Über VBOUT

VBOUT ist eine Plattform für Lead-Generierung und Marketing Automation zur Automatisierung und Zentralisierung von Marketingkampagnen.

Erfahre mehr über VBOUT

I love you can send campaigns, run landing pages, SMS and run social media all inside the one platform. And then use to build segments that you can then retarget.

The email designer is a little clunky, but a new version is coming in a few weeks - so that’s my only complaint resolved.

Bewertungen zu VBOUT

4,9

VBOUT hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 189 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VBOUT bereits verwendet?

Eric
Eric
CTO in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What about Vbout? Its great!

Kommentare: Love it. Onboarding was thorough, support is great and the tool is simple and easy to use.

It's has almost the same functionality that Hubspot has but at a fraction of the price. I like that there are less restrictions on the email lists.

Needs email split testing in automations. Right now it's available for 1-off campaigns, but I rarely use that.

Trinit
Growth Marketing Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Automation that will work well for beginners

Kommentare: Very good, i am waiting for more updates.

All the essentials are covered - pipeline management, social media integration and most important out of them all - email marketing and automations. The automation builder works like a charm. I dont have to think twoce about letting the most junior people build lead gen automations - because its simpel, effective and hassle free.

Stability and page speeds. The platform has to load a bit faster.

Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works but Not Ideal

Kommentare: While customer service is very responsive, we need to contact customer service way too often.

It has most of the features we were looking for when considering platforms and was affordable.

They upgrade/change features frequently without telling you and cause problems with existing campaigns. "Templates" can be hard to change and don't always work across different email clients.

Michele
Michele
Founder in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Smart Marketing Automation

I like that it has multiple features that I use all in one including email automation, campaign management, simple opt-in pages, social scheduling, website analytics and more. Its an intuitive system for a competitive price and allows for scaling.

there are some differences in how this platform is organized from other ones, so it just took a little time to get acquainted but they give a lot of resources and support to learn the tool effectively.

Mohd
Mohd
Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great all in one marketing automation tool

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy as I previously used Active Campaign and Encharge. Thus all in one tool which saves me money on not spending on Zapier and other automated tools as this one has pretty internal flows

The first thing I like about Vbout is the team is always helping. It is no-nonsense tool that can automate lots of things and after 3 months I am still learning Vbout. They have constant improvements and updates they just released custom SMTP which would be great for me. We send around 100k emails every month so have the agency plan with them.

The UI/UX is outdated and needs revamping. The landing page is also basic. The tutorials still need an update as the product is updating. At times the email landed to spam.

Abdul K
Abdul K
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beast all in one marketing tool

Kommentare: I've tried lots of marketing tools and this is one of the best. If you want to be able to manage your clients marketing needs, run marketing campaigns, automate your email marketing, publish content, manage social media accounts, create landing pages, send newsletters, manage your clients, have a CRM tool, have lead management, automate lead nurturing, have file management, own branding, have analytics, then this is for you. Plus, it has live support that helps you in every way to get the most out of this tool.

It's very feature rich and constantly evolving. Support is second to none.

There isn't much but the user interface can do with a make over to match some of the newer ones in the industry

Francesco
Partner in Italien

We ditched Active Campaign (and 2 other expensive software) for Vbout

Kommentare: If you are an agency go for it: 100% recommended and kudoz to the team, the same goes if you are a single user/marketer/solopreneur with enough experience with marketing software.

We often read of single-platform solutions in the marketing industry, but one rarely comes across any. Well Vbout is one of those precious exceptions: as an agency we were able to set up and deploy operations in 1 week, including importing automation data from Activa Campaign (contacts+ecommerce data). The white labelling feature works like a charm and allowed us to easily silo our clients' assets, including all the social media planning activities and content

There are a few thing the team could improve, minor but nice to have: the contact management system is very powerful but a few more filters, especially negative filters, could speed up segmentation, which we could anyway replicate without changing our processes or a single comma in the rest our data layer. Also the knowledge base could be improved.

Tang
Tang
Founder in Vietnam
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vbout is one of the most complete marketing automation tools on the market

Vbout offers users full control over their marketing campaigns from start to finish, with features such as conversion tracking, social media management, and auto-responders. With Vbout, I can create automated campaigns that are triggered by specific customer interactions. They also have the ability to keep tabs on their marketing efforts with the help of analytics and reports.

The email templates are outdated, they also don't have as many ready-made templates as other tools

Viet

Kommentare: Marketing Automation
Multi-channel Marketing
Customer Engagement
Sale Funnel

Infusionsoft (Keap) alternative! Its Marketing campaign builder is very similar to Infusionsoft, the platform that I have been using for long time. But Vbout has more user friendly and more brilliant features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has good vision in Marketing Automation.

UI/UX is not as good as its feature Need more and more integrations with 3rd party platforms

Ian
Ian
Digital Marketing Specialist in Australien

It's Active Campaign's rival for sure

UI is clean but still a little clunky. Email builder could use some more styling.

Philip
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vbout is Simply Amazing

Kommentare: Currently Vbout handles all my communication and I love it!

The ability to do so much! In one little package

More integrations would be nice. SMS marketing as a stand-alone rather then via automation.

Cameron

Amen...

Kommentare: Support is amazing, there to help however they can, and quick!

Feature rich, easy to setup...still learning system but see lots of potential. Wish they had more automation triggers and actions as well as auto tagging from zapier connection so all leads could go to master list but just be tagged based on where they came from for better segmentation, but overall nice, easy, does exactly what it should type of system.

Needs more triggers and actions in automation and landing page is not easy to make responsive.

hm
Producer and Marketing Manager in Bangladesch
Medienproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect marketing automation with all the necessary tools

Kommentare: My overall experience with VBOUT is really amazing. As VBOUT is a multi-tool platform, it makes possible to operate all marketing processes from the same platform. Its automation process is simple to execute, and it provides a large number of templates.

I like the email automation, chunk sending email, suppression list, contact management, browser push, and integration with third-party integration.

Its landing page templates are less likable to me.

Luca
Founder in Curaçao
Darstellende Künste, Selbstständig

Great solution with huge flexibility

Kommentare: Great customer service. Always friendly and helpful. Again I love using VBOUT as a service and look forward for many new features and possibilities

I love the flexibility VBOUT offers in creating journeys and automations. It makes scaling your business a breeze and helps engaging with users without too much hassle. A great alternative to services as MailChimp where many useful features require additional fees or high monthly fees. VBOUT was a more logical step for me.

Importing from services such as MailChimp was a bit of a hassle. Especially because I use tags a lot. However after quite some help from customer service and some fiddeling around on my own I was able to import and maintain tags using automation.

Manish
Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Overall one great tool to manage your small business

Kommentare: Very good

Its features of unlimited landing pages and domain integration

Onboarding support. I signed up in an Onboarding event but the moderater lady ignored all my question except one. Landing page builder needs more functionality like flowtrack

pankaj
ceo in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tools a must use

Kommentare: lead management & automation this help us really well.

I am running a digital agency and I always look for the best solutions for my clients, vbout is the best tool for lead management, email marketing, automation, analytics and landing page that I have ever used . vbout is an all in one tool for generating leads, increasing reach, driving conversions, and tracking the consumer journey. I switched my email marketing to vbout and my subscribers and open rates have increased. my landing pages and emails are converting better and my analytics show that I'm getting more leads and clicks through my emails. my landing pages and emails are converting better and my analytics show that I'm getting more leads and clicks through my emails. With this cloud based software, you can schedule and send personalized emails, create landing pages, manage leads, and track the success of your campaign. It's never been easier to create and send emails that get opened and viewed or create landing pages that convert people into leads. vbout will help you keep track of your email marketing campaigns so you always know what works and what doesn't. The support team is available 24/7, the setup is super easy, the features are amazing and the design of the software is awesome, I am very pleased with the service & highly recommend it.

everything is perfect in this nothing to dislike about it

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally an email tool that works with Shopify that doesn't start with a K

Kommentare: I am still learning how to use Vbout.
I think the best way to describe Vbout is that it does ALOT & it is good at most things, you just need to figure out how the system works & how all of the different segments of the program fit with each other.
The customer service is A1 though, so if you are stuck somewhere, they are usually right there to help!

Vbout actually works pretty well with Shopify - that was number 1 for me. It is very versatile when it comes to what you can do with your Automation. Amazing Customer Support

Although they have some robust Automation & segmentation options, I think they could add a few additional filters when it comes to emailing subscribers.

Happy I went with Vbout

Kommentare: I have used many marketing automation tools in the past, but VBOUT is by far the most intuitive and useful one I have come across. I can't imagine running my business without it now. I love this tool and would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy-to-use marketing automation platform

This tool is well worth the money, it's been a great investment for my company. The customer service is also excellent - they're always happy to help when I have questions or concerns, even after hours. VBOUT allows me to manage all of my social media profiles from one place, design landing pages with no coding knowledge, and schedule marketing campaigns. The interface is straightforward and easy to use. My favorite feature is the dashboard, which allows me to monitor and analyze all my marketing activities. .

I took a while to familiarize myself with the tools, but they are similar to many others on the market. I wish they charged based on subscriber count.

Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The swiss knife for your digital marketing needs

Kommentare: I love how VBout has it all. Not only does it help me with my email marketing, but with my social media, landing pages and SMS, too. I'm able to manage my leads with ease, and track my success with the CRM integration. I know I'm paying a lot for this, but it's money well spent because I know it will help me generate leads, manage my mailing list and deliver more sales.

VBout is a powerful marketing platform that helps you manage all of your marketing efforts. One of its prominent features is the ability to manage a lot of your marketing activities in a single place. This is a great way to improve team productivity and save you a lot of time. VBout also includes several other significant features that will help you automate your marketing activities, such as email marketing automation, landing page builder, SMS, and more.

The platform's user interface is a little outdated. I guessed it's because they're here for quite a while now but at least they don't interfere with the way it works, so you can just focus on things that matter the most and not let go of the certain detail that might be there. They could do a revamp to make the experience even better by refining some of their basic features and tools. You may have to purchase extras from them if you want the full potential of this software to be unlocked, as most of their enhance features are only available via add-ons which need to be purchased in a monthly subscription plan.

Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vbout change our perspective on email marketing

Kommentare: So far we are happy with vbout, we stop zoho and mailchimp subscriptions altogether

this is an all in one tool, we use it daily for social media scheduling, last time we have to do them manually and on the social media platform itself, but after we port over to vbout, we can have all analytics at one glance and it looks great, email marketing also very good

learning curve, yes there is a learning curve to implement it

E-Learning, Selbstständig

A good Investment

Kommentare: takes some time to set up. can be a challenge for someone like me that is new to this

Landing Pages, Email Automation, Push notification and Social Media Panner inez7 Sept. 23, 2021, 9:15 p.m. | Deals Bought: 12 | Member Since: 05/24/21 A good Investment I'm glad I pulled the trigger on this. Apart from the obvious features listed features that is to rave about don't get me wrong but I already have some apps that do thee those things. So why you ask do you need or why is this better. Well the Mathematical calculation let me see it this way- having everything or most of these linkable aspects in-house, means I would need fewer tigers or zaps or webhooks and so setting those up any changes i make having to change all of those too. Now if you think that addon per customer, then this helps in this way. It also means you dont make as many mistakes. and all the information is on one place which means its again an easier way to see things you wanna create a better flow of things to target your customers where they are.

UI/ UX Landing page builder needs to look modern but also easy to find and use

Ozioma
Ozioma
Founder (Consultant, Strategist, Speaker) in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A powerful solution to lead your business powerfully!

There is a great deal to love about Vbout. It is an all-in-one solution that supports the ability to manage the core aspects of your business with ease. I love the look and feel of the platform and the ability to spend time on it without feeling like you want to leave it. I like the ability to have all of your social media platforms connected in the same place where you do automation, email campaigns, and landing pages. having everything all together working effectively brings a sense of clarity and cohesion that I have not found in many other tools. I REALLY feel that the thoughtfulness that Vbout as a platform offers is unparalleled. I also really like that you can do project management within the tool and that also helps contribute to increased clarity and a feeling of control.

Because this tool has a lot to offer it is easy to feel you have to use all of its features all at once. This can feel like ALOT to handle. One con that you should know is that if you seek to fully unlock the magic of the business, it will take time and effort. I definitely feel that the tool while easy to use requires a level of commitment that should be acknowledged upfront. I do wish there were more landing page templates as that is probably the weaker part of the platform the lack of templates there, but the automation templates are quite robust and I am sure that landing page templates will grow over time.

jeremy
jeremy
Chief Digital Officer in Indonesien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DREAM TOOLS for every digital agency in the world

Kommentare: Happy! If you have an agency like me, GO BUY VBOUT.
If you are a digital marketer, GO BUY VBOUT.

VBOUT social media tools is not as good as Radaar! VBOUT email marketing tools is not as good as Mailchimp! VBOUT automation tools is not as good as Encharge! VBOUT landing page builder tools is not as good as Swipepages! VBOUT CRM tools is not as good as active campaign! VBOUT leads management is not as good as salesblink etc.. VBOUT offer less email for 20 sub account! etc.. but THIS TOOLS PROVIDE EVERYTHING AGENCY NEED RIGHT NOW! Most of you may only use their basic function only . And VBOUT almost can do all the basic things required. And the good news is.. most of them is UNLIMITED, except the email with less limit. This is the best things about this software is this tools provide almost everything. I don't have any word about this. Their support is also epic, i message them 7x24 every day anytime, they always response

UI little bit old looking. Limit email is little compared to competitor, but good for small business.

Joseph
CEO in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bigger in the inside.

Kommentare: The fact that all my marketing needs are in one address. On top of that I can create plans for my clients, white-labeling everything, and not worrying about building a system for my clients, as an Agency I have to say, at first glance, it looks simple, but once you have an account, there is too much to unpack!!

A couple of things blew me away;1) white label = The option to sell service as my own.2) Automations and integration.3) All the reports and social media control scheduling.4) Users, groups, and custom plans.

It has a learning curve, at first it seems overwhelming, that being said, there are a TON of video tutorials, deep knowledgebase, and fantastic support. It took me a couple of hours to understand everything. After that, I was amazed at everything it does.I think my most significant grip is the UI. It would be nice that the design itself would be more modern, but hey, it works so well that I get past that.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

VBOUT is a great value, fully-featured, dynamic, and lightweight

Kommentare: I look forward to fully utilizing all of the features of VBOUT. I have zero doubts about using this tool to build my business. I am hesitant to overly rely on any tools to run my business but VBOUT has my vote of confidence.

This software is fully-featured: It can handle whatever you throw at it. It has integrations for everything else. AND it's lightweight, quick, and snappy. Even the landing page builder is quick and lightweight.

There is a required learning curve to get oriented and take full advantage of all the features. However, that process was fairly short for me.