Über Space Designer 3D

Online-Anwendung zum Zeichnen von Grundrissen in 2D und zum Visualisieren in 3D.

Erfahre mehr über Space Designer 3D

Richard P.
Product Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2018

"It is possible to create a 3D model for your floor plan. "

Kommentare: Space Designer 3D allowed me to create my floor plan and modify it according to my will.

Vorteile: The software has a beautiful and modern interface. it is possible to create and visualize the project in 3D and it is also possible to access and edit the project from anywhere and at any time. The software allows you to add your floor plan draw to help you develop the project.

Nachteile: The tools are limited and the software doesn't have many kitchen furniture options. Each room needs to be built separately which takes longer to finish the project.

von Asynth an 4.6.2018

Thank you for your feedback, Richard. We will add new ways of creating kitchens, as well as new furniture. Stay in touch!

• Bewertet am 31.5.2018
Ben F.
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2016

"Using Space Designer 3D to Digitally Build Wooden Furniture"

Kommentare: I came across this software in my search to plan and build several pieces of wooden furniture. There was a slight learning curve but within an hour I was building the pieces with to scale lumber sizes. I was able to then explode the models and calculate buy and cut lists for the project. I was struggling with conceptualizing the structures using analog media. This software allowed me to not only build accurately but find and improve structural issue areas in the designs. Great software for my use.

Vorteile: Being able to visually analyze designs in 3D space.

Nachteile: Sometimes difficult get objects to move to the desired area and to snap objects to the target surface in complicated areas.

von Asynth an 8.12.2016

Thank you for your review.
We are pleased to know that Space Designer 3D helped you plan and build your wooden furniture.
Following your comment, our developers are improving objects snaps for the next version of the application so that it should be easier to target surface in complicated areas for your next project.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Steven L.

"Decent program"

Kommentare: I used the program to map out our office for a redesign. The software was relatively user-friendly and intuitive. I've never used any similar programs so I have nothing to compare it to, but I would recommend Space Designer 3D to someone wanting to create a simple floor plan.

von Asynth an 26.12.2016

We are glad to know that you found our programm friendly and intuitive. You rated the overall quality 3/5. We would be very thankful if you could give us your feedback on your experience with us and your opinion on what we could improve. Could you please send your contact information to contact@spacedesigner3d.com so that we could chat? Thank you.

Eduardo N.
Engineer
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

"Helped me in undergrad"

Kommentare: Helped me a lot in my Engineering course, but in my opinion, it needs more "Joker" furniture, ones which you can change colors, textures etc..

Vorteile: Broad options for customization and easy to use interface

Nachteile: Variety of furniture and patterns

von Asynth an 15.12.2016

Hello Eduardo, and thank you for your review! We are pleased to know that you liked Space Designer 3D. Did you know that a mobile version was available, allowing you to visualize your projects anytime? You can also print to scale your floor plans to take them with you! I would love to show you how to do so, as well as discussing the "joker" options you mentioned. If you could send me an email at ophelie@spacedesigner3d.com it would be greatly appreciated! Looking forward to talking to you.

Ismerai A.
Diseñador gráfico
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2018

"omg, I love it!!!! it's very easy to use"

Kommentare: It is very easy to use, the 3D camera is very fast, my clients collaborate with me in the fast design, avoiding that I lose time redesigning for them

Vorteile: -The 3D camera is very easy to use
-Placing things is very easy too, you just have to drag and drop
-The price is quite good, for what it offers
-You can contact the support very quickly, on their website, clicking on it ''help, and feedback'', in the lower right corner

Nachteile: -I must buy the license premiun to use custom product catalog.
-could improve the interior design

von Asynth an 1.6.2018

Thank you for your review Ismerai! We are glad that Space Designer 3D helps you and your clients collaborate more easily on your designs.

• Bewertet am 25.5.2018
Ali N.
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2018

"easy and friendly "

Kommentare: get familiar with 3d design but this product could get better and by the time add more object and update this update materials by the time

Vorteile: easy to learn and use by few time practicing & by the time using the software would be easier than before , also its easy to see 3d at the time by good rendering speed and vast elements for use.

Nachteile: for walls and curve are had limitation, the price is another things because by such quality this price is not fare.

von Asynth an 19.7.2018

Hi Ali, and thank you for your feedback! We are working on a new way to draw walls, I am sure you will like it better. And thanks for the suggestion to add more objets and materials, the 3D team will be working on it.

• Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Amethyst C.
Marketing & Creative Director
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2017

"Loved it! "

Vorteile: Easy to use and not breaking the bank. Space Designer 3D helped put what was in my mind onto a computer effortlessly. It helped with measurements, which then allowed me to not only visualize how I wanted the office designed but also the size of the furniture I should purchase. I would absolutely use Space Designer 3D again for future projects!!

Nachteile: The furniture is a bit limited and you can't change all the colors but it didn't hinder my design. Everything else was great!

von Asynth an 24.10.2017

Thank you so much for your amazing review, Amethyst. We are so glad that Space Designer 3D helped you with your design. We will try adding new furniture before your next project!

• Bewertet am 23.10.2017
Bilal H.

"Happy customer"

Kommentare: It's been good using the product. Lacks some features but support is great and very easy to use. Good for starters

von Asynth an 26.12.2016

Thank you for your message Bilal, we are pleased to know that you are a "Happy Customer"! You mentionned that we missed some features, would you mind telling us more by sending us an email at contact@spacedesigner3d.com? We are looking forward to finding out your insights on how to improve your experience with us.

Engineer
Bekleidung & Mode, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2019

"A best space designing software"

Kommentare: Softwares is used to design and develop 2D and 3D models

Vorteile: Space designer 3D is providing facility to develop 2D and 3D floor planes and can be accessed projects through mobile

Nachteile: A good software with advanced, developed tools for designing space but it requires more hardware performance to run.

• Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Mathilde B.
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2016

"Great for first ideas !! "

Kommentare: Great service, very easy to use even if you're not used to using those kinds of softwares. Offers some really nice features, it's a good go to get a rough idea of your plans

von Asynth an 26.12.2016

Thank you, we are pleased to know that you were satisfied with the way your floor plan looked like on Space Designer 3D. We are looking forward to helping you visualize your floor plans again!

Raj J.
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2016

"Interesting product"

Kommentare: I used this to design out a VR arcade we are building on hollywood blvd. Overall a good product. Wish there was a little more in the way of People and "retail" scenery. Would be nice if it would pair with Samsung VR and we could use it to walk around. Download the file and navigate.

von Asynth an 26.12.2016

Thank you for your review. We take good note of your suggestion for adding people and retail scenery. Regarding VR, you can already see your projects with Samsung VR or Google Cardboard. When using a smartphone, click on the "VR" logo to walk around your project in VR. If you want more explanation about it or a direct presentation, please send an email at contact@spacedesigner3d.com

• Bewertet am 20.12.2016
Justin J.
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2016

"Great product!!"

Kommentare: I used this product to create a 3D floor plan for a test floor for a work project I was in charge of. The people in my group also working on the project were so impressed with what I was able to design in one night! The product was really easy to use and was exactly what I was looking for without having to spend a ton of money. Highly recommended!

von Asynth an 13.12.2016

Thank you so much for your great review, Justin! We are looking forward to helping you and your team again.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Anita E.
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2016

"Very helpful for projects!"

Kommentare: This was their perfect website for me when I had to complete a school project. Once I figured out how to use it, it was pretty easy. I only wish there was a little bit more instructions in English.

von Asynth an 16.12.2016

Hello Anita, thank you for your review. Adding more instructions in English is a great idea, we will start working on it right now.

Student
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2019

"Great for design."

Vorteile: Recently had an interest in doing 3D design and I really like this program. It's easy to use and has a good tools. Lots to customize.

Nachteile: It feels very limiting. Not very many tools, but this is my only complaint. Other than that, great program.

von Asynth an 10.1.2019

Thank you for your feedback. If you have any suggestion on new tools we could include, please send us a message to contact@spacedesigner3d.com

• Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Mike M.

"Great product"

Kommentare: Overall it was a very good product to use. I designed my basement in it and it made a quality floorplan for me to give to contractors.

von Asynth an 26.12.2016

Thank you for your review. Designing basements may be quite a challenge, so we are happy to know that Space Designer 3D helped you making your floor plan.

Just what I needed
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2018

"It was just why I needed "

Kommentare: Excellent

Vorteile: Friendly user app, you can do a lot of stuff with this, is not difficult to use and the best part is not complicated like others software so programs I use before

Nachteile: Is basic, not the most crazy options but is very good don’t get me wrong.

von Asynth an 20.12.2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to know that Space Designer 3D was just what you needed.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Chef de secteur
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2018

"Great way to get a real vision of what your building will look like"

Vorteile: The customer service is great, and the software is really so great. It has made my job a million times more effective and enjoyable.

Nachteile: The graphics aren't extremely high tech, but it works very well and it is very much worth the price.

von Asynth an 27.3.2018

Thank you for this great feedback! Hopefully we can continue to make your job more effective and enjoyable.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Taha S.
Bussiness
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2018

"Useful software "

Vorteile: Space designer is very good software for making floor plans in 2D & 3D and shows to the client so that they can have a view of who's it looks after construction

Nachteile: It's a good software but with very limitation and not know too many peoples so if they make themselves more visible they can cater good amount of business

von Asynth an 20.7.2018

Hi Taha, and thank you for your feedback! We are glad to know that Space Designer 3D helped you with your clients. We are indeed at the beginning of our journey, so we are doing our best to get known by more people. Feel free to share the word around yourself! You didn't indicate if you would recommend us to your colleagues or friends. What can we do so you would like us better?

• Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Joy K.
Graphic Designer
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2016

"Okay, if you are only doing something REALLY basic"

Kommentare: I used this to try and map out the remodel of our house. I've been working with illustration programs for years, and but I found this program too difficult and clunky to work with. Just getting the walls drawn was a challenge, and the selection of cabinetry options was way too minimal. Of the few styles offered, none of them offered the same shapes or dimensions, so I couldn't even come close to depicting the kitchen layout we have in mind. I finally got tired of struggling with it and gave up.

Vorteile: It was an inexpensive option for playing with my house remodel.

Nachteile: Options for fixtures and cabinets is way too minimal and did not allow a decent representation of the intended design.

von Asynth an 15.12.2016

Hello Joy, we would like to apologize for the troubles you had drawing walls and designing your kitchen. We would like to hear more about the difficulties you had and make things right. If you could please send an email to ophelie@spacedesigner3d.com or call +33 4 42 90 96 09 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to speaking with you.

Abner H.
Graphic Designer
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"Space Designer 3D"

Kommentare: It was really fun to use and didn’t take too much time to get the hang of.

Vorteile: It was surprisingly accessible. I came into it having only done one class on drafting in junior college and was able to figure it out easily.

Nachteile: It loaded a little slow on my laptop and nothing really made the start time faster even though I keep my laptop running pretty smooth. Not really a problem though.

• Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Carolina Y.
DESIGNER
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2019

"User of Space Designer 3D "

Vorteile: I like the fat that you can create your own space and modify so you can get the idea of what would be good.

Nachteile: It has a lot of competition in the market.

von Asynth an 10.4.2019

Dear Carolina,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please tell us more about what you didn't like in our application, so we could improve? You only said that we had competition, but we would love to know what we could do to earn a 5-star review from you. You can reach out to us via email: contact@spacedesigner3d.com
Thanks!
- The Space Designer Team

• Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Owner / Graphic Designer
  • Bewertet am 28.12.2018

"Very powerful and easy to access building planner"

Kommentare: We loved this software. You can easily get engrossed in it and loose a couple of hours playing with the different features.

Vorteile: It's web based software is easy to use on any device and does not require any downloading. The designed spaces are easy to share and there are plenty of customisation options. It's also good that you can pay one off fees per floor plan rather then a monthly subscription.

Nachteile: The controls can take a bit of getting used to.

von Asynth an 3.1.2019

Thank you for your feedback! We will improve the controls so your experience can get even better than it is.

• Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Radostin K.
Sportartikel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2019

"Very simple app for arcitecturing"

Kommentare: I like the app and it really helped me with the design of my new office

Vorteile: The software is really simple and you can learn really fast to work with it

Nachteile: It was a little hard at the begin to find the different elements

von Asynth an 7.6.2019

Thank you for your feedback Radostin!

• Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Social Media Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2018

"Awesome software"

Kommentare: One of the easiest online design tools out there.

Vorteile: I think it's great that it's online which means I can access it on different computers and when away from home. It really helped in laying out the floorplan of my new house and office.

Nachteile: Cant really say I have found any cons although there is a learning curve of 1-2 hours when first using it.

von Asynth an 1.2.2018

Hi Jose, thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you found Space Designer 3D useful for your floor plan layout.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2018