Virtual Recruiting "Digital Office"

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Ericka H.
Virtual Talent Consultant
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love the ease of posting jobs, messaging candidates, the calendar feature and the many tools/extra form templates you have for your recruiting success. It is superb for utilizing with your social media posting and has a great public URL creation tool

Vorteile: I love the ease of each aspect of using this online software. The best part is candidate interaction.

Nachteile: The time it takes for your employment ad to be fully published can take longer than 48-hours. This may count against that "hot job" you have that may be filled in 24 hours.

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Sailender N.
Design Engineer

Vorteile: Mighty Recruiter’s one-stop solution provides everything hiring managers need to attract, match, hire and manage the most suitable candidates. The ability to match candidates with a resume database consisting of around 20 million profiles and post on 29 free and paid job boards make Mighty Recruiter one of the most powerful solutions. MR also helps recruiters in making their job postings more interesting and unique while ensuring that candidates understand what is expected from them. The jobs can even be posted on the social networks for maximum coverage. Software’s intelligent analysis system matches candidates with the job descriptions and ranks them by their relevance, freeing recruiters from reading hundreds of resumes. The system then automatically highlights the most suitable candidates for review. MR helps in getting in touch with highly ranked candidates and effectively managing the entire interviewing process. It sends/receives status-update messages automatically and makes it possible to quickly and effortlessly hire the ideal candidates.

Nachteile: It is important to note that almost no service in the HR Software category is a perfect solution that can fulfill all the goals of various company types, sizes and industries. It may be a good idea to read a few Mighty Recruiter reviews first as certain solutions may dominate just in a very narrow set of applications or be prepared with a very specific type of industry in mind. Others can work with an intention of being simple and intuitive and consequently lack complicated elements desired by more experienced users. You can also find solutions that cater to a broad group of users and offer a complex feature toolbox, however this usually comes at a more significant cost of such a service. Make sure you're aware of your requirements so that you select a service that provides all the functionalities you search for.

Awesome all in one Recruiter Site

Bewertet am 15.3.2017
Tamatha M.
HR Specialist
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using MightyRecruiter for a few months now and have had successful hires. Our rep that we work with is AMAZING and he was from the get-go and still continues to provide high customer service. He is very responsive and helpful when we have questions or if something goes wrong. We have had a few glitches using MightyRecruiter but nothing that our Rep didn't fix within a reasonable time. We choose to use our own ATS system using our own custom URL and that has its ups and downs. For instance, on one particular job board, they don't allow companies to use their own ATS link in the job posting thus resulting in it not getting posted on that job board. It's not a huge deal, just good to know that info and our Rep has no issues being upfront and honest with us. I consider this company trustworthy, very responsive to their customers and a great way to keep organized in the recruiting world. This is an honest review based on my experience with MightyRecruiter and I have to disclose the following: “I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review.” In no way does the gift card alter my review, it's just an incentive for writing my opinion and just another reason why MightyRecruiter is a great company, they not only offer Recruiting help but they go above and beyond for their customers with a simple reward for an honest review.

Vorteile: Keeps everything in one system. Excellent Customer Service, very responsive. Very easy to use and affordable too.

Nachteile: When posting to certain job boards, due to the way the contract is set up with MightyRecruiter and the Job Board Site, there could be issues.

Excellent Customer Service with Timely response and attention to detail.

Bewertet am 15.3.2017
Ross M.
Career Placement Specialist
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I worked with the representative. He was very proactive and helpful. Their free trial is truly free. Their questionnaire eliminated resumes that didn't apply to my jobs. The questionnaire doesn't have to be mandatory, so that you can still review applicants that didn't take the survey. I also like the fact that they include a radius for your job posting. This eliminates someone from applying from another zip code or time zone for that matter. I look forward to working with rep in the future and found the experience as a whole to be excellent.

Vorteile: I worked with the representative. He was very proactive and helpful. Their free trial is truly free. Their questionnaire eliminated resumes that didn't apply to my jobs. The questionnaire doesn't have to be mandatory so that you can still review applicants that didn't take the survey. I also like the fact that they include a radius for your job posting. This eliminates someone from applying for another zip code or time zone for that matter. I look forward to working with Josh in the future and found the experience as a whole to be excellent.

Nachteile: It took a little while to generate leads, but then again they didn't throw random resumes at me either.

von MightyRecruiter an 20.4.2017

Thanks for taking the time to share about your recent experience with out service! We take your feedback seriously, in fact, we rely on it constantly to improve our customer's experience.

Cost effective way to post jobs to multiple platforms, easy to use and set up

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Jeff L.

Vorteile: The system is very easy to use, easy set up and training, great customer support which is fast to respond to questions etc. Probably the best cost effective way to get your jobs posted across multiple platforms.

Nachteile: Not the most time responsive when trying to post jobs that are needed to be filled fast there is a 24 hour + time lag but besides that everything works.

von MightyRecruiter an 20.7.2018

Thanks for using our site, Jeff! We try our best to have your jobs posted before the 24-hour mark, but if you ever need your jobs posted ASAP, please send an email to mediaops@mightyrecruiter.com with your request so we may expedite your requisition faster ;)

Mighty for a great recruiter

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Mighty is one of those job boards that is great if you are looking for skilled workers. Their database houses the most number of skilled workers. The job board is easy to use. It does still use the classic Boolean logic in running searches. What makes this job board stand out is that it has a rating feature that is a bit unique to them.

Nachteile: I do wish that the job boards caters to every other type of job.

All in one Applicant Tracking/Talent Management Software

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Seán P.
Senior Manager, Executive Search & Talent Acquisition
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is a great all-in-one software for managing open job requisitions and managing applicants. A simple interface makes it very user-friendly for recruiters and HR professionals. Dashboard offers reports and graphs to track performance.

Nachteile: Free version is extemely limited. It only allows you to post one job opening, which cannot be posted on any of the job baords. Therefore, there is no way to attract candidates to your company page or any other positons. Must have a premium subscription to access this software's full capacity. Desktop version can be slow when uploading resumes and formatting job descriptions.

von MightyRecruiter an 20.7.2018

Thank you for your feedback, Seán! MightyRecruiter is a free applicant tracking system, with the ability to post jobs for free at no cost - including destinations like ZipRecruiter, JobsInventory.com, Juju Jobs, Glassdoor, and more! There are paid services or options of course, but these are not entirely necessary to attract and select candidates. Feel free to reach out to us @ recruiterhelp@mightyrecruiter.com or by calling (844) 382-1750 so we may have a chat.

Really love it but...

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Denise M.
Recruiter
Logistik & Lieferkette, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I really love Mighty Recruiter (formerly JobTab) however, we just do not get the best candidates from either the resume search or from our job postings. We recruit specifically within the Logistics & Supply Chain field so that may be what is affecting our results. Overall we really love the Mighty Recruiter team and think that they are making huge strides to give their customers a top quality product.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use.
You can perform most tasks quickly.
There are added features that most resume/candidate sites do not offer.

Nachteile: Not producing the best candidates selection.

Great Experience

Bewertet am 31.5.2018
Solution Engineer
Unternehmensberatung

Vorteile: Very cutting edge technologies. User Interface is very beautiful and easy to use. Quick and Robust software

Nachteile: There is nothing much i can complain. The UI is Great but it could be improve . Licence fee is quite high

von MightyRecruiter an 20.7.2018

Thank you for your review! MightyRecruiter is a free applicant tracking system! With free job postings going out to a list of partners including ZipRecruiter, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn! Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything moving forward. We look forward to hearing from you!

The AI powered ATS

Bewertet am 29.12.2018
Recruitment Practitioner
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Your hiring needs will become fast if the jobs are posited in Mighty.

Vorteile: Mighty has the unique features of free job posting & that will be published to many job boards and other social media platform. As a user, I'm been receiving quality applications for my niche positions as well. The AI will give a rating to the candidates according to the job spec and resume match that is a wow feature to sort candidate easily.

Nachteile: Certain jobs are not receiving many applications compared to other jobs posted hope this will be addressed soon.

von MightyRecruiter an 22.1.2019

Following Indeed's new policy change, some type of jobs, including jobs from third-parties and recruiting firms, may begin receiving less traffic. There are also a few things to keep in mind:

Work-from-home,
trucking,
some sales (mainly outside)

don't perform too well amongst free job postings, which is why we have separate niche boards for similar jobs.

Great for managing candidates in a central location

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Production Support Engineer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Manage candidates in one place. Takes away the noise of job boards

Vorteile: I like the fact that this is a central location for all things related to finding your candidates. Traditionally this process has been very fragmented for us we had several job boards open in one tab and communicated to candidates through our email account and independently reviewed resumes that came in. It was a mess when we had several positions to fill. MightyRecruiter takes care of all this!

Nachteile: Due to the fact that mightyRecruiter tries to filter out the noise it looked like we had a lot fewer resumes come in. Sometimes you want to cast the net a little wider if you do not have a well-defined position you are looking to fill. Otherwise great for our purpose

Mighty Recruiter Delivers Leads for Open Positions really Quick!

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Maria I.
Freelancer

Kommentare: Quality leads for job postings, easy to organize screening and scheduling activities.

Vorteile: MightyRecruiter gives leads in no time after posting a job. As a starter I'm using the free version and it exemplifies quality service, customer support is amazing, this saves us the trouble of looking for qualifying leads and the time to Screen applications. I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review.

Nachteile: MightyRecruiter is a platform and you need to be as detailed and clear on your job posting to get the targeted leads. Every step of the way, thier customer support reminds you on this. So be extra attentive on your messaging and define each job role and Qualifications carefully.

von MightyRecruiter an 7.5.2018

Thanks for taking the time to review our product and service! Let MightyRecruiter lead the way to better applicants, and a better hiring process overall!

A bit clunky but serves it's purpose

Bewertet am 9.11.2016
Christy H.
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I switched to MightyRecruiter when I wanted to upgrade from ZipRecruiter. I was excited at the possibility of not having to post roles to Indeed, Zip, and other job boards all on my own and having a system that did it all for me. However, I have found that I do not get as many applicants through Mighty as I did when I posted them all on my own.
The interface of Mighty is a bit clunky. The way you have to go through new applicants is not efficient, and I don't like that the status doesn't automatically update (i.e. if I email a candidate, it doesn't automatically classify the candidate as "Contacted").
However, I do like its invite to apply feature and that is allegedly has millions of resumes to look through. I probably need to use that more to get the value of $280/month out of it.

Vorteile: Resume database

Nachteile: Interface of viewing candidates

von MightyRecruiter an 9.11.2016

Thanks for your review, Christy! You should definitely try searching the Resume Database of 18+ million resumes - other customers have found this to be a great source of quality candidates.

The leader of the ATS. Don´t look any further

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Jorge david C.
CNE
Öffentliche Ordnung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think the cost is reasonable, labor aggregation seems competitive and access to external jobs is also a good feature.

Vorteile: It is a novel and excellent marketing tools and informative emails, hoping to find qualified candidates to continue providing value service, easy to use, timely and accurate

Nachteile: Most candidates do not meet the requirements of the job or do not finish it, generating valuable time loss that can be used in another activity

What do you get for free?

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Abraham S.
Compliance Officer
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We moved on to Zip-recruiter

Vorteile: We were surprised at how easy it was to sign our company up for this site. What originally attracted us to it was that it was advertised as being completely "free". After utilizing some its contemporary recruiting software competitors, we are now aware of why that is. But, you can't beat paying nothing over something! This is elevated from a 6/10 to a solid 8/10 for beating out its contemporaries in affordability.

Nachteile: The website interface is not as convenient as some other companies we have used and the features leave a lot to desired. Even though their "applicant database" is hefty, I still felt like I could have gotten better, more qualified results from another company if I shelled out a few bucks a month.

It is highly affordable for a small business, easy to use, and the customer service is excellent!

Bewertet am 2.5.2017
Lia K.
Lead Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - It saves us a lot of money. We only pay about $/month, but it posts our jobs to multiple job boards.
- User friendly
- Great customer service

Nachteile: - It takes 24 hours for jobs to go live. This was a challenge for urgent positions that need to be filled immediately.
- Number of resumes

Amazing Recruiting system

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Amit S.
Consultant
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: You will have everything at one place. It is amazing product to stay organized. You don't need to maintain multiple systems.

Nachteile: I don't think there is anything solid to complaint about as of now. I am happy with what I have right now.

A big experience searching for a job

Bewertet am 30.12.2017
Cesar a S.
Analista

Kommentare: The capacity to offer a job based in your capabilities and your professional profile that can be perfect fixed in your personal requirements. The job offer cover all the needs that you need and make the companies making and easier selections of their recluctans.

Vorteile: Mightyrecruiter give you the opportunity to looking for the job of your dreams, basing in your profile qualifications and academic grade, they search for you job opportunities and give to change to select one of them that perfect fixed in your profile and location.

Nachteile: Maybe the only negative issue is the distance and the limited options of get jobs os people who live outside the US and have to process their Job Permission, and that can limited their job opportunities.

von MightyRecruiter an 12.1.2018

Thanks for the review, Cesar! We wish you the best through your next venture

Strong tool for the independent recruiter

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Matt B.
Director Information Technology
Vorstandsbüro, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Mighty Recruiter is a good tool for an independent or contract recruiter. It is easy to get started and have your job posted to several places at once and provides a streamlined method to track your candidates.

Nachteile: I would like a premium tier of Mighty Recruiter that included more Applicant Tracking System features that allowed me to maintain a broader pipeline of talent.

Might Recruiter is Your Number One Stop for Recruiting

Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Bre'anna C.
National Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I am a Mighty Recruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review. The website is easy to navigate, posts to dozen of job board, and provides a lot of quality candidates with its screening questions.

Nachteile: I do not like the pickiness of the titles. I also do not like that there is no option to only see your ads, but it is still a good price for what it does.

Best Recruiting site I've Used

Bewertet am 9.3.2017
Bianca A.
Recruiter/Trainer

Kommentare: Rep was amazingly helpful, and customized my experience to fit my needs! I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review

Vorteile: The ease of use

Nachteile: There are many buttons and options to choose while using the program which is great to have, but more than i need

von MightyRecruiter an 9.3.2017

Thank you for your review, Bianca! We're glad you've had a good experience so far.

Great Resource for Small businesses

Bewertet am 9.11.2016
Teresa K.
VP of Misc.
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mighty Recruiter has been a very good website for our small business. In the past, it was very difficult for us to hire management, but now we have a great tool we can use. There are a couple of things I wish were a bit better, like the search function, but for the value that mighty recruiter gives, I can't complain.

Vorteile: Can parse out good and bad candidates

Nachteile: Can't group the candidates that we like and don't like into different sections

von MightyRecruiter an 15.11.2016

Thanks for the review Teresa!

Good review community

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Mikel T.
Teacher
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The best review community. The best support and very fast rewards. You can easily see the reviews or write your own one. The best! “I am a MightyRecruiter customer and received an Amazon gift card for completing this review.”

Nachteile: I dont like the website. Its a bit old and fancy. And sometimes it gets very slow and its hard to search things there.

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Saurabh Y.
Software Developer

Vorteile: Can review for software products to help the community to know about better alternatives
Guidelines were there on the landing page.
What has to be done was clear from the beginning, no hidden intent.

Nachteile: Had to use a title provided from them, this would have been better if we were allowed to come up with something creative from our end.

Regional Recruiter

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Neena W.
Food Service/Commissary
Lagerung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The system is easy to navigate and get your post completed.

Nachteile: The FREE trial's goal is to suck you in in order to get you to purchase. I most likely would recommend to my company purchasing if the trial had rendered "a" result. My first day of having my post approved I was told that I had a certain number of resumes to review...the catch is to make you pay right then to view a resume, which is kind of misleading. I understand the goal is to make money and I can appreciate that, but first make it to where spending money with you is worth it. These games during the trial just turn people away.