Über ClearPathGPS

Flottenmanagement in Echtzeit. Nutzerfreundliche Web- und mobile Anwendungen mit 30-Sekunden-Updates. Kein Vertrag. Pausiere oder kündige jederzeit. 20 $/Monat.

Erfahre mehr über ClearPathGPS

Haven't found anything yet that I have disliked about the software.

Bewertungen zu ClearPathGPS

5,0

ClearPathGPS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 167 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClearPathGPS bereits verwendet?

Piper
Piper
Accountant in USA

Wow, we are realizing what is really going on behind the scenes. Nice to be able to see all crews.

Kommentare: Being able to really know if our crews are doing what they are suppose to is invaluable. The easy of use with the software and the app allows the General Manager to really keep up with and manage the crews effectively and save money overall.

This system has allowed our scheduled to move and change times or add immediately based on where people are. We are able to see where every crew/driver is at any given time and make sure company vehicles are not being used for personal use. We are able to create the virtual time card to confirm crews time actually worked. - Our rep has been wonderful to make sure all is up and running smoothly and very quick to respond when we needed additional units. Great Job by this company.

We have only been using the units for 3 months but they have been great. We had one small issue of a "running" code but I called support and they reset the unit and it has worked perfectly since.

Antwort von ClearPathGPS

Thank you Piper. We are proud to be working with AZ Roofing Works.

Martha
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love ClearPath GPS!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Exceedingly pleasant. I'm so glad we found them.

We looked into a lot of GPS systems. We are a small company with about 15 vehicles and most of the GPS options out there were for large fleets (and priced for large fleets, too). ClearPath is plug-and-play, easily scalable and inexpensive. You buy as many trackers as you need and as you expand, you can buy more. It takes about 15 minutes to set a tracker up. You plug it in and you send a few texts. That's it!

Honest to God, I have no complaints. I haven't even gotten to their excellent customer service. Cheerful, prompt, efficient, knowledgeable. The worst thing I can say is they're on the West Coast so if I have an issue I have to wait until afternoon to call.

vor 2 Monaten

What an awesome review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the product, Martha!

Melissa
Office Manager / HR in USA

Great product

Kommentare: My overall experience so far has been excellent

Accessibility and the customer service is so quick and responsive

I have not came across an issue with clear path yet

Carrie
Transportation Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hawaii County Economic Opportunity Council (HCEOC)

Kommentare: It's been a wonderful experience. Whenever I call , email or chat , the team at ClearPathGPS is friendly, helpful and resourceful.

I appreciate the technology , features, accessibility, reporting and new features that have been added since I have been in our transportation program which is about 1-2 years. So it tells me that , ClearPathGPS is very innovative and forward-thinking which is awesome.

There is nothing that I do not like least about ClearPathGPS. So far, it has been a wonderful experience. I'm still learning more about it's features and how it can improve our transportation program / reporting.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks so much for the excellent review, Carrie!

Dwight
Colonel in USA
Strafverfolgung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to install, easy to use, at a decent price

Sometimes the accuracy will be a little off

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Dwight!

Christopher
General Manager in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

You do not need to look any further!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The customer service is truly 2nd to none! 7 years ago when I was 1st told we have the system, they spent time explaining the system and logons with patience. As my experience with the system and equipment has grown, any time I have called they quickly walk me through the issues and if replacements are needed, they are shipped same day.

Honestly, I haven't found any. For the size of the fleet we have (2-3) trucks, its been great!

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product, Christopher!

Derek
Store Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ClearPathGPS has been an integral part of our fleet.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. Its a critical part of our day to day operation here.

Accurate real-time location of our fleet vehicles. Very easy customer support.

The GPS units themselves can be a bit fragile. We could use a heavy duty option. We've had a couple units break on us. However, we pretty hard on stuff here.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Derek!

Brian
President in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clear Path GPS

Ease of use, easy to set up. Price is affordable

NA.

vor 2 Monaten

Great to hear, Brian! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Paul
Scheduler in USA

ClearPath GPS

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: extremely happy, I have worked with other systems in the past and this one is far superior

ease of operation, new platform is excellent

nothing, very happy with all functions and map features

vor 4 Wochen

That's great to hear, Paul! Thank you so much for leaving your opinion in a review!

Jose
Fleet Service Writer in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great system!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: always correct on tracking. great customer service.

like that we can log in and track trucks right away.

Don't have anything at this moment. for what I use it for is great.

vor 2 Monaten

We're thrilled to hear that, Jose! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

CEO in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thanks God and Clearpath GPS and the CHP

Kommentare: It was a tuesday night, I arrived home from my mens bible study, I sat down in front of my computer to shut it down, I clicked on each browser window to look at it before I closed it. When I got to Clearpath GPS, I noticed that truck # I2009 had the ignition ON, I knew that driver had parked for the evening and was supposed to be home, I called him to check , he was home. I got in my car drove to our yard, when I pulled in the truck was gone. I called 911 reported the theft of my 2009 International along with a 2017 Wabash dry Van loaded with LG appliances. I called my wife and said look at my computer, Is there a truck moving on the screen, she said YES, so I said what direction, she didnt know, so I raced back home and jumped in front of the computer and began to track my truck heading 55-60 mph westbound on highway 60 in So. CA, I had the CHP dispatcher on my phone giving them constant updates on rate of speed and direction of travel, along with vehicle color and signage, they began to scramble all available units to the westbound 60, I was able to update them in real time, they finally sighted the truck and trailer westbound 60 approaching the 605 interchange, I confirmed that was its location , the truck then went 605 south and they were all ready to attempt the stop, they did. They lit him up. The driver exited 605 south and Rose hills offramp, he was met at the top of the ramp by two more CHP units facing crossways, the thief made eye contact with the CHP and gave up , shut the truck off. they made the arrest, I took my driver and we drove to the scene while they gathered evidence. They had found a GPS scrambling device plugged into the power output on the dash, with blinking lights on it. Thanks God it didnt work . The thief had a bag of truck keys, and one in the ignition that fit our truck. I got my truck back that night in perfect condition, no damage to the truck or trailer, the cargo still sealed inside the trailer. It took 69 minutes from the time they started the truck until they shut it off, upon arrest. I delivered that load the next morning to Best Buy DC in chino CA on time. They signed the bill of Ladings ,NO shortage, NO overage, No damage. By the grace of God and Clearpath GPS and the California Highway Patrol. A company disaster was stopped dead in its tracks.

Its easy to Use

Nothing

Matt
Pump Department Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall great company and product!

Kommentare: I use this product everyday and I have not had any lag time or issues. The customer service has been fast and adding trackers to new vehicles/equipment has gone seamlessly.

I cannot pinpoint one area of this software I like the most. The overall ease of use, the features of the product, the ability to get the trackers installed and most important the outstanding customer service are the areas I would highlight as very efficient.

I have no Cons on the product or the company

Alana
HR Director in USA

This company rocks!!

Kommentare: The one thing I have noticed about ClearPathGPS is their amazing customer service. From the purchase to the integration of the trackers every single employee has been so friendly and willing to go above and beyond for us.

The trackers are so easy to install and the computer software is terrific for always knowing where our guys are. The interactive map and reports you can personalize are fantastic!

We had some trouble with the original trackers we got because of the network they were on. However, we traded them out for trackers on a different network and we haven't had a problem since.

Bob
Procurement in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Technical Support

Kommentare: The GPS modules enhance our ability to locate and allocate machinery and vehicles from jobsite to jobsite.
They also enable more profitability in facilitating reassigning crews to projects close to their vicinity rather than running all over the area from job to job.

The technical support staff is always very prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous. The phone is answered almost immediately every time we have an issue. Problems are always resolved. The staff always follows up to ensure there are no continuing issues. The modules are pretty tough considering the harsh conditions they are exposed to.

It seems some of the modules need to be reset a little too frequently.

Megan
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Used it 2 years and highly recommend it

Kommentare: We are able to give our employees directions if they are lost. We are able to use it to track how much time an employee is on the jobsite. We really like using ClearPathGPS, it's been super helpful.

It is very easy to use. I like that I can get daily reports of where our employees were the previous day. The maps are more up to date than google maps-it's very helpful for new construction. We use this all day every day. I also like that if I have issues I can talk to a real person who is always super helpful.

The app isn't as useful as the online software.

Dan
Network Administrator in USA

Absolutely the best Vehicle Tracking/GPS provider

Kommentare: Our experience from initial implementation to daily use was smooth and easy.

The system is easy to configure and use. Support is always available. Our employees love it.

We have found nothing lacking with the system.

Rana
Operations Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied Customer

Kommentare: I have used Clearpath GPS for many years at my Trucking Business and I just installed Trackers at my Farm on all powered units to track performance of employees.

Ease of use. I like the way It tracks and keep all the logs.

Nothing yet. I will report on it after I have any issues

Timothy
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for the buck

Kommentare: It helps in every way, you can create ways to be efficient!

Easy to use and follow and to get reports.

No complaints so far! Everybody is super helpful.

Jill
HR/ASSET MGR in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product, good value, pleasant and responsive staff!

Kommentare: Positive with regular interactions. They are always ready to answer questions.

I like most all of it!

Nothing to speak of .....

Brad
Warehouse Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for Businesses to track company fleet

Kommentare: Overall experience with clear path gps has been great! Wonderful tool for any companies fleet.

The clear path online GPS map aids with tracking our drivers locations allowing for better time management, as well as allowing a better estimated time of arrival in real time.

Tracking a vehicles path from an earlier time can be a little tricky and confusing.

Jon
Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive way to get a ton of information

Kommentare: It’s only been a short time, but so far it’s been great. There were a few minor challenges with installation due to the age of our vehicles, but customer support was very easy to get a hold of to resolve it quickly. Everyone I’ve dealt with seemed equally capable (and in the U.S.) which Is very important to me. I want someone who actually works AT the company when I need help. Not just someone reading a script.

The amount of reports (preconfigured as well as custom), is really quite amazing. It’s take a lot of guesswork out of the administrative side of things. Before using the software, if a crew forgot to turn in a time sheet, we had to track them down and hope the remembered the time they were at a job. This is no longer an issue.

They are currently in the midst of an upgrade, so you have the choice of two platforms. The software works great. I wouldn’t really say there are things I “didn’t like”, more that there are things I would personally find useful. For example, the ability to run a report or search based upon address.

Mark
Consultant in USA
Molkerei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and service, easy to set up and use

Kommentare: All through the process of evaluation, purchase, and implementation, ClearPathGPS has been very committed to making sure we got the product and support service we needed to be successful.

All the programming specifications were provided to interface our own software to ClearPathGPS location data. Technical support was also available if we ran into a snag. Out users love the software for its ease of use in accessing location data on our assets.

ClearpathGPS is one of the few organizations I have worked with where I can't think of anything I would describe as con. My experience has been very positive all the way through the process, including resolving any issues or problems we have run into.

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic purchase and will continue to use

Kommentare: Setting up everything at the beginning was easy, and now being able to track our trucks and get reports is very simple. The look of the new beta site is awesome. Can't wait until it's completely up and running.

We originally purchase 4 of the units to add to our trucks, because we had a feeling that some employees weren't being honest with their time cards, and found out that we were right. When confronted with the discrepancies they admitted that they had been padding their time cards since they didn't know that the GPS trackers had been installed. They now know that they can't log more hours than what the reports show as the time spent at each location.

The only "Con" I can see is that our employees have figured out that they can sit in their trucks as long as they don't start the engine and pad their time, but there is always someone willing to spill the beans. :)

Ron
President in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good tracking devices

Kommentare: Overall, it’s been a good experience. Customer service is exceptional.

The integration in the trucks was super simple. The desktop and app are easy to navigate.

Subscription is on the higher side and sometimes there are connectivity issues.

Rick
General Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product for the price

Kommentare: It is a great asset to manage shop vehicles

Easy to use and reliable. Customer service is fast and helpful. I have had very few problems the product.

Would like to see faster updates or "refresh" of vehicles in use.