Über Nicereply

Software für Online-Kundenzufriedenheitsumfragen, einschließlich CSAT, Net Promoter Score (NPS) und Customer Effort Score (CES 2.0).

Erfahre mehr über Nicereply

Easy to set up, well priced against competitors. Plugs into Frontapp which runs smooth.

There's functionality not yet included that's present in other platforms that do this, and a few stopping points.

Bewertungen zu Nicereply

Nicereply hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 285 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nicereply bereits verwendet?

Zach
Zach
Senior Marketing Project Manager in USA

Nicereply does exactly what it needs too: deliver ratings and statements from email Customers.

Kommentare: Nicereply provides our team with an immediate understanding of a customer's view of their service. It also allows us to keep our eye on any customers that require additional attention or feel that their service or product experience is incomplete.

Nicereply knows what its good at and doesn't focus on anything else. The UI is intuitive, basic and helpful. This is a true "meat and potatoes" tool. It provides our team a pulse on our email support and customer contacts.

As stated previously, Nicereply only does one thing, albeit well. It fulfills its purpose but doesn't bring anything new or cutting edge to the table. You know what you get, the whole time.

Lemuel
Customer Support Representative in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great and easy to use for for Customer Support metrics!

It was easy to filter and see a support agent's CSAT ratings quickly

The graphs/charts could be more refined and have a more appealing UI instead of a simple barebones pie chart/bar graph

Kevin
Customer Operations Manager in USA

Good idea in theory, but misses the mark when it comes to overall functionality.

It was fairly easy to set up and get running. The supplied good write-ups for getting things installed and connected to things like Zendesk. The graphs are easy to just copy-paste the code and it looks pretty nice.

If you make a mistake when setting up your reviewing, you have to start from the beginning to fix that mistake, you can't just fix it. I ever reached out to support for help but, after several days of no response, I ended up just deleting all the work I did and starting over from scratch. Only then I heard back from support and they essentially told me to do just that. In addition to this, it's impossible to get an accurate measurement of historic data. I wanted to simply pull my team's average score on a daily basis and report that. First off, they don't allow you to pull this information via CSV or spreadsheet, I had to look at this tiny chart and hover over each day individually. Secondly, I noticed different scores when I changed the date range. For example, I set my date range as May 1st - May 31st and on May 1st, my average team score was 5.93. When I changed my date range to May 1st - June 23rd and looked at May 1st, my average team score was now 6.1. I emailed their support, waited a few days, and heard back that they would check with their engineering team about that. A few days later, they said "The graph has just an informative character and scores are changed a bit so graph doesn't look to "bumpy" when there are multiple different scores every day. " When I pressed more on this, they said that I'd have to change the date range to each day to get accurate historic information, which is absolutely awful. Searching for a replacement for this product...

Spirit
Spirit
Product Manager in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy They Went Above and Beyond

The one thing that sticks out to me about this company is that when we first started with them we did not exactly fit the mold that we wanted to use Nicereply for. When I spoke to someone there they told me what I was looking for was actually in development and they allowed me to stay on a trial and kept me updated on the progress of the development that I needed. That showed me they valued not only the customer but had faith that their product was going to fit our needs.

I do not have any con's at this time. Every time I have reached out to customer support I get top notch service.

Customer Support Agent in Honduras
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool to keep track of your ratings

Kommentare: Wonderful service, when it comes to satisfication reports this should be the one you want to use.

I like you easy it is to compile a weekly, daily or monthly report. It can be integrated with ticketing software. You can only filter by low rating in order to identify trends.

I like the service a lot, however, I feel that it's UI can be improved into a more modern layout to have a better experience.

Walter
Walter
Director of Client Success in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great overall product has made interacting with our customer even easier.

Kommentare: Customer feedback and interaction.

Has great features and their support is great and friendly. I have never had a problem with anything on here.

none really. The software does everything we want it to do. In the past we had an issue with reviews being given to wrong people due to customer error, however, support was great in making sure we were able to reassign them!

Freelance Writer in USA

It allows our customers to clearly and easily rate our service, which is invaluable.

The clear stats we now have to track our mission as customer service. By connecting it to our Zendesk we always know where we stand with our own customers.

Sometimes the automated emails can be a bit confusing to the less tech-savvy. It asks for a reply above the line which confuses some folks who don't realize you just simply reply to the email.

LaKell
LaKell
Lead Software Support Techcian in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nicereply allows our team to provide the best service possible.

Kommentare: As a team member, it helps me track and make sure I am continuing to live our companies core values.

The ability for us to get almost instant feedback from our customers after an interaction, allows us to make on the fly adjustments and track trends with team members. And the helpful articles that explore effective customer service techniques.

The dashboard could be a little bit more robust I think. I wish there were more metrics to compare and help us track more effectively.

Director Of Information Technology in USA
Großhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Satisfaction, Customer Effort, and Net Promoter Score software!

Kommentare: Our survey responses increased by 50%. We were able to measure with a 10 point scale as opposed to a 2 point scale. Weekly reports are sent to me which ensures that I am pushing out the results to my Team.

Nicereply is easy to use, easy to setup, and easy to integrate. The system is robust from a measurement standpoint and engaging for the user. The visual indicators of satisfaction, make it very easy for the user/customer to quickly rate service, effort, or opinion of our services.

There is not much to not like about Nicereply. It's not a full featured survey platform, so I use a different product for things outside of its wheelhouse.

MaryJane
MaryJane
Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Easy to Use and Effective

This product was easy to set up and integrate with our Salesforce Service Cloud Email-to-Case to collect feedback from client's regarding their case resolution

I think they may be a little less "feature-rich" than some of their competitors but it does great for what we need it for

Heather
Support Hero in USA
Onlinemedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great and useful but the customers do not use it correctly

Kommentare: Great way to assess and keep track of Support team effectiveness.

I like being able to see feedback and rating from customers who rate us based on our service. It is nice to see that they can rate the service and the product separately. It has lots of potential for being a great product for companies. I am excited to see this evolve and grow over time.

I hate that customers do not understand the ratings and decide to ask more questions in the Nicereply rating comment box rather than in the actual email they sent to our help desk. I also dislike how a single "1" drags mu scores down when it is for things such as a customer being unhappy with something we don't offer. They like the service they got but end up rating me as a 1 and then it looks like I am not effective. It gets frustrating at times but I guess it is just part of the job and is something that will be tweaked over time.

Ashe
Customer Service & Social Media Moderator in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for getting additional feedback from customers!

Kommentare: A better idea of where customers stand and what adjustments to make to further enhance our reputation, image, and quality of service (not listed in order of importance).

We are able to access additional feedback from customers who aren't particularly internet savvy and think they're emailing us (we get the full message!). Plus, when you have customers who are ecstatic, you get to review their feedback as well! Great for encouraging your staff.

Not so much a dislike about the software as it is a mild frustration on not being able to remove negative feedback from the overall score when it had nothing to do with the situation (i.e. rating of 1, reason: my street was flooded and the mailman refused to delivery my package anyway).

Camille
Travel Agent in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Customer Feedback

Kommentare: This is a wonderful tool for our company to quickly resolve any issues. Some of our clients don't write feedback to the agents directly and will use NiceReply as a buffer. We can then figure out our client's problems and quickly get back to them with solutions.

This tool is easy to implement in emails, giving your clients the opportunity to quickly provide feedback on your services. Fast and accurate software with great customer support that efficiently resolves issues. Overall a great tool to allow your clients to provide accurate feedback.

This software can at times give feedback scores to other colleagues, rather than yourself, thus skewing the results for the agents.

Seu
Customer Experience in USA

Nicereply has been helpful to get a glimpse of how well we are servicing our customers.

It's nice to see how a customer feels after you've been able to help them, even if they do not reply back to you via email since you solved their problem. They seem to be more open and honest about their experience.

Sometimes it is not obvious for customers when they provide feedback. Occasionally I will see a 1 star review, but they mention positive feedback so it is obvious they had intended to give 5 stars instead. If there is a scale already stating 1 star is low, then perhaps it could be more obvious (we also have international customers in other languages). There are also times where customers respond to my emails through Nicereply rather than the actual email. I receive an email notice when a customer provides a rating on Nicereply. Although it shows where the customer is located, it would be nice to see the actual ZenDesk email message so I can quickly see what it is in reference to, rather than having to open up the ticket in another window tab.

Emily
Customer Service Director in Georgien
Kunst & Handwerk, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Must-have platform for customer service

Kommentare: It's been great, one of the main platforms of our workflow.

I'd say best thing about Nicereply is its variety when it comes to the surveys, it provides everything you need for your department, to get every feedback from your customers. Also, having API integration with various customer service platforms, it's huge plus!

Export option for every survey and statistics. Their customer support is amazing and they're providing any report you might inquire, however having an option would be great!

Tess
Business Operations in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product to Celebrate the Wins!

Kommentare: Overall its a great product and their support team is friendly and helpful.

We use NiceReply with Front and those two combine help us provide a great customer experience. We love the feedback from Nice Reply and have a Slack integration so our whole company can celebrate the wins. Overall very easy to use and customize.

I wish it was easier to pinpoint trends in the comments in CSATs. We currently read and manipulate everything manually in a SQL tool as NiceReplys reporting isn't as robust as we need.

Aubrey
Software Support Supervisor in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

NiceReply allows us to take a real pulse on our customers who reach out to our Support team.

I like that NiceReply gives our users the opportunity to post a comment about their service. That allows us to dig deeper into ticket that don't go well and make improvements, or take a closer look at what we're doing right and grow from there.

We seem to notice a lot that our customers don't understand the difference between 1 and 10. We get a lot of comments that say "Great support!" and then they rate a 1. There seems to be some sort of disconnect...

Steven
CSR II in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful metrics for a customer support system

Kommentare: We're able to better judge how effective support members are now with the system, as the clients will let us know how strong or poor their experience was. Previously we had to call clients to see how they felt their customer service was, and this prevents us from needing to contact them as such.

It updates quickly, and is able to give us the metrics we need to better understand how our clients feel about the support representatives.

There isn't really much to dislike, other than there is no way we have been able to find that allows partial numbers, such as 5.5 or 7.5, only full integers. It may be a setting that we haven't seen, but it would be useful.

Q/A Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thumbs up for Nice reply

Kommentare: Overall very positive experience

Nicereply is easy to use and read to get feedback from customers on our interactions. In our company, we interact with people on the daily and it is good to get feedback from them so that we can be successful

Not much I can say as negative except maybe that Customers are only given 3 options which I guess I for simplicities sake

Tal
Founder in USA

Working with them for two years and enjoyed every min.

We increased the amount of feedback we collect from Our users in 40% also The ease of Integration was impressive!

I think It was great if there was the Ability to customize the icons in the mails to fit the branding of our company

Antwort von Nicereply

Tal, thanks for your review. If you want to change icons in the email, it's possible to do. You need to upload your custom ones on the server and point to the icons in html rating snippet.

Don
Customer Service Rep in USA

Nice reply is super awesome and I love that it will let me shift between ones with comments and not

Kommentare: Reviewing my success.

The charts for sure! And being able to see comments vs not comments. Its really good to see the ups and downs and then compare what you are doing now compared to the past.

Not enough things to filter the reviews by. I dislike how its just a 1, 5, or a 10. I wish the person giving the review could choose any number between 1-10.

Antwort von Nicereply

Hi Don, thanks for your ratings. You can easily change the scale to 10 starts in the survey appearance settings. Feel free to reach us at contact@nicereply.com for any help.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product!

Kommentare: Ease of use, great reporting opportunities, weekly updates from the team!

I love that it's such an automated process! We're able to pull everyone's feedback into an easy CSV, sort, and restructure areas of opportunity!

It would be nice to have two options for reviews, one for agent, one for responses (which there may very well be!)

Azra
Customer Experience in Kanada

Easy to use, effective

Questions can be customized with different rating systems, and customers are able to add additional commentary if needed.

We are unable to customize the Nice Reply widget in emails with HTML for branding purposes. It would be great if this feature was available. Also, customers cannot chance their review after submitting. Once we have helped the customer and resolved their concerns, we would like for them to be able to change their review if necessary.

Pamela
Application Support Engineer in UK

Nicereply is easy to use, the quality is good. I am not sure how it can be improved, its good!

I find Nicereply easy to use. I have been using it for over two years, My boss customised it for us to use after we close customer requests, the quality is good

I use it for my completed requests, I wish I had more time to experience it but I cant because I have limited use of it

Candice
Shopper Resources Admin in Bermuda
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great way for instant feedback

I like the proficiency of the program itself. You don't have to wait a week for results, but you receive notification as soon as someone leaves a review.

I wish they would get of the excessive cookies embedded on the site. It causes security issues sometimes.