Über Customer Frontlines

Qualtrics CustomerXM macht es Unternehmen leicht, jeden wichtigen Moment der Kundenerfahrung zu überwachen, darauf zu reagieren, und zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über Customer Frontlines

The feature set is reasonable for the price point, and analytics go far beyond cheaper or free tools such as Google forms.

With so much functionality it can be easy to mess up logic in surveys. Also sharing across surveys is a pain and doesn't allow you to transfer ownership.

Bewertungen zu Customer Frontlines

Customer Frontlines hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 246 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Customer Frontlines bereits verwendet?

Ryan
Ryan
Senior Research Analyst in USA
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Qualtrics is my favorite survey engine

Kommentare: I have had a really positive experience with Qualtrics. When I have to draft a survey, Qualtrics is my first choice.

I liked that I was able to provide individual surveys to all of my respondents. I also liked that there were robust features available to show specific questions to specific respondents based on their feedback.

There was a big learning curve to figure out their own language for embedded text and stuff. I will say that I was very impressed with their customer service reps. Very easy to reach and very helpful.

Prathamesh
Prathamesh
Team lead manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Survey platform with features and functionality with ease of use.

Kommentare: Overall, Qualtrics is an excellent survey tool. It is standard survey tool for market research firms and universities where the aim to collect data using an interactive yet ease to use platform. Basic data visualization is good for keeping track of the descriptives. Customer support comes at a price though works well if your firm is inclined to make Qualtrics use efficient. Managing multiple projects is a piece of cake for this tool. Making the process effective and efficient is an another benefit. Qualtrics helps researcher to build a solid foundation of a chain of projects that they can lead from a single library. The benefits of Qualtrics overweigh the pros making it an ideal survey tool for researchers. Overall, Qualtrics is highly recommended to users.

Qualtrics customer experience is a great survey to measure customer satisfaction using the online survey tool. It is very flexible and very functional with a very user friendly layout to help build better surveys for customers and participants. Building surveys is painless and requires minimum knowledge. It is easy to create surveys using the drag and drop option with many features which help you select the question type. In one of the projects that I recently completed I was able to use the semantic differential scale function for understanding how people evaluate a new product concept on its strength and weakness. Other scales are also accessible for other question types. In another project that I completed I did use nominal scale for dichotomous questions, ordinal scale for rank order questions, and likert scale for likeliness questions. It was great experience having so many features available to customize in Qualtrics. Qualtrics allows you to create and store surveys. When you store surveys you can actually store the whole survey as well as store individual sections, blocks, and questions. It is very easy to replicate the sections and blocks from one survey to other. Surveys can be shared between different projects. At my workplace we maintain a shared library with survey templates and we also maintain a personal library for current and former projects. Overall building, storing, and recreating surveys is great feature of qualtrics customer experience.

Qualtrics is a great tool with features and functionality, but it is sometimes hard for everybody to get a hang of it. Some users require training on certain features, customer support is a great help for those queries, but it comes at an additional cost. Also, the wait times are very long . Qualtrics is a high cost tool and it doesn't have many packages to choose from. Small and midsize research firms should look for low cost basic tools for their surveys if they are not looking for sophisticated solutions. Qualtrics offers wide range of sophisticated solution which includes different type of scale, questions, visualization display etc. Many companies are not interested in such solutions they are happy with basic solution with basic questions which can lead to descriptive statistics. For such firms Qualtrics packages would be expensive. For advance statistics methods like regression, factor analysis, etc. The data analysis and data cleaning options offered by Quatrics are very insufficient. This mainly happens for scientific studies which involve complex multivariate statistics. Sometimes there is an issue with its adaptability with different browsers, we had this issue at our workplace where qualtrics wasn't working that fine with internet explorer. External panel management tools find it hard to integrate with qualtrics and this remains a huge challenge to overcome if an external vendor is used for sample management. Reporting capabilities are very limited to graphs.

Sean
Professo in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Qualtrics for survey and data analysis

Kommentare: This is something I have to use on the job because we have an institutional license but it is one of my least favorite software packages on campus. It's not awful; I'm just not a fan in general.

Qualtrics has become essential to the operation of my university. Virtually all elections/surveys/etc are done via this platform. I use it to perform exit interviews of student classes, for masters student committee's assessment of a thesis defense and other related functions. Search committees use Qulatrics during the hiring of candidates when our faculty needs to polled about their opinions.

I am not a fan of the actual survey taking experience. I've had issues where the touch pad on m laptop has accidentally changed a selection I made, and it was submitted without me realizing it. The UI looks nice but is clunkier than it lets on. Also, these surveys are not good about (i) communicating their length, and (ii) allowing users to go back and change an answer. I find (i) is a bigger issue in a long survey where you are under the impression that you'll have a final field to respond. Sometimes it just abruptly ends,.

Philanthropie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Our organisation wide survey tool

Kommentare: Use for both internal and external engagement.

Very flexible tool which can be used both internally and externally. Compliant with data retirements of our organisation and legislation. Easy analysis of responses. Lots of pre-sets which help new users define their survey needs. Good value for money tool.

Some parts of the tool are a bit clunky for example the survey upload feature, which for the type of surveys we do, doesn't work very well and often rejects.

Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We love Qualtrics for CustomerXM

Kommentare: Our experience has been great. They were great to work with during our implementation and are always willing to work with us on a project or if we have questions.

it is easy to use, easy to learn and mostly importantly it is adaptable and customizable.

Nothing really, the software stands on its own.

Hannah
Clerical Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Qualtrics - the best for surveys!

Kommentare: Qualtrics is, in my opinion, the most capable and flexible software for survey creation. If you have money in the budget, buy this, you will not regret it.

Qualtrics can be customized in basically an infinite amount of ways. My institution uses qualtrics for everything from very short to very long surveys, research studies, and more. Also, users can customize it so that it has their businesses logo/color. It can be 100% personalized.

I have not found anything I dislike about qualities. It works perfectly for me as both a survey-taker and a creator.

Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Makes surveys simple

Qualtrics is very user friendly and has a clean, organized interface. It gives every survey a look of professionalism. It also streamlines the data collection process.

The cost of renewing every year can be a deterrent

Bryce
Bryce
Assistant Director for Institutional Assessment in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Great People

Kommentare: As a higher education professional, we have to process students accurately and efficiently, and qualtrics has helped us creatively do this on a number of levels. We also gather and report out on student satisfaction concerns, as well as marketing and needs analyses. The system is extremely versatile, so there are countless applications that can help guide the work we do in higher educational settings. This is a premium product that requires a premium investment from your organization; however, once you've made this investment, you'll find that they have thought of almost everything from an end-user perspective, and have made a very friendly yet robust product, a difficult balance to strike in a competitive industry.

Customer Service turns out to be a huge part of any user experience, but as a Brand Administrator, I was always getting requests from people in my organization about Qualtrics. I always found them to be readily available and willing to field whatever crazy request I was asking about. There are several high-quality survey and analytics tools on the market, but Qualtrics has really set itself apart by investing heavily into it's customer experience resources (physical, digital, and human) to round out a solid overall experience.

As an social science research scientist, I found that there are a few "hard coded" defaults in the system that do not really align with common research practice. There are not a ton, but one is the coded values of Likert-type items; because the default setting is Very Satisfied = 1 and Very Disatisfied = 7, I have to customize all of my subsequent items in my surveys to ensure that my averages or "TOP TWO" results meet what I expect. This is not a serious matter in the end because I'm aware of it, but I got burned by this a few times in the past and it cost me a good bit of time.

Kristen
Kristen
Graduate Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Qualtrics support has always been helpful when I have a question about their software!

Kommentare: I'm using this software to do a thesis project, and it has allowed me to do everything I need in a way that is simple and intuitive and that I can mostly do myself with no assistance.

The best part is the "survey flow" feature. It has allowed me to do everything I need to do for my projects, like assign different questions to certain conditions, and it is laid out in such a way that I can see how everything should work in a way that makes sense.

Some of the features could stand to be more customizable. For example, I wanted to send my participants an e-mail to do a second survey 2 days after they had completed the first survey, but there is no option for 2 days and you cannot input a custom amount of time. So, I've had to manually send e-mails each time, which has become cumbersome.

Matthew
Matthew
Technology Business Management Consultant - Technology Finance in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Survey Software

Kommentare: Overall qualtrics has been my go to survey tool to capture data from my stakeholders. This is a well-thought out to that helps me capture the data I need to be more effective as a consultant.

Qualtrics provides a unique level of flex-ability and design features when it comes to creating a survey. Additionally really like how easy it is to dump the data results into a variety of other programs from additional analysis / validation. This is my go to software when I need to capture a wide range of data from my stakeholders.

When it comes to customizing the aesthetics of a survey, it is a little bit cumbersome. The UI as it relates to customization, could use some moderate tweaking.

Daniel
CRM Specialist in Guam

Qualtrics has potential to be one of the best survey platforms, but we encounter bugs often.

Qualtrics's ability to support embedded data and merge fields within email invitations. Large variety of question types and branching logic. We can use embedded data to remember how a contact responded to a previous survey and help with sample selection to drive valuable market insights. The data visualizations through Vocalize dashboards. We were able to set up NPS dashboards for each department in our Sales and Service team. We also have tabs for each Salesperson. Ticket management helps with documentation of actions performed on survey respondents that responded negatively. Assigning them to a team was easy and intuitive.

The Qualtrics Sales team was not transparent and reluctant to share our individual SLA when I was a new member of the team. I spotted inconsistencies in our quote such as response count and module access (Marketo and Tableau). Our response count was set to 5000 when our quote was for 6500. They fixed that when I pointed it out. Marketo was enabled when in their documentation it is described as an add-on feature. They disabled it to their benefit when I pointed it out. Tableau was disabled when in our Brand Administrator User Type permissions it is checked green for Enabled, but we do not have access to it according to our Sales account representative. Since Qualtrics works by quote and not by packaged licenses, it is difficult to pinpoint which individual modules we have access to. It is by the Qualtrics Sales team's discretion. For a large portion of our license, SMS was a feature that was not accessible due to technical issues between Twilio and Qualtrics. It was fixed a couple months before our license expired. They did not describe what went wrong and presented the solution in a black box. Qualtrics does not support printing individual tickets. Ticket exports do not include Comments made by our team. The reply feature within a ticket does not actually send out emails. Vocalize dashboard email exports are inconsistent (about 50/60 successfully sent out each week). The other dashboards encounter errors when attempting to manually download.

Richard
PhD Student in Kanada
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Thankful PhD Student

I like its intuitiveness; the clever anticipation of what I would most likely want to happen next and the bringing of it to fruition. Here's a simple but elegant example: I want to change a question number but the question is the trigger to a branch chain sequence. If I change the number, will it affect the branch logic which would mean tons more work? Answer: No! The program automatically changes the identification number in the branch chain sequence thereby saving time and effort.

Because of the vast number of options available in one's survey development, it takes some time to get used to the software's full functionality. That can be a little off-putting when one is anxious to get on with the project at hand. However, patience opens up a wide variety of tools and choices to enhance one's project...and a bit of experimentation can also reveal interesting and novel techniques to make the presentation look and feel better.

Anna
Researcher V in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Research Tool

Kommentare: We are collecting large amounts of data that we no longer have to enter by hand. It has saved us hundreds of manpower hours.

Easy to deliver surveys to research participants. Best part is tat data is automatically recorded for you so the need for any data entry by hand, virtually eliminating the chance of human error.

Setting up surveys/questionnaires on the admin side still leaves a bit to be desired. I have worked in research for 10+ years and often find it difficult to get the interface to do exactly what I want. Particularly, it is impossible to upload a Word document and have it publish a survey you have already written. It seems like that should be such an easy feature to provide.

Pamela
Senior VoC Analyst in USA
Verbraucherdienste

Great product. So many features and flexibility

Kommentare: Super easy to set up surveys, analyze text, and create meaningful dashboards. Site intercept is amazing :)

We've been able to do so much with the platforms we are using. It's so much more flexible, effective, and gives us the ability to provide our product team and other groups real time information to make impactful decisions.

There are some formatting features that could be more robust (e.g. vocalize widgets could allow more formatting with text size, alignment, chart types)

Morgan
Global Events Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Customer Feedback

This is without a doubt the most comprehensive customer experience tool I've ever used. It is also extremely easy to learn as the software is very intuitive.

When exporting files the data isn't always the clean or easy to read. It does take some time to get the data ready to review.

Nishanth
Fellow - Health Services Evaluation in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing, because of the customer support experience. Excellent customer support.

Kommentare: Excellent Design of software, quality customer support, valuable survey design templates. and communication tools.

Customer Support - Excellent. The customer support team is excellent and so responsive. I really appreciate the fact that we can call anytime. This is missing in other competitor platforms (aka Survey Monkey). Beyond that, the Qualtrics respresentatives are always humble, knowledgeable, kind, and responsive. I really enjoy my experience with Qualtrics.

Often restricted because of some minor lack of ability to make adjustments. However, Qualtrics representatives are very responsive and work to figure out a solution to the problems that you are facing and are always willing to listen .

Erica
Researcher in USA
Forschung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Qualtrics Quandaries

Kommentare: Okay for simple technical questions. Really overly aggressive with sales. Also I don't want to be contacted if I watch a webinar. Basically, now I will never watch one of your webinars or tutorials again, unless I'm desperate, because I really don't want to deal with the phone follow up

Looks professional and it is the academic standard

Sometimes glitchy or not sensitive enough to really do what I want with piping/skip logic. Some things had to be fixed at the tech level, which means as a user I don't learn how to fix it if it happens again or why it occurred or whether it is or isn't something that I as a user can fix. This means I have to spend a lot of time testing & troubleshooting surveys to be sure it doesn't/won't glitch

Dorothy
Chief Planning Officer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Qualtrics Review

Kommentare: I have had a great experience working with Qualtrics. The company's customer service is outstanding. I always got a representative who was patient and knowledgeable and was able to answer my questions.

This is my go to to make surveys, it has a great deal of functionality, manages responses to survey questions, gives feedback on survey, does a test on your survey to give the user an opportunity to see what the data could look like. It has a number of different way to launch the survey.

As with any new software, learning it takes a little bit of time. After some instruction, I knew enough to create a survey. a pro is that there is a lot of functionality, the con is that there is a lot of functionality.

Veronica
Evaluation manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good experience

Kommentare: it's touch and go, it really depends on the representative that you get and with whom you chat

It is very easy to use and customise; company listens to customer feedback in terms of features and capabilities; it gets the job done

it's reporting and graphing capabilities, they are too basic.

Steve
Researcher in USA

Always talk to a real person when I call in.

Great functionality for the most part. It's a powerful tool that we use every day. It almost always does what we need it to do.

Not extremely user friendly. There's a pretty steep learning curve, but even so the support is good.

Sophie
Student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Qualtrics for Psychological Research

Kommentare: My experience with Qualtrics has been exciting and rewarding as I conduct research using this platform.

Qualtrics has advanced features that you will not find on other popular survey platforms. It is easy to learn and use.

My university's Psychological Science department has a paid account with Qualtrics, which allows me to bypass the question limit (only about 10 questions!) allowed with a free account.

Karen
PhD candidate in USA
Forschung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

University-based Qualtrics

Kommentare: I was very impressed with the Qualtrics customer care folks, who were able to find and help me with some quirky problems. Thank you.

My university pays for this platform, so it is the one most of us use. I built my entire PhD research surveys in this software. Once the survey is built and tested it functions very reliably. There are many formatting options for questions to fit with what a researcher wants to learn.

There is a considerable learning process to become proficient at building surveys in this software. Not everything is intuitive, and the software is a bit "clunky" to figure out and use.

Trish
Product and Customer Experience Analyst in USA

Love Qualtrics - I use it for everything

Easy and intuitive; yet has a good deal of depth. So I can customize what I need to, and can still teach and share the product with ease. I adore vocalize, its a great what to quickly add visualization to a pool of data.

I don't really have any complaints. I don't really have any complaints. I don't really have any complaints.

Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience Management Platform

My current organization is my first experience working with Qualtrics, and I am an admin who creates/delivers surveys using it. Qualtrics is a great platform allowing you to send enagement surveys, pulse checks, and plenty of turnkey solutions in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Product Testing, General Feedback, etc. Of course creating custom surveys from the ground-up is also an option. You can configure surveys and their questions in every way imaginable.

Two gripes: Using datafiles for surveys can be clunky, which can be solved by integrating the platform with your HRIS. In addition, I never understood why some survey types can be distributed in many ways (link, email, QR code, etc.), while other survey types can only be sent using emails.

Duane
paraprofessional in USA

I use the Qualtrics experience on a daily basis in an educational settings.

The single greatest aspect of the Qualtrics platform is their outstanding customer support. Better tech support than any other company I have ever dealt with. Response time is close to immediate.

Wish Qualtrics had a larger selection of video tutorials. Also, sometimes it is difficult to find answers in the knowledge base. However, the availability of real time chat and call support more than makes up for these limitations.