Über Kontentino

Das einfach zu bedienende und intuitive Social-Media-Instrument für eine wirksame Zusammenarbeit und den Genehmigungsprozess zwischen Agenturen und deren Kunden.

Erfahre mehr über Kontentino

It's easy to use and it really helps you out with the different steps in the process.

It's hard to find something that I dislike about Kontentino. Whenever there's an issue or something, there's always someone who's there to help me out.

Bewertungen zu Kontentino

Kontentino hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 184 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kontentino bereits verwendet?

Tania
Tania
Account Manager in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Only Full Solution We Found For LinkedIn

Kommentare: Automated a lot of our menial tasks and client chasing, allowing us to focus more on strategy.

It's the only platform at this time that schedules videos on LinkedIn and can tag company profiles. It has sped up client approval time drastically. The time our team spends on posting for clients has been reduced by a significant amount. The limited client access for approval is nifty and the fact that they cannot view the internal team comments on the posts. The support instant chat is very much instant.

We're awaiting the LinkedIn reporting tool to go live. This will unlock new levels of this incredible platform.

Daniel
Communications Officer in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Social Media Manager

Kommentare: A vital part of any experience for us is good customer service, and the staff are so friendly and helpful at all times. I love that in tech support chats we can use gifs and emoticons - it just sets such a wonderful tone. Great service and excellent price for this tool - price is especially important to us as a charity.

I love Kontentino's calendar system and how easy it is to use. We don't have a lot of time to mess around with complex systems when posting to our social media networks, and Kontentino makes it so easy to do in a very visual way. One of the largest positives for me is being able to quickly duplicate posts onto other social media platforms without messing around with them, just a few clicks and you're done! Adding Kontentino into our workflows has been really easy and actually saves us time and effort. There's lots of features that are available that I look forward to using, such as insights and reporting. Kontentino gets the brilliant basics correct so well, which is the most important thing: being able to schedule posts, upload multiple photos (and save them on their own galleries), and being able to set up other users so we can work collaboratively.

Nothing - there's no changes from us and it does exactly what we want to. At anytime where I've been unsure if there's a feature missing or I can't find, the staff have always been on hand to help me.

Monika
Social Media Manager in Polen
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's the best

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The best application for working with content and the easiest method of accepting posts. on top of this, very helpful service and quick intervention, as consultants are available for chat. for me personally there is no better tool

I dont know because everything its ok, its really great

RICKY
HOD Conversational Marketing in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Conversational Marketer

Ease of use as well as connecting profiles.

Messaging aspect kept breaking with no resolution

Bob
Commander in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Revolutionizing agency collaboration in social media management

Kommentare: Kontentino has significantly transformed the way my digital agency handles social media management. Its unique features allow for seamless collaboration among team members across various client accounts, offering a level of organization and efficiency that other platforms couldn't provide. The ability to assign specific team members to relevant platforms and the dual communication channels for team and client interactions streamline the approval process, making it an indispensable tool for agencies dealing with multiple clients and diverse social media profiles.

The decision to opt for Kontentino was driven by its unparalleled capacity to manage multiple clients' social media setups within a single platform. The unique feature of assigning team members to specific platforms, coupled with the dual-channel communication for internal and client approvals, provided the structured workflow we needed. Furthermore, Kontentino's exceptional customer support, clear roadmap, and commitment to continual improvement were key factors in our choice, making it the perfect tool for agencies seeking to optimize their social media management processes.

While Kontentino offers a robust set of features, one potential downside is the cost associated with acquiring additional tools. The platform operates on an add-on basis, which means that as your agency's needs grow, the costs can accumulate. This is a common trait among various platforms, but it's something to consider when budgeting for a social media management tool.

Daniel
CEO in Belgien

Angecy use

Kommentare: Kontentino is incredibly user-friendly. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, which has significantly reduced the time we spend on training new team members on the platform. It also integrates seamlessly with multiple social media platforms, allowing us to schedule and publish posts with just a few clicks.

The scheduling features of Kontentino are truly outstanding. We can plan our clients' social media campaigns in advance, and the platform alerts us if there are any conflicts or overlaps in the content we are scheduling. This has saved us countless hours of manual work and has made our team much more efficient.

The seats are limited but this is easily increased for an extra cost

Ellen
Social Media Manager in Belgien

Very kontent!

Kommentare: I've been using Kontentino for a couple of years now and it made my life, and that of my colleagues, a lot easier.

It helped organised an entire team on one client and content plan. No needless or lost e-mails anymore. All your assets on one place where-ever you are. A real time saver too! Btw, fabulous customer service that is really focused on making a good product that works for everyone.

Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great planning tool

Kommentare: We use the app for 2 Facebook accounts and Linkedin internally in the company and we are totally satisfied. Everything works perfect and in case there is any problem, Support team ia always ready to help you.

We have been using Kontentino for more than a year and so far this is very useful for us. Support is great, quick and very helpful!

There is still missing a proper mobile app with complete funcionality and maybe other plans could be introduced (more users but less accounts).

Antwort von Kontentino

Thanks a lot for the kind words ;) Please ask our support for early access to new version of our Mobile app with planning functionalities (not only workflow). If there is no plan fitting your needs please also suggest this to our support. They might find a solution for you. Best!

Tanya
Co-founder in Österreich
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great social media management for agencies

Kommentare: At the moment, Kontentino is less mature than competitors such as Hootsuite. However, they are working fast to add needed functionality. Their team is very open to customer input and the service is fantastic.

Easy scheduling of social media posts; approval workflows & ease of use with clients

Still lacks some functionalities such as community management

Lara
Lara
Strategy and marketing consultant in Kanada
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super helpful for social media management

Planning content with calendar view and easily getting client feedback and or approval

Being able to plan content ideas in a calendar view (and export in pdf the idea canvas) and transposing them into posting calendar when needed

Abigail
Abigail
Social Media Specialist in Kenia
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Interesting Social Media Management tool with Budget Allocation Options

Kommentare: I created and scheduled my first post to Facebook and set it to go out at 10:15am, however at 10:18am, it still read 'scheduled', on looking at it I realized that the time zone was set to Pacific Midway Rather than EAT. Fixing it wasn't really a problem, however, there isn't a way to automatically change the time zone to each SM profile or 'channel' as it's called on Kontentino. To change the time zone, I'll have to go to each channel and change the time zones individually, which is worrying as I work with numerous clients and I manage their Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. It would be a hassle to do that individually. I contacted them and Bo the CEO said the time zone should automatically set to my location, however, he would get the developers to look into it. I'm not sure if they fixed it as I'd already set it manually, but the quick response was a definite plus. Another feature I had issues with was the fact that unlike Hootsuite, Buffer, and CoSchedule, I couldn't select multiple channels and send a post to them automatically. This meant that I had to create a post in one channel e.g. Facebook, copy the post and then select another channel e.g. Twitter, and paste it there. It would have been easier to be able to select them at once and make the post. Posts on a channel can be 'grouped' or placed into a "content plan" e.g. I can create a content plan for December 2016, for holidays, for a specific product etc. It is easy to clone the content plan on a Facebook channel to another Facebook channel. However, my account for some reason didn't give me the option to clone to twitter. Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would. There are several features that make Kontentino standout from the crowd, such as its collaboration and planning abilities. Kontentino allows you to keep images and assets for inspiration. I also love its collaboration feature as it allows you to work with your client or your team at every state of your social campaign. And when your post is ready, Kontentino allows you to send it to your client for approval or to Facebook/twitter. Another MAJOR feature is the ability to allocate budget to the post to keep track of expenses, such as the budget for boosted posts as well as any other expense the campaign would incur. This is good because it lets you evenly spread your client budget before the campaign/posts go live.

The Inspiration feature The Collaboration feature The Budget Allocation feature

The bugs in my account made me wonder if I was the only who experienced these problems, as minor as they may be. I wish the Albums feature could serve as a fully functional digital asset manager, not just for uploaded posts images and videos but to store images and videos for future use like MavSocial.

Zuzana
Social Media manager in Tschechien
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kontentino my daily helper!

Kommentare: I´m carring about 15 profiles on FB and 5 profile on Instagram. I use Kontentino every single day for planning, preparing creating post on social media profiles.

My favourite new´s is button schedule all. When me and my colleague prepare content plan for next period, I can push only one button. Perfect.

I would lide schedule post on instagram in basic version.

Nikolina
Social Media Manager in Kroatien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Social Media friendly tool :)

Kommentare: The mail goal of Kontentino for me is easy and user friendly calendar options. It does what I need it to do :)

Very friendly staff, always ready to help! I love their social media calendar and reporting possibilites. It was easy to implement Kontentino into our daily routine.

There is no such thing, Kontentino offers everything that is possible at this point.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A scheduling tool simplifying my every day

Kommentare: With my team we manage 10 social media profiles which without Kontentino would be a mess :) This way we have a great overview over what's happening and can easily cooperate. So thank you!

The best added value is the simplicity of use. The design of the app actually makes it fun to "work" and supports creativity. I love that Kontentino often releases new features, such as the integration with Creator Studio, that make it even easier and more effective to manage my company's social media channels.

It occasionally happens that the post doesn't get scheduled on the first try and there are some limitations like the number of photos that can be uploaded at once to LinkedIn but to me they are small things and if there is a problem the customer support replies really quickly, I really enjoy the chat window in the app.

Antwort von Kontentino

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It helps us to build even more valuable and joyful tool for you. Bo

Laura
Communications in Belgien
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect social media tool for our small organisation

It's easy to use and they offer amazing & quick customer service! We've been using the software since 2018 so we've seen the tool and its features grow and evolve. Even when there is a small technical issue, the team is always there to support you and provide you with a solution.

No cons . For our needs, Kontentino offers everything we need in an easy way!

Barbora
Public & Business Relations in Tschechien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kontentino is exactly the tool, we were looking for...

It is well-arranged, easy to use, you can plan ahead, make comments and approve (or not) posts. We also love automated publishing and the analytics and reporting.

The only thing, that we struggled with, were the expenses - we have quite a big team with every member the costs get higher. But then we found out that it`s worth it.

Iveta
Marketing Specialist in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I vote for Kontentino

Kommentare: I like Kontentino very much. It's easy and nice to use. I like how it looks. You can manage all social networks from one place. Posting is better for me from Kontentino then from a certain social network.

- Great Customer Support - Nice environment - Easy to use - Good Analytics - Nice look - Useful tools

I know it is not possible anywhere (Buffer, ...) but it would be great to be able to tag persons directly from Kontentino as there already is an "approved" connection between Kontentino and certain social network.

Thomas
Ads manager in Belgien

Great tool

Kontentino is a great tool for social media marketing. With Kontentino I have more freedom to work on my own and to design my own content strategy. I like the fact that it's easy to use, it has a nice interface, there are lots of options, and you can create custom content for each social network that suits your needs.

Nothing to report. I am satisfied with the product. I or anyone from our team have not had any issues.

Veronika
creative manager in Slowakei

Kontentino forever

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy to use this tool, it really help us. Also we like competitor analysis.

We use this product ever since. We like it way it works, its simple and our clients understand it easily.

As they are improving all the time, there is really nothing we dont like.

Petra
Social Media Manager in Slowakei
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and easy to understand

Kommentare: I like it a lot. It was very easy to start using Kontentino. I highly recommend it.

What I like the most is the easiness of use.

I really don't like a mobile app. I consider it useless. It misses some features which are important for me.

Susanne
Owner in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best online platform

Kommentare: Very good.
Very helpful people.

Easy to use Saves a lot of time Good overview

Not much. I would be very pleased if they expended the tool with a newsletter option where you can use the posts for the content.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Perfect tool

The way you can interact with client for social media the way you can have everything under control

they integrate all features the customer can expect so I don't have any complain about it

Veronika
Slowakei
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool, helped us a lot

Kommentare: We've been using Kontentino for some time now, and it's very user-friendly and effective. It helps us manage our content marketing and communicate efficiently with each other in our company as well as with our clients. Everything is a lot more organised and streamlined now. We are very happy with the tool, and our clients are satisfied with it, too.

Easy to use, intuitive, efficient, great features for collaboration and communication.

No cons so far

Francine
Francine
Marketing Manager in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for collaboration

Kommentare: Very satisfied.

Very clear in communication with both the team and the clients. Everything in one place.

Direct publishing is not always possible

Žaneta
Social Media Specialist in Tschechien

Happy to work with it

Kommentare: It makes my work smooth and easier. I love that I don't have to communicate with clients through e-mail or some spreadsheet.

- easy communication with clients - easy communication with colleagues - everything at one place - customer care

- approving proces with clients (only because of amount of e-mails)