Über Kontentino

Das einfach zu bedienende und intuitive Social-Media-Instrument für eine wirksame Zusammenarbeit und den Genehmigungsprozess zwischen Agenturen und deren Kunden.

Erfahre mehr über Kontentino

It is very easy to use Kontentino. If you also look at the price it is a very reasonable price in comparison to other softwares.

It's hard to find something that I dislike about Kontentino. Whenever there's an issue or something, there's always someone who's there to help me out.

Bewertungen zu Kontentino

Kontentino hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 149 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kontentino bereits verwendet?

Valerija B.
Valerija B.
Founder and CEO in Serbien

Absolutely unique platform for quality, if you want a serious Social Media work with clients

Kommentare: Increase in quality, engagement, organic number of followers.

I have tested almost all platforms that you can find on the web, as I'm working online from 1999. There are some great solutions for publishing and also analysis, tracking, really great solutions. And they are famous too. But when it comes to the crucial phase of preparing for Social Media, like content creation and planning, Kontentino is unique. You can save your ideas, work on them, reuse what you've already done, you can even translate through Kontentino for the international brands. You can check with your team every step (defined perfectly), like content creator, graphic designer, who is collaborating with the team. All the features are wonderful. You can add the logo and place it on the image in Kontentino. You can have albums, categories, tags, plan your budget, get the approval. It's incredible the list of features you can choose from and make your own "formula" for work, documenting every step of the process. It's for serious work and serious results. My secret "check up" with Kontentino is when I have a client that loves to be organized, love perfectionism and diligence, I know that the last step, the ability to make right decisions is there, as well as 99% for success! You can use it for Twitter (I've started with), Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. And last but not least, the support is fantastic! This platform comes from the experience and is the Solution for your needs when it comes to working with clients! That's why it's so good.

Just one thing that I can say I don't like and I have asked if possible to get it better. I'd like to be able to organize my albums better. Like having options to name it in numeric order and by category also.

Daniel A.
Communications Officer in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Social Media Manager

Kommentare: A vital part of any experience for us is good customer service, and the staff are so friendly and helpful at all times. I love that in tech support chats we can use gifs and emoticons - it just sets such a wonderful tone. Great service and excellent price for this tool - price is especially important to us as a charity.

I love Kontentino's calendar system and how easy it is to use. We don't have a lot of time to mess around with complex systems when posting to our social media networks, and Kontentino makes it so easy to do in a very visual way. One of the largest positives for me is being able to quickly duplicate posts onto other social media platforms without messing around with them, just a few clicks and you're done! Adding Kontentino into our workflows has been really easy and actually saves us time and effort. There's lots of features that are available that I look forward to using, such as insights and reporting. Kontentino gets the brilliant basics correct so well, which is the most important thing: being able to schedule posts, upload multiple photos (and save them on their own galleries), and being able to set up other users so we can work collaboratively.

Nothing - there's no changes from us and it does exactly what we want to. At anytime where I've been unsure if there's a feature missing or I can't find, the staff have always been on hand to help me.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Buffer und Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kontentino: The price, third party recommendation, free trial.

Heinrich H.
Online Marketing in Deutschland

I like it

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

We are a fast growing fitness company with many studios. Every week we are getting bigger and bigger. So we need a tool to post fitness-articles to the facebook of all our studios. Its easy to plan them into different groups and easy to put new studios in our posting plan

At the moment i am totally satisfied with kontentino

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: KUKU

Warum Kontentino gewählt wurde: Because we are growing faster and faster. So I needed a tool with unlimited accounts. So I dont have to change business plans every time

Zuvor genutzte Software: KUKU

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kontentino: Unlimited social media profiles

Mads B.
Marketing Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Snapshot of the future

Kommentare: Our small team is better off using Kontentino to keep track of all digital content

I can see all of our upcoming posts in a calendar view and can find holes in content easily.

Functionality between phone and desktop isn’t perfect.

Lara G.
Lara G.
Strategy and marketing consultant in Kanada
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Super helpful for social media management

Planning content with calendar view and easily getting client feedback and or approval

Being able to plan content ideas in a calendar view (and export in pdf the idea canvas) and transposing them into posting calendar when needed

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Later und Hootsuite

Warum Kontentino gewählt wurde: I found it more user-friendly and I liked the approval process of posts with clients

Zuvor genutzte Software: Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kontentino: Price, user experience, reviews, approval process

Ellen P.
Social Media Manager in Belgien

Very kontent!

Kommentare: I've been using Kontentino for a couple of years now and it made my life, and that of my colleagues, a lot easier.

It helped organised an entire team on one client and content plan. No needless or lost e-mails anymore. All your assets on one place where-ever you are. A real time saver too! Btw, fabulous customer service that is really focused on making a good product that works for everyone.

Digital Marketing Specialist in Frankreich
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great planning tool

Kommentare: We use the app for 2 Facebook accounts and Linkedin internally in the company and we are totally satisfied. Everything works perfect and in case there is any problem, Support team ia always ready to help you.

We have been using Kontentino for more than a year and so far this is very useful for us. Support is great, quick and very helpful!

There is still missing a proper mobile app with complete funcionality and maybe other plans could be introduced (more users but less accounts).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ZoomSphere

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kontentino: Available options and price - quality ratio was perfect fo us. Moreover, Support was helpful and respondive from the beginning.

Antwort von Kontentino

Thanks a lot for the kind words ;) Please ask our support for early access to new version of our Mobile app with planning functionalities (not only workflow). If there is no plan fitting your needs please also suggest this to our support. They might find a solution for you. Best!

Tanya G.
Co-founder in Österreich

Great social media management for agencies

Kommentare: At the moment, Kontentino is less mature than competitors such as Hootsuite. However, they are working fast to add needed functionality. Their team is very open to customer input and the service is fantastic.

Easy scheduling of social media posts; approval workflows & ease of use with clients

Still lacks some functionalities such as community management

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kontentino: I previously used Hootsuite at another company. I chose Kontentino because it met our most urgent needs, scheduling and approval, at a better price.

Tania B.
Tania B.
Account Manager in Südafrika

The Only Full Solution We Found For LinkedIn

Kommentare: Automated a lot of our menial tasks and client chasing, allowing us to focus more on strategy.

It's the only platform at this time that schedules videos on LinkedIn and can tag company profiles. It has sped up client approval time drastically. The time our team spends on posting for clients has been reduced by a significant amount. The limited client access for approval is nifty and the fact that they cannot view the internal team comments on the posts. The support instant chat is very much instant.

We're awaiting the LinkedIn reporting tool to go live. This will unlock new levels of this incredible platform.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Marketing Hub und Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kontentino: It offered features that the other platforms don't yet. These schedulers are only limited by the LinkedIn API. Kontentino seems to remain at the forefront of features.

Egidio R.
Egidio R.
project manager in Italien

Excellent platform for managing social publishing plans

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The management flow of the editorial plan and approval processes, both within the team and towards customers, is really very interesting. Also excellent in managing tasks for graphic designers, photographers, etc.

The UI should be improved. However, the development team often releases improvements, so I think it will improve over time

Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist in Kenia
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Interesting Social Media Management tool with Budget Allocation Options

Kommentare: I created and scheduled my first post to Facebook and set it to go out at 10:15am, however at 10:18am, it still read 'scheduled', on looking at it I realized that the time zone was set to Pacific Midway Rather than EAT. Fixing it wasn't really a problem, however, there isn't a way to automatically change the time zone to each SM profile or 'channel' as it's called on Kontentino. To change the time zone, I'll have to go to each channel and change the time zones individually, which is worrying as I work with numerous clients and I manage their Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. It would be a hassle to do that individually. I contacted them and Bo the CEO said the time zone should automatically set to my location, however, he would get the developers to look into it. I'm not sure if they fixed it as I'd already set it manually, but the quick response was a definite plus. Another feature I had issues with was the fact that unlike Hootsuite, Buffer, and CoSchedule, I couldn't select multiple channels and send a post to them automatically. This meant that I had to create a post in one channel e.g. Facebook, copy the post and then select another channel e.g. Twitter, and paste it there. It would have been easier to be able to select them at once and make the post. Posts on a channel can be 'grouped' or placed into a "content plan" e.g. I can create a content plan for December 2016, for holidays, for a specific product etc. It is easy to clone the content plan on a Facebook channel to another Facebook channel. However, my account for some reason didn't give me the option to clone to twitter. Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would. There are several features that make Kontentino standout from the crowd, such as its collaboration and planning abilities. Kontentino allows you to keep images and assets for inspiration. I also love its collaboration feature as it allows you to work with your client or your team at every state of your social campaign. And when your post is ready, Kontentino allows you to send it to your client for approval or to Facebook/twitter. Another MAJOR feature is the ability to allocate budget to the post to keep track of expenses, such as the budget for boosted posts as well as any other expense the campaign would incur. This is good because it lets you evenly spread your client budget before the campaign/posts go live.

The Inspiration feature The Collaboration feature The Budget Allocation feature

The bugs in my account made me wonder if I was the only who experienced these problems, as minor as they may be. I wish the Albums feature could serve as a fully functional digital asset manager, not just for uploaded posts images and videos but to store images and videos for future use like MavSocial.

Ila T.
COO in Kolumbien

The ideal tool for planning and approving content

Kommentare: We've been using it for over a year and we could't be happier of having such an extremely useful tool! We are so happy we are now supporting Kontentino with feedback on how to make it even better.

The user interface is pretty easy to use. It's easy to have an overview of what's coming up and the approval activity es great.

Sometimes we wish we could have all the features for posting content as there is in creator studio from FB, such as polls, etc. Yet I don't know how feasible this is. There are some things to improve in terms of user experience, but with the help of our team we are providing feedback directly to Kontentino and the are very receptive.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kontentino: Usability, approvals and value for money.

Antwort von Kontentino

Thanks, Ila for your kind words. We would love to provide you more post formats such as the mentioned polls. Unfortunately, Facebook does not provide API for some of the formats. Bo

Alan M.
Social Media Manager in Mexiko

Excellent for Social Media Management

Kommentare: I´m scheduling a lot of our content through Kontentino and sending it for approval.

Kontentino is really useful because you can schedule content that you can´t on other platforms: instagram stories, instagram carousels, some twitter videos and some facebook formats. The approval flow is easy to use.

The interface is not that user friendly, specially on the app.

Antwort von Kontentino

Thanks a lot, Alan for your feedback. We are planning to improve the user interface and add more functionalities to the mobile app in 2020. You can see our road map here: http://kontentino.com/roadmap Or watch our Livestream where we reveal our plans for 2020. https://www.facebook.com/kontentino/videos/761240394696703/

Zuzana P.
Social Media manager in Tschechien
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kontentino my daily helper!

Kommentare: I´m carring about 15 profiles on FB and 5 profile on Instagram. I use Kontentino every single day for planning, preparing creating post on social media profiles.

My favourite new´s is button schedule all. When me and my colleague prepare content plan for next period, I can push only one button. Perfect.

I would lide schedule post on instagram in basic version.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Buffer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kontentino: Was cheaper than Buffer.

Lenneke S.
Director Digital & Platform Partnerships in Niederlande

Kontentino is great!

The ease of collaboration both internally and externally with our client is great. It's also an inexpensive alternative to more well-known social media management tools - and also one that has less legacy features that don't work on mobile.

These are some very minor things: the fact that the calendar doesn't automatically refreshes in the background while you're working on it is the one thing that I would love to change - it saves me from having to refresh manually to see any collaborator's changes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Emplifi Social Marketing Cloud, Hootsuite und Falcon.io

Nikolina J.
Social Media Manager in Kroatien

Social Media friendly tool :)

Kommentare: The mail goal of Kontentino for me is easy and user friendly calendar options. It does what I need it to do :)

Very friendly staff, always ready to help! I love their social media calendar and reporting possibilites. It was easy to implement Kontentino into our daily routine.

There is no such thing, Kontentino offers everything that is possible at this point.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Marketing Hub und Buffer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kontentino: Price, some features and recommendation.

Marcelina P.
Marketing Consultant in Polen

Amazing tool for team collaboration!

There're many different tools for scheduling posts among social media platforms, but not many of them put so much effort into team collaboration. Kontentino developed our communication process and saved a lot of time. What's more, customer support is brilliant.

Sometimes we find problems with mentioning other Facebook profiles or people.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Buffer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kontentino: We choose Kontentino because of the opportunity to collaborate with the whole team while preparing content for social media.

Eva-maria F.
content creator in Schweiz

ma feedback to this tool

Kommentare: in the beginning it was a bit tricky - like always when u get a new tool.... but the handling is coming so fast and the support is always there - so u never have the feeling of beeing alone.... sometimes when u load videos it takes a bit longer but yeah - in this times of worldwideconnection i think its normal - like having rush hour. we are always super informed about latest news and updates.
so in summary i would say: its a super tool, if u have to work on this different plattforms. It gives u the possibility of a good organized daily flow.

i am fan of the customer support. they are very fast and professional. let it flow

in LinkedIn its not possible to plan videoposts - but the technical team gave us the button 4 videoplaning to have a better overview

Antwort von Kontentino

Thanks, Eva for the kind words. Unfortunately, Scheduling Videos to LinkedIn Personal profiles is not possible because LinkedIn does not provide such API. You can still schedule LinkedIn videos to Company profiles. We are keeping an eye on every LinkedIn API update. So hoping to provide this missing API soon. Bo

Adrian W.
Social Media Manager in Polen
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

First choice social media management tool!

- Easy to use - Planning with calendar view - Clear and good work mobile app - A lot of planning features - Workflow options - FB link customization options - good price

Will be nice to have some features to planning non-social media task, like articles on blog or promo campaing

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AgoraPulse

Warum Kontentino gewählt wurde: More social media planning options, better price

Zuvor genutzte Software: CoSchedule

Junior Marketing Consultant in Tschechien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A scheduling tool simplifying my every day

Kommentare: With my team we manage 10 social media profiles which without Kontentino would be a mess :) This way we have a great overview over what's happening and can easily cooperate. So thank you!

The best added value is the simplicity of use. The design of the app actually makes it fun to "work" and supports creativity. I love that Kontentino often releases new features, such as the integration with Creator Studio, that make it even easier and more effective to manage my company's social media channels.

It occasionally happens that the post doesn't get scheduled on the first try and there are some limitations like the number of photos that can be uploaded at once to LinkedIn but to me they are small things and if there is a problem the customer support replies really quickly, I really enjoy the chat window in the app.

Antwort von Kontentino

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It helps us to build even more valuable and joyful tool for you. Bo

Katerina P.
Digital Communication Manager in Tschechien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great UI

It's easy to use. Works better that Hootsuite or Sproutsocial in tagging and preparing the preview of a post. I'm keen on the layout, it's easier for orientaton than similar tools. The customer support is always ready to help and very proactive.

I am missing the analytics for Twitter and LinkedIn, which could be hopefully introduced in 2020.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sprout Social, Buffer und Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kontentino: Easier to use. Preview is nicer. More options when preparing the post (uploading more photos, tagging). The customer support is always there ready to help.

Antwort von Kontentino

Thanks a lot for the feedback Katerina. Improving analytics and adding more channels into it is one of our priorities for the first half of 2020. You can keep track of the progress on our public roadmap. http://kontentino.com/roadmap Bo

Stephany V.
Stephany V.
Social Media Manager in Belgien

Great customer care and very easy to use!

Kommentare: The team behind Kontentino is great. Their customer centric thinking is a real added value.
The tool itself is constantly improving, new features are implanted and it really makes my work easier, it's also more efficient for the client. As well, all feedback and older versions are available and visible, nothing will get lost in emails and exceldocs.

- It's very easy to use. Clients, copywriters, .. For everybody it's very straight forward - It looks good and professional - There is a good overview of all the pages and the posts - Customer care replies almost directly and always helps you out - The team is willing to think along for future features.

- There is a delay in the notifications , but this is only 15 minutes.

Juraj H.
Juraj H.
online marketer in Slowakei
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent social media solution for companies

We use Kontentino as a social media publishing tool in Exponea. I like how easy it is to use - it represents a great way for any business to syndicate their content to all the major social networks. When it comes to organizing and executing on your content strategy, you would be hard pressed to find a solution better than Kontentino. The scheduling and integrations make it easy to share your content across channels in order to make sure you increase the reach of your audience. I also appreciate the smooth approval process of the post - from copy creation, graphic design, final approval by management and scheduling.

Calendar view for multiple social media accounts is much appreciated, since we are using various social media channels.

Krister N.
Social Media Marketer in Estland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kontentino Review

Kommentare: Kontentino really helps with this working from home to keep everyone updated and keep the flow of scheduling the posts really nice and tight.

I feel that everything in Kontentino is really helping me daily to juggle with the planning of social media on all platforms that we use and also reporting things as well. Having used Kontentino for almost 3 years now it really is amazing.

Right now I don't really know what I would like to approve.

Lisette V.
Online marketeer in Niederlande
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

De juiste software voor je social media kalenders

Kommentare: Een handige tool me enorm veel voordelen en door een gestroomlijnde workflow tijd te besparen voor het inplannen van social media berichten.

De functionaliteit om meerdere kalenders in te plannen met berichten en deze vooruit te plannen met de tool Creator Studio vanuit Facebook voor verschillende bedrijven.

Ik heb nog geen echte nadelen ervaren met Kontentino, ze slagen er namelijk altijd in om Moddit te doen verbazen.