Über CINC

Immobilien-Tech-Lösung, die Elite-Teams antreibt. CRM, mobile Apps, Zielseiten, Pläne und andere Tools, um dein Geschäft zu erweitern.

Erfahre mehr über CINC

Customer service, quality of leeds, number of options.

The biggest obstacle with CINC & some of my Canadian Colleagues is the pricing. CINC on its own is very expensive but when u you do the $ exchange its crazy.

Bewertungen zu CINC

4,0
4,0
3,4

CINC hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CINC bereits verwendet?

Been with CINC 3 1/2 years as a single agent. Don't use the team aspect.

Kommentare: Grow my business each and every year. Keep track of leads and what they are looking at
and communications with them.

They have in house programmers so make modifications continually and use input from the users they have to make the product better. Excellent training in Atlanta area or Phoenix. They have always had me with a CSR (Customer Service Representative) who contact me every month or two to see how things are going and when I need to change my ads or learn something new I can get that from the CSR. If my CSR is not available I can always call the support number. Real life training to teach you how to be a more successful agent so the training is a lot more than just how to use the software. Can sort the leads on many facets of how they have interacted with the listings they view. Can see what they have looked at and how often they log in and what favorites they have identified.

There is a lot to learn and if I had not gone to the trainings I can imagine it might be intimidating. Its not cheap but if you use the system and followup with leads the ROI will be very good. If you don't like being rejected by a high percentage of the leads then this isn't for you, but the few percent that convert makes it worthwhile. It took me awhile to get my first sale but each year I have sold way more from the CINC leads than the prior year.

Charlie
CEO/Owner in USA

CINC Review from WinHill Advisors - Kirby

Kommentare: I have had a very good experience with CINC, but I feel that there is still improvement needed in some areas.

We are utilizing the Automations, and video messaging.

Limitations on marketing materials that can be sent through the platform. We are not able to send our monthly newsletter, so we had a outsource through Canva, and MailChimp. We would love to see CINC expand the ability to send more personalized marketing materials.

Kimberlee

Realtor

Kommentare: Too costly for a single user. Other platforms are less so I’ve been looking to switch but takes time moving CRM. The ease of use os good with CINC.

When you do get a good lead it is good. But it is very time consuming as no one wants phones.

Text messages are limited and you are unable to put attachments from you phone them or attach listings. Only from computer. We are not by our computer every minute (that is old school). Need to come up with technology on school districts. Zillow and or apps are winning our clients back due to their displaying school districts. For what I pay, this is a big miss!!

Keni
realtor in Kanada

the good & the bad

Kommentare: It has been fairly good over the last 4 years...but with more & more Canadian companies coming into the lead market, its just a matter of time until most of us switch to a Canadian lead gen site...

CINC is a terrific program for a busy market! Once you master the ins & outs of the program it does a lot of the work for you with the exception of personal contact! my leads lie the fact that they can look at whatever property they choose... the automation & AI portion are very helpful.

The biggest obstacle with CINC & some of my Canadian Colleagues is the pricing! CINC on its own is very expensive but when u you do the $ exchange its crazy! I also wish they had a better check & balance of the bogus clients (Mickey Mouse was a lead that was sent to me)...I also get duplicate leads which could be corrected on their end! The 2nd biggest obstacle is the CINC learning curve... is extensive!!

Joe
Immobilien, Selbstständig

CINC or not to CINC, that is the question!

Kommentare: I realized the support you get is a like being with a trainer, and the training is parallel to being trained by a real estate manager. You need to do this and you need to do that. HOWEVER, what does it applied or do for you?

Its easy to use, inputs, the website is easy to maneuver and fast (if you have excellent RAM and mid their internet speed on your computer).

Integration to other RE apps. Not sure what is being sent or posted, no idea what it looks like, how it is done or derived.

Wade
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Abed Group CINC Expierence.

Kommentare: It's been good.

Communication and speed of notifications. Functions available to both agent and list.

The amount of bad intell not being scrubbed and charged; I also do not like the fact that an extra charge is being assessed if we choose not to be a company or corporation for texting purposes. If I wanted an LLC or S corp, I would have one; being forced to or pay a penalty is absurd.

Crysti L
Broker Associate in USA

CINC Review

Kommentare: My account manager is THE BEST!!!

My account manager, the layout of the platform, notes, communications, lead info, etc. I've used it for so long and I'm pretty proficient with it.

The 'communications' portion of the desktop platform doesn't sync with the app. Very frustrating because I don't have time to sit and delete 1000's of notifications.

Lisa
Realor in USA

Lisa's Cinc Review

Kommentare: Cinc has been crucial in building my database as a singular agent.

I love how easy Cinc is to use. Going from desktop to my phone is super easy and convenient. Calling clients from the app and it logs it automatically is helpful especially when I am out showing homes.

I wish it was a little less expensive.

Jayson
Team Leader- Realtor in USA

Kommentare: good.

Ease of use. I can help my team without having the platform in front of me.

having to be the one coming up with ideas on improving the target market, lead spending and optimization.

Bryan
Bryan
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complete Waste of Money and a Scam.

Kommentare: Awful . And the CEO who was engaged on my situation was abrasive and arrogant.

They have too many restrictions. The software freezes up frequently and the attitude of management once you purchase is basically, "we are perfect and you are stupid." While there were some good leads, the overall use of this system was cumbersome. The software was unreliable and the lead quality was far lower than Boomtown or Ylopo. This is overpriced garbage which was bought out by a large company (Fidelity) and they treat you like you are second rate when it comes to certain things.

It is circa 2008 with very little modern updates to address social media marketing and modern lead acquisition. It seems like the leads are coming from lists instead of actual advertising and many of them (when we call) have no idea what we are talking about. Software online locks up frequently.

Jay
Team Leader in USA

The Best OF The Best

Kommentare: Its a great system, great product, does exactly what they say it does. It works if you work it, my Team loves it.

I have used a few other similar products, none hold a candle to CINC, its just great, Customer service is also excellent

There is nothing that I do not like about the system, it works like it says it will, customer service is great.

Donald
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's an essential tool for me as a Realtor.

Kommentare: CRM and marketing functions are all performed exceedingly well.

It provides total control of all of my job functions.

I am not able to include additional messages in my client interaction.

Charles
CEO in USA

Cinc Review

Kommentare: Good

We own our own leadsand they are distributed automatically

Very inflexible about implementing features that make sense, and poor communication with account rep

Luis
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best CRM in the business!

Kommentare: Great and don't see myself going to another CRM ever!!

I love its lead capture and AI that helps me stay in communication with current / past / future clients.

I can't think what i like least about CINC.

Cara
Agent in USA

Well worth it!

I have used this product for Several Years and would not change to any other platform! The cost to benefit(income) ratio is minimal, IT IS HOW I MAKE MY INCOME! The fact that my Phone rings the moment a lead fills out there number is by far the best feature. I have leads comment all the time that they just entered it.

Sometimes not impressed with the robotic sounding automated Texts and Emails

Jeremy

Kommentare: Poor

CRM has some good features. I wish I could say something else good about it.

The AI is very poorly developed and doesn't ask the right questions. Support sucks. They have a year contract which they make you sign. I would never go back to this company. For the price I haven't seen my ROI

Eric
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cinc has went down hill

Kommentare: Commission inc has went down hill since I started using them 4-5 years ago... while other companies have been innovative they’ve remained stagnant. The worst part of maintaining my loyalty with them is that their customer service is atrocious. They care way more about what makes it easy on their staff then what really is important.. their customers. We finally pulled the plug on cinc and switched to Boomtown and there is absolutely no comparison. Boomtown beats out cinc on absolutely every front. Boomtown appreciates my business as well! I wouldn’t recommend cinc to anyone after experiencing what a good CRM can do for my team.

Honestly I only stayed with them because I was familiar with them.

Their Customer service is absolutely terrible

Tynese
Real Estate Agent in USA

Great lead generating platform

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been great. I get varying information from various experts on the platform, which can be confusing but I test each to see what works best. I also wish it were priced more affordable.

One of the features I like most is how it helps me stay organized. It guides me through my followups and each touch of the lead.

I don't like that once you 'trash' a lead, they still appear in the list when searched if you have a duplicate record or another lead with the same name.

A'ndrea

Not for the money

Kommentare: Cinc impressed me at the start and several agents in my office used it. As soon as training was completed it went down hill from there. Months before my contract ended I reached out to my 3rd account rep in a year and had concerns. He was aware of my desire to terminate my contract as we could not find a solution to the problem. It wasn't till the month of contract expiration did I hear from him. Telling me the price goes up on the month to month and If I wanted to cancel in writing giving 2 months months notice.
I was told he would suspend my ad spend which didn't happen and now Im being billed for it as well as the higher month to month fee. The lack of communication, customer service, poor lead quality. 322 leads in 1 year, $14,400 spent and 1 closing that didnt cover 1/2 my investment.

Drip campaigns were great. The ability to text through the app.

Same leads came in with different information and distributed to different team members

Owner / Realtor in USA

Top notch CRM

Kommentare: great.

It has several features necessary to manage large database

there are little things missing that would make it better. but it is top tier

Rick
Founder/CEO in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CINC is a partner in our success

The ability it gives us to stay connected with our clients and manage our teams activities.

It's a very robust tool...you must stay engaged with updates and your account manager in order to get the best from it.

Josh

CINC Real Estate Review

Kommentare: 3/10

Leads. I was only interested in lead generation and I was able to receive a few.

All of it. CRM was of no use to me and I was only interested in leads which were still very poor.

Annie

Best on-boarding experience EVER

Our team is very fresh into using CINC, but from different experiences of on-boarding from other platforms, this was by far the best experience since the very get go! From the introduction with [sensitive content hidden], implementation with [sensitive content hidden] and training with [sensitive content hidden], each individual provided such thorough, personable service and seamless transitions from one person to the next. They have incredible product knowledge, and genuinely cared about my business. I couldn’t have been with a better group! They’ve all made a robust system very easy to navigate. I’m incredibly grateful for their level of service and care.

I would like to have more control over AI to set a duration after a lead comes in for AI to kick in.

Caleb
Sales Executive in USA

CINC is my lead generator. It has been my "go to" source. I prefer google ads to facebook.

Kommentare: Source of all my internet leads

It does a lot of things hands off. My biggest problem is with procrastination with followup. So if I'm not responding as often as I should, the software continues to engage them. I think the functions are generally well thought out.

I haven't felt I could replace my CRM for nonlead followup and client data. I'm not sure that's terribly important, though.

Lauren

Review

Leads and crm together is great business idea

Leads are not interested in buying, leads give bad info