Fantastic Resource

Pam C.
Vice President
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience has been fantastic! Q One has saved us time and enabled us to be more responsive to our clients. They regularly take our suggestions and implement those improvements across clients. As they build solutions, these benefits are offered to all clients which is fantastic!

Vorteile: I love the flexibility of the Qone software. The team has been very creative and was able to not only meet but exceed our expectations. They built a custom solution for us which is outstanding and has saved us so much time. Our clients love it too!

Nachteile: There are no downsides from my perspective.

Data Operations User

Sarah S.
Data Operations/Project Manager
Marktforschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Always up to date panel counts helps us find patients and caregivers quickly and have accurate numbers on hand for clients at all times is a huge benefit. Adding conditions/diseases as new panels helps us expand our access for hard to recruit studies. I enjoy using Q One and find it has made my job more efficient and organized than ever before. I am thankful for the quick response and generous help from reps who help find viable solutions or explain new features.

Vorteile: Easy navigation, time-saving, adaptive and customizable to fit the needs of our company

Nachteile: Not able to select data from 2 panels at the same time. In RPV's case, it would be nice to search the WhatNext panel and Rare Patient Voice panel simultaneously for patients/cg's.

Comprehensive and Simple to Use

Kate V.
Assistant Manager - Qualitative (Global)
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are still relatively new to Q One, having acquired a company which used it. We are working to determine whether to integrate our panel into Q One, or Q One into ours. Unfortunately, due to the issues with redirects which we have been told about, we may have no choice but to continue using Kinesis, though I do love the interface of Q One and the ability for even non-programmers to build their own surveys and launch independently of our current tech and programming teams which would allow for better resource management and likely a decrease in internal costs were we able to use it fully.

Vorteile: I like that both the panel management and programming is done in the same platform, and that there are automatic alerts for projects that are inactive or need attention otherwise. I also like that you can assign projects to people on the team as you build them so that hand-off is simple.

Nachteile: The platform is sometimes slow to navigate (took about 10 second to go to the 'Dashboard' page this morning) when other websites are not. I'd like the dashboard page to be more customizeable, so you could for example set your dashboard to only show your own projects, projects with issues, or other thresholds for them to appear there or viewing modes, rather than the views which appear ('Top 10 Projects' for example is not helpful - I need the bottom 10 to help my team, or only my own to manage my own projects best). I have not personally experienced this, but I was told by our trainer that Q One has issues with redirects to client software, when we want to drive our sample to a client-programmed survey, so we have avoided using it for that yet and unfortunately that accounts for enough of our projects that it has been a significant barrier to regular use, while the Kinesis platform we are currently using (poor user interface and limitations though it has) is much better suited for that.

Powerful tool

Perla Z.
Client Services
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is quite friendly to use, clear and with concise fields to enter/amend.

Nachteile: Can be very time consuming when entering multiple specialties and countries in one same request.

Love Qone

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Emina F.
Senior Project Manager
Marktforschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience is very positive, I have been using Qone for a long time now and it is always up to date. The support team is always available to help with any queries which is amazing and it has made my job a lot easier and more efficient.

Vorteile: Qone research platform provides all that Market Research needs, it is efficient and easy to use. The software streamlines internal processes to improve efficiency and cost-savings.

Nachteile: There are no cons, I am extremely happy with the software.

We're a big fan of Q One

Wes M.
Marktforschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience has been very positive. Especially compared with another database solution we were originally working with.

Vorteile: The database software does everything we were promised, it makes us much more efficient. But even better has been the customer service. The Q One team is always ready to answer our questions and react to our comments to improve the product.

Nachteile: It wasn't available instantly. But we didn't expect it to be.

Effective and Robust Market Research Software Product

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Michael S.
Account Manager
Marktforschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Q One has everything I need in order to effectively complete the tasks I have an an account manager in market research. I use it on a daily basis and have a generally positive experience. I recommend this product to anyone wanting to increase the efficiency of their daily work experience/tasks.

Vorteile: - Clear and neat interface
- Easy to use
- Work management (all in one product)
- Efficient
- Flexible. I can use it for exactly what I need without having more shoved on me.

Nachteile: I'd like the software to be a bit more automated. For example, when I'm reviewing market research capabilities for a specific profile in numerous countries, counting panel numbers can only be done one country at a time. I understand why it's currently set-up like this, but finding a solution to handle my aforementioned issue would be great. This isn't a critique against the platform as it's manual approach definitely has pros, but I feel it could be tailored a little more to help those with large work projects.

QOne works for everything I need it to

Associate, Client Services
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the ease of use, simple layout and how user friendly it is.

Nachteile: There really isn't anything that I don't like about this