Über Elorus

Eine einfach zu bedienende, kostenlose Software zur Rechnungsstellung und Zeiterfassung für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen und Freiberufler, die ihr Geschäft vollständig kontrollieren möchten.

Erfahre mehr über Elorus

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Elorus bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Konstantinos D.
Konstantinos D.
Managing Partner in Griechenland
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding experience

Kommentare: Great experience, totally recommended

Very easy to use and friendly interface. Totally customizable to suit the real needs of the business.

An explanatory video for the way to use the software would be appreciated.

Kaytlin M.
Payment Specialist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Makes handling payments a lot easier

Invoice creation gives you a lot of room for maneuver and Elorus lets you take full control over the customization . The program also tracks time ,which is great if you have billable hours ( this doesn't directly apply to my work ,but is still a great feature ) .

Premium is a bit pricey ,however you can add extra users for about 20% of the cost . There is also no mobile version .

Konstantinos M.
CEO WOTECH in Griechenland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Elorus makes the difference from others

Kommentare: The best for me is the 5 customers free plan and it is a web-based software which i have access from everywhere even from my phone. I can create an invoice on the go and i can send it through email.

Easy to use and 5 first customers for free.

sometimes i get confused because of the menu

George S.
George S.
Research Director in Griechenland
Marktforschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An excellent and certainly value for money app

Kommentare: It's easy to use, quick and reliable.

Easy to use, user friendly interface, integrated with the MyData API and fully functional.

Sometimes it takes a while to understand all its functionalities. Also there isn't a manual to consult

Michael T.
Michael T.
UX/UI Designer / Founder in Griechenland
Design

Very good user experience!!!

Simplicity at a very high level, very good experience, excellent reports and dashboards. Client portal is definitely one of my favourite feature.

I would like to have the option to build invoice custom templates from scratch. Also it would be nice to have a mobile version either web or native app.

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for your review! As for your wishes stay tuned. We are getting closer every day!

Nikos K.
it specialist in Griechenland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Excelent software totaly FREE for startups or newcomer freelancers as me

Kommentare: Am using this product for 6 monthos, am in a FREE subscription because of less than 5 invocies/mothn but i would happily paid for it.

It is an exceletn ERP software, continius development adding new featurs and quickly adapting any new tax changes. The MOST importand of all is a very well documented online manual and EXCELENTcustomer supprtor response. for any question they did response instant and on topic.

the only feature am missing is more complex reports, and save custom filters.

Vaggelis N.
Managing Partner in Griechenland

Excellent User Experience with Elorus

Kommentare: Excellent

Ease of use. Competitive plans. EN templating ready

Some difficulties in building some document templates

Thanassis K.
Digital Marketing Specialist in Griechenland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Very easy to use, very good for the job, value for money

user friendliness, pricing policy (free for few clients - then fair pricing) , documentation

no real issues with the software, it does more than it promised

Akis A.
Akis A.
General Manager in Griechenland

Very fast and easy to use

Kommentare: Low cost, high productivity

I like the fact that unlike other Greek accounting software this program is not clunky. It is very fast and intuitive, has all the basic functions and it even works well on the mobile browser.

The software has been designed for services businesses. Our business is more of a trade & manufacturing business so we need to customize it to make it fit our needs

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for your review! We will continue to do our best to cover all your needs!

Sipho V.
director in Südafrika
Metallabbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

the best application even on trial

Kommentare: this ius the best accounting system in all categories

invoicing and expense capturing is easy with this application.you can run reports on all captured work

i dont quite understand the projects tool

Alexios G.
Owner in Griechenland
Internet

Best solution for freelancers

Kommentare: Quick and easy invoicing that looks very professional.

Elorus gives me all the tools to make invoicing as easy as possible. It has a dedicated team that provides excellent support and they keep working to give more features. Ease of use Constant improvements Stylish invoices Repeatable Invoices Great support/ Good communication The new time management module looks promising

I have been using Elorus since the beginning and there hasn't been anything that i couldn't do or some problem/bug that was not solved.

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you very much for your review. We promise to keep up the effort to make your daily life easier.

Myrto G.
owner in Griechenland
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

easy to use,instant help,multiple tools

Kommentare: I organised better my work and I learned more about archiving features.I managed to put easy all the details needed for my clients

I like how "clear" it is in every page with no hidden informations you have to remember.By using it you can find tips to help your job that you have never imagine before as graphics e.t.c.

the only thing is that I can't do search over my clients by using only the country.For example when I am searching all clients from Germany

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for your review. We will keep doing our best to create solutions for all your needs.

Partner in Griechenland

Well defined and executed billing and invoicing cloud solution!

It was easy to learn and easy to adapt it to our business requirements. It simplified our workflow and shortened our monthly billing and invoicing cycle. With its automated reminders about invoice due dates and overdue invoices we effectively manage the payment cycle of our invoices. The support team is very responsive in providing quality guidance and solutions to our questions. We are happy with our selection, as it is a modern solution, gradually evolving with the addition of new features.

We would like to see the addition of payment gateways for credit card payments that will have lower transaction fees than the existing gateways.

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for your review! We will keep doing our best to keep you satisfied.

Founder in Griechenland
Essen & Trinken

We've been subscribers since its early days, it has helped a lot with organizing our accounting!

It's intuitive, even our accountant who isn't particularly tech savvy can use it with ease. The customer service is extremely fast.

The design of the invoices is a bit old style, it would be nice if they gave more neat, aesthetically pleasing invoice versions that don't interfere with our company's branding

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for review. We will do our best to satisfy all your needs.

George P.
Owner in Griechenland

Very easy, practical and value for money!

Kommentare: The clients see my business more serious, I can use it from anywhere, I can manage my client's accounts easy and finally I m very satisfied at all.

I like it because I can do my work effective , economically and quickly! My invoices have a very good apparance and my clients are satisfied.

There is nothing important to say. At least, I ll want more features like : last balance and new balance .

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for your review. We take every comment of our customers under consideration and we will keep doing everything we can to satisfy your needs fully.

Stefanos S.
DPO in Griechenland
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

The most clever accounting software

You can track all your invoices and your bill with less time

The time project tracking needs to be updated

Antwort von Elorus

hanks for the positive review, Stefanos. We hope you'll enjoy the new timesheet functionality and the general upgrade of our time tracking feature. Here's the link to our product updates to always stay informed about our news: https://www.elorus.com/product-updates/

Evangelos P.
IT in Griechenland

Elorus has helped me keep track of my clients, invoices.

Recurring invoices, ease of use, client portal, nice and clean interface, automated notifications (you can create your own rules).

Maybe a bit more customisation on the invoice templates (custom css maybe). A few things are missing but the team looks like it is actively working on them. The subscription plan is a bit difficult to understand at the beginning.

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for your review. We will do our best to offer you all the features that will make your daily work-life easier.

Theodoros F.
Professional photographer in Griechenland
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Elorus, a game changer for our business !

Kommentare: Our experience with Elorus is amazing. A great way to have all our economics into order and most of all, we have great support from Elorus team. In conclusion, as mentioned, Elorus was a game changer to our business and we're so happy we started our partnership.

Elorus is very easy to use, friendly environment and a way to keep all our Clients and business economics together.

Everything was ok !! We had no problems working with Elorus.

Hussain L.
Business in Indien

Has its flaws but still good

Customer support is really good and co-operaing. There were problems before and they helped solve it quickly . Also ir doesn't require much experience and all to use this software . The tools are very easy to make invoices

The structure of the design of the invoice is kinda outdated i think and their is no numbering option in the reciepts either which is really needed for big invoices

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you very much! Our temple engine has been redesigned from the ground up since your review was submitted! Please have a look at our new designs and drop us an email for any questions you might have.

Lambros I.
Co-Founder & Web Designer in Zypern
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I hate accounting, elorus saved us a lot of time and make the preparation for our accountant easy

The interface of the system, how light the system is and that is a saas, you dont have to download and install any software.

You dont have the option to add numbering on the receipts. I believe a mobile application is a must as i found myself very often on the go.

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for your review. Stay tuned because some of your requests might be fulfilled sooner than you imagine

Georgia A.
Operations in Griechenland

Great software, lack of features

Easy to use, great customers service, low price

Payment receipts with SN should be included, as well multiple proposals templates in different forms, like .doc, .xls, .ppt.

Paraskevas P.
Founder & CEO medNutrition in Griechenland

Credibility Design Organization

Kommentare: With Elorus, issuing invoices has become easy and fast! It has great technical support and is always up to date, in an occasion we even learnt the latest changes in legislation due to Elorus. Most important, it is very efficient in organising income and expenses, giving us a capture of the balance any time, as well as tracking payment dates. Hopefully, in the future it will apply for retail vendors as well - till then it remains a great value for money!

George P.
IT Manager in Griechenland

Smooth and fast, lot's of features that make my daily taks easier

I have been using this software for a few months replacing my on premises solution, it has proven to be error free fast and includes all the features needed for my daily tasks.

No Cons for me so far, the only minor issue i have with this software is the ability to save to popular cloud providers like onedrive, google drive etc.

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you very much for your review. We will continue to do our best to offer you all you need.

Vogiatzoglou S.
Vogiatzoglou S.
Executive Director, Product Management in Griechenland

Good ,,, Could be better

Flexibility and the Graphic Design.

when you write an invoice not see the net price of the product this price seen fortunately in the invoice but not in the platform

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for review. We will take your comments under consideration.

Luc S.
Founder - CEO in Schweiz
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Elorus is giving us the ability to reach the next levels in a very efficient manner.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good one so far! I even brought a new company to adopt your system and pay the membership from day 1.

Ease of use Pricing Layout and design cutomization Incoming payment management (Stripe for us) Recurring bills Reminder for outstanding invoices Team integration Timesheeting monitoring and billing tool Client Portal Cloud access and so much more!

None for now, this software is absolutely what I was looking for. The only thing I would like to see would be the ability to see the full history of estimates, expenses and invoices directly from a client/supplier into their contact profile. A tab where we could see all the categories and their history. That would be great!