Über Greenlight CRM

Cloudbasierte Call-Center-Technologie, die Unternehmen bei der Verwaltung von Kontakten, bei der Terminplanung und bei der Anrufaufzeichnung unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Greenlight CRM

Bewertungen zu Greenlight CRM

4,9
4,9

Greenlight CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 18 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Greenlight CRM bereits verwendet?

Gary
Gary
Head of Training & Brand in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Greenlight - Our "Go To" CRM Provider

Kommentare: I can't praise Greenlight CRM highly enough. Working with them has been completely hassle-free!
We have worked with a number of CRM and Dialler companies in the past and have had a number of bad experiences - Greenlight are the exception to that trend! The Greenlight team have accommodated every request we have made quickly, efficiently and without challenge - their account management and support has been faultless and they're system has been quickly adopted with ease within our business. I would happily recommend them to any company requiring an enterprise class CRM platform.

The software itself is easy to setup, easy to deploy and intuitive to use. The system is well designed and has flexibility to accommodate user requirements. Reporting and analysis functionality is versatile and can be tailored to individual needs. All-in-all, a powerful platform to support business management and development.

Not Applicable.... to date, we haven't found any weaknesses of the platform!

Ohiunkunofan
Managing director in UK
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Will never change dialler provider and recommend Greenlight to anyone that asks me

Kommentare: I've been using Greenlight since 2013. I have to say that they are the best dialler provider I've ever used. There has been nothing I've asked to be added in terms of functionality that has been too big a task. We have done numerous campaigns and each campaign has different things that the dialler needs to be able to do to make the campaign run smothly for me and my partners. I can call Greenlight, explain the campaign and what I need to be system to be able to do and they make it happen. I can't say anything negative about the company or staff and unfortunately I can't say that about many other dialler providers I've used or tested. It feels like they work for my organisation to the point I don't have a dialler guy in house. Anything I need I just call or email and they sort.

I love how easy it is to use and that any functions that are really bespoke can be added. They've always looked after me. Even when I'm late on payments which sometimes happens with business they've always allowed me time and the level of customer service has never dropped. I would never change provider and owe them an awful lot as I've had campaigns I simply couldn't have done either due to the time frame it would take to set up things I need on the dialler to make the campaign work or the length of time it would take to have to explain and get it added if that was possible. I think the main difference is that they understand all their systems and can make changes extremely quickly because everything was designed and built by them.

Darren
Sales Centre Manager in UK

Greenlight

Kommentare: The system is good but needs some development work, on the up side the lack of features makes it very easy to use although you will need to ask support to make every change you need, luckily they are pretty good at that side of things and do deal with most of the support tickets I have quickly and efficiently.

Easy to use

lack on management control over functionality

Richard
Operations Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I'd never use any other CRM/dialler solution

Kommentare: Amazing!
I've removed other dialler & CRM systems and implemented the Greenlight solution at 4 call centres I've run. I would never use another provider.

Its does everything we need in one system

To be honest...nothing! It's never let me down and the support team are always on hand to make changes as and when I need them

Nick
director in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your Brand Cover

Kommentare: excellent

The Greenlight team....legends. They work so hard and are excellent at their jobs

i would like an option to pay for development (changes) to our system so we could get them done quicker. We understand we are not your only customer and feel bad to keep asking for changes when the guys work so hard, so to be charged to get extra work done would be nice.

James
Head of Data and Risk in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An amazingly flexible and customizable call centre solution!

Kommentare: My overall experience of the Green-light platform has been fantastic and it has now become a central part of our daily operational processes and allows us to gain a greater level of insight which helps us to be better informed about our clients and in turn helping to drive an improvement in sales performance.

As a base product this is a strong CRM solution but its true strength comes in its ability to be customised to meet the exact requirements that we need. We have worked alongside Greenlight to hone our CRM platform and throughout that process we have felt enabled to build it in a way that works for us, rather than adapting our approach to suit any system limitations.

The learning curve on some of the aspects can be a little steep for people that are not the most technically literate however after some time users can quickly get to grips with the basics and then expand on that as required.

Tommy
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Greenlight - a great service

Kommentare: Greenlights system has helped utilise all our staff in different branches to help with our customer telephone service, ensuring faster answering and more customer calls being dealt with at any given time.

Its ease of use. We just attach their phone onto the internet and it works. Some staff who cant work in a branch will sometimes bring a phone home and help out from their house. I love the fact that we don't have to maintain a server inshop anymore - Greenlight do it all.

Really - I dont have any !

Bhupinder
Managing Director in UK

CRM for Precision Financial Ltd

Kommentare: Greenlight have been instrumental in supporting our business from customer acquisition to account management to income. They are a very innovative and supportive partner. They listen to our requirements and will always provide a roadmap on when solutions will be delivered. The support is the most comprehensive I have experienced in the business, the owners often respond to my ad-hoc requests out of hours!

Ease of use, reporting, excellent support team, price, direction it is going.

Carl
Sales Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Consumer Helpline

Kommentare: Have been using Greenlight for the last 6 years across several employers and have always found it easy and efficient, providing everything I would require from a dialler system. The support team are very friendly and helpful and requests are always dealt with quickly and to our satisfaction, going above and beyond what we ask for. Highly recommended as a product and as a company.

Baden
Team Manager in UK
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product and service.

Kommentare: I have worked with Greenlight for over 4 years now and the software is fantastic! It does everything i need to do as a manager of a call centre. The team at Greenlight are reliable and efficient.

Easy to use, Everything i need to do and good service.

Non.

Lee
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Greenlight Review - The Consumer Helpline Ltd

Kommentare: We have been using Greenlight as our dallier solution since February and it is by far the best bespoke dallier solution we have come across. Their service is second to none and they are always on hand for advice or problem solving. The response time to an issue is really good, usually solving the issue straight away, keeping any downtime to an absolute minimum. Finally, all the employees are friendly and easy to engage with. They also offer advice on any ideas you have and will look to develop and build a bespoke dallier solution that suits your specific needs. Lee Watson

Ease of use and flexibility to work around your requirements.

None

Arif
IT in UK

Great service

Kommentare: Great group of people that are always there to help. System has a lot of features with a team that also has an input on ways to achieve end result.

Quick and easy to launch new campaigns and the full support provided by the team.

Asha
Asha
Director in UK

A magic software and support

Ofcom compliant, reduces loads of time and effort in managing campaigns, the best solution ever if you are running campaigns with 1000's of callers, amazing support team, customisable, user friendly features at such value for money, we felt like we have found a magic solution with Greenlight CRM.

not any.

James
Finance Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Support

Kommentare: Excellent CRM for small to medium businesses. Would strongly recommend.

Access to instant support. All very friendly and take time to help rectify any problems. The services are also great value for money.

The speed of implementation can sometimes take longer than required due to the complexity of our needs.

Alison
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful team

Kommentare: Very helpful support team who are always happy to offer support and guidance on new projects. An important feature of their product is that it synchronises with our case management system.

Synchronisation with our case management system. Helpful and approachable team.

Would like to see more rigorous testing before a project goes live

Ryan
Sales Director in UK

Always there to help with any issues and always within a reasonsble timescale.

Very easy for employees to use. Does exactly what's required and easy to understand. Monitoring of agents stats is excellent with many different stats to analyse.

There is nothing I do not enjoy about the system. There are many different stats which can be a little confusing to begin with.

Kate
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

10 out of 10

Kommentare: Brilliant customer service. We benefit greatly from having technical support at the end of the phone and account managers who make the dialler fully functional for our business use and designed specifically to the needs of our ever changing business.

Can be adapted to individual business needs

Keith
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

It does what it says on the tin.

Kommentare: Easy to use, productive, compliance software with good support when needed. I would recommend.