Been with CINC 3 1/2 years as a single agent. Don't use the team aspect.

Bewertet am 28.4.2018
Owner/Broker

Kommentare: Grow my business each and every year. Keep track of leads and what they are looking at
and communications with them.

Vorteile: They have in house programmers so make modifications continually and use input from the users they have to make the product better. Excellent training in Atlanta area or Phoenix.
They have always had me with a CSR (Customer Service Representative) who contact me
every month or two to see how things are going and when I need to change my ads or learn something new I can get that from the CSR. If my CSR is not available I can always call the support number. Real life training to teach you how to be a more successful agent so the training is a lot more than just how to use the software. Can sort the leads on many facets of how they
have interacted with the listings they view. Can see what they have looked at and how often they log in and what favorites they have identified.

Nachteile: There is a lot to learn and if I had not gone to the trainings I can imagine it might be intimidating.
Its not cheap but if you use the system and followup with leads the ROI will be very good.
If you don't like being rejected by a high percentage of the leads then this isn't for you, but the few percent that convert makes it worthwhile. It took me awhile to get my first sale but each year I have sold way more from the CINC leads than the prior year.

Expensive system, will get leads, just not quality. Experience will be different depends on support

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Jennifer K.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease of not having to constantly man the emails or sending homes directly. It is a nice system, and it gives you peace of mind knowing that if you go out of town or aren't able to send emails, or text, it will do it for you. Also, a nice feature is the holiday emails where you can send out to all of your contacts. It is a nice feature that you can see when you last contacted them no matter what form of contact it was. The software is fairly simple to use and there are instructional videos to go back to that will walk you through each step, so you won't have to constantly call for help. Just make sure that you get a good support staff assigned to you, or your experience won't be great. I wish I would have realized this sooner. The system will work if you work it as you are told and expected. You have to make calls and this system will record the times you have reached out.

Nachteile: The fact that it will send emails letting clients know they aren't from you, when you just sent a personal email or called them.. Wish they recognized it, so if you have them on a drip, it wouldn't send out emails acting as if you haven't spoke, when you actually did/

von CINC an 25.5.2018

Hi Jennifer! We'd love the opportunity to improve your experience. Would you mind telling us your full name so we can look into this further?

It's to learn the basics but very difficult to use it to its fullest potential.

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Jon P.
Owner/ Broker
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, we wouldn't be able to manage our business without it. Its how we manage everything from lead generation to converted client.

Vorteile: I like having everything in one place. Its is simple enough to use for the basic functions to get an agent started fairly easily. The search site is great and I like the integrated branded site.

Nachteile: I don't like that I still have to use supplemental services that I feel I shouldn't need for the price I'm paying. Shout-boss is far superior to the drip campaigns to new leads; Top Producer is far superior in managing listings and closings; Top Producer Market Snapshot is far superior for seller market reports. High quality services like these should be part of the platform to make it an all-in-one system.

Awesome System!

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Rebecca S.
Realtor, Business Development Director
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With Cinc I have a CRM that lets me organize, filter my leads, nurture them with email drips, the drips use the DISC character profile system and assigns a drip based on their personality. Email my database, create pocket listings, reverse prospect, create landing pages, add all my agents, shows me reports... it just has so much!

Vorteile: This system is so rich with lead generating tools, it is incredibly valuable! The website is beautiful and functional, the email drip funnel system makes nurturing leads a cinch. They offer ads at an additional cost, the seller ads need improvement. You do have the ability to create landing pages, add agents at no additional price. Now that is a huge value!

Nachteile: I love all the features, it has so much to offer loaded in one platform.

Overall Satisfied

Makayla G.
Executive Assistnat / Prelisting Specialist
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we are very satisfied with CINC. We receive a lot of great leads from the platform and once you get used to the platform it becomes very easy to use. As a team we love that when we reach out to our sucess partners they always have a solution and our request our submitted to the tech team when there is not a solution.

Vorteile: CINC has been a great platform to harvest internet leads as well as track all our database information. The best feature is the integration with other platforms like Gmail and Dotloop because it allows us to run our business from one platform rather than jumping to different pages. The lead platform is very well organized and we love that all our communications with clients are saved for us since we used to have to file them ourselves.

Nachteile: There are multiple features our team had with another CRM system that we do not have with CINC, such a place for a spouses birthday and a way to automate reminders to send leads birthday cards or call. ( We use birthdays as a touch within our 36 touch program as outlined in the red book). We also think CINC would be fantastic if it had a better listing platform where we could organize every step of a transaction even before its live on NWMLS.

Best CRM for real estate hands down.

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
David matthew W.
Principal

Kommentare: I procure clients!

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is the team behind it, who are constantly improving it, and listening to their clients about how to better serve them and make the experience better for their customers.

Nachteile: Difficulty creating sales funnels for segmented populations in the database. Would like to have registrations with Social Media logins to provide better data.... I wish one of their training centers was in my backyard.

CINC has been responsible for a large part of my business' growth.

Brooke S.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: LEADS - the most important thing in real estate.

Vorteile: It's user friendly and most things that you'd want a software program to do - it's already built in. If you don't see it, just ask, because it's probably there but you just aren't finding it.

Nachteile: There really is nothing that we don't like about the software. Getting our agents to ensure they're using it 100% is always tough, but not the software's fault.

Awesome real estate CRM and lead gen platform

Kris F.
Co-owner, Keller Forsyth Group
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were able to discontinue several other tools and platforms by having the needs met by constant improvements by CINC. The support and programming teams are so nimble that often times they can accommodate system changes within days or weeks at our request. Our success coach is always available to help and answer questions.

Vorteile: The quality of the leads, functionality and ease of use.

Nachteile: There are occasional glitches but that is to be ex0ected woth any technology.

CINC is my lead generator. It has been my "go to" source. I prefer google ads to facebook.

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Caleb P.
Sales Executive

Kommentare: Source of all my internet leads

Vorteile: It does a lot of things hands off. My biggest problem is with procrastination with followup. So if I'm not responding as often as I should, the software continues to engage them. I think the functions are generally well thought out.

Nachteile: I haven't felt I could replace my CRM for nonlead followup and client data. I'm not sure that's terribly important, though.

Very pleased

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Justine T.
Owner & Realtor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to reach my career goals

Vorteile: The ability to track what leads are looking at, their search behavior. I also love the text and email drop feature and templates. They've proven to be very effective.

Nachteile: I am so dissapointed that CINC does not have the ability for me to have instant emails sent to leads when new properties come on the market that fit their needs and search parameters. I understand it would slow down the system overall, as they have told me this. I find it sad that they can't figure out a way to make this work, as competitors have this ability. It would directly improve my business and in turn, raise my available marketing budget that I can afford to re-invest in CINC.

need it to work easier from laptop and mobile

Bewertet am 13.5.2018
Brenda C.
owner/broker
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: leads are easier to read

Vorteile: easier to use than last program, entering leads, and reading data, love getting a text as every lead comes in.

Nachteile: hard to use with all functionality from my mobile and laptop for accountability. hard to follow within going into many screens, how long it took for the lead to actually get a call, have to follow sometimes 10 mins or so to see if any agent tried

Great CRM with a few challenges.

Frank P.
Owner/Team Leader
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have grown my team to 18 agents and now rank #92 in RE/MAX Worldwide out of over 120,000 agents.

Vorteile: The software is very robust and offers dozens of choices and options not available with other CRM's.

Nachteile: Appointment booking auto notifying the client. You should be able to toggle that on and off either on the contact card or in the initial setup.

CINC is in integral part of our business.

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Gayle K.
AZwest Team PM

Vorteile: Leads that usually have complete information and are in the buying process. If we can establish a relationship via phone, email or text, then we usually close.

Nachteile: It is often confusing to use. The plans and campaigns are cumbersome. Sometimes CINC has permissions so I can change pipeline status and then other times it's gone. I'm the one with ALL of the authorities to do anything. When I can't do what I did the day before, it's annoying.

CINC HAS CHANGED OUR BUSINESS!!!

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Leah S.
Team Manager/Trainer
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It allows us to house all our leads in one place. It is easy for the agents to manage their database. We can track, call and pipeline status. It generates leads and creates marketing with ease. The customer support and instruction videos are amazing!!

Nachteile: It does go down now and then but the team is QUICK in getting us back online. You can't pick who gets notified on pond leads by agent.

Commissions Inc Rocks

Jay L.
Team Leader
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great ROI for me and my team, love the leads and the back of house CRM system.

Vorteile: Love, love the entire system, been with them almost 3 years now, and will continue.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I do not like about the system.

CINC Platform robust, feature rich.

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Attempting to bridge and fill gaps in my real estate business by augmenting my farming and sphere business.

Vorteile: It's broad capabilities to provide so much function and features for the leads that register.

Nachteile: The quality of the leads are a little tough, it is so much effort to convert them and the numbers are pretty low.

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Vanessa P.
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: That its so easy to use and I can keep everything there

Nachteile: Nothing that I don't like about this product

CINC's custome support is second to none. CRM is the best in the industry and I've used them all.

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Lee B.

Kommentare: Lots of sales

Vorteile: Great back end to the CRM which make managing my team easy. Single user version is just as good, highly recommended.

Nachteile: It's not free! Just kidding. I really don't have anything I don't like about the software it works ad prommised and then some

Better than any other

Debra M.
Team leader

Vorteile: The CINC support is better than any other lead platform I have used. They truly want you to succeed

Nachteile: Adspend unpredictable . Our cities go up
And down each month so it can make it difficult to figure out where and what we want to spend our money on

Love the website, the customer support is awesome, professional and very responsive.

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Greg E.
Realtor- administrator of the site

Vorteile: The software does takes some time to get used to. Its a bit cumbersome at first but becomes easier to use as time goes by. If anything its a bit too much. There are more features on this software than any i have used before.

Nachteile: Too much stuff to learn or at least it has been for me. to me ''less is better''. There are lots of built in features that i have yet to master.

Cinc has went down hill

Bewertet am 9.3.2019
Eric M.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Commission inc has went down hill since I started using them 4-5 years ago... while other companies have been innovative they’ve remained stagnant. The worst part of maintaining my loyalty with them is that their customer service is atrocious. They care way more about what makes it easy on their staff then what really is important.. their customers. We finally pulled the plug on cinc and switched to Boomtown and there is absolutely no comparison. Boomtown beats out cinc on absolutely every front. Boomtown appreciates my business as well! I wouldn’t recommend cinc to anyone after experiencing what a good CRM can do for my team.

Vorteile: Honestly I only stayed with them because I was familiar with them.

Nachteile: Their Customer service is absolutely terrible

Great Product, Costs a Lot

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Kathy B.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used this product as a real estate agent working under another broker, and I really like its usefulness, but the costs is prohibitive. I believe it should be about 20% less than it is.

Vorteile: This software is a great multi-layered system that allows for lead generation, client tracking, and more. My favorite part is the way I can do lead generation with a simple cut/paste from my website.

Nachteile: It's too expensive for me to use as a new broker. When I have several agents working from my office, I will subscribe again.

CINC is great for leads

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Maria H.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CINC has really great lead management tools, but the fact that they spread their leads so thin and that they are so expensive makes them not so sparkly.

Vorteile: CINC is a great tool to use to convert leads into buyer and seller clients. The leads are usually valid and the platform management software really helps keep everything on track.

Nachteile: I did not like that multiple agents or teams could receive the same exact leads from CINC. Leads should not be spread like that.

SPAM lead Gem Company

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Aman S.
Sales Rep
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Worst lead gen company. They are spam company. Never calls you once you make the payment. They lie on their website no contracts but they actually do contracts. Leads are spam. People are rude. Expensive will not last for very long in business. Please Stay away from this company. S P A M. S. P A M Call me if you have any questions.Thx

Vorteile: Nothing. Expensive company. Rude staff and they will never call you. Always in a meeting when you call them.

Nachteile: Worst spam leads. Rude Staff. All leads they give to all people. They keep rotating them. So jo one gets good quality leads.

Awesome Lead Generator

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Patrick C.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a great program that works seamlessly between desktop and mobile devices

Vorteile: The amount of information and number of Leads is incredible. You will receive good leads on a daily basis.

Nachteile: Some of the leads need to be qualified in regards to their amount of interest in immediate Real Estate