Good for the price

Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Rafael R.

Vorteile: Ease of use.

Nachteile: - How it handles group reservations. Every change you try to make takes a long time to be applied. It´s completely impossible to use switch with big groups - The lack of useful features especially when it comes to the payment history. It should display the total amount in the screen and have more filters such as payments per user and show/hide deleted payments.
Today if we want these informations we have to export the payments to a CSV fomat, open in google docs (or similar) and set filters
- There is a translation error in the brazilian portuguese version of Switch. In the payments history screen, in the drop-down menu there are two options: "on" and "between' . In the portuguese version they are translated as "ligado" and "entre". "entre" is correct but "on" should be translated as "em".
Every time I teach a new employee how to use the system I have to explain why is "ligado" listed there.

von Switch.cm an 21.8.2018

Hi Rafael, thanks for your feedback!

We've recently revised the Portuguese translation and fixed those minor errors. Take a second look into it and you'll see how it is now :)

The group reservation is working properly after the fixes we pushed in June for the slow loading. We will take your feedback about filters in the Payment History into consideration for the next batch of improvements.

Thanks for sharing you opinion!

Cheers,
Switch team

basically, It's swiss knife PMS, all in one for every need of any size property.

Erdis D.

Vorteile: We are small hostel and we don't need many features to manage our property and we found switch doing everything the best way. It syncs our reservations from all other platforms like booking, hostelworld, agoda, hostelbookers, airbnb, and many others also your own website or directly from facebook page. One of the best features is automated emails that you don't have to deal with welcoming email or sending invoices. Also the interface is super user-friendly so anyone that have used any webapp in general will understand it from the first try. This list of features can go on and on and i don't want to bore anyone reading this, so simply go for it give a try and judge for your self.
Thanks to the time switch.cm saved to me I've started doing day trips with the guests and another side business during the low season.

Nachteile: I can't complain about anything as a con, but in the future, I would consider more charts/stats like percentage of guests age we get, genres, age or number of guests sorted by a country they are from so we can target our audience with advertisements.

Great software and easy to use with superb support staff that are always ready to assist.

Matt J.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Superb support from the staff and made life so much easier with all the information I need at a few clicks of a mouse if I should need to clarify information from a guest from ages ago and most importantly no double bookings thanks to it's efficient booking system.

Vorteile: No more double bookings as everything is imported seamlessly instantly. Should I ever get any problems then the excellent support staff are there within minutes with all sorts of helpful advice and tips and even go above and beyond with...."we've noticed this and it may improve occupancy if you do this for example." I also like the site is continuously evolving and every time I've suggested as a user, that this change may be beneficial they are generally already on the case with said changes before I've even suggested it! Great programme, superb staff and would highly recommend.

The program in general is good and helpful. It still nees some perfections

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Ani N.

Vorteile: The connection with the booking engine. It youd be nice to have also odher wesites like airbnb, They could be more but in general is good

Nachteile: For example, what happened to me. We had to close our activity and I asked help, they said I had to do it and the only way to close it was to make a reservation and close bed by bed. A pretty long thing

von Switch.cm an 22.3.2018

Hi Ari, thanks for your feedback!

We thrive to keep improving the system and pushing new functions periodically. Last year we've pushed a 'Block Out' button which allows user to block multiple rooms and beds at one click.

Moreover, we do connect to Airbnb. We're happy to assist you in adding Airbnb connection into your Channel Manager dashboard :)

Cheers!

Great management software

Bewertet am 2.9.2018
Mihai C.
Hostel Owner
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and has a friendly interface. It simplify some of my tasks for the Hostel, overall is a great tool to use and a must have, even if you are a small business.

Nachteile: I can't really say that is something that I don't like, they are adding options and features and I saw that they are very good with their customer service and try to improve every time. To be honest... I don't know why this software is not so popular.

von Switch.cm an 4.9.2018

Thanks Mihai for your feedback :)

Really great PMS software

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Jason S.

Vorteile: Really great use interface. Clean, easy to navigate, customizable UI with rich booking information.

Nachteile: Needs more payment integrations. Only having Stripe is a significant limitation at this time. Could also use PayPal and some others.

von Switch.cm an 22.3.2018

Hi Jason,

Nice to hear from you!

We've launched integration with other payment gateways last year, such as Omise and 2C2P. Yet, we do look at connecting to other PM to broaden our availability in regards to auto-charge collection.

Thanks for your feedback!

Switch team

Better Than the Big Costly Guys!

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Leanne L.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is still a new company/product so there is room for additional development. However, it already surpassed a lot of the legacy systems in the market. Given it is a new provider in the industry, there is room for further development but keep watch for this emerging player!

Vorteile: It seriously works better than some of the bigger and expensive software out there including Cloudbeds. It even connects to Airbnb and with ease. Channel manager + Property Management in one and for the price, it's double, triple bang for your buck!

Nachteile: Getting started requires the help of support (but most other CM+PMS do also). There are quite a few features out of the box; however, some are in Alpha/Beta mode and is not fully rolled out. Maybe some API plugin/integration could add more functionality through 3rd party developers so it doesn't need to be developed in-house. Also wish it could be more colourful as the oldschool grey excel sheet appearance isn't visibly the best.

I always get answers to my technical questions and learn from them.

Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Alison S.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Quite a lot and i'm still learning

Vorteile: There is a lot of information you can use from this software which makes your job easier. I like the comprehensive lists/ bookings/ cancellations/ modifications and it is nice to know details of your customer in advance, like what country they are from.

Nachteile: Where the "ask a question"button is - it's really irritating when you want to curser a days accurately.

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Elisa V.

Vorteile: We are using the free version and are very happy with it!! It's all we need to run our B&B. It's simple, everybody can work in it. Everything is very clear.

von Switch.cm an 9.3.2018

Nice to know that you're happy with Switch Elisa!
The freemium version is not available anymore but Switch is still helping small businesses to go automated by offering affordable plans.
Greetings!

very useful and easy to use

Vicky B.

Vorteile: it is very easy to use and customer services are fast responding our question. At firs you will confuse if you never use channel manager but by the time you will get used to it. super easy!

Nachteile: some of OTAs cant connected to SWITCH.CM. i hope it will solved very soon.
customer service by phone maybe a good idea (?)

Fantastic tool to increase bookings for small hotes

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Parakrama D.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Boosted revenue and visibility on many different sites such as booking.com and expedia

Vorteile: The ability to synchronise callendars on most websites and control pricing with ease. It has been a large driver of growth in the past year.

Nachteile: The high cost of upgrading to a premium version which allows the connection to a vast array of different websites.

von Switch.cm an 27.3.2018

Glad to hear :)
We've been modifying our subscription plans and products offers, and there are more options in the way to come in the next months. For example, new product modules for Guest Database CRM and Self Check-in platform.

Switch.cm makes your life easier, managing reservations from a variety of platforms!

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
George adrian O.
Cofounder

Vorteile: It's functionalities, monthly improvements, easy to use procedures and user-friendly interface for all our staff. I've tested several apps before choosing and this is one of the best.

Nachteile: Sometimes it can work slow or there can be minor errors that often are cleared out by the technical team in 1-2 days.

Great CRM software.

Aaron B.

Vorteile: That is easy to use and that is a great tool that helps run the Front Office. The calendar feature is accurate and it almost never freezes or stalls.

Nachteile: Sometimes the reports are hard to pull. I believe there was an update recently on reports available but I havent trie them yet.

I find Switch very innovative, easy to use and they keep making it better and better!

Lisette J.
Hostel owner

Kommentare: Less over-bookings. Better insight in revenue and occupancy rates.

Vorteile: All the reports it generates. Its great to see instantly your income and occupancy rate for that day and even for the coming days. And it automatically synchronizes to all OTA's we use, that's super helpful.

The tool I was looking for

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Diogo D.
D.

Vorteile: Switch came to me when I needed it the most. Since I begun using it it never stopped evolving and the team never stopped carrying. A great tool!

Nachteile: It should be web responsive: I can´t use it on my cell Phone or in my Tablet. I really hope you improve that soon ;)

Switch.cm: the best think could ever hapened to me since I open my property CITY INN.

Aleksandar G.
Selbstständig

Kommentare: you are getting faster, more avialable for customers and making your life eazy

Vorteile: Fast and eazy to handle . You can eazy put the whole group or whole class of people istant and what I like the most of switch.com is that he is doing all your job fnstead of you,

Great for business, made my life very easy. Always on point especially as you get to know it better.

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Serah M.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of booking coordination and organisation

Vorteile: Great features that keep improving as you go, definitely made my work easier and customer care is always available to assist when needed.

Nachteile: A bit complicated at the beginning, but with time, becomes easier. Sometimes, it can slow down of hang which then takes a lot of time in trying to restart an operation.

Great Property management system for small - medium sized hotels!

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Geotechnical Engineering Intern
Tiefbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ability to control my pricing throughout all my listings on a variety of websites, attracting as much business as possible. The transactional email feature where I can create automated emails for guests and hotel staff.

Nachteile: The cost of upgrading to a premium version to allow access to more websites for OTA. The system would also benefit from a mobile app.

Very simple system , easy to learn

Ruth D.
Operation Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: from us all our needed is already in switch.cm

Vorteile: good connection link with OTA , easy to set prices , already support with mobile app ( easy to us when we outside )

Nachteile: need more details reservation format ( room detail , rate detail , change room number , blacout date)

Great for Hostels

Bewertet am 16.2.2019
Emily joy N.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been great. Its streamlined our process and has made dealing with guest reservations 10x easier

Vorteile: Easy to use. Easy to add guests and check in/out guests

Nachteile: They have yet to include two currency systems, but they said they will this year

SWITCH.CM Review

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Ruth D.
Operational
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: everything good and they always upgrade with new feature ( good point progress) .

Vorteile: Easy to use , useful , simple , access by mobile

Nachteile: a bit slow responses and button click sometimes need double click .

von Switch.cm an 5.9.2018

Hi Ruth, thanks for you feedback!

good

Bewertet am 13.1.2018
Tarra T.

Vorteile: calendar and invoices are good, easy use, auxilary are excellent, cs always helping, even not so fast,

Nachteile: cant submit the payment and organize tha balance due, sometimes error in calendar so always to run push full

Overall great with minor bugs. Didn't crash once just slow sometimes.

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Mihailo O.
director

Vorteile: It's easy to use and explain to new employees. Very clean design and the features are great. Also, customer service is quick and helpful.

Nachteile: We have been having some issues with accessing the website on the smartphone - it can be really slow. It would be great if you could make it more mobile friendly or possibly an app in the future.

My life is so much easier!

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Annie A.
Front desk

Kommentare: Five stars

Vorteile: SWITCH has made my life and our staff working days so much easier. The easy process with checking in and out and notes makes communication smooth. Thanks so much.

Nachteile: Needs some work on the phone application.

von Switch.cm an 21.8.2018

Hi Annie, thanks for your feedback! We're happy to help you managing your business.

Best Regards,
Switch.cm team

One of the best operating systems I've used

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Arnold J.
Receptionsit

Kommentare: Excellent

Vorteile: Very fast, easy to navigate and quick with payment too.

Nachteile: I can't save special requests or add profile notes for regular guests.