Über CINC

Immobilien-Tech-Lösung, die Elite-Teams antreibt. CRM, mobile Apps, Zielseiten, Pläne und andere Tools, um dein Geschäft zu erweitern.

Erfahre mehr über CINC

The amount of information and number of Leads is incredible. You will receive good leads on a daily basis.

Leads were not good, they send a lot but they are not good leads. Customer service is terrible terrible terrible.

Bewertungen zu CINC

3,6

CINC hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 197 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CINC bereits verwendet?

Been with CINC 3 1/2 years as a single agent. Don't use the team aspect.

Kommentare: Grow my business each and every year. Keep track of leads and what they are looking at
and communications with them.

They have in house programmers so make modifications continually and use input from the users they have to make the product better. Excellent training in Atlanta area or Phoenix. They have always had me with a CSR (Customer Service Representative) who contact me every month or two to see how things are going and when I need to change my ads or learn something new I can get that from the CSR. If my CSR is not available I can always call the support number. Real life training to teach you how to be a more successful agent so the training is a lot more than just how to use the software. Can sort the leads on many facets of how they have interacted with the listings they view. Can see what they have looked at and how often they log in and what favorites they have identified.

There is a lot to learn and if I had not gone to the trainings I can imagine it might be intimidating. Its not cheap but if you use the system and followup with leads the ROI will be very good. If you don't like being rejected by a high percentage of the leads then this isn't for you, but the few percent that convert makes it worthwhile. It took me awhile to get my first sale but each year I have sold way more from the CINC leads than the prior year.

Kyle
Recruiter in Kanada

Best CRM I've ever used

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Amazing. Great customer service, I've made personal relationships with tech support staff and strong relationships with account managers. I reccommend CINC to any REALTOR looking to purchase of switch CRM's. Easy to use, looks clean, powerful and dependable.

The Lead Generation capabilities, consistency and ease of use is unmatched in the industry. The per lead cost and the reliability of CINC's system is critical to my business and I can rely on them 100% to deliver. Database management, reminder system, notes and all of the crucial lead stats/data are easy to see, easy to find and everything is clickable. If you don't use it- you need to.

On a Brokerage level, it lacks features leading us to adopt a second CRM. No marketing templates in terms of printables, nowhere to store docs or training videos for the Agents- really isn't designed as an all in one system- rather a powerful sales tool. Do one thing and do it well. CINC nails that part.

Jason
Manager in USA

Mixed Experiences

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I don't have much to add to the pros and cons I've listed, except that any suggestions for improvements or constructive criticism on changes which have been made are simply ignored. The platform is quirky, so new changes require us to adjust how we modified our behavior for those quirks. Either tighten up the whole system and make it reliable or stop making changes please so we can all just live with what we've got.

Lead capturing is excellent. The ability to text, call, or email in one platform is perfect for finding the medium which best suits each lead. The behavioral messaging can be very useful, though it's important to tweak it so it's appropriate for your business.

The app has gone through many updates, most of which seem to improve the look while diminishing the functionality. It is impossible to use the app and see what you need to do on any given day without spending a minute adjusting filters. On either desktop or app, you cannot easily schedule reminders for leads because the calendar regularly defaults to past dates, necessitating constant vigilance on the part of the user. You cannot prioritize tasks and reminders in your daily list, causing you to have to scroll up and down to find the next most important thing. Mass selection of leads for communications also often requires having to select leads multiple times after paging through them because they inexplicably become unselected. Basically, it is a powerful program that requires you to be careful when using it and also accept that functionality degrades with updates.

Brian

CINC review

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Experience has been amazing. The support and training is incredible and is much better than any of their competitors.

The follow up features and AI are amazing and not found on any other platform that I’ve heard of. The mobile app is incredibly powerful and easy to use.

The front end design which is dated and needs to allow for design customizations. Also the cost of the platform is higher than most.

Amy
Team Owner in USA

For a Real Estate Team of 8+

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall it's been great, but as our vision for the team as changed, it just may not be the best economical choice for us.

The contact management, exporting notes, landing pages within the website. Ways to filter our your leads dashboard, save those filters and make public within the team. PPC marketing options/return on investment.

The cost if you're a smaller team and/or don't plan on growing up to 50 agents.

kim
real estate advisor in USA

hi hi hi hi

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: great. I am little old me, no big team. Cinc works hard to make it affordable to me.

it is fairly intuitive. new features are often launched

half leads, but cinc cannot control that and is working on the verified part which helps

Stephanie
Associated Broker in USA

Cinc moderate user

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am pleased with the quality of leads we receive and the information we receive. I feel the new auto-checking of phone numbers and emails is great. It appears the public loves the searches and even their Realtors. What a great way to get refferal agents out of the area and not lose a commission, Maybe;)

I feel the information of the lead and the speed to lead and follow up is great

We get too many Cinc University emails, I think if we had the sales people send out good practices or advise from what is working with some people and not others.Maybe spend a week on a daily tip of labeling, scripts that are working, other suggestions of items we may not be using in the system

Laura
Director of Business Development in USA

Over 5 year user of CINC

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it has been our sole lead generating, CRM and dialer that has been instrumental in our growth

We have been using CINC for over 5 years for our real estate company, and it has been instrumental in propelling our business forward. The platform ease of use, customer database and our strong relationship with the account manager have made it our sole choice for managing our operations.

One downside is the constant increase in costs, and the AI feature is not as refined as we would like

Joel
Principal Broker and Owner in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Company, Great Service

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great product and great customer service. Some territories are hard to get leads out of but that is not their fault.

Great service and great product for the $$$

Some lead territories aren’t working but that isn’t their fault

Bryan
Bryan
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complete Waste of Money and a Scam.

Kommentare: Awful . And the CEO who was engaged on my situation was abrasive and arrogant.

They have too many restrictions. The software freezes up frequently and the attitude of management once you purchase is basically, "we are perfect and you are stupid." While there were some good leads, the overall use of this system was cumbersome. The software was unreliable and the lead quality was far lower than Boomtown or Ylopo. This is overpriced garbage which was bought out by a large company (Fidelity) and they treat you like you are second rate when it comes to certain things.

It is circa 2008 with very little modern updates to address social media marketing and modern lead acquisition. It seems like the leads are coming from lists instead of actual advertising and many of them (when we call) have no idea what we are talking about. Software online locks up frequently.

Keni
realtor in Kanada

the good & the bad

Kommentare: It has been fairly good over the last 4 years...but with more & more Canadian companies coming into the lead market, its just a matter of time until most of us switch to a Canadian lead gen site...

CINC is a terrific program for a busy market! Once you master the ins & outs of the program it does a lot of the work for you with the exception of personal contact! my leads lie the fact that they can look at whatever property they choose... the automation & AI portion are very helpful.

The biggest obstacle with CINC & some of my Canadian Colleagues is the pricing! CINC on its own is very expensive but when u you do the $ exchange its crazy! I also wish they had a better check & balance of the bogus clients (Mickey Mouse was a lead that was sent to me)...I also get duplicate leads which could be corrected on their end! The 2nd biggest obstacle is the CINC learning curve... is extensive!!

Jan
Broker/Team Lead in Kanada

Working with CINC

Kommentare: I really like and enjoy the potential of the platform but see where it can be improved.We spend thousands of dollars and commit a lot of time nurturing but haven't seen the value and reward fo the investment yet.

The amount of analytics and details about each lead is so helpful. We love "Alex" the AI bot that contacts clients upon registration. I really like the ability to add team members and distribute the leads to each agent where they can have their own account and manage their leads. The ability to text and email from the platform and add attachments and property listings is an important feature.

The quality of the leads is not always great. The "good" and qualified leads are few and far between.

Wade
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Abed Group CINC Expierence.

Kommentare: It's been good.

Communication and speed of notifications. Functions available to both agent and list.

The amount of bad intell not being scrubbed and charged; I also do not like the fact that an extra charge is being assessed if we choose not to be a company or corporation for texting purposes. If I wanted an LLC or S corp, I would have one; being forced to or pay a penalty is absurd.

Crysti L
Broker Associate in USA

CINC Review

Kommentare: My account manager is THE BEST!!!

My account manager, the layout of the platform, notes, communications, lead info, etc. I've used it for so long and I'm pretty proficient with it.

The 'communications' portion of the desktop platform doesn't sync with the app. Very frustrating because I don't have time to sit and delete 1000's of notifications.

Amanda
Realtor/Broker in USA

Amazing Lead Generation Platform

Kommentare: CINC has brought my real estate business to a whole new level. I am able to offer quality leads to my team and manage them in an easy to use platform.

CINC helps keep you top of mind with leads/clients using their personality based drip campaigns. You can track user usage and frequency as well as see which properties they view. Phone calls, text messages, and emails can be sent directly from the system with no need to toggle back and forth between two screens. The advertising done on your behalf produces quality real estate leads for both buyers and sellers.

We occasionally have issues with the mobile app, but the glitches never seem to last more than an hour or two.

Jim
realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

cinc makes me money every month

Kommentare: I've been using cinc for over 10 years, so my overall experience is great

The quality of the leads, and being notified the moment Belize registers

It has a pretty steep learning curve in the beginning, but once you overcome that it's great

Rick
Team owner leader in USA

Do it all with CINC

Kommentare: It literally transformed my business

We use this program to monitor and feed leads to our business. There is no better on the market.We especially like the video integration and reporting of all activity by clients as well as the sales team.

My only place I would like to see improvement is in email deliverability

Dick
REALTOR®, Team Leader in USA

Mixed Emotions about CINC

Kommentare: My Account Manager is the BEST-EVER person who has worked at CINC and who has interacted with me. Thank you [sensitive content hidden]. If only CINC would give [sensitive content hidden] more to work with regarding upgrading the Dashboard and the system itself.

I have little to say about this because I am kind of stuck with this system after many, many years. The CINC system is NOT keeping up with its competiton!

CINC Managements and Designers of software do NOT listen to experienced Real Estate professionals who make suggestions. The software is outdated. The creators of the programs do NOT realize what is needed to successfully work the CRM system.

Jason
Broker in USA

Founding Member of CINC

Kommentare: CINC has allowed me to stay in business through all the cycles of the market.

The lead generation and functionality of the CRM are fantastic.

The price of the platform is steep and there are a few little tweaks that could provide a little better experience like having the time zone of the lead prominently displayed.

Nora
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My experience

Kommentare: CINC was responsive to my concerns and quick to correct any problems I had.

The platform is very user friendly, allows for easy lead filtering, prioritizing and marketing. The system is very useful in staying on top of priority clients. The only downsize for me was that leads in my market are more expensive than other markets so I did not get as many leads for the money committed to marketing than other, less expensive markets. If you work the leads, the results will come. My account mgr Debbie Cloud was fabulous to work with. Highly recommend her.

Cost of leads in my market did not afford me enough leads to convert due to per lead cost relative to the money set aside for marketing

Charles
CEO in USA

Cinc Review

Kommentare: Good

We own our own leadsand they are distributed automatically

Very inflexible about implementing features that make sense, and poor communication with account rep

Matthew

FIND ANOTHER LEAD/CRM SOURCE - Total Waste of Money

Kommentare: I was seduced by the CINC sales team on how great the system worked but once I signed the contract it quickly went downhill on the intial lead quality coming on the system. I had much greater results utilizing Zillow and Redfin Partners program. CINC will give you a 6 month out [I think they should let the customer out immediately knowing the poor quality system theyre selling to you].

On the surface, the CINC system sounds like a powerful AI enhanced CRM/Lead program; however, the leads are total garbage and only people browsing the internet--no intentions of seriously buying a home.

-Poor Lead Quality [most registering to site provide false numbers & emails]-AI Alex system is repetitive and doesnt enhance dialogue [probably because leads are poor]-Big ad spend of for little results [do your own Google PPC for better results]

Karol
Immobilien, Selbstständig

CINC Pays for itself many times over and over

Kommentare: Great leads, get 80% of my closings from CONC

Good leads and I can work from my phone

I have to make calls, lol! If you make the calls it will pay off many times over

Cara
Agent in USA

Well worth it!

I have used this product for Several Years and would not change to any other platform! The cost to benefit(income) ratio is minimal, IT IS HOW I MAKE MY INCOME! The fact that my Phone rings the moment a lead fills out there number is by far the best feature. I have leads comment all the time that they just entered it.

Sometimes not impressed with the robotic sounding automated Texts and Emails

Jeremy
Realtor in Kanada

CINC Review

Kommentare: Poor

CRM has some good features. I wish I could say something else good about it.

The AI is very poorly developed and doesn't ask the right questions. Support sucks. They have a year contract which they make you sign. I would never go back to this company. For the price I haven't seen my ROI