every platform and comment on reviews.

Nachteile: Nothing. I have no major complaints about this software. I have used to weekly for a long period of time and it is great.

Birdeye reduces my marketing budget by 500%!!

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Beverly B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Totally automated & integrated with Square has changed my life!

Nachteile: Nothing I love everything about the software and the customer service

Experience Management through BirdEye is an awesome experience

Co-Founder

Kommentare: Decision making is now done with data. The data tells us what needs to change. That makes things easy.

Vorteile: BirdEye has made experience management a wonderful experience. We manage thousands of locations and this tool gives us the transparency and scale that we need to manage an ever changing technology landscape. It also gives us the flexibility to create and execute campaigns to gather different types of feedback across various channels. The data we receive from our customers is amazing and it allows us to make better business decisions. This software has also made it really easy to identify who needs more customer service training, or changes we need to make to our facilities etc... Love the reporting, two way messaging, review gathering, monitoring and surveys. NPS is also easy to serve.

Nachteile: Switching from setup to campaigns could be easier.

Terrific Business Software

Nicole B.
Social Media and Marketing Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Vorteile: Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

Nachteile: I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

von BirdEye an 8.5.2019

Hi Mary,

We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Are you the best ?

Bewertet am 20.1.2019
Lisa S.
Office mangaer
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought 😉

Vorteile: The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

Nachteile: There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Why walk if you can fly!!!! Use Birdeye

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Fadia S.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our patients are walking advertisements for our office and Birdeye has been the best method to voice their opinions.

Vorteile: The benefits outweigh the cost. Using Birdeye has increased our presence socially and physically.
One of the best investments I made in our office. Can't say enough about the benefits and the ease of using this product.

Nachteile: I was hesitant at first to do business with someone who is across the states and would only communicate by phone or email. Little did I know, the staff goes out of their way to answer any questions and if a problem arises and we need assistance, they are on top of the issues quick.
I wish I knew about Birdeye sooner. The sky will be the limit

von BirdEye an 11.1.2019

Fadia, thanks so much for your great feedback. We love that you are benefiting so much from using BirdEye! Sky is definitely the limit for your practice! We're honored you consider BirdEye "one of hte best investments" for your practice! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Amazing Service!

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Ashley M.
OFFICE MANAGER
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far we are happy with the service BirdEye provides to our office. We have been working with BirdEye for almost a year now and our reviews have tripled. We had trouble receiving any feedback previously and really wanted a company that can initiate the patient into writing a review good or bad so we can move forward accordingly and with the help of BirdEye getting a review has been an amazing experience form start to finish.

Vorteile: What I like most about BirdEye is the fact that they are always available to help out immediately! You can reach out and almost instantly one of their representatives are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Nachteile: BirdEye has been a pleasure! So far so good.

Best Reputation Management Platform

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Aaron M.

Kommentare: I have been working with BirdEye for about 24 months now with multiple clients. I was on the team to originally decide on BirdEye as the reputation management platform for a large medical company. I have since moved on to build a digital marketing agency and recommend BirdEye for any brick-and-mortar business.

Vorteile: I like the performance. I have worked and continue to work with clients with 1 - 250 different locations with BirdEye, and the growth my clients have achieved is incredible. From the ease of use to the pure engagement rate, everything functions well to drive high-quality leads to businesses, resulting in more and more business.[

Nachteile: Paying the bill? I mean, if it was free I would like it more. However, the cost is affordable for the benefits it provides. I would love if they had capabilities to work with eCommerce clients to drive product reviews as well.

I love my BirdEye

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Mary D.
Business Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We changed the software so that we control who gets a review - We pick them out in the AM. We manage a 5 star on Google and all our reviews are so positive and flattering to the office.

Vorteile: The ease that any of my staff can present the software and the patient is at ease seeing it isn't a big deal. Lots of patients are afraid the click here, click there platforms, or even before we had BirdEye, us telling them how to do it! This is easy breezy for all!

Nachteile: There isn't anything I don't not like about it - We were able to custom tailor the software to what we wanted and it's what I got!

von BirdEye an 17.1.2019

Thanks Mary! We love your dental office is getting such great reviews. We do offer 300+ integrations, but I'm happy to hear you found a way that works specifically for your office! And it looks like you're really rocking it with the reviews. Glad to hear your patients find it "easy breezy"! Thanks for the feedback!

DON'T MISS OUT!!

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Regina G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In this day and age It's all about the internet and about reading reviews to help make our decisions on just about everything. As a business, you want to attract as many new people as possible but you want them to know from people that are happy and satisfied with the services you provided them. We are a dental office and that's what we were missing. Birdeye provided us with the best customer experience to achieve that! They set everything up and showed us how easy it is to allow our happy and satisfied patients to want to give us a 5-star review! Now we are getting so many new patients calling and stating they just read all the wonderful 5-star reviews and would like to schedule! Birdeye is the best decision!

Vorteile: Everything! What is there not to love! This software is amazing!! Truly, the ease of it is just great! The customer support you get from Birdeye is top notch! If you have been looking around to help your business take off, look no further, this is it!! Birdeye is the BEST!

Nachteile: Nothing! The only thing I can say is that I am sorry we didn't get this sooner!

von BirdEye an 17.1.2019

Thanks Regina and Dr. Penny! So happy to hear how you and your patients find BirdEye so easy to use. We love to hear your bringing in so many new patients from your great online reputation! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Great Tool for Aggregating Reviews Across Various Platforms

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Jeff D.
Principal
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, very happy. Good value for the money.

Vorteile: This is a great tool that allows you to funnel reviews across the review sites where you need the the most. The greatest feature of this system is its ability to direct people with an inclination to provide negative sentiment to an internal response channel, while sending people likely to respond in a positive way to the site or sites where you most want or need reviews. The system directly integrates to well over 100 industry specific review platforms which makes it very convenient to push reviews to the platforms where your clients will most likely seek out reviews.

Nachteile: It is a bit quirky in that you have to be very exact in setting it up so it matches your title and description in Google My Business.

So easy, so powerful

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Bruce K.
Owner/Operator
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The Birdeye software is by far one of the easiest and best ways to let visitors to your social media platforms know how your clients feel about the work you do. We have a very successful tattoo studio for the past 19 years and at first we thought the Birdeye product wasn’t necessary... We could have been more wrong. As the positive reviews started to mount up and the numbers climbed, far surpassing those of our competitors, we realized the power of this software. Birdeye let the social media shoppers in on An intimate level, right from the mouths or our satisfied clients.

Nachteile: When it come to reasons not to have this software installed, there are truly none. One might think that there’s some risk opening up the public review process to unsatisfied reviews. The truth is, Birdeye invites a client with a negative experience to contact the business first with there gripes before posting to the social media platforms in the effort to repair the negative experience hence circumventing the posting to a public forum.

Great Reveiw Managment Site

Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Russ D.
Sales
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Birdeye has really giving us a sense of how were doing as a company it allows us to view incoming reviews so we can approach them and answer a clients concerns quickly We also really enjoy how it emails us the reviews that were submitted there star rating and the customers
comments and concerns .
I would highly recommend this software to any one looking to get a handle on there business from the reveiw stand point

Vorteile: Its easy to use my company started using the software about a year ag and we really enjoy it, were pretty competitive in my office so we all really like that it tracks who sent them there average review rating and how many were opened and submitted it really gives you a feel for how your doing on the customer service front

Nachteile: I wouldn't say its a con per say but we have noticed the site runs a bit slow and submitting a review request does take a few moments, but other then that were happy with it

Great for Review Generation in the Healthcare Industry

Elyse E.
Social Media Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with BirdEye has been good. There was some confusion when adding an additional office location to my client's existing plan. The new location was labeled as a "demo" rather than added to their plan outright, which caused it to be removed after a month and we had some headache getting it reinstated. I would have appreciated if the "demo period" was made clearer in the dashboard since emails sent about the demo time running out were apparently missed.

Vorteile: I like the review generation feature, this software has made it easy for our client (working in the healthcare industry) to request reviews from patients. We've seen a huge increase in the number of positive reviews posted for all three of their offices.

Nachteile: Chat Support, if you can get someone on the phone do it. The support I received over the phone was great, but the chat support was usually time-consuming with little resolution.

Great Reviews Easily Posted by your Patients

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Karen L.
General manager
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had the software since 2016, and have received 100's of great reviews. It has definitely been worth the investment for our office.

Vorteile: This software allows patients to post reviews easily as it automatically identifies where they already have accounts. There is no need for them to log in or create an account to write you a great review.

Nachteile: I wish there was a feature where we knew which patients were going to have reviews sent. Families have the same email for several members, and sometimes they receive an email when they have already written a review. I would like a dashboard where I can control who receives an invitation to review.

Recommend birdeye to all business owners

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Mckenzie H.
Marketing manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Birdeye has been one of the best investments we have made for our business. From the customer service to the results, we have enjoyed every little thing about it. We have been able to double or triple the number of reviews we have received all because of birdeye. Being a dental office, we rely heavily on positive reviews to keep a good reputation in the community but also gain new patients and we owe that to birdeye!

Vorteile: The best part of this software is the easiness of using it and the results you get. It has made it so easy for us to get positive feedback/reviews from our patients. Everyone is busy and this software has allowed us to triple our reviews with little to no extra work on our end.

Nachteile: To be completely honest, there isn’t anything we don’t like about it. Everything has been a positive experience and has gotten us the results we want.

BirdEye at the Dental Office, I'm a fan.

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Norman M.
Dentist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: BirdEye has been a useful tool to reach out to our friends, family, and patients via the internet. This has enabled us to get feedback on how we are doing. Good reviews, bad reviews, it's all been helpful. I am constantly amazed at who leaves reviews. Great software. BirdEye mentioned that the industrial average for dentistry is 4.7! It's nice to know that in general​ our profession is appreciated​. :)

Nachteile: Yelp does reach out to our office on occasion​ asking us to advertise with them. I would be more inclined if Yelp would play nicer with BirdEye.