Über ClearVoice

ClearVoice ist eine Content-Marketing-Software mit einem eingebauten Talentnetzwerk zur Erstellung qualitativ hochwertiger Inhalte in großem Maßstab.

Erfahre mehr über ClearVoice

The layout and design is fairly intuitive. It's easy to build a webpage to showcase my work and it looks nice.

It's hard to know how much to "offer" a prospective writer to generate content.

Bewertungen zu ClearVoice

ClearVoice hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 18 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClearVoice bereits verwendet?

Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Good way to find freelance content creators

The software basically acts as an aggregator to connect brands and freelancers. Works well in that respect, good selection of content creators that make quality stuff.

No major complaints, it does the job and does it well.

Sharon
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great Support, Really Looks Out for Writers

Kommentare: Clearvoice has a steady stream of work which saves me tons of time. I don't have to go out and look for clients nearly as much as I used to because they come to Clearvoice. Since the clients have to pay upfront, the payment is released to me as soon as the article is complete, which means I don't have to chase down payments from yet another client. They also pay more than the average content agency.

It is very easy to use and has a beautiful portfolio page, which I have linked to on my company website as my writing portfolio. Instant pay. The customer support is also top-notch as well. The person I work with on the support team is fast to respond.

The fees they take are very high. I only get 80% of what the client pays for my services.

Freelance Writer/Owner in USA

I used ClearVoice to access writing opportunities as a freelancer but received few projects.

Kommentare: I received a few well-paying writing jobs.

ClearVoice is very easy to use from the freelancer standpoint. Opportunities that match your profile are emailed to you and you simply request to be considered for the opportunity or reject it. The assignments that I did receive were well-defined and paid well.

The simplicity of this program is also its downfall in my opinion. As a freelancer, you are not given the opportunity to promote yourself individually for projects you apply for. In spite of lots of experience writing on many different topics, I often went a month or more without receiving any opportunities and over several years was accepted to write less than five.

Nicki
Freelancer in Australien
Schreiben & Editieren

Your writers will appreciate you using Clearvoice

Kommentare: I'm a writer who has used Clearvoice in diverse capacities for many clients. I have worked with the interface since it originally started and have been impressed with its evolution and stellar customer support. The one lone time I had a support ticket, the issue was resolved (and the interface improved) within mere hours. Accepting assignments and reading through the details is clear and easy. I always feel confident what I have written is what gets to the client, and I also have time to fix mistakes or leave a quick edit after I submit my assignment. The commenting system within Clearvoice is valuable, because I can get client feedback in the same space where I'm writing, without the pain point of having to minimize or switch windows. The design is thoughtful, intuitive and simple enough for anyone to master. The layout is pleasant and elegant, adding to the pleasurable sentiment of taking on a writing assignment. I'd recommend Clearvoice both to assignment editors and writers as a great vehicle for content marketing.

Design, ease of use, user experiencer

Marc
Marc
Director of Marketing in USA

Incredible tool to help standardize our content creation process

Kommentare: Time saved is a big portion of this but also organization of content within one place and a solid set of writers that you can work directly with (instead of working through an intermediary) is a huge plus for us.

ClearVoice does a great job with its platform (that's always improving and making our lives easier), its writer marketplace, and with it's customer support that have been some of the best I've worked with.

There really isn't much but it's worth saying that it is a bit pricey for what it is. If you're a single business creating a small amount of content, it certainly isn't right for you based on the price but if you're doing a large portion of content then this is worth the investment.

Britt
Content Marketing Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Incredible Content Platform That Makes Your Work Life Easier

Kommentare: ClearVoice was the first content platform I had ever used as a freelance writer, so I didn't know what to expect. I quickly discovered how easy it was to navigate, from the early days of profile setup to the later days of submitting assignments. The collaboration process is unbeatable on ClearVoice. You do everything directly in the platform and messaging is a cinch if the writer needs clarification or if the client has a revision request. Assignments are high-quality, payment is efficient, and there is no shortage of writing opportunities. Overall, I have been very impressed with ClearVoice and I use it as my go-to platform to supplement other client work.

ClearVoice takes stress out of the equation for both writers on the hunt for regular freelancing opportunities and companies trying to feed the content marketing beast. It's easy and efficient...definitely a platform you can count on.

No issues to report.

Jacob
Director of Communications in USA

Excellent Small, Mid-Market, and Enterprise Content Solution

Kommentare: The ClearVoice content platform makes it easy to identify industry influencers that your marketing and sales teams are looking to target. Additionally, their content marketplace simplifies the editorial process for your content marketing team. It also allows your team to hire and experiment with a variety of writers and content creators in a more cost effective manner than I have seen on other competitor platforms. Overall, I would recommend ClearVoice to organizations that are looking to make their content stand out'without the struggle of constantly vetting new freelancers or low-quality writers'and without the budget to contract with an expensive agency. Clearvoice is an excellent option for a mid-tier price point, but can produce top quality results with the right concentration.

Easy to understand. Makes managing freelancers much less chaotic.

Occasional glitches, but support typically fixes within 24 hours.

Partner in USA

Excellent Platform for Connecting Content Marketers with Creators

Kommentare: As a content marketer and writer, ClearVoice provides me with the opportunity to work with brands outside of my direct clientele. It's a terrific opportunity to increase my visibility as a content creator and a wonderful way to flex my writing muscle beyond the day-to-day client work I do. ClearVoice is unlike the typical platforms that freelance writers and marketers may use. It's built specifically for the content creation process. ClearVoice is a centralized solution that helps manage content campaigns, assignment expectations, deadlines, editing, and keeps communications clear and transparent between writers and editors/clients. The jobs I've been selected for pay generously compared to those other general freelancer platforms. ClearVoice has taken great care to build a platform for those who take content seriously. I love working in the ClearVoice platform, and I recommend it to writers and brands alike.

It centralizes all the writing assignment details, editor's notes, and communications so that writers and content marketers can stay on the same page.

Brad
Analyst in USA

Great product

Works real fast and it could be faster at times . There are times where it could do more than it does. Overall it is great

It is not always as fast as it needs to be, There needs to be easier navigation at times and that would make things much better

Sumant
Sumant
Brand Enhancer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best for Content Marketing campaigns and tracking

Kommentare: Overall it is a masterpiece for me to use for daily scheduling and managing contents in real time.

I have found this software very useful in managing contents, scheduling it better for every client.

I think feature for analyzing content titles and hashtags can be added to get more hold on content strategies.

Valeria
Student (valeria.flores2@upr.edu institutional address) in Puerto Rico
Schreiben & Editieren, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

ClearVoice review

What I like most about ClearVoice is that it helps freelancers create amazing content and share it in an efficient platform! I think it's so cool how the app is designed and very modern as well.

What I like least about this software is that sometimes I can't get in touch with freelancers easily as I'd like.

Robert
Media Relations Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Looking for Content Writers? - This is Good Software

Kommentare: This software makes it easy to find writers. All you do is enter what type of content (on what subject) you are looking for and ClearVoice searches based on that and offer profiles to select from. Another nice thing is that once the content is created this application is easily integrated with your CMS. We use both WordPress and HubSpot and it works nicely with both of them.

It is nice that there are so many writers and experts to select from. And, as said before, the integration with the CMS is a huge plus.

It's hard to know how much to "offer" a prospective writer to generate content.

Celeste

Content creation in minutes

There are many platforms out there for content marketing and management,but this one has all the tools to manage in just a couple of minutes.

Nothing in particular . The only thing is for sub menus to be shorter because many options maybe are not necessary

Software Engineer in USA

Really good for boosting your sales

It makes creating content very very easy. Just select a writer and a date you need it by and It's there by then!

Sometimes the contents dont come out exactly how you wanted and you still have to spend mass times editing them before publishing.

Arun
Blog Writer in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Freelancer and Blogger

Showcase your portfolio easily with Clear Voice

There are some limitation with Styles but everything is Good.

Sam
Freelance in USA
Animation, Selbstständig

Would be nice if I had any options to seek out work myself

Kommentare: I signed up with ClearVoice as a way to get more freelancing work, but so far it hasn't been helpful.

Biggest problem is I cannot apply for work. I have to wait until a client reaches out to me. And so far I've gotten nothing. I have a good resume and body of work, but because I just put together a page and wait, I have no control over getting work with ClearVoice.

Freelance Writer in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Great Tool

I like that it is a content marketing platform that also connects you with talent.

I have a hard time finding clients to work with because I feel like most of them use it for content marketing, but not connecting with talent to help them produce the content.

Senior Editor in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Clear Voice will get you going in the right direction if you're starting a square one

If you need content and are looking to get going, then this is a good option. You can beat the quality of custom content where it's clear people have spent more time on it. But this is a good option if you're starting out.

It's fairly generic, and there are better options. But you get what you pay for, and the value is OK.