Look no further!

Bewertet am 12.6.2019
Starr J.
Director, Learning & Development
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As an organization brand new to mentoring (with more than 500 employees across multiple locations in the US, Europe, and Asia) we knew we needed to find a true partner to help us do it right and do it well. The initial sales process with Mentorloop was exceptional. From the pricing transparency to the low pressure, consultative selling approach, they were sincerely interested in understanding our goals and needs, offered extremely useful help and advice before we made any commitment, and didn't push us for more than we actually needed to get started. The transition from sales to implementation was seamless and we were able to identify our program goals, create our profile and matching criteria, and launch in less than 30 days thanks to their exceptional support, service, competence, and wealth of expertise in mentoring best practices. The team is also funny, down-to-earth, super sharp, responsive, super flexible with meeting times (we're in the US, they're in Australia)-- put simply, they are true professionals who know what they are doing and are passionate about it. It's been a huge relief not to have to start from scratch, as they have so many great resources we've been able to leverage from designing everything from our program goals and success measures to our promotion and internal marketing collateral. What seemed an overwhelming undertaking has been made simple and effective. Easily my favorite vendor to work with and an awesome platform to boot. Look no further!

Vorteile: Intuitive and user friendly interface for participants and administrators; simple and rapid implementation and enrollment; excellent integrated support resources for mentees, mentors, and program coordinators to maximize the experience; easy to customize for our organization while the "out of the box" solution provided a great framework to start with based on best practices so we didn't have to reinvent the wheel; flexibility for using part art and part science to match participants, combining Mentorloop's algorithm and insights from our Program Coordinator; flexibility to move to 100% self-matching as our organization matures into a culture of mentoring; GDPR compliant; excellent built in evaluation and analytics to measure program success and demonstrate ROI; scalability; ease in connecting international/multi-site participants; works across all internet browsers; no service disruptions.

Nachteile: I truly haven't seen a feature yet that isn't useful or easy to use.

Mentorloop is of high-quality and easy to use, and with excellent and friendly customer support

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Taina J.
Senior Project Coordinator

Vorteile: It is very easy to use, even for a person with limited technological expertise like me. It contains all functionalities that you can hope for from a contemporary mentoring software and more. Mentorloop is very innovative and open for new developments. They introduce new useful resources and functions on the platform at a regular basis. In addition, the platform can be tailored to meet the needs and requirements of individual clients and/or programs, which is a huge plus. We run several mentoring programs on the platform and it works amazingly well. And, anytime we need help, support or advice, Mentorloop's friendly staff is just one phone call or visit away. One of the best things of Mentorloop is the personal customer service - as a customer you feel like the most important person in the world and they move the mountains to fulfil and exceed your requirements. Magnificent company, software and people!

Nachteile: When I want to send messages with an attachment, the software is to effective that it sends it out immediately. This is great, however sometimes I'd like to review the attachment a second time before sending it. I've raised this with Mentorloop, and as always, they are very friendly and will amend the functions so that it matches my requirements. As soon as that has been made, no issues at all.

Easy to use, inexpensive and accessible platform

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Paul L.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Mentorloop has provided us with an online platform to recruit mentors and mentees to a bespoke program. I'd say that this really added a lot of value in terms of making us look professional and contemporary. Zac has gone out of his way to be available when ever we have questions and has been extremely supportive throughout. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Mentorloop.

Vorteile: Our client hired us to design and deliver a bespoke mentoring program which included recruiting and training mentors/mentees. We looked at 3 similar platforms and decided on Mentorloop because it offers a straight forward solution that is easy to use and very accessible. The idea of including an online platform really value added to our client pitch and I'm sure elevated us to a new level as an ideal provider. The client really liked the idea of the online support offered by Mentorloop. The interaction with Guy and Zac made all the difference in deciding to use Mentorloop. Guy came to Sydney to personally meet me and it felt like we had a genuine partnership and were not just buying an online tool, with "no one home" when the project got underway. The key benefit in using the platform was the matching and online application. We are up and running now and the participants are logging their interaction and using the platform which has made the investment worthwhile. Guy negotiated a very reasonable package with us.

Nachteile: Being bespoke we weren't able to customise platform. Zac helped us at every stage in making the design of the form easy and straight forward. There were a few bugs at the beta testing stage but there were quickly resolved. Some of the mentors had trouble uploading their CVs, but when we investigated it felt like the problem was at their end and not Mentorloop.

Mentorloop - Mentoring Programs made easy - especially the admin!

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Adina N.
Program Lead - Mentoring
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mentorloop has enabled us to get our mentoring program up and increase the scale very quickly. Through the platform we were able to empower our participants to match themselves in to successful mentoring relationships based on their own personal objectives, and we’ve seen incredible relationships blossom. Having the option for participants to select their own mentor or mentee helped further remove the admin burden, as I would otherwise have to manage this manually. I still have the option to match someone in to a mentoring match if they are in need of some help, which is great. I would highly recommend Mentorloop.

Vorteile: Simple and easy to use, Mentorloop is a platform that is built for anyone. The mentoring software contains all the functionalities you would want in implementing a mentoring program at your company or organisation. In addition, the team at Mentorloop helps you to tailor the platform to help meet your needs and requirements. The people at Mentorloop are incredibly friendly, responsive and helpful in assisting you to fix any issues that may occur throughout the course of the mentoring program. We’re able to see when and if mentors and mentees are interacting with each other on the platform. The sign up process is also very easy and fun for the participants - they can be on the platform within minutes.

Nachteile: N/A The platform suits our business needs (ability to scale, self-service) perfectly!

The right features at the right price

Bewertet am 8.9.2016
Barry T.
Platforms and Communities Manager
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We run mentoring programs on behalf of a range of clients. For several years now we have been using specialist online platforms to support these programs. We started out with an industry leading product with all the bells and whistles but found that it's possible to have too much functionality - the complexity of the platform ends up distracting from the point of the program (i.e. the personal mentoring relationships). We have now switched to recommending Mentorloop to all our clients because we find it offers a much better balance. It does all we need to support our program participants and administrators while remaining simple and intuitive enough to require little thought or effort to use.

Vorteile: Intuitive enough to require almost no training to use. Quick and simple to deploy to clients. Does everything we need, doesn't let irrelevant "techie stuff" get in the way of the mentoring relationships. Realistic pricing - many of our clients are not-for-profits or industry associations with limited budgets so it's great to be able to offer them a quality product they can afford.

Nachteile: Mentorloop is still a young product with some of its development roadmap ahead of it. This means the product is still changing which can create practical problems for clients when features appear/disappear/move. These are minor issues though and overall it's a positive to be able to demonstrate to clients that their mentoring platform is improving over time.

Bringing mentoring into the 21st century!

Bewertet am 11.11.2019
Jamie C.
Group Talent Director
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Working with Mentorloop has by far exceeded our expectations and has made a positive impact to the lives of people all around our business. It has been a true partnership with the Mentorloop team as they have really gotten to know our business, what we wanted to get out of the product, and been by our side at every step. While other products, like some HRIS's, may be able to do a rudimentary version of mentoring, I am wholeheartedly convinced that they pale in comparison to Mentorloop and I would choose this product every time!

Vorteile: The simple, easy to use functionality makes you want to embrace the platform from the moment you begin your mentoring journey and sets people up for success with as much or as little guidance as they need. We were able to use the system to embrace diverse mentoring pools and the team behind the scenes helped us scope our requirements and deliver a solution that exceeded our expectations.

Nachteile: There's nothing that I've found that I don't like about the system

Feedback on Mentorloop for the Quilter Mentoring Programme

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Natalie H.
Consultant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Based on interviews done with participants, 84% reported a positive user experience.
The following areas are were people felt they most benefited from the programme.
Grow Network
Most Personal Development
Career Development
Industry/orgnisational insights
The support from the Mentorloop team has been phenomenal. In particular, the rep deserves a special mention as he has gone above and beyond with prompt responses to queries, to assisting with setting up a monthly status report, to monthly catch ups to ensure constant communication, share any updates to the product and generally provide support and maintain the relationship.

Vorteile: Mentorloop is easy to use, making mentoring matches for people who sit in different locations a possibility. The Resource Hub is a great knowledge repository, especially for those who are new to mentoring as it provides participants with plenty of tips, tools and information on how to make the most of their mentoring relationship.

Nachteile: Initially, the sign up process was a bit clunky, but the Mentorloop team were most accommodating in taking our suggestions on board and adapting it to better suite our needs.

First of its kind, amazing customer support

Bewertet am 28.7.2018
Solicitor (Technology, Media and Telecommunications)
Anwaltskanzlei, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Allows me to run a mentoring program so much more quickly and efficiently
I can also export data much more easily, which allows me to tailor my program in a way that I couldn't before

Vorteile: Allows me to run a mentoring program so much more efficiently than I could before. Functionality as a program director is very user friendly. The best feature is the ability to export information about mentors/mentees almost instantaneously. The questionnaire that people use to sign up is also really fun yet professional - it's the perfect introduction to our mentoring community. Customer service is also amazing - I am able to speak to a Mentorloop rep at almost any time I choose and they are willing to help me tailor the functionality to suit our needs. They were also very proactive in helping us run a survey with our community and aggregated all the data to allow us to take away some very helpful insights.

Nachteile: It takes a few different stages/emails for people to sign up, and it would lighten my load as administrator even further if the number of stages could be reduced and even if people could sign up and be automatically accepted.

I'm Mental for Mentorloop

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Alexandra H.
Programs Coordinator for Peopleworks Programs
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It enabled our company to evolve our already existing Mentor Program and take to a whole new level with Mentorloop's groundbreaking 'Mentoring Technology'. Mentorloop is native and easy for users of all ages to get excited to 'e-meet their mentoring match'. They are guided with well designed educational tutorials to assist in demonstrating the capabilities of the platform - for example; setting goals, creating calendar events that sync with work calendars and even sharing great TED talks. Mentorloop has now enabled us to track user activity and provide us with excellent (dare I say it - and sexy) reporting and analysis capabilities. The online bank of resources available to Mentors and Mentees has been a delightful surprise for our people as well. Mentorloop is bloody brilliant. And so is their wonderful team.

Nachteile: It currently lacks emojis and GIF sharing within the loop chatting functions - staff would be thrilled with this and would probably never log off!

Easy to use and customer-focused

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Andrew B.
Program Delivery Coordinator
Regierungsbeziehungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has allowed us to increase the scale of our mentoring program while maintaining confidence in the matching process and support we can provide.

Vorteile: I have really enjoyed the ease of use as a program co-ordinator. The Mentorloop team have been super responsive and helpful - particularly to fix any issues throughout the course of our program.

Nachteile: There are still a few smaller problems to be ironed out - e.g. I experienced data not filtering correctly when matching. As a more active program coordinator it would sometimes be nice to have a more direct hand in the design and analysis of some data - e.g. surveys.

Mentorloop has been amazing

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Michelle D.
Program Manager
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From the moment, I clicked on their website to do research, I have found the information provided easy to follow and able to answer all of my questions. I never felt I was being "sold" to, I felt I was working with a team that actually wanted our mentoring program to be successful. There was an amazing amount of transparency throughout the whole process. The process of researching through to roll-out has been so easy. We took our time to ensure we were making the right decision and the platform would work for us. We made Mentorloop jump through many hoops with our IT teams however at no point did we feel rushed. We feel like the Mentorloop team are now part of our team and we are sharing in the success of the program.

Vorteile: The support we received has been outstanding.
User friendly program.
Cost effective.
Reporting functionality.

Nachteile: If I had to choose something, there are some extra functions that are in the pipeline that are going to help our program.

Mentoring made-easy

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Carola M.
Claims L&D Manager
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My organisation did not have any formalised mentoring program. Different business units run their own programs in isolation. This platform has the potential to break through those silos and connect parts of the organisation that would normally not be connected. This connection trough mentoring has many potential benefits, not least of which our employee engagement.

Vorteile: I work in an organisation of 4000+ employees. While conceptually mentoring is an accepted practice, practically and logistically it is difficult to organise in such a large organisation. The Mentorloop platform made that easy: uploading profiles, finding matches, communicating with the mentoring cohorts.... all of that gets done seamlessly and easily through the platform.

Nachteile: There is nothing I don't like about the software. However an area of further development might be the platform's reporting capability. Also, it would be useful to have access to a library of resources that can be sent to mentors and mentees regularly to keep mentoring front of mind for them, and make the activity more meaningful

von Mentorloop an 20.11.2018

Thanks so much for your feedback Carola. It's been a pleasure working with you and a delight to see the mentees and mentors get so much out of the program.

Cheers
Heidi

I have found the Mentorloop software very simple and easy to use, it's very user friendly.

Bewertet am 8.9.2017
Catherine A.
General Manager, Marketing
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software has enabled us to successfully implement a mentor program, something that we (as an organisation) have wanted to do for many years. As we are a small organisation, with limited resources, managing a mentor program has eluded us. The Mentorloop software has taken all of the hard work out of administering a successful program and has given us the chance to enhance our offering to both members and student members.

Vorteile: I find the software very intuitive and have been able to easily navigate our members through any issues they might be experiencing. I love all the added extras - messaging, ability to easily email those on the database and really appreciate the aesthetics of the software - it looks great which is very appealing to me. The support I receive from Nathan is also brilliant.

A Supportive Team to fit your Mentoring Needs

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Senior Dynamic Positioning Operator
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The platform is very easy to use, providing a quick way to not only pair mentors and mentees, but also notify them and keep them updated. Pairing can be done efficiently through filtering. The automatic pairing (My Match) can be turned on or off. In addition, I greatly appreciate Guy's hands on approach at running through the program to ensure that I was fully versed in the functionality before signing a contract.

Nachteile: I don't have much to say here since this software is everything I was looking for when I sketched out my dream mentor program on paper. The only thing I would add is an app to download which would provide our mentors and mentees nudges through their phone notifications.

The Mentorloop concept is great but it currently does not achieve what it should do.

Bewertet am 15.1.2018
Kevin S.
General Manager

Vorteile: Mentorloop provides a great confidential communication hub between coachees and coaches/mentors however I still believe it has a long way to go to become a useful tool.

Nachteile: I just feel the program is a bit clunky at the moment because it doesn't integrate very well with outlook or enable you to archive your loops which is a major flaw I feel. People using this software are generally time poor so to have to double book everything with outlook is just not ideal also I think it is ridiculous that the loop just continues infinitely imagine what it would look like after 3 years it will be 2km long chat.

von Mentorloop an 16.1.2018

Hi Kevin,

This is Lucy, I'm one of the founders of Mentorloop. Thank you for being a user and providing this review.

We're always looking for ways to improve our platform (we're a relatively young company), so feedback like this is invaluable as we continue to refine what you experience while on Mentorloop, and what we stand for.

We do have an Add to Calendar feature that allows you to download your meetings into Outlook, and we're looking at deeper integration with Outlook as we progress.

Your feedback about the infinite loop is an interesting one - many of our users do continue their relationships for many years, and sometimes come back to it after long absences and want to review their history, so this makes sense for them. However we obviously haven't served your example, where you want a neat way to close out or archive a loop, so we'll take this on board.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave this review. All the best with your mentoring journey!

Wonderful Community Tool

Bewertet am 22.3.2017
Julie E.

Kommentare: We have been actively using Mentorloop for 6 months to help launch and build our Mentorship Program in Aspen. Our reps spent considerable time listening to our needs and developing features after hearing all their clients use-case scenarios. We have used the platform to connect Mentors and Mentees, however, since Aspen is a small community - most of the relationship building takes place in person. The reason for three stars in the features/functionality is that qualitative metrics around goal progress are vital for our program and that is limited on Mentorloop to date. Our reps have been amazing when it comes to the future roadmap of their product. I am positive They will offer this backend analytic tool sooner than later - and there are work-arounds using Group Loops as the Program Director.

Exactly what I needed! Excellent mentor program management system with fantastic local support.

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Chief Executive Officer
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Quick to set up and get started. Most of the functionality you need to run a great program are there on day one.

Nachteile: The onboarding process for users wasn't intuitive. Its not obvious that mentees cant connect with each other , how to turn off the notifications or that you can't reply to an email. Really needs a smartphone app.

We use the program to match young entrepreneurs with experienced business people

Bewertet am 16.5.2017
Joy S.
YourMentor coordinator

Vorteile: The ability to see how the relationship is evolving between the mentor and mentee. Everyone uses it differently but we can see if they are interacting and when.

Nachteile: Setting up the group loops isn't as easy as one on ones as the matching process hasn't been adapted for this. It is on the development list of improvements.

Matching Customer Needs

Bewertet am 25.4.2017
Ronnie W.

Kommentare: In the NFP space Mentorloop provides exceptional value for money, the tools to facilitate one to one mentoring while capturing data to quantify the value of the program and feedback on best practice. When we looked at the competitors in the Corporate space the pricing model was not sustainable in the NFP sector. The team at Mentorloop have been responsive and quick to resolve any issues. From the time we piloted our first program in 2015, Mentorloop have strengthened their platform and offering to meet our needs.
Ronnie Wood
IMNIS Director

efficient, adaptable, forward thinking

Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Sarah B.
Athlete Services & Event Manager

Vorteile: The software uses integrated matching analytics to guide the matching process. This has given us greater confidence in the suitability of the matches. Additionally, the software greatly reduces the administrative load of running a mentor program. Working with one of the customer rep has been great. He is very intuitive regarding our program and helpful in managing timelines.

Nachteile: We look forward to having a greater ability to customize the platform specific to our business needs.

Great with excellent, immediate support

Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Tracy W.
Group Learning and Development Manager
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This program is enabling our mentoring program for our staff to be successful. We can monitor that all Menotrs are making contact with their Mentees and that we see that they have an ongoing relationship : this, I have found, is vital in assisting a mentoring program to achieve the results we need.

Vorteile: Clean platform Very intuitive. Simple layout. Easy to use. Immediate support by phone when required. I think this has just been added : when Mentors and Mentees answer emails, these emails load immediately into Mentorloop. Well done.

Great software and even better people behind it

Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Felicity W.
Study Start Up Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our dedicated team at Mentorloop helped us tremendously with the set up and design of our mentoring program and the software takes all admin burden away. They also helped us with the launch, training and ongoing support - special thanks to our reps

Vorteile: It's super easy to use. Great supportive product for anyone looking to set up a mentoring program.

Nachteile: I only has been the photo upload functionality which is an internal IT issue and not Mentorloop. They have been helping to get this sorted with a temporary workaround