Über Elorus

Eine einfach zu bedienende, kostenlose Software zur Rechnungsstellung und Zeiterfassung für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen und Freiberufler, die ihr Geschäft vollständig kontrollieren möchten.

Erfahre mehr über Elorus

Elorus offers a very wide range of options in order to organise your company. Also,you can get answers to your problems from the customer support who are always friendly and ready to help you.

Some difficulties in building some document templates.

Bewertungen zu Elorus

4,9

Elorus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 155 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Elorus bereits verwendet?

Etienne
Etienne
Freelance write, editor, translator in Singapur
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Probably the best invoicing/time-tracking software I've ever used

It's easy to use, has a very fair pricing system, and a beautiful, clean interface.

I'd love to have a mobile app, but it's honestly not that necessary.

Nikos
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brings Value and makes things easier

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

- integration with several third party services - easy of use - professional looking invoice templates - great support

Not aware of any cons right now. Works great for me.

Elena
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Start-up Accounting

Kommentare: Elorus provided me with some accounting features in the beginning when my company was just getting started. It helped me identifiy what I needed as the business grew.

I was able to track expenses and job revenue

The free version is not full service accounting

Berit
Freelance Translator in Türkei
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Elorus as a freelance translator

First off: The customer service is awesome! Before I signed up Takis was super helpful in answering all my questions and definitely also a big reason why I decided to commit to Elorus. Elorus is easy to use and offers a plethora of features. Personally I only use the invoice creation and time tracking feature at the moment. The best thing for me, which makes Elorus stand out from other service providers I have tried, is the ability to assign different currencies to clients. Also the invoice templates are beautiful and easy to customize with lots of options. Tracking payments is also easy, clear and fun. I can thoroughly recommend Elorus to other freelancers.

There is only one thing I have to mention here, and that is the lack of "words" as a measurement unit for invoicing. As a translator we very often charge per word (source or target words) and without this option I have to wiggle my way around the existing measurement units to bill for words. This makes it awkward for me and for a less professional looking invoice position, so I hope that this will be added to the units very soon!

Athanasios
Director in Griechenland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complete solution for invoicing and basic accounting for small businesses

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We started using Elorus in the past month due to the tax authorities' requirements (Greece) to report and issue each invoice following a certain process. The ease of set up and use was surprisingly easy (we were fully set up to invoice within 1 hour) and the integration with the tax authorities was seemless. It has already become an invaluable tool for us and look forward to future updates and added features.

Ease of setup, option to invoice in different languages and currencies, expenses tracking with receipt/invoice scanner

Can't really think of any cons. More like a request really, I would like more reports to be added and the option to customize the reports more.

Wagner
Building in Irland
Baumaterial, Selbstständig

Great tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

and a complete system for managing my small business

the number of clients I can register on my plan I think there should be one plan for everyone with no limits on registering clients

Thanos
Founder, Gen. Manager in Griechenland
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Invoicing program review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am so glad we decided to use it for our invoicing needs

it has all the necessary features combined with a superb ease of use

In my opinion, it needs more reporting tools

Antonis
OWNER in Griechenland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A very easy to use platform

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have had a very positive experience so far with Elorus. All the modules are coherent and the user experience is excellent. I hadn't used a similar product in the past but it was really easy for me to learn how to use Elorus. Highly recommended.

It is very easy to use with a friendly interface and has many functionalities that are essential for small businesses like the one I own.

The Greek translations are sometimes not so easy to understand.

δημητριοσ
PARTNER in Griechenland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

happy use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

fast input convenient and accurate .It takes less than three minutes to finish

i cannot find anything right now as i am new user

Antonis
VoIP Engineer in Griechenland
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Ease of setup and invoicing. Look no further

Lack of full customisability of filename variables and custom print layout

Vassilis
Owner in Griechenland
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Elorus: A great solution for my startup company!

I love the interface and how everything is clear. And wherever it feels that it is not clear, there is a very helpful support center, where you'll find everything. And then even if you need to speak with someone, they are very professional. No problems at all, until today. I've used Elorus back in 2012, in my first company. Unfortunately I closed that company. Now I started over once more, and again, for my financials I use Elorus with no second thoughts at all!

Well I am not an accountant. I don't want to become one. Still every company has to have one. I have one for my company. But from my point of view, until now, I haven't found something to dislike. On the contrary, the platform helps me understand better all the accounting issues that I have to deal among with my accountant.

Kaytlin
Payment Specialist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Makes handling payments a lot easier

Invoice creation gives you a lot of room for maneuver and Elorus lets you take full control over the customization . The program also tracks time ,which is great if you have billable hours ( this doesn't directly apply to my work ,but is still a great feature ) .

Premium is a bit pricey ,however you can add extra users for about 20% of the cost . There is also no mobile version .

Essen & Trinken

We've been subscribers since its early days, it has helped a lot with organizing our accounting!

It's intuitive, even our accountant who isn't particularly tech savvy can use it with ease. The customer service is extremely fast.

The design of the invoices is a bit old style, it would be nice if they gave more neat, aesthetically pleasing invoice versions that don't interfere with our company's branding

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for review. We will do our best to satisfy all your needs.

Stefanos
DPO in Griechenland
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

The most clever accounting software

You can track all your invoices and your bill with less time

The time project tracking needs to be updated

Antwort von Elorus

hanks for the positive review, Stefanos. We hope you'll enjoy the new timesheet functionality and the general upgrade of our time tracking feature. Here's the link to our product updates to always stay informed about our news: https://www.elorus.com/product-updates/

Hussain
Business in Indien

Has its flaws but still good

Customer support is really good and co-operaing. There were problems before and they helped solve it quickly . Also ir doesn't require much experience and all to use this software . The tools are very easy to make invoices

The structure of the design of the invoice is kinda outdated i think and their is no numbering option in the reciepts either which is really needed for big invoices

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you very much! Our temple engine has been redesigned from the ground up since your review was submitted! Please have a look at our new designs and drop us an email for any questions you might have.

Lambros
Co-Founder & Web Designer in Zypern
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I hate accounting, elorus saved us a lot of time and make the preparation for our accountant easy

The interface of the system, how light the system is and that is a saas, you dont have to download and install any software.

You dont have the option to add numbering on the receipts. I believe a mobile application is a must as i found myself very often on the go.

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for your review. Stay tuned because some of your requests might be fulfilled sooner than you imagine

Vaggelis
Managing Partner in Griechenland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent User Experience with Elorus

Kommentare: Excellent

Ease of use. Competitive plans. EN templating ready

Some difficulties in building some document templates

Evangelos
CEO in Griechenland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our experience

Easy to use with great support. We are glad we partnered with Elorus.

I cannot find any missing feature or disadvantage as fas as my needs are concerned.

George
Griechenland
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software! GREAT value for money!

Kommentare: Has made it very easy to do the invoicing, offers and monitor payments etc with our clients and suppliers very easy

GUI, simplicity, speed.

Lacks some peculiar accounting requirements necessary for greek buisness that deal in goods but perfect for service based jobs.

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for the review George! Hopefully the greek legislation will change in the future so that we can fully support retail vendors as well. Stay tuned and thanks again!

Lazaros
Lazaros
CEO in Griechenland
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great billing software. Simple & easy to use

Clients, client portal, offers, invoices, payments, notifications. All in one place. Great support and new features

This software has helped me keep my company organized. New features are available every month, before i ask for them.

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for your review! We promise to keep doing our best to make your daily life easier!

Spyros
ceo in Griechenland
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spectacular !!!!

Kommentare: Fantastic!!!

friendly interface, very easy to use and understand how things work. Modern fast and accurate. Cross platform activity works great.

No cons. There are no Cons @the moment !!!

Thomas
Managing Director in Griechenland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Choosing online Invoicing Software

Kommentare: We have control and visibilityof finacial data.

Easy to use. Very good user experience. Complete the vision

Actually I have nothing to say here. Epecially when comparing with the big companies producing similar software

Kostas
Owner in Griechenland
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It does the job well

Kommentare: Managing payments and invoices

Ease of use, general UI/UX Design, reliability

Can't specify something. The product is perfect for me.

Konstantoula
PMU & Lash Artist in Griechenland
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

One of the most simple and almost complete software i have used.

It is quite simple and even when i dealt with an issue, the customer service was almost instant and to the point.

The price considering that I am only using it for invoices and not for simple receipts, but that was my choice. And the disproportion among the packages that you have regarding the customers we can invoice to each one of them. Also it would be great if in the invoices you could put an extra column next to each product with the VAT as amount not as percentage.

Akis
Akis
General Manager in Griechenland

Very fast and easy to use

Kommentare: Low cost, high productivity

I like the fact that unlike other Greek accounting software this program is not clunky. It is very fast and intuitive, has all the basic functions and it even works well on the mobile browser.

The software has been designed for services businesses. Our business is more of a trade & manufacturing business so we need to customize it to make it fit our needs

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for your review! We will continue to do our best to cover all your needs!