Über Elorus

Eine einfach zu bedienende, kostenlose Software zur Rechnungsstellung und Zeiterfassung für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen und Freiberufler, die ihr Geschäft vollständig kontrollieren möchten.

Erfahre mehr über Elorus

Elorus offers a very wide range of options in order to organise your company. Also,you can get answers to your problems from the customer support who are always friendly and ready to help you.

Some difficulties in building some document templates.

Bewertungen zu Elorus

4,9

Elorus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 166 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Elorus bereits verwendet?

Etienne
Etienne
Freelance write, editor, translator in Singapur
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Probably the best invoicing/time-tracking software I've ever used

It's easy to use, has a very fair pricing system, and a beautiful, clean interface.

I'd love to have a mobile app, but it's honestly not that necessary.

Matthew
CRM Project Manager in USA

Game Chaning SaaS for Small Businesse and Startups

Kommentare: This helps me keep my income in order.

I love the fact that I can time track and also grant my clients a portal to see how their time and money are being used.

I wish they had a desktop app or mobile app.

CHRISTOPHER
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An excellent application

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: i’m super happy with this application. user friendly and fast

customized, fast, updated , value for money.

i really can’t found any problem in this environment.

Elena
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Start-up Accounting

Kommentare: Elorus provided me with some accounting features in the beginning when my company was just getting started. It helped me identifiy what I needed as the business grew.

I was able to track expenses and job revenue

The free version is not full service accounting

George
ICT Consultant in Griechenland

Elorus ERP

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very easy to use, very easy to learn, interface is super user friendly and fresh.

Ease of use, ease of deployment, searching and the best feature is that every invoice, receipt, expense is connected to one another and it is easy to dig a piece of information out.

Customization of products, services, quotations does not have many options and you need to go with what you have.

Stephanie
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy to use time tracker and invoice creator

Free version is all you need if you're a very small business owner like me. I use the chrome plugin to track my time, then create invoices straight from the project view of the website. Super easy.

It was not as intuitive to create invoices and I would have liked (you don't use the invoice page) but once you figure it out it's very simple.

Leuteris
Assistant in Griechenland
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Good conversation with agents, easy to get started

The fact that during creating my acount there were some "tutorials" that make me understand software capabilities

Is quite organize and simple to use, conectivity with myDATA is quite good. Also API documentation was very good

Spiros
CDO in Griechenland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best of its kind

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Its interface is clean, its easy to use and the support is amazing!

Although the user experience is good, It could have been a bit more intuitive.

Aikaterini
Management Consulting in Griechenland
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Elorus is PERFECT

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It is exactly the financial tool that i was looking for, with very low expenses (it is free for 1-2 employees) and very clear about the job I have to do, mostly invoicing.

There is nothing i dislike in the environment of Elorus.

IOANNIS
Giannis Dimopoulos in Griechenland
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

5 star - very useful

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: easy and friendly environment, many possibilities. very pleased!

easy and friendly environment, many possibilities. very pleased!

nothing to say, i'm very pleased! All the experience is 5 star

Vassilis
Owner in Griechenland
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Elorus: A great solution for my startup company!

I love the interface and how everything is clear. And wherever it feels that it is not clear, there is a very helpful support center, where you'll find everything. And then even if you need to speak with someone, they are very professional. No problems at all, until today. I've used Elorus back in 2012, in my first company. Unfortunately I closed that company. Now I started over once more, and again, for my financials I use Elorus with no second thoughts at all!

Well I am not an accountant. I don't want to become one. Still every company has to have one. I have one for my company. But from my point of view, until now, I haven't found something to dislike. On the contrary, the platform helps me understand better all the accounting issues that I have to deal among with my accountant.

Myrto
owner in Griechenland
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

easy to use,instant help,multiple tools

Kommentare: I organised better my work and I learned more about archiving features.I managed to put easy all the details needed for my clients

I like how "clear" it is in every page with no hidden informations you have to remember.By using it you can find tips to help your job that you have never imagine before as graphics e.t.c.

the only thing is that I can't do search over my clients by using only the country.For example when I am searching all clients from Germany

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for your review. We will keep doing our best to create solutions for all your needs.

Haik
Music Solutions Specialist - Co - Founder in Griechenland
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to UsePerfect Inviocing SystemHIstoryExpensesTme TrackerAll In One

Features close to CRM, for potential future clients.

George
CTO in Griechenland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the top invoicing software in Greece

Kommentare: Elorus helped us automate our ivnoicing and billing tasks in a very simple and fast way.

Elorus had a very short learning curve. It is very simple and you can start using it very fast.

Nothing special. It is a very good software.

Evangelos
IT in Griechenland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Elorus has helped me keep track of my clients, invoices.

Recurring invoices, ease of use, client portal, nice and clean interface, automated notifications (you can create your own rules).

Maybe a bit more customisation on the invoice templates (custom css maybe). A few things are missing but the team looks like it is actively working on them. The subscription plan is a bit difficult to understand at the beginning.

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for your review. We will do our best to offer you all the features that will make your daily work-life easier.

Hussain
Business in Indien

Has its flaws but still good

Customer support is really good and co-operaing. There were problems before and they helped solve it quickly . Also ir doesn't require much experience and all to use this software . The tools are very easy to make invoices

The structure of the design of the invoice is kinda outdated i think and their is no numbering option in the reciepts either which is really needed for big invoices

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you very much! Our temple engine has been redesigned from the ground up since your review was submitted! Please have a look at our new designs and drop us an email for any questions you might have.

Lambros
Co-Founder & Web Designer in Zypern
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I hate accounting, elorus saved us a lot of time and make the preparation for our accountant easy

The interface of the system, how light the system is and that is a saas, you dont have to download and install any software.

You dont have the option to add numbering on the receipts. I believe a mobile application is a must as i found myself very often on the go.

Antwort von Elorus

Thank you for your review. Stay tuned because some of your requests might be fulfilled sooner than you imagine

Vaggelis
Managing Partner in Griechenland

Excellent User Experience with Elorus

Kommentare: Excellent

Ease of use. Competitive plans. EN templating ready

Some difficulties in building some document templates

Evangelos
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our experience

Easy to use with great support. We are glad we partnered with Elorus.

I cannot find any missing feature or disadvantage as fas as my needs are concerned.

Ilias
Software Engineer in Griechenland

Excellent product

Ease of use Quick and easy setup Have been using it for 3 companies

Not cons, just some features that would make the use of the software easier - A welcome guide for setting up invoice templates, connections etc. - Export of expenses to excel on the expenses view along side with attachments, on the actions menu - Easier method to add expenses (probably email the pdf/image of the receipt to a unique email address per user and automatically create a new expense and add the pdf/image, after that nlp and image recognition could be added on top) - Ability to hide some menus that a user is not using, hide some widget from the frontpage for a cleaner view.

Apostolos
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy and comprehensive solution

Kommentare: It makes all accounting staffs easy for me.

It is a very ease to use product, with fast response and very good UX. For me , it's an all in one solution for my business. The time tracking feature is also amazing because I can embed also this kind of services I offer in one place. Also very quick support through chat.

I didn't find any cons yet. Maybe a mobile app version would be perfect

Vasileios
Software Engineer and Consulting in Griechenland

A positiview view on Elorus by Backspace Project

Kommentare: It is a very nice experience. I have in my plan to use it even more and use its tracking features for my expenses as well but I haven't found time yet.

It is free to use for a limited number of invoices. I have only a client because my company is like a personal one but I can do all the actions that I need through Elorus. I know that I am not the ideal customer for Elorus but I would recommend it or consider using it because of this experience.

The process was simple so I don't have something specific in mind. The learning curve was the expected one.

Thomas
Managing Director in Griechenland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Choosing online Invoicing Software

Kommentare: We have control and visibilityof finacial data.

Easy to use. Very good user experience. Complete the vision

Actually I have nothing to say here. Epecially when comparing with the big companies producing similar software

Thanassis
Digital Marketing Specialist in Griechenland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Very easy to use, very good for the job, value for money

user friendliness, pricing policy (free for few clients - then fair pricing) , documentation

no real issues with the software, it does more than it promised

Kostas
Owner in Griechenland
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It does the job well

Kommentare: Managing payments and invoices

Ease of use, general UI/UX Design, reliability

Can't specify something. The product is perfect for me.