Über Nicereply

Software für Online-Kundenzufriedenheitsumfragen, einschließlich CSAT, Net Promoter Score (NPS) und Customer Effort Score (CES 2.0).

Erfahre mehr über Nicereply

Easy to set up, well priced against competitors. Plugs into Frontapp which runs smooth.

Bewertungen zu Nicereply

Nicereply hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 268 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nicereply bereits verwendet?

Zach S.
Zach S.
Senior Marketing Project Manager in USA

Nicereply does exactly what it needs too: deliver ratings and statements from email Customers.

Kommentare: Nicereply provides our team with an immediate understanding of a customer's view of their service. It also allows us to keep our eye on any customers that require additional attention or feel that their service or product experience is incomplete.

Nicereply knows what its good at and doesn't focus on anything else. The UI is intuitive, basic and helpful. This is a true "meat and potatoes" tool. It provides our team a pulse on our email support and customer contacts.

As stated previously, Nicereply only does one thing, albeit well. It fulfills its purpose but doesn't bring anything new or cutting edge to the table. You know what you get, the whole time.

Emily M.
Customer Experience Specialist in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, I definitely recommend especially for teams on a budget and not much time to onboard. The process was quick, easy and the Nice Reply team is super helpful.

Definitely one of the more customize-able programs when it comes to overall look. We were able to create surveys that look just like all of our other branding. Nice Reply is super easy to use and their support team is always available for any issues no matter how small. They helped on board our global team and translations are a breeze.

Even though visual customization is great, there's not much wiggle room with the program itself. We hit a few roadblocks trying to adapt surveys for specific purposes other than CSAT and NPS.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: InMoment, Delighted, Survicate und Customer Thermometer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nicereply: Price, accessibility for global team, visual customization

Kevin M.
Customer Operations Manager in USA

Good idea in theory, but misses the mark when it comes to overall functionality.

It was fairly easy to set up and get running. The supplied good write-ups for getting things installed and connected to things like Zendesk. The graphs are easy to just copy-paste the code and it looks pretty nice.

If you make a mistake when setting up your reviewing, you have to start from the beginning to fix that mistake, you can't just fix it. I ever reached out to support for help but, after several days of no response, I ended up just deleting all the work I did and starting over from scratch. Only then I heard back from support and they essentially told me to do just that. In addition to this, it's impossible to get an accurate measurement of historic data. I wanted to simply pull my team's average score on a daily basis and report that. First off, they don't allow you to pull this information via CSV or spreadsheet, I had to look at this tiny chart and hover over each day individually. Secondly, I noticed different scores when I changed the date range. For example, I set my date range as May 1st - May 31st and on May 1st, my average team score was 5.93. When I changed my date range to May 1st - June 23rd and looked at May 1st, my average team score was now 6.1. I emailed their support, waited a few days, and heard back that they would check with their engineering team about that. A few days later, they said "The graph has just an informative character and scores are changed a bit so graph doesn't look to "bumpy" when there are multiple different scores every day. " When I pressed more on this, they said that I'd have to change the date range to each day to get accurate historic information, which is absolutely awful. Searching for a replacement for this product...

Spirit C.
Spirit C.
Product Manager in USA
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy They Went Above and Beyond

The one thing that sticks out to me about this company is that when we first started with them we did not exactly fit the mold that we wanted to use Nicereply for. When I spoke to someone there they told me what I was looking for was actually in development and they allowed me to stay on a trial and kept me updated on the progress of the development that I needed. That showed me they valued not only the customer but had faith that their product was going to fit our needs.

I do not have any con's at this time. Every time I have reached out to customer support I get top notch service.

Bryan F.
Bryan F.
Customer Support Agent in Honduras
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool to keep track of your ratings

Kommentare: Wonderful service, when it comes to satisfication reports this should be the one you want to use.

I like you easy it is to compile a weekly, daily or monthly report. It can be integrated with ticketing software. You can only filter by low rating in order to identify trends.

I like the service a lot, however, I feel that it's UI can be improved into a more modern layout to have a better experience.

Nomfundo M.
Quality Assessor in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great survey analysis platform.

Kommentare: It is a brilliant platform that helps us obtain accurate statistics from all our communication platform.

The data is easy to extract, filter and read. Educating an agent using the extraction is simple and effective.

It would be nice if the platform had real time monitoring so that our team can see the effects of their efforts as soon as the surveys come through.

Walter Q.
Walter Q.
Director of Client Success in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great overall product has made interacting with our customer even easier.

Kommentare: Customer feedback and interaction.

Has great features and their support is great and friendly. I have never had a problem with anything on here.

none really. The software does everything we want it to do. In the past we had an issue with reviews being given to wrong people due to customer error, however, support was great in making sure we were able to reassign them!

Dan T.
Dan T.
Freelance Writer in USA

It allows our customers to clearly and easily rate our service, which is invaluable.

The clear stats we now have to track our mission as customer service. By connecting it to our Zendesk we always know where we stand with our own customers.

Sometimes the automated emails can be a bit confusing to the less tech-savvy. It asks for a reply above the line which confuses some folks who don't realize you just simply reply to the email.

Lakell L.
Lakell L.
Lead Software Support Techcian in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Nicereply allows our team to provide the best service possible.

Kommentare: As a team member, it helps me track and make sure I am continuing to live our companies core values.

The ability for us to get almost instant feedback from our customers after an interaction, allows us to make on the fly adjustments and track trends with team members. And the helpful articles that explore effective customer service techniques.

The dashboard could be a little bit more robust I think. I wish there were more metrics to compare and help us track more effectively.

Dan C.
Dan C.
Director Of Information Technology in USA
Groߟhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Satisfaction, Customer Effort, and Net Promoter Score software!

Kommentare: Our survey responses increased by 50%. We were able to measure with a 10 point scale as opposed to a 2 point scale. Weekly reports are sent to me which ensures that I am pushing out the results to my Team.

Nicereply is easy to use, easy to setup, and easy to integrate. The system is robust from a measurement standpoint and engaging for the user. The visual indicators of satisfaction, make it very easy for the user/customer to quickly rate service, effort, or opinion of our services.

There is not much to not like about Nicereply. It's not a full featured survey platform, so I use a different product for things outside of its wheelhouse.

IpsyCare Agent in USA
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great for metrics

Kommentare: Ensure the happiness of customers and how well the staff is responding to them by addressing their concerns and questions. Also, it helps us to identify trends and issues.

It's a great assessment tool and it provides valuable metrics for management about performance. The UI dashboard is very simple and easy to use. I like the sample options and date range features included on the dashboard and that each NR is hyperlinked for direct access. This might be totally unrelated, but I enjoy the customer service articles NR sends to my inbox. I find them applicable to my current role.

I really dislike the fact that customers can rate the same case multiple times, this is one the MAJOR downsides of NR. When customers are irate or it's simply something that is out of our control, they will use this to mark the agent with negative ratings (sometimes multiple times). Luckily, management reviews the agents NR rating and can determine whether or not the unfair score should be deleted. It's a bummer that NR isn't integrated with social customer service software such as Conversocial.

Heather W.
Support Hero in USA
Onlinemedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great and useful but the customers do not use it correctly

Kommentare: Great way to assess and keep track of Support team effectiveness.

I like being able to see feedback and rating from customers who rate us based on our service. It is nice to see that they can rate the service and the product separately. It has lots of potential for being a great product for companies. I am excited to see this evolve and grow over time.

I hate that customers do not understand the ratings and decide to ask more questions in the Nicereply rating comment box rather than in the actual email they sent to our help desk. I also dislike how a single "1" drags mu scores down when it is for things such as a customer being unhappy with something we don't offer. They like the service they got but end up rating me as a 1 and then it looks like I am not effective. It gets frustrating at times but I guess it is just part of the job and is something that will be tweaked over time.

Aubrey L.
Account Manager in USA

Great addition to our team!

Kommentare: NiceReply's platform allows you to see where exactly a user may be lacking, how users are responding to customers, if there's a common problem area, and also the opposite / where users seem to be excelling and how others could adopt that workflow.

My favorite feature is allowing us to click on the ticket that the user has responded to - other applications n the past didn't allow us to see the ticket in which the user is commenting on. It allows you to see where some may be struggling and where others are excelling - helping teams come together and make a better user experience all-around.

I wish NiceReply could be built into Zendesk so we would see it at a quick glance rather than having to log into NiceReply separately. Not too many dislikes on my end other than needing to log in separately and taking time to go back into a ticket to see what the comments/rates are in reference to.

Antwort von Nicereply

Aubrey, you can try Nicereply widget for Zendesk to have all your metrics rights next to tickets: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000618052-Nicereply-widget-for-Zendesk-installation

Alla W.
CS team manager in Hongkong

It's easy to use and review my team's ratings daily or periodically.

Actually I only used nicereply for less than 2 months since I joined a new company. It's quick and easy to use for a startup company which is not able to devote a lot of resource in developing a software of itself for evaluating the customer service's work from customer's viewpoint.

I just have some suggestions for nicereply. First, I have three CS teams and if I want to view the scores of each team, I have to output the csv datasheet to deal with it. If I can set it on nicereply and view the team's score directly on nicereply, it would be better. Second I can not understand the calculating of the average score. For instance, If I have 6 agents in a team(team 1), their score is 9, 7, 6,1,1,1, then the average score of this team is 4.17, but if I have 4 agents in another team(team 2), their score is 9.7,6,1, then the average score of that team is 5.75. So if 3 agents get 1 score respectively( that is the case in team 1), and if an agent get 1 score( average score for 3 ratings), then the average of the team is totally different, but the only difference is that the 1 score from 3 replies of one agent and 1 score from 3 replies of three agents. I don't understand why. If nicereply can suggest a better way of calculating the average score of a team, that would be perfect.

Antwort von Nicereply

Alla, it's possible to fix this hassle very quickly. You can create team in Nicereply. See this how to manual: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002909372-Team-Management

Ashe W.
Customer Service & Social Media Moderator in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for getting additional feedback from customers!

Kommentare: A better idea of where customers stand and what adjustments to make to further enhance our reputation, image, and quality of service (not listed in order of importance).

We are able to access additional feedback from customers who aren't particularly internet savvy and think they're emailing us (we get the full message!). Plus, when you have customers who are ecstatic, you get to review their feedback as well! Great for encouraging your staff.

Not so much a dislike about the software as it is a mild frustration on not being able to remove negative feedback from the overall score when it had nothing to do with the situation (i.e. rating of 1, reason: my street was flooded and the mailman refused to delivery my package anyway).

CS Specialist in Slowakei
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best feedback solutions on the market

Kommentare: We have been using Nicereply within our team for more than 4 years, especially the CSAT function. If you are looking for user-friendy solution for getting rated from your customers, NR is the best you can choose.

+ I really appreciate the ease of use of this product. The user interface is clear, understandable and user-friendly + the customer support is great. If you contact them, they respond quickly + instant ratings: customers do not need to fill out long forms, they can rate the agent's answer just by clicking + many integration possibilities

- missing mobile application :( - sometimes problems with e-mail notifications (duplicate messages) - more customizable rating pages

Christi B.
Customer Support Specialist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product! Very Easy to Use!

As a Customer Support Agent this platform allows me to see how I am doing overall, look for trends and the best part is that I can click on the review and it links to the case I worked in Salesforce. My manager can also see how I am doing and how my team is doing overall. The charts, numbers and colors all make it very easy to use and super clear to read and understand.

The customer is able to leave multiple reviews for the same case. For example if a customer is unhappy about something that is out of my control, such as a product or policy issue, they will continuously hit the "1" or "sad face" and it drops down my average when I get several of those in a row. I would like to see NiceReply put something in place that will prevent the same customer from being able to review more than once!

Jennifer B.
Director CS in USA

NiceReply has been our go-to for CS ratings for years. The UI uncomplicated and easy to use.

Kommentare: This software allows me to monitor the quality of CS agent communications without auditing ticket by ticket. It's fast, informative, and easy to use.

We chose and stuck with NiceReply because it is so simple to use, the metrics are easy to understand, and the UI is clean and uncomplicated. It required ZERO additional support to implement, and I've never come across a bug or glitch. For a busy Director of CS, these are imperative and greatly appreciated.

I would like for additional customer information to be included in the rating emails that arrive to the agent's inbox. It "may" be easier to remediate poor ratings, but it's not a deal breaker by any means.

Camille K.
Travel Agent in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Customer Feedback

Kommentare: This is a wonderful tool for our company to quickly resolve any issues. Some of our clients don't write feedback to the agents directly and will use NiceReply as a buffer. We can then figure out our client's problems and quickly get back to them with solutions.

This tool is easy to implement in emails, giving your clients the opportunity to quickly provide feedback on your services. Fast and accurate software with great customer support that efficiently resolves issues. Overall a great tool to allow your clients to provide accurate feedback.

This software can at times give feedback scores to other colleagues, rather than yourself, thus skewing the results for the agents.

Je D.
Project Manager in USA

Does exactly what i need it to do!

This Product is Easy to of Use Lower up-front cost Feature rich May meet most of your business needs Support is often included or can be added with a maintenance contract User communities across the internet and forums provides self-help support Quick to deploy All design, development, QA/testing is handled by vendor

May come with upgrade costs, licensing fees, or per-seat costs Will likely not meet all business needs May include features and functions that are not wanted You may have to change business processes to match the software functionality Will be variably out-of-sync with your business vernacular

Timothy M.
Customer Support in USA
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Valuable information that allows customers to leave more information

Kommentare: Real-time feedback from customers during the course of a help ticket, so we can gauge their feelings about support before resolution is found

Gives our customers a chance to leave feedback that they otherwise wouldn't think about leaving. We get another chance to respond to their comments and concerns with a rating they provide.

Haven't had to engage support for any concerns, so not sure how well that would be. This may have more to do with our implementation but we have customers responding to NiceReply with information that they should provide to our support staff, thus confusion regarding "where do I leave comments if issues unresolved?"

Seu F.
Customer Experience in USA

Nicereply has been helpful to get a glimpse of how well we are servicing our customers.

It's nice to see how a customer feels after you've been able to help them, even if they do not reply back to you via email since you solved their problem. They seem to be more open and honest about their experience.

Sometimes it is not obvious for customers when they provide feedback. Occasionally I will see a 1 star review, but they mention positive feedback so it is obvious they had intended to give 5 stars instead. If there is a scale already stating 1 star is low, then perhaps it could be more obvious (we also have international customers in other languages). There are also times where customers respond to my emails through Nicereply rather than the actual email. I receive an email notice when a customer provides a rating on Nicereply. Although it shows where the customer is located, it would be nice to see the actual ZenDesk email message so I can quickly see what it is in reference to, rather than having to open up the ticket in another window tab.

Hollie C.
Client Service Director in Neuseeland
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's not quite there yet, but it's a good tool so far.

Kommentare: Nicereply allows us to see who's responded to our surveys, and follow up on these. Good reporting for CSV exports so we can keep the statistics.
Their support team have come back on a few questions/ queries our team have had so far, so support-wise they're responsive.

Nicereply is a relatively inexpensive simple tool and allows us to send Net Promoter Surveys to our clients to check in with how we're doing. The dashboard and reporting are pretty good, allows us to see who's responded, and send reminders to those who haven't which is great.

Nicereply as an application feels like it's still in it's Beta phase. There's functionality not yet included that's present in other platforms that do this, and a few stopping points. Creating a campaign survey, design is limited (you can add your custom brand colours) - or you can copy the survey code and use a different platform to send it from e.g. Mailchimp - but this means you can't send reminders. We created a few test surveys first to see what we could do, things we found were: - if you're working with a global team, you'll find you'll need to change the timezone in settings to schedule campaigns properly. - you can't change contact lists once you've set up the campaign - you can send tests and these come through quickly, although as soon as you send the campaign (even if to a 'test contact list') you cannot send it again, nor send tests. So if you made a mistake, once it's gone - it's definitely GONE! - relating to my previous point; I created a campaign and sent the campaign to my team to check it using a test contacts list (rather than using send test, because I also wanted to test the scheduling tool). My team came back with changes, but because the campaign was in 'sent' status- I couldn't make the edits, nor duplicate the campaign to save time. Whilst I see the logic of this, in that if the campaign is Sent it shouldn't be editable in post, other platforms (dotmailer / mailchimp) do offer functionality to copy campaigns, resend etc.

Gabriel H.
Customer Support Manager in Slowakei

Very useful and easy to use tool with clean and intuitive interface.

You have in one place 3 different customer satisfaction metrics with various and detailed settings. We are mostly using CSAT so for me the best features are: - Helpdesk integration - Instant ratings - Easy rating page customization - Intuitive interface

I miss some statistics e.g. real-time comparison with other NR users, conversion rates... (it used to be in the past in beta version of "Labs" section :) As an admin I have an option to set goals for my team - it would be great, if these goals are visible to the agents as well (ideally a widget that could be displayed on a separate screen :))

Monica G.
Office Manager in USA

Keeps you in the know!

I love nice reply because it always helps you see where your customers are enjoying your support and when they are not. Additionally, you can also see how your employees are handling interactions with your customers so that you can train those who need a little extra training or praise those who are going above and beyond for our customers!

i do not think there is anything that i dislike of nice reply. They have always provided the support i need when i needed it and its an all around great product that i would definitely recommend.