Über Worksuite

Unternehmermanagementsystem Nummer 1

Erfahre mehr über Worksuite

Using Shortlist made it so much easier to handle our whole translator and voice talent team.

The design feels a bit dated and the functionality fails sometimes. It feels like a product that is very much still in development and lacks polish.

Bewertungen zu Worksuite

Worksuite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Worksuite bereits verwendet?

Justine
Justine
Freelance Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product! Shortlist has streamlined several of our internal freelancer management processes

Kommentare: A streamlined solution to freelancer management! We used to have a fragmented system that involved using several tools for various parts of freelancer management: onboarding, information tracking, project assignments, performance tracking, etc. We are now able to fulfill all of these duties using one single platform, which drastically cuts our admin time and creates a smoother, more consistent workflow and user experience.

From an internal perspective, Shortlist greatly reduced our admin time spent on freelancer management and allowed us to centralize many management duties. The platform helped us to streamline freelancer onboarding, information tracking, project assignments, performance tracking, and more. Before Shortlist, we were using several different tools to accomplish what is now done in one single platform! The project assignment functionality was the biggest attraction for us. It's the most robust I've seen, offering several assignment workflows. Our company works on a bidding system -- freelancers essentially opt into potential projects by bidding for work -- and Shortlist seamlessly supports and has enhanced our system. In addition, the platform is very user friendly for both administrators and freelancers. Although the platform offers a robust selection of tools to assist in freelancer and vendor management, the interface is clean, simple, and easy to navigate. The user friendly workflow greatly reduces the potential for confusion or questions, which is vital when working with a large external workforce. Lastly, the Shortlist team is clearly committed to the success of their customers. The team has been extremely communicative, receptive to feedback, and quick to offer helpful insights or suggestions on how to maximize use of the platform.

There's nothing I explicitly dislike about the platform. However, I'd love to see more customization options, especially in regards to freelancer profiles and the internal performance tracking system.

Antwort von Worksuite

Thanks Justine, really appreciate this!

Leslie
Operations Manager, Professional Services in USA

WorkSuite works for me

It's an intuitive platform that is flexible and able to customize to our company's unique needs. Support is usually responsive to help tickets.

We had some issues updating Workflows and needed to ask for help.

vor 4 Monaten

Wow thanks so much, Leslie! We really appreciate your kind words, and are happy to hear you're getting value from customizing the Worksuite platform. Anything you need just let us know :)

Rebecca
Resource Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Overall Worksuite has been useful, but it would be great to see a lot more streamlining of the process and the interface.

The payments tab is fairly easy to use, though it would be useful to see who the invoice approver is at a glance so you don't have to click into the assignment to find that info.

Our teams are struggling with getting freelancers through the many (sometimes redundant) steps that need to happen for a Worksuite Pay assignment to be live. The interface is not very intuitive for freelancers and managers are often spending large amounts of time walking freelancers through every step of the process, even if freelancers have been through the process in the past. For example, on freelancers' dashboards they can see all assignments where the onboarding workflow has been completed, but it's not obvious where their 'in progress' assignments are. On the manager side of things, I have to click through several different screens to get to the 'full details' of an assignment, which is one of the things I look at most frequently. In general it would be great to have fewer steps to get to the necessary information.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Rebecca, we're sorry to hear about this! As a longtime partner of your team, we strive to continuously optimize the platform for your organization's needs. Would you be willing to do a discovery call so we can learn more about how we can improve these items you mentioned? It's our #1 goal help to streamline your resource management processes, and we'd love to build upon the wins we've had together so far. Thank you for the feedback. - Krystle

Dunja
Training & QA Specialist in Serbien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great database

Kommentare: Great, this database helps me a lot

It is customizible, simple and user-friendly

Some of the custimized features’ implementation process took longer than expected

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you Dunja, it means a lot!

Christina
Resource Manager in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Database organization

Kommentare: Fantastic customer service! I could easily book a one-on-one customer support session online and ask questions. I never felt like an idiot asking questions, I was always taken seriously, and everything was explained really well. I feel that the DropBox Sign (previously HelloSign) works really well and I love that I can get an email every time an Agreement is filled out.

I like that your Customer Service is so responsive and easy to meet with. I never felt like my questions are ever unanswered and I've had several brainstorming sessions via video chat that have been super helpful. I like that I can manipulate the filters to my liking.

I dislike how the resumes require downloading. I much prefer when they are embedded for a quick view. I now have a work around but it's very frustrating to click the back button and lose your search results. The weird glitch with the "sharing profile" option that made me lose half my database temporarily was a bit panic-inducing. I don't really use that feature (I think I thought it was something else), so it's not a dealbreaker that was just a tough day. I do like that I can change the filters but they can't be used again with the same name, which doesn't help with new versions of a database overhaul. I wish the "Skills" section could be manipulated on our end. For example, it doesn't have all the languages we need to list for our super vendors, so I have to create a tagging workaround. I also wish the "Skills" section was more user-friendly on the user side. I also wish I could make a more elaborate Workflow that could branch a little better. I also tried implementing Zapier with Worksuite and/or SmartSheet but it was too limiting for what I needed to do.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Christina, thanks so much for the honest feedback! We're sorry you experienced a glitch with your profile sharing that one day, but glad it's all resolved in short order. We do have the ability to edit Skills & Services fairly easily for you. Are there new values you'd want us to add in? Happy to help configure it to your specific needs. Please let us know how we can support!

Francesco
Financial Accountant in USA
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

unparalleled freelancer management

Kommentare: Worksuite has been nothing but a positive partner for our business. Their responses are timely, their software is responsive, and there have been many quality of life updates since our initial implementation.

Workflows, custom fields and analytics help us keep a close eye on week to week performance of our onboarding teams. Being able to look at that data regularly in an easy to parse format is a gamechanger for our business

Initial setup is complicated. Making custom fields and workflows from the group up has a bit of a learning curve, as the workflows can be very powerful in what they do. Additionally, some changes made to workflows are unable to be done without assistance from the worksuite team.

vor 9 Monaten

Wow thanks so much Francesco, this means a lot! We're happy to hear that Worksuite is making your freelancer management easier and stress free. That's our goal! In terms of the more sophisticated workflow configurations you're looking to setup, we are more than happy to help anytime. We're also making more educational how-to videos to help guide you through these more advanced features. We truly appreciate your feedback!

Trinidad
Trinidad
Learning manager in Chile

Useful Marketplace

We seamlessly utilized the platform's marketplace features to offer tasks to freelancers. Once accustomed, the interface proved user-friendly, making task allocation and communication effortless. Notably, the platform facilitated real-time task tracking and ensured transparent financial oversight. It significantly enhanced our daily management and collaboration.

We encountered a language barrier challenge, which we successfully navigated. Setting up the platform and explaining its usage to freelancers demanded detailed planning. Moreover, configuring the workflows was a collaborative effort involving platform executives, occasionally causing some setup delays.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks so much Trinidad for the feedback! We really appreciate it. Our team is always happy to help you configure workflows and improve education to your freelancers. Let us know if there's any other ways we can help you seamlessly manage your freelancer network at scale!

Kate
Senior Procurement Coordinator in UK
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Worksuite has improved all users experience

Kommentare: We love it!

Worksuite has completely transformed the way we communicate and engage with our contractors. A very customisable system which ticks all the boxes of data storage compliance and process as well as having a user friendly interface. As with any system there is room for improvement but the support team never fail to help problem solve and build solutions.

Integration was complex due to multiple stakeholders and information not being in a user friendly format but that's why we needed Worksuite!Sometimes the amount of things the system can do leaves our admin users confused but Support services are great. More types of user profile with different accesses would be beneficial./

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks so much, Kate! We're so happy to hear you're having a positive experience. Our team is always here to help if you need anything.

Kristian
Ops Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money

Kommentare: The customer service has been amazing and whatever we have asked they have done for us.

I like the onboarding capabilities the most. We need an easy way for people to apply to work with us. It is easy to see what stage everyone is at. It has saved us many hours compared to doing it on email.

Sometimes it is harder to navigate and get our team to update it. I would like to highlight what I have added to someones profile vs what they have done themselves under skillsets.

vor 9 Monaten

Wow thanks so much Kristian! It means a lot. So glad to hear Worksuite is saving you a lot of time and eliminating emails. We appreciate your feedback, and your continued partnership!

Production Coordinator in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Using Worksuite for vendor management

Kommentare: As a one-stop portal for managing vendors and invoicing, it is pretty seamless.

The interactivity with my vendors is probably the best feature.

There seems to be some broken code resulting in line breaks not being properly formatted. Also, I want to have Events I create appear in my Shortlist, rather than having to search for them.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for the review David! We're happy to hear you're able to manage and interact with your vendors easily in Worksuite. We appreciate the feedback as we continue to make improvements to the platform!

Brigitta
Content Operations Manager in Kanada
Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Goodbye manual work and spreadsheets, hello more time!

Kommentare: Goodbye manual work and spreadsheets! Worksuite helped us migrate our freelancers to a platform that made onboarding, project management and payments easily accessible. Since using Worksuite, we've been able to create more efficient processes

Payments and the ease of communication with freelancers. We like how easy it is to chat with our freelancers!

The smallest/ minor inconveniences such as formatting, or having to press Shift + enter to go to the next line. Or, how you cannot format freelancers in alphabetical order in lists. Notifications - It would be great if we can customize the type of notifications we receive. For example, I get notified 3 times if something is "complete", first that it's marked as complete, then that a new payment is ready for review, then that the approval. It would also be great if we can do more with our reporting function.

Martha
health editor in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Learn, Easy to Use

Contractors tell us it's easier to use than our previous payment system. It's easy to use and payments are prompt.

Having to create a new payment task for each assignment for each writer, rather than adding each writer one time and allowing them to invoice for each assignment.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks so much Martha for your feedback! Happy to hear your contractors are finding Worksuite easy to use :) Regarding the invoice management, your writers should absolutely be able to generate their own Invoices tied to Tasks, saving you any extra admin work. Please feel free to reach out to our Support team and we'd be happy to walk you through it! Thanks again.

Louise
COO, APAC in Hongkong
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended

Kommentare: We managed to bring our APAC freelance team onboard (over 400 individuals) within a three month period. This enabled us to align all documentation, share resources, identify gaps, distribute work in a much more efficient and organized manner. The whole experience with the Customer Success team was a huge positive! Solution focused, responsive and overall an incredibly nice team to work with.

User friendly, great customer support, provides innovative business solutions. Being able to see our freelance talent's portfolio in one easy-to-use platform was such an advantage for our teams to ensure the right talent was engaged.

I would love to see more reporting functionality - but I know it's on the way - once that is in place this is a brilliant software for any company to bring on-board to manage freelance talent

Mireia
Sr. manager Recruitment and Training in Spanien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Worksuite Review

easy to upload talent. some bulk options

User design can improve. Not intuitive; increased overhead for some actions;

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for the review Mireia! We are working hard to improve the experience for you and your team. If you'd be open to sharing more detail via email on what you're looking to achieve, we can make design improvements based on your needs and save you more time.

Managing Director in UK
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

On-boarding

Kommentare: The platform has integrated into our business very well and has saved us a ton of admin. Most of all the customer service experience has been amazing and we are very happy with our relationship with the Shortlist team who are always on hand to solve any problems!

The software is very easy to use which makes it easy for the operatives that work for us to understand the functionality and complete their on-boarding with ease!

Although the software is very customisable. There are a few features our company didn't need and we would have like to have had them removed.

Todd
Account Manager - Operations & Finance in UK
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Shortlist Review

Kommentare: We use Shortlist as our supplier, venue and freelancer database allowing the team to search based on country of operation, experience, industry and many other factors. Suppliers upload all relevant insurance and marketing documentation when they on-board to help the team make decisions and reduce email traffic in the planning stages. Post event the team review the suppliers helping the rest of the team make better informed decisions during the next search.

The software is incredibly intuitive and requires very little training. The layout is user friendly and is structured to get search results as fast as possible. Very editable on-boarding templates to suit different suppliers and freelancers.

Like all platforms there are pieces that need changing to suit our business, Shortlist have worked very hard to make developmental changes for us and continue to do so.

Maria
COO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Worksuite Review

Ease of use! The product is simple to user from both the administrator and the user experience.

I wish i didn't have to manually add a task for reach new contractor and they were added as an option instead through onboarding.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks so much Maria for the kind review! We're happy to hear you're finding Worksuite easy to use. Regarding the automated task creation for onboarding new contractors, this is totally possible! We can help you set this up. Our team will reach out to you to walk through it. Thanks again!

Allen
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Too expensive. clunky. contractor's complained

Kommentare: We tried it. and let it go. It was too frustrating/expensive and we realized we could make our CRM do all the most important features of project management and not spend any more money on it.

the best thing was contractors always knew how much they'd get paid at any give time for any given project.

It was expensive. $3/contractor - even if you were only paying $30.00 - Also, there were huge delays between submitting payroll and contractors receiving their money.

Kanchan
Senior Manager - Finance & Accounting in USA
Onlinemedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Worksuite review

It is user friendly, the layout is simple and easy to maneuver.

We have been using it for close to 7 months and so far we have not encountered any issues.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you, Kanchan! We appreciate the kind words and happy to hear you're finding the Worksuite platform user-friendly. Please reach out if you need anything.

Matthew
Senior Project Manager in UK
Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent piece of software

Ability to easily search our third-party collaborators, request information from them, and keep our relationships up to date Particularly helpful for signing documents and keeping supplier information accuate

Sometimes the structure could be a bit rigid if we wanted changes

Computer-Vernetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to manage your partners!

Kommentare: The team have been excellent and really accommodating to our requirements. Using Shortlist will allow us to better manage and engage with our Partners but it will also impact our internal teams giving them the visibility needed and helping them to deliver for our customers.

Firstly it's so simple to use. I also love the fact that unlike a lot of systems, it's so customisable which will be important to a lot of companies.

Still in implementation so nothing so far

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Shortlist fills a gap for contractors that has been long overlooked.

Shortlist's focus on 1099 contractors is a welcomed addition to the world of management systems. The concept is pretty solid, but execution still needs work.

Shortlist relies upon a third party payment processor called Qwil and this can make invoicing and payments a bit difficult. The invoicing system is pretty limited and the site is not mobile optimized, nor do they have a mobile app.

E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great tool, geat team; simple and effective

Kommentare: I love the team behind the tool. Always there to help and looking for my satisfaction

Finally a quick and easy way to track, search and reviews all my vendors.

Some feature here and there doesn't meet exactly my requirement

Jose M.
International Sales and Marketing Manager
Quelle: GetApp

Vendor Recruiting - Fast and Reliable

Kommentare: I started using this tool in order to keep track of several projects I had to develop with external vendors which were usually managed over e-mail. I appreciate the ease of use for creating new projects and including internal and external partners on the project. I expect to get more from the app in the future as I keep increasing the number of vendors I work with and the size of projects developed.

- Easy project setup. Get a project ready to be shared with vendors in no time. - Possibility of setting up deadlines for proposals and final submissions. - Templates included on the App makes it easy to find the type of project you will use it for.

- No Mobile access. - Sometimes difficult to find the thread to reply to your vendor's message. - Would be useful to have a shared folder kind of feature, to include project attachments.

Brooke
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Increased efficiency and visibility

Kommentare: Shortlist makes it so simple to find the right partner for the right project, in a fraction of the time as before. Whenever I need someone, I can quickly search by skills, geography, etc., and can visually review past work, current ratings and even hourly rate, without ever leaving Shortlist.
I believe that when it comes to managing volumes of resources, spreadsheets are just not efficient enough. Lastly, Shortlist has an amazingly responsive & flexible support team who can be reached around the clock.