Best Bang for your Buck

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Austin K.
ITASA former President
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started using this since 2014, which is in their early years. It's been really cool to see GivePulse grow and add more and more features through the years. At some point in 2016 or so we had to have broken some record of for e-mailing their support email so much! They were always responsive and let us know if something was in the works or when it was user error they were very sweet about providing directions and training. Since 2016 we have been using it to streamline our conference registration for a series of collegiate aged conferences our nonprofit does across the country.

Vorteile: GivePulse is such an affordable AND flexible solution for not only volunteer management but event ticketing and donations. You'd be hard pressed to find something that does more than they do at a competent level. I love that they don't nickel and dime you on each feature nor cap you on volunteers. Our group started by using the free version and we were able to do so much. Eventually, we realized we wanted access to the advanced features as well and selected a paid subscription.

Nachteile: There's definitely a bit of a learning curve at the beginning due to the level of customization they provide, but once you set it up it's solid! I also did notice that you have to realize there's A LOT of clickable areas that have more settings/features to customize. Users who are not as tech savvy might need more hand holding on the admin side, but for volunteers it hasn't been a problem.

Tons of Opportunities and Easy to Use!

Bewertet am 7.7.2016
Cameron B.
10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GivePulse was extremely easy to use on my own. I learned how to use the system on my own and have been a user ever since. I have used GivePulse for my service learning courses, organizations, and individual volunteering opportunities to become more involved. The system is very easy to navigate and the website is very appealing to volunteers looking for new opportunities to explore what they want to do while being heavily involved in my community. Additionally, I can show the impacts I've made easily, so my community involvement is more tangible and easily visualized.

Vorteile: Easy to use; Learned on my own; Volunteer search bar, Dashboard and impact heat map

Nachteile: Overwhelming amount of features to new users

GivePulse for Volunteer Entries

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Program Coordinator
Hochschulbildung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GivePulse is helping us track who is volunteering for our organization as well as how many hours they are contributing overall and to specific events. We will continue to use GP even though it is not really easy to understand or navigate. It solves the current problem of tracking and maintaining volunteer hours.

Vorteile: Easy to enter in volunteer entries. You can pull reports of specific events and compile a list of hours for specific people. You can also see how much time each volunteer has contributed to your organization.

Nachteile: Not very easy to use or understand. Even though I've been using GP for a year I still get lost within the software. There are so many different pathways to get to one simple thing. It gets very confusing and frustrating. I wish it was more intuitive.

Volunteering made easy!

Bewertet am 7.7.2016
Mehlum K.
student
10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used GivePulse when registering for different volunteer opportunities that I needed to complete for my scholarship with ULN at UT. Every ULN student was required to have an account, and be within the ULN subgroup, under the UT umbrella.

Vorteile: GivePulse made it very easy to sign up for the things I wanted to sign up for. If I wanted to sign up for a specific job at an event, I was able to do that. They also have a nifty graph on my dashboard that shows me how many "impacts" I log.

Nachteile: Slightly complicated to use, navigation can be tricky

Easy way to keep track of volunteers

Bewertet am 28.5.2018
Occupational Therapy Student

Vorteile: I've volunteered for a few events with GivePulse and it made it very easy to signup and get information regarding the event. Easy for event coordinators to contact me via email and it kept track of the volunteer hours I've logged through the site

Nachteile: None that I can think of so far... The interface could be a little difficult for new users but I found it one of the easier ones to navigate

von GivePulse an 1.6.2018

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you are having such a good experience with GivePulse.

Easy to use website for volunteer events!

Bewertet am 8.7.2016
Melyssa V.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started using it to volunteer for the Austin Animal Center and it's been a great experience overall. The look of the website is well thought out and the Impacts feature is a nice touch.