Über NPAWorks

Applied behavioral analysis solution that enables users to manage billing, scheduling, reporting, and more.

Erfahre mehr über NPAWorks

Easy of navigation throughout software for scheduling and rendering.

It is very hard to access on a mobile phone/tabletx.

Bewertungen zu NPAWorks

4,0
3,8

NPAWorks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 22 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du NPAWorks bereits verwendet?

Zona M.
Administration/HR in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great ABA software

Kommentare: My experience and my present time with NPA has been great! I have been using this for 3 years and I like the easy flow of entering my appointments and pulling my reports. I have a great relationship with my case person for my account and that is a comfort to me, I can always depend on him to help. He also let's me know if anything has to be re-summitted or if any problems come up.

It is easy to use and if you run into any problems you have a case person for your account to help and you have a help service department to also help if needed. I get all my billing done and all my claim information and authorization all at my fingertips. It is a great software and I love it!

I would like to be able to delete terminated staff from the drop box when adding appointments

Norah W.
Clinical Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Decades of Success

Kommentare: I was not exactly happy initially with the monthly fee but it has saved us so much in admin costs and associated HR costs. The very fact that everything is stored in one place is awesome

We have been using this platform for 14 years and we continue to appreciate its functionality and ease of use. Every single employee uses this daily. Its accurate and prevents over scheduling of staff and patients.

We appreciate the adding of new features each year. The only Con I can identify is that the customer service dipped when the original company was bought out. We were one of the original users of NPAWorks and definitely saw a difference. It appears that they are rebounding but I do miss the original set of organizers.

Client Services Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Codemetro's NPA Works lacks adequate support

Kommentare: I've been using NPA for over four years now. The product functionality appears to be improving but they don't seem to be interested in what their customers think. They've taken functionality away from us and then ask us to add the missing functionality to their feature request list. I'm shopping for a new system.

The software integrates with Catalyst. NPA handles our basic needs related to ABA therapy.

The customer support is atrocious. They provide a phone number for support and nobody ever answers. The support used to be of quality prior to their acquisition by Therapy Brands. The technology is built on antiquated technology hosted on windows terminal servers. They prevent basic functionality (e.g. copying/pasting between the client computer and app). They don't have a robust support team to help with new functionality within the system which prevents customers from using new functions.

Nancy M.
Diagnostic Program Assistant in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Basic EMR functions

Kommentare: SARRC is a fast growing nonprofit and NPAWorks as been there every step of the way so far. NPAWorks has been there from when we were 160 employees to 260 current employees and still going strong. I don't know any of the costs but a nonprofit doesn't have huge budgets - so must be value for the price. I think it has great customization features for the end user.

The formatting, color scheme, ease of signin, great network connection - never fails remotely.

Help selections, real-time NPA IT support

Cecilia C.
Child development specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great !

Kommentare: It has been an accessible way to handle scheduling and note taking.

I like the easy set up easy read and when I need help I can reach someone to help me trouble shoot the issues. Reliable way of doing business.

Error messages need to be resolved by admin and not myself

Richard G.
Scientist in Bolivien
Biotechnologie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use software for documentation

NPAWorks helps with writing electronic notes and keeping my schedule organised, as well as the billing of services.

The software is sometimes slow and often lags when starting up. Notes can also be lost.

Heather D.
Behavior Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

NPA works review

Kommentare: I am a user.

Scheduling aba sessions for client sessions and for supervision sessions

should be able to track bcba supervision hours like it tracks rbt supervision hours

Meaghan D.
Supervisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

npa

the ability to change your schedule and move things whenever needed

when it doesnt work and you have to troubleshoot what is wrong with your computer

Licelya M.
Registered Behavioral Technician in USA

Ease of Access

Easy to use for the most part. If there’s anything that I don’t get I just ask my admin.

Sometimes my schedule doesn’t line up with a clients schedule . Appears to be a glitch, but is easily fixed.

Rachel J.
Collections Specialist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Provides a lot of great data, but not very user friendly

Kommentare: Overall, it is helpful with accessing data, but wish it was more user friendly and that we could easily look up a client's insurance, EOBs, etc.

I like that it provides a lot of needed information.

It is not very user friendly and needs a lot of training to fully understand how to manipulate the data. Also not easy to import.

Roseann B.
BCBA in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Autism Behavior and Learning Experience

Kommentare: Excellent

Easy of navigation throughout software for scheduling and rendering

complex if not trained with accessing other reports

Lorena O.
HR Assitant in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to used

Is easy to used, and I like to see the information like in a excel.

Maybe, just asked to many times to be sure to save.

Korena S.
Clinical Supervisor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Really Like This Program

Kommentare: I’ve had a really positive experience using NPA Works for both clinical and administrative uses. It’s user friendly and able to be used with a variety of funding sources.

NPA Works is great for scheduling and accessing client information. Has way to input mileage as well. Easy to use once you familiarize yourself with it.

Takes a little while to figure out where everything is but it’s user friendly and has the potential to use the program for many clinical and administrative functions.

Katie A.
Office Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Difficult to learn to use

Kommentare: I'm honestly very frustrated with the lack of training and other assistance available to learn this system.

There are many helpful elements of this software, including the Scheduling Genie and other billing things that we haven't utilized yet.

NPAWorks is very difficult to understand. It's a very technical system. The worst is the Flexible Reporting, which is not user-friendly. It has taken me months to understand the best way to structure each report to be as helpful as possible. There needs to be a more in-depth description on how to use the reporting feature. The NPA Knowledge Base is not well written and contains both very technical and very confusing language which makes troubleshooting extremely frustrating.

Cara E.

Code Metro and NPAW

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good with support and help with reporting. We had a bad experience with insurance billing in the past and moved on to an individual biller.

Scheduling, appointment tracking, data storage and data management, flex reporting for analytics.

Flex reporting there are no instructions for how to use the reports or the best report to use for specific analytics and I always have to contact support to understand the reports and how to use them for my need.

Akiara F.
BCBA in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

NPA Works Review

Ease of scheduling. NPA go makes it easy to schedule my ABA service appointments.

NOA works difficulty vs NPA GO. NPA works requires too many buttons to create appointment and is less Efficient.

Davale H.
Program coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

NPA Works Review

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good for the resources provided with the capabilities of the software.

This software is very easy to use, quick and convenient.

This software has limited capabilities and should be able to do more.

Layloni V.
Behavior Technician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use.

NOA is easy to use and I can use it on my mobile device while out in the field.

I enjoy using NPAWorks, there isn’t much I would change about the program.

Alonie B.
Administrative Assistant in USA

NPA Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with NPA is well I use it everyday and for the most part it works properly.

I like how accessible the program is and how its prompt pretty easy.

The software is a bit out dated it would be nice to have a more modern software.

Diana P.
BI in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It works well

Kommentare: The system works best when the device you're using it on is currently updated.

The convenience of using the system software.

Without Wi-Fi it's a little temperamental on an Android.

Qi Z.
Rbt in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

It works, not sure if I love it

The visual schedule helps me keep track of my own schedule.

It is very hard to access on a mobile phone/tabletx

Suhaydee D.
Aba therapist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Appointment management is easy

Managing your week and upcoming appointments are a breeze

Not that I can think of , so far the website is easy to use