Über VBOUT

VBOUT ist eine Plattform für Lead-Generierung und Marketing Automation zur Automatisierung und Zentralisierung von Marketingkampagnen.

Erfahre mehr über VBOUT

I love you can send campaigns, run landing pages, SMS and run social media all inside the one platform. And then use to build segments that you can then retarget.

The email designer is a little clunky, but a new version is coming in a few weeks - so that’s my only complaint resolved.

Bewertungen zu VBOUT

4,9

VBOUT hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 185 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VBOUT bereits verwendet?

Eric
Eric
CTO in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What about Vbout? Its great!

Kommentare: Love it. Onboarding was thorough, support is great and the tool is simple and easy to use.

It's has almost the same functionality that Hubspot has but at a fraction of the price. I like that there are less restrictions on the email lists.

Needs email split testing in automations. Right now it's available for 1-off campaigns, but I rarely use that.

Mohd
Mohd
Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great all in one marketing automation tool

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy as I previously used Active Campaign and Encharge. Thus all in one tool which saves me money on not spending on Zapier and other automated tools as this one has pretty internal flows

The first thing I like about Vbout is the team is always helping. It is no-nonsense tool that can automate lots of things and after 3 months I am still learning Vbout. They have constant improvements and updates they just released custom SMTP which would be great for me. We send around 100k emails every month so have the agency plan with them.

The UI/UX is outdated and needs revamping. The landing page is also basic. The tutorials still need an update as the product is updating. At times the email landed to spam.

Francesco
Partner in Italien

We ditched Active Campaign (and 2 other expensive software) for Vbout

Kommentare: If you are an agency go for it: 100% recommended and kudoz to the team, the same goes if you are a single user/marketer/solopreneur with enough experience with marketing software.

We often read of single-platform solutions in the marketing industry, but one rarely comes across any. Well Vbout is one of those precious exceptions: as an agency we were able to set up and deploy operations in 1 week, including importing automation data from Activa Campaign (contacts+ecommerce data). The white labelling feature works like a charm and allowed us to easily silo our clients' assets, including all the social media planning activities and content

There are a few thing the team could improve, minor but nice to have: the contact management system is very powerful but a few more filters, especially negative filters, could speed up segmentation, which we could anyway replicate without changing our processes or a single comma in the rest our data layer. Also the knowledge base could be improved.

Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works but Not Ideal

Kommentare: While customer service is very responsive, we need to contact customer service way too often.

It has most of the features we were looking for when considering platforms and was affordable.

They upgrade/change features frequently without telling you and cause problems with existing campaigns. "Templates" can be hard to change and don't always work across different email clients.

Joanna
Joanna
Founder in Katar
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Marketing Automation Tool with Exceptional Ease of Use and Support

Kommentare: My overall experience with VBout.com has been extremely positive. The platform not only offers a wide range of features but also ensures that each feature is accessible, efficient, and supported by excellent customer service. Whether it's automating marketing campaigns, managing leads, or analyzing data, VBout.com provides a one-stop solution that caters to all aspects of digital marketing.

The customer support provided by VBout.com is exceptional. They are very responsive, knowledgeable, and always willing to help. Whether I had a question about a feature or needed guidance on best practices, their support team was there to assist promptly and efficiently. This level of customer service greatly enhances the overall experience and adds significant value to the platform.

As most people are requestion maybe an improvement on landing page.

Abdul K
Abdul K
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beast all in one marketing tool

Kommentare: I've tried lots of marketing tools and this is one of the best. If you want to be able to manage your clients marketing needs, run marketing campaigns, automate your email marketing, publish content, manage social media accounts, create landing pages, send newsletters, manage your clients, have a CRM tool, have lead management, automate lead nurturing, have file management, own branding, have analytics, then this is for you. Plus, it has live support that helps you in every way to get the most out of this tool.

It's very feature rich and constantly evolving. Support is second to none.

There isn't much but the user interface can do with a make over to match some of the newer ones in the industry

Tang
Tang
Founder in Vietnam
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vbout is one of the most complete marketing automation tools on the market

Vbout offers users full control over their marketing campaigns from start to finish, with features such as conversion tracking, social media management, and auto-responders. With Vbout, I can create automated campaigns that are triggered by specific customer interactions. They also have the ability to keep tabs on their marketing efforts with the help of analytics and reports.

The email templates are outdated, they also don't have as many ready-made templates as other tools

Viet

Kommentare: Marketing Automation
Multi-channel Marketing
Customer Engagement
Sale Funnel

Infusionsoft (Keap) alternative! Its Marketing campaign builder is very similar to Infusionsoft, the platform that I have been using for long time. But Vbout has more user friendly and more brilliant features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has good vision in Marketing Automation.

UI/UX is not as good as its feature Need more and more integrations with 3rd party platforms

Ian
Ian
Digital Marketing Specialist in Australien

It's Active Campaign's rival for sure

UI is clean but still a little clunky. Email builder could use some more styling.

Roja
Solution manager in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Marketing Platform

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vbout is an one of the simplest marketing software.Its have just drag and drop templates. it's have Automation awesome features.. Their customers support is very responsive.my overall experience is very easy and Positive.

They improved their features still and I don't have any issues with vbout

Carlos
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Advisor in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best discovery of the last year!

Kommentare: EASY!, in one day we go live with the tool. really fast the learning curve and use of the tool.

It's a all in one tool that will not disappoint you. The part that I like the most is the landing page section. Super easy to implement and super powerfull . All the management of the LEADS ( really important when you have several marketing plans) its really effective and easy to handle. Fantastics rule tool for working with my team and establish different roles and permissions.

Probable the social section could improve with more features. Using your own emoticon could genera errors in the post, and some features like POST STORIES, or label people its a must for future versions.

Philip
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vbout is Simply Amazing

Kommentare: Currently Vbout handles all my communication and I love it!

The ability to do so much! In one little package

More integrations would be nice. SMS marketing as a stand-alone rather then via automation.

Cameron

Amen...

Kommentare: Support is amazing, there to help however they can, and quick!

Feature rich, easy to setup...still learning system but see lots of potential. Wish they had more automation triggers and actions as well as auto tagging from zapier connection so all leads could go to master list but just be tagged based on where they came from for better segmentation, but overall nice, easy, does exactly what it should type of system.

Needs more triggers and actions in automation and landing page is not easy to make responsive.

james
CTO/CPO in Vietnam
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Vbout is everything you need for Digital marketing

Kommentare: easy to build a list, form and email template. Also, take 5 minutes to setup a landing page.

Unlimited bandwidth and unlimited landing page and domains Unlimited contacts ( not like Hubspot )

that would be nice if vbout can have a chat to talk with the customer directly and have a blogging function.

pankaj
ceo in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tools a must use

Kommentare: lead management & automation this help us really well.

I am running a digital agency and I always look for the best solutions for my clients, vbout is the best tool for lead management, email marketing, automation, analytics and landing page that I have ever used . vbout is an all in one tool for generating leads, increasing reach, driving conversions, and tracking the consumer journey. I switched my email marketing to vbout and my subscribers and open rates have increased. my landing pages and emails are converting better and my analytics show that I'm getting more leads and clicks through my emails. my landing pages and emails are converting better and my analytics show that I'm getting more leads and clicks through my emails. With this cloud based software, you can schedule and send personalized emails, create landing pages, manage leads, and track the success of your campaign. It's never been easier to create and send emails that get opened and viewed or create landing pages that convert people into leads. vbout will help you keep track of your email marketing campaigns so you always know what works and what doesn't. The support team is available 24/7, the setup is super easy, the features are amazing and the design of the software is awesome, I am very pleased with the service & highly recommend it.

everything is perfect in this nothing to dislike about it

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally an email tool that works with Shopify that doesn't start with a K

Kommentare: I am still learning how to use Vbout.
I think the best way to describe Vbout is that it does ALOT & it is good at most things, you just need to figure out how the system works & how all of the different segments of the program fit with each other.
The customer service is A1 though, so if you are stuck somewhere, they are usually right there to help!

Vbout actually works pretty well with Shopify - that was number 1 for me. It is very versatile when it comes to what you can do with your Automation. Amazing Customer Support

Although they have some robust Automation & segmentation options, I think they could add a few additional filters when it comes to emailing subscribers.

Elma
Elma
Founder in Hongkong
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great marketing software but they recently removed lightning bolt support in my account

What I liked most about vbout is the lightning bolt customer support. I put up with the clunky UI and UX because they used to have awesome support (literally within minutes). They took that away and now have to pay $50/month for it. I can't justify subscribing when I ask a couple of questions a year. However, they make one of the cleanest, beautiful emails. Whenever I send out a newsletter, I get asked what do I use as it's beautiful, neat, etc.

UI/UX - clunkyLightning bolt support is now an add-on

Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vbout change our perspective on email marketing

Kommentare: So far we are happy with vbout, we stop zoho and mailchimp subscriptions altogether

this is an all in one tool, we use it daily for social media scheduling, last time we have to do them manually and on the social media platform itself, but after we port over to vbout, we can have all analytics at one glance and it looks great, email marketing also very good

learning curve, yes there is a learning curve to implement it

E-Learning, Selbstständig

A good Investment

Kommentare: takes some time to set up. can be a challenge for someone like me that is new to this

Landing Pages, Email Automation, Push notification and Social Media Panner inez7 Sept. 23, 2021, 9:15 p.m. | Deals Bought: 12 | Member Since: 05/24/21 A good Investment I'm glad I pulled the trigger on this. Apart from the obvious features listed features that is to rave about don't get me wrong but I already have some apps that do thee those things. So why you ask do you need or why is this better. Well the Mathematical calculation let me see it this way- having everything or most of these linkable aspects in-house, means I would need fewer tigers or zaps or webhooks and so setting those up any changes i make having to change all of those too. Now if you think that addon per customer, then this helps in this way. It also means you dont make as many mistakes. and all the information is on one place which means its again an easier way to see things you wanna create a better flow of things to target your customers where they are.

UI/ UX Landing page builder needs to look modern but also easy to find and use

Ozioma
Ozioma
Founder (Consultant, Strategist, Speaker) in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A powerful solution to lead your business powerfully!

There is a great deal to love about Vbout. It is an all-in-one solution that supports the ability to manage the core aspects of your business with ease. I love the look and feel of the platform and the ability to spend time on it without feeling like you want to leave it. I like the ability to have all of your social media platforms connected in the same place where you do automation, email campaigns, and landing pages. having everything all together working effectively brings a sense of clarity and cohesion that I have not found in many other tools. I REALLY feel that the thoughtfulness that Vbout as a platform offers is unparalleled. I also really like that you can do project management within the tool and that also helps contribute to increased clarity and a feeling of control.

Because this tool has a lot to offer it is easy to feel you have to use all of its features all at once. This can feel like ALOT to handle. One con that you should know is that if you seek to fully unlock the magic of the business, it will take time and effort. I definitely feel that the tool while easy to use requires a level of commitment that should be acknowledged upfront. I do wish there were more landing page templates as that is probably the weaker part of the platform the lack of templates there, but the automation templates are quite robust and I am sure that landing page templates will grow over time.

Seth
Seth
Sleep Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just what I've needed for marketing automation

Kommentare: My experience so far is that it has been very easy to get started with Vbout. Setup has been pretty intuitive, and everything has worked as expected. There are so many ways to customize my campaigns and automations, which is perfect for creating great funnels and optimizing how I interact with leads and customers.

My favorite thing about Vbout so far is that it brings so many marketing functions under one roof, and it does all of them well. It will save me a lot of time now that I'm able to disconnect from several other marketing platforms and perform all of that work just using Vbout. The other obvious advantage is that having an all-in-one platform allows me to have a great deal of analytics right at my fingertips.

I think that the landing page designs could be improved, but other than that I'm very pleased with Vbout. And although Vbout already has Zapier integration, I look forward to seeing more native integrations with some other platforms that I use regularly within my business.

Joseph
CEO in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bigger in the inside.

Kommentare: The fact that all my marketing needs are in one address. On top of that I can create plans for my clients, white-labeling everything, and not worrying about building a system for my clients, as an Agency I have to say, at first glance, it looks simple, but once you have an account, there is too much to unpack!!

A couple of things blew me away;1) white label = The option to sell service as my own.2) Automations and integration.3) All the reports and social media control scheduling.4) Users, groups, and custom plans.

It has a learning curve, at first it seems overwhelming, that being said, there are a TON of video tutorials, deep knowledgebase, and fantastic support. It took me a couple of hours to understand everything. After that, I was amazed at everything it does.I think my most significant grip is the UI. It would be nice that the design itself would be more modern, but hey, it works so well that I get past that.

Emmanuel
Freelance Marketer in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The best automation platform for BUSINESS OWNERS and Marketers

I struggled a lot as a freelance marketer to start implementing marketing automation for my clients. I'm a social media content creator but I've always wanted to start using automation for my client's campaigns. I tried using GHL but they have literally hundreds of features with new updates everyday and that was really confusing for me. I needed something simple and to the point. In business SPEED is Key so I'm really glad that I've found vbout. It introduced me to the fantastic world of marketing automations. I really love the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] because he really helped me to understand how to use the software in just one day.

I don't really like to complain. The software help me to get the job done and that's what matter to me. I love the company and I know that the platform is not perfect with 1000 features but that's also why I like working with this software. Sometimes people want too many fancy features that they don't actually need.

Pieter
Pieter
Design Lead in Australien
Design, Selbstständig

VBout is a very diverse tool and does what it says on the label.

Kommentare: That said, VBout features many different tools that are easy to use and monitor effectively using their platform, which is very well developed already. VBout provides great value for money for any online marketer at its current price point. Overall, Vbout is a winner!

It is much more straightforward to use than many other marketing tools that can be confusing and often have long learning curves that require video tutorials to understand even basic functions. Its core services are excellent, and I can see them being developed further in the future. I can't wait to see the product mature.

However, I see it can improve its user interface, which unfortunately feels a little dated. Many competitors have invested in more aesthetically pleasing interfaces that market themselves better and encourage users to engage further with the product. VBout has an opportunity here to raise awareness of its products through beautiful, simple and user-friendly UI. I hope Vbout is working on this as it will serve to grow the business.

Vigneswaran
Vigneswaran
Developer / Founder in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must have tool for email marketing and marketing agency

Kommentare: Me and my team is very happy with Vbout. Mainly because we get everything in one place. It is much easier for us to set up and manage the marketing tools for our client.

1) Superb customer service. We communicated with their support with any issue and the were able to solve it within the same day. 2) Love the automation options. Can create pretty complex automation in a short time once you get the hang of it. 3) Integrations to other tools are very helpful. With this feature, we were able to set up a complete solution to our clients. 4) Long term savings are amazing. Our projections shows we will be saving thousands per year by using Vbout compared to other tools. 5) Very generous limits for all their plans. 6) Ease of set up. Even with the tons of options, the basic set up is pretty straight forward.

1) UI needs improvement. It's not bad now but just a few user friendly elements will help in the long run. 2) More templates required.