Loving and Growing with Missive

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Elizabeth G.
Freelance Social Media Writer
Gewerbeimmobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall Missive has exponentially improved out workflow and operations. Our team is much more connected and communicative than ever.

Vorteile: We love the collaborative email features, chatting, assigning, and observer features in Missive. Missive allows managers to supervise employees and make sure that no lead or email is missed but also isn't so intrusive that employees feel creeped out by it. Though we're sharing emails, everyone has their own Missive account and tasks they can have ownership of. The chatting allows our team to communicate so much better than before when we all had different google hangouts.

Nachteile: Missive is still growing so sometimes we run into technical or feature limitations of things they haven't worked out yet. I also don't like how only the owner of the account can do certain things. As an administrator I hate to have to bother the owner of the company every time I need to add a new alias.

The ability to comment and collaborate with your team in individual email is simply fantastic!

Bewertet am 28.12.2017
Daniel C.

Kommentare: Missive helps me to have better communication with my team. The ability to comment directly on individual emails allows me to gain productivity.

Vorteile: Simple and easy to use.
Collaborating with team members is incredibly easy.
Regular updates.
Incredible support.

Nachteile: The user interface could be better and cleaner.
Minor bugs can occur, but are corrected almost immediately by the Missive team.

How to controll your colleague and work together

Bewertet am 28.9.2019
Vojtech Z.
COO

Kommentare: We had really a problem with the outgoing communication of our key accounts and sales team.

Vorteile: We can comment on all emails and outbound communications in real-time. Every email can be commented by other colleagues - we also see draft versions of emails

Nachteile: It's little bit difficult to set up by user.

von Missive an 1.10.2019

Thanks for the review! Making it more easy to setup user accounts is definitely something we want to do.

An awesome way to collaborate around email

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Chris V.
Design

Vorteile: If you want to share email without investing/migrating to a help desk, or without directly sharing your password, it's hard to beat Missive. I'm often sent direct emails from clients that I'd like to assign to other team members. Missive is the first tool I've found that makes this painless, so I can easily tag someone into a thread and get them to take over communications.

Nachteile: I understand why they have the chat integration, but it's not super useful for me and I wish it could be turned off. I'd also love more control over the visual interface. I really don't like column layouts in email (I know, I'm strange) and you're pretty much stuck with it in Missive.

We're still new to Missive but I really love the workflow for handling incoming emails.

Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Boyd T.

Kommentare: Increased productivity in handling emails of all sorts, from customers, suppliers, staff, and management.

Vorteile: Simple concepts of unassigned and assigned messages. Ability to function in parallel with gMail. Sharing notes and tasks around emails is great!

Nachteile: Sometimes the app is a little slow to respond. Maybe it will be faster once I dwindle down this overflowing inbox... Explaining some of the concepts to my non-technical partner was challenging, but I think Missive made it easier than some of the competing solutions.

I have the free version and so far have been quite impressed

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Stephanie S.
Customer Relations Manager

Vorteile: It was super easy to set up and use without needing any assistance. It does what it claims to do in a easy and useful way.

Nachteile: I understand the free version does not have much history, but it would like to be able to save the whole conversation with notes into our document management system. Also it is hard to combine emails into a single project if either party doesn't hit reply - or maybe I just haven't figured out how to do so yet.

Missive Review

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Laura B.
Design Coordinator
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A great resource when working with many different types of email platforms and communication platforms.

Vorteile: My favourite part of missive was that we were able to integrate other programs and platforms into our Missive. Giving us more abilities than if we were just using one program.

Nachteile: Because of the fact that we were integrate other platforms into our Missive use we would sometimes run into troubles if one platform upgraded and the functionality stopped between the two.

Missive App

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Director of Operations
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: WE love it at our company!

Vorteile: It is a great place for several ppl to communicate on the same item. The chat feature is great

Nachteile: It is initially a little difficult to comprehend but once you get the hange of it, its great. Just initially its a little overwhelming.

Terrific Email Management Tool, and Exceptional Client Support

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Andrea G.

Vorteile: What a great program! Missive is an easy-to-use platform that enables our small team to track and assign tasks across all phases of projects.

Nachteile: I only wish it had some CRM features or could link with other applications to expand on functionality.

Very useful team outreach application

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Craige hardel -.

Kommentare: Missive is a really great alternative to other outreach solutions and also a more cost effective one as well. Really like the UX and its a well-thought out product with a wonderful support team

Vorteile: chat feature: the ability to communicate on prospects in context. Makes it easier for all parties customer support: quicker support response time I've ever experienced. Absolutely top notch. Others should learn from them Share inboxes: really useful for training salespeople and also for sharing the outreach tasks

Nachteile: Only one email can't be sent at once. Would love to able to set up a sequence