Über Birdeye

Eine umfassende Kundenerfahrungsplattform, um durch Bewertungen gefunden zu werden, via Textnachrichten ausgewählt zu werden und das beste Unternehmen zu sein.

Erfahre mehr über Birdeye

We chose Birdeye because of its ability to integrate with our clients dental softwares.

Sometimes old correspondence will pop up in our 'Open' inbox and I'm not sure why that is. It could be user error, but IDK.

Bewertungen zu Birdeye

Birdeye hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 634 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Birdeye bereits verwendet?

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works well and good support

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Fred
Fred

Helping Your Customer Help Themselves

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Birdeye has been great in communications now that I have a dedicated rep. Her help each month is invaluable and helps troubleshoot any issues pretty quickly.

Ability to have all clients fall under one account and dashboard.

Would like for the texting tool to be more robust.

Charly
Media Manager in USA

Great product and affordable

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great onboarding and support. Their onboarding team was so patient with us to make sure we were happy.

So many additional features without having to hire another partner.

So far after a year we have had great success.

Ali
Digital Account Manager in USA

Birdeye Software

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Fairly positive overall. Wish SMS marketing was an easier/better process.

Review management features, the social media integration is fantastic! Very easy to use.

SMS marketing list segmentation needs serious work. The tags are complicated and confusing. Cannot send SMS marketing to more than one list at a time.

Hattie
Digital Marketing Strategy in USA

Great For Agencies

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I think its been a good platform to save time and I feel confident that I can train almost anyone how to use it.

I like that Birdeye can be easily monitored and understood by most who use the platform. It is good to have all customers in one place when seeing what reviews came through, and I like have automated responses for the reviews that come through.

I think it would be nice if some of the review sites that Birdeye monitors were more seamless in how we could respond ( TripAdvisor), and sometimes, this software can be a bit buggy with connection to Meta (could be Meta's fault).

Daniel
Director of Agency Operations in USA

Great Product. Highly Recommend

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Birdeye has come a very long way since we first started working with them in 2016. They have always had exceptional customer service and a super fast turn-around time on support tickets.

Being able to automate review responses saves my team HOURS of work each week. It's been a huge game changer.

Birdeye does a lot of things right and has continued to release many different features over the years we've been working together. I can't think of anything I dislike about Birdeye. Any issues I've had have been handled right away. They have been more than accommodating.

TRENT
COO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid Review Management Platform

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been mostly positive. I like the the flexibility the platform offers, but I think their pricing and their response times on certain things could be improved.

Birdeye allows you the flexibility to send out messages at different times and also allows you to customize the SMS message and email and include branding/logos of the business it is coming from.

I think the cost of the Review Solicitation & Management product is too high compared to other competitors in the space.

Client Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fast Response Time

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Birdeye's customer service is by far some of the best I've ever experienced! They not only respond in a timely fashion, they are professional and get it done right, every time.

Google Business Profiles occasionally become disconnected and need to be reconnected, when this happens, we may not be notified a negative review has been received

Digital Strategist in USA

Great Comprehensive Platform

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Birdeye is an end to end solve for a large suite of products. It is also very easy to use.

Unfortunately we are having a number of issues around businesses that are not brick and mortar businesses. It would be great to see the capacities for remote businesses expanded.

Shane
VP of Sales in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Important offering for our customers

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is a user friendly platform that helps generate, manage and market our clients reviews.

It is a significant financial investment.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does what is says it does well

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Effective and well run tool to drive online reviews.

Had a billing issue that has since been resolved.

Conor
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Review Company

Kommentare: Worst review service on the market right now. Before moving to Birdeye I would get between two to three 5 Star reviews a week just from my team texting customers. After moving to Birdeye I got one review in a month. Then when I asked to cancel, they refused to because I signed a contract for a year. The fact they make customers sign year contracts proves that they know their system does not work well. DO NOT USE!!

Nothing, the system does not work, and I hope people don't get stuck in the contact like me.

Bait and switch, lock you into a contract, does not generate new reviews, terrible onboard, hard to use.

letztes Jahr

Hi Conor, I apologize for this experience you have faced. I want to make things right and resolve this for you. Please email me at ciera.saldona@birdeye.com so I can further assist.

Jessika
Dispatcher/Office Personnel in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Birdeye is fast and efficient!

Birdeye has been a wonderful addition to our company! We previously used another desktop messaging app, and the switch to Birdeye has improved workflow greatly. It auto-refreshes, so we don't miss messages anymore. I love the desktop notifications feature for this reason as well. It transcribes voicemails most of the time (if the caller speaks clearly/had a good signal when they called.) Customers can also send us photos of where they would like their delivery placed. The company sends out review requests for us, instead of us having to individually send them every day. When a review comes in, it is automatically responded to through Birdeye.

I have not experienced any cons yet, as this is a newer software to our company.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a a Birdeye customer! We are happy to hear about your success story! :)

Jessica
Jessica
Customer Service Dispatcher & Social Media Maven in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reviews=Revenue w/BirdEye as Your Guide

Kommentare: Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after I was hired, to be Dispatcher at a HVAC company, with absolutely no idea how a bird eye had anything to do with our business. I figured I just was not in on an inside joke and would have to learn that of course. I was given zero instruction other than the aforementioned line, we're talking I had NO IDEA what this was, what I was doing, or how I was going to do what I was supposed to be doing. Well, praise the high heavens and all the birds eyes in the sky that Bird Eye is what it is as I was able to learn EXACTLY what this system was, the importance of timely reviews, and exactly how to do the entire system simply by visiting the BirdEye website that first time. It is THAT intuitive and user-friendly, honestly, it's even FUN.

Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company and that are shown to the entire internet, those reviews, THIS exact software, this exact company BirdEye, IS what and all you need. Pinky swear. They have seriously taken this tremendous and immensely important component to a business' success and neatly packaged it into a one-size fits all, super intuitive, beyond simple to use and master and even FUN package. You WILL beast/slay the ever-present review dragon, you WILL please your boss and coworkers, as the reviews, rendered timely, efficient, and simple, keep gushing in. No matter the company's industry or scope of business, BirdEye IS THE eye in the revered review sky. Fly little review master, FLY!

Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

Antwort von Birdeye

Wow! Music to our hears! Thank you for taking the time and providing thorough feedback. We are thrilled you're having a positive experience and enjoying the platform.

Bill
Bill
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Birdeye has helped No Time for Social grow our business and remain ahead of our competition

Kommentare: We've been with them for several years, and the value you receive is top-notch for this type of service. We have reviewed at least 10 of them over the years and have stayed with Birdeye since they provide great support.

One of the best things about Birdeye is the customer service. Our agency rep [sensitive content hidden] has been spot on answering our questions and getting resolutions to any issues we have. He has also been very supportive, providing assets to help us grow.Our clients would most likely not have a review system in place without us bringing a solution to the table, and Birdeye has allowed us to provide this comprehensive solution to help build our client pages on social platforms.

There are some small glitches with the connections, but that seems like an issue with a lot of platforms that are using API connections. You have to monitor your connections to make sure everything is still running smoothly. The monthly recap is a great way to identify missing connections but you still need to make sure things are connected properly.

Jared
Director of Marketing in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Better Solutions Available. (BirdEye cares about their business not yours.)

Kommentare: The software is decent. It seems to me that BirdEye cares more about their business, than their clients business. We were adopting a new software (ServiceTitan) to manage our technician scheduling, billing, project management, office management, etc. This new software was going to replace two of the main reasons we were using BirdEye. We communicated this to our BirdEye sales representative 6 weeks before our agreement with BirdEye was to renew. Our English speaking sales rep said "Ok, well just let us know." A few weeks later when I told them for sure that we'd be adopting the new software in 4-5 months. They said "welp, we require a 30 day notice to cancel or your account automatically renews for this initial term of the agreement, so you'll need to stay with us for another year." We have since onboarded with the new software but are stuck paying BirdEye $1700+ month for a service we no longer need. Very frustrating. We are now paying $1700+ a month for a software we don't need. Shame on me for not memorizing their agreement. Shame on their sales rep for not telling me plainly "look if you are going to adopt a new software in a few months-- give us notice of cancellation now and then when your current term expires we can go month-to-month." Very frustrating. We escalated the issue to an upper management guy in India who made it clear BirdEye's cares more about BirdEye than their clients. Shame on BirdEye for unreasonable business practices.

The BirdEye solution is decent. Review requests get delivered and the process for getting reviews from customers is a simple process.

Poor business practices. Your sales rep will likely be a native English speaker, advanced customer service will be handled buy a specialist who is talented but overseas. Nothing wrong with overseas software firms or client support-- but wow, it was really frustrating at times especially when you have questions related billing and agreement questions.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Experience Management through BirdEye is an awesome experience

Kommentare: Decision making is now done with data. The data tells us what needs to change. That makes things easy.

BirdEye has made experience management a wonderful experience. We manage thousands of locations and this tool gives us the transparency and scale that we need to manage an ever changing technology landscape. It also gives us the flexibility to create and execute campaigns to gather different types of feedback across various channels. The data we receive from our customers is amazing and it allows us to make better business decisions. This software has also made it really easy to identify who needs more customer service training, or changes we need to make to our facilities etc... Love the reporting, two way messaging, review gathering, monitoring and surveys. NPS is also easy to serve.

Switching from setup to campaigns could be easier.

Nicole
Social Media and Marketing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrific Business Software

Kommentare: They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

Antwort von Birdeye

Hi Mary, We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Melanie
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Birdeye Feedback

Kommentare: Overall, my experience using birdeye has been great. Their customer service has been top-notch and this software is much more useful than other softwares that I have used.

The thing I like most about this product is ease of use. It is not only easy for me and my team to use but easy to introduce to our clients and have them use it as well. This software is very user-friendly and that is a critical element for us to have our clients use it as well.

I think there are some small features that could be tweaked and a few glitches that need to be looked into. Things like when the review monitoring somehow becomes disconnected and has to be manually fixed. Also, the feature that shows when a user actually leaves a review on Google. Next to their name in the contact section, it shows a green ten. Now I understand what that means but that definitely can confuse some people at first if not told what it means.

Antwort von Birdeye

Yay! We really enjoy hearing customer success stories, so thank you for sharing Melanie. So happy the platform has been easy to use and was the solution that fixed the problem!

Lisa
Office mangaer in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Are you the best ?

Kommentare: Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought 😉

The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Dawn
Director of Marketing in USA

Game Changer

Kommentare: We have been partners since 2015 and we encourage clients to use the Birdeye technology. Thank you for the quality work that you provide!

Birdeye has allowed our business owners to exponentially build their online presence and brand reputation through new Google reviews! The automated text message and email makes it super easy and efficient for the business owner and the customer. And our business owners love the feed that can be embedded on their website to showcase the quality reviews submitted.

It's been a great experience using the product yet we would prefer to have the option to choose whether to have the average rating show ...this seems to be an issue at the start of service where maybe the rating isn't the best it can be until new reviews are generated.

Antwort von Birdeye

Love it! So glad to hear your clients are loving the testimonial widget! That's a great tool to use to showcase all of their awesome reviews they worked hard for.

Camila
Project Manager in Kolumbien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple communication with customers

Kommentare: BirdEye is user-friendly, it integrates with Rent Manager to be able to identify specific triggers to send survey requests, all data can be managed in one dashboard in a very organized way, the support team is friendly and professional in every call/email I have received.

BirdEye has a lot of feature that help communicate with customers and manage all the reviews from different pages on one dashboard. The webchat/receptionist feature creates a simple way of communication via text that saves time answering questions for multiple people at a time.

We would love to have an automatic schedule setting to turn ON/OFF the webchat on the website to prevent having customers contacting us out of the business hours.

Antwort von Birdeye

Hi Camila! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our features and seamless integration with Rent Manager! Birdeye is completely customizable so feel free to always reach out to support at support@birdeye.coms o they can customize how you want. Thanks for your feedback!

Fadia
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why walk if you can fly!!!! Use Birdeye

Kommentare: Our patients are walking advertisements for our office and Birdeye has been the best method to voice their opinions.

The benefits outweigh the cost. Using Birdeye has increased our presence socially and physically. One of the best investments I made in our office. Can't say enough about the benefits and the ease of using this product.

I was hesitant at first to do business with someone who is across the states and would only communicate by phone or email. Little did I know, the staff goes out of their way to answer any questions and if a problem arises and we need assistance, they are on top of the issues quick. I wish I knew about Birdeye sooner. The sky will be the limit

Antwort von Birdeye

Fadia, thanks so much for your great feedback. We love that you are benefiting so much from using BirdEye! Sky is definitely the limit for your practice! We're honored you consider BirdEye "one of hte best investments" for your practice! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Mary Jo
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Birdeye

GREAT customer service - every time! Esasy to use

The reviews don't belong to me. If I leave Brideye all my reviews disappear

Antwort von Birdeye

Hi Mary Jo, we are happy to hear that you have been receiving "GREAT" customer service! Just to clarify that the reviews do belong to you and your business. :) Only on the Birdeye profile page is where you will see Birdeye reviews be deactivated if you choose to deactivate our services. They will not disappear. We just remove the page from the web but if you were to reactivate then we'll turn the page back on and all the reviews will be there. Now any reviews you generate to Google or other third party sites will always stay up there even if you leave Birdeye. Those reviews belong to your company and third party sites, so Birdeye has no control or ownership of those. If you have any more questions please feel free to reach out to me at ciera.saldona@birdeye.com. Thanks so much for being a Birdeye customer!

Regina
Regina
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DON'T MISS OUT!!

Kommentare: In this day and age It's all about the internet and about reading reviews to help make our decisions on just about everything. As a business, you want to attract as many new people as possible but you want them to know from people that are happy and satisfied with the services you provided them. We are a dental office and that's what we were missing. Birdeye provided us with the best customer experience to achieve that! They set everything up and showed us how easy it is to allow our happy and satisfied patients to want to give us a 5-star review! Now we are getting so many new patients calling and stating they just read all the wonderful 5-star reviews and would like to schedule! Birdeye is the best decision!

Everything! What is there not to love! This software is amazing!! Truly, the ease of it is just great! The customer support you get from Birdeye is top notch! If you have been looking around to help your business take off, look no further, this is it!! Birdeye is the BEST!

Nothing! The only thing I can say is that I am sorry we didn't get this sooner!

Antwort von Birdeye

Thanks Regina and Dr. Penny! So happy to hear how you and your patients find BirdEye so easy to use. We love to hear your bringing in so many new patients from your great online reputation! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Jack
Jack
Past-Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A Sad Ending

Kommentare: Birdeye doesn't listen. My overall experience ended with my retirement, effective May 12, 2022. I'm being charged, post-retirement, through January 2023 on a 12-month contract. I no longer require Birdeye's services but Birdeye will not accept cancellation of my account. I can only assume Birdeye expected me to plan my retirement around the existing contract. I can't recommend Birdeye to my colleagues (as I always have in the past); in fact, I'll recommend an alternative platform. The way Birdeye has managed the end of our relationship shows a complete lack of class. Why would I recommend Birdeye to colleagues who are also friends?

The software produced the results we were after.

No complaints about the software, only policy and people.