One Call Now contacts EVERYONE how they like to be contacted.

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Kelli P.
Administrative Assistant
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In today's day and age, the old "phone tree" system does not work. But One Call Now calls everyone on your list and keeps recalling. You get a report showing who was contacted and who was unreachable. With the church having so many subgroups, it is nice to be able to select only certain people or groups to call with meeting updates and event reminders; rather than calling everyone at the church, every time.

Vorteile: One Call Now will call, text or email your group, whichever they prefer. You can set-up sub groups to call only certain people so that the whole church doesn't need to be called when a youth meeting time is changed.

Nachteile: One Call Now charges based on the number of phone numbers that you have in your database. So if you have a home phone and a cell phone for someone, that counts as two numbers.

One Call Now

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Carol M.
Office Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One Call is great to reach our congregation through phone, email, and text. I can get on the website immediatley. It is wonderful that when we have a prayer request that we can put it out to our prayer groups and the people receive it immediately so they can begin praying for that person or situation. Some people complain they can't understand the voice when they get the phone message, probably talks a little faster than we do, even though I use the voice I think is the slowest.

Vorteile: I am the office assistant and this is used for our church. I like it that I can go on the internet at home in the evening if needed and put out a prayer request to our congregation instead of having to go back to the church to put out the message.

Nachteile: The pronunciation on some words is not how we say them. I have to keep changing the spelling of the work until I can get the word to sound the way we pronounce it. An example: Blountville. For it to pronounce it correctly I have to change the spelling to Bluntville. And there are some other words that occasionally will come up that way.

Excellent way to communicate with church members

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Gary H.
Public Information Officer
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use One Call Now at least once a week, sometimes almost daily, to keep our members informed of deaths, events, announcements, schedules, etc. It's a great tool that keeps everyone apprised of what's happening in the church.

Vorteile: Our church has used One Call Now for several years, and it has continually improved. We use it to send out phone calls, emails, and text messages. You can schedule your messages, send to specific groups that you set up, or to everyone in the system. I've found the easiest way is via phone app as you can use your phone mic to record your voice messages. Sound quality is pretty good, too.

Nachteile: The phone app used to be buggy but it has greatly improved. The program does cost, but saves so much time and keeps your congregation informed and updated.

Reaching the Masses!

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Darrell N.
Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am pastor of a church that averages 80 people in attendance. One Call Now is the best way I know of to effectively communicate information to each member in the quickest amount of time. Within 5 minutes everyone receives information they need to stay up to date with our church. I used this service at a prior church and fell in love with it. Upon coming to my current position I encouraged the church to subscribe to this service and am glad i did. Members are amazed at the clarity of the messages and the options available. THANK YOU ONE CALL NOW!!

Vorteile: Ease of use / this is a great communication tool - second to none!

Nachteile: I have found no problems with this service.

GREAT CALL SYSTEM TO USE

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
David R.
Senior Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: OneCall has excellent customer service! Rep is my service representative and always takes the time to answer your questions and walk you through any problem you may have.

Vorteile: Very user friendly, organized and easy to use.

Nachteile: Haven't found an issue yet. But, if you have a problem, they want to know about it.

Great Time Saver!

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Customer Service Agent
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use this at church to deliver prayer requests and reminders of upcoming events. I find the program easy to navigate for the most part. We have about 10 groups set up which makes it even easier. This has saved us much time and allowed the message to be communicated in the same way to everyone who listens to it. I highly recommend this program!

Vorteile: The smartphone app is very convenient for making calls.

Nachteile: The smartphone app is very limited in its features. It would be much better if it functioned like the One Call Now web site where I could manage the entire program from the app. Using a web browser on a smartphone is very difficult.

time saver/frustration saver

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
David B.
Associate pastor

Kommentare: See Pros

Vorteile: One Call Now has saved our church countless hours of making phone calls. Instead of having several people making calls, and having the information change from caller to caller, every message is the same! It is quick, accurate, and user-friendly.

Nachteile: When I use my phone app, I have to use another app to find my group ID. When I use other apps, my username is pre-entered. The group ID should also be.

von One Call Now an 16.5.2019

David, thank you for your review of One Call Now! We appreciate you taking the time and for your business. We will pass along your recommendation regarding the group ID - thank you again!

Ripoff Artists, Buyer Beware

Bewertet am 8.3.2017
Tony W.

Kommentare: I had an account with One Call Now for over 6 years. I recently went to create message blast and quickly found out that upon logging in, my account had been expired. I called customer service was informed that the account is auto renewed on an annual basis. I told the guy I had been a customer for 6 years and he had no explanation other than to say call back tomorrow when the renewal team was back in. Here's why they're scam artists, you used to be able to purchase 500 call credits for $. About a year ago they did away with that option and now make you purchase 1,000 credits for $. Not having a choice, I purchased the 1,000 credits. My account now has 350 credits. I was about to use 200 credits but apparently since I haven't paid for credits in over a year, they've chosen to "cancel" my account, rendering my 350 credits useless. They're hoping I call back and pay another $ for 1,000 credits. Screw you people. Dishonest and unethical as hell. I will not be using these criminals again. BUYER BEWARE!

Vorteile: Software is fairly reliable. Takes a while to learn to use it but works pretty well once you learn it.

Nachteile: Difficult uploading process for lists

Review from Ossining Public Library

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Karen L.
Library DIrector
Bibliotheken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: One Call Now has made such a difference in how much time it takes us to handle emergency closings or late openings. Before, we used an old-fashioned phone tree. It was time consuming and we sometimes missed people, which was not good. Now we just have to make one call and we know that all of our staff and volunteers have been notified.

Nachteile: We have one person who is not receiving the calls, but I think she may have inadvertently blocked the number.

One call now

Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Dan R.
School admin
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am very pleased. I researched other options and was pleased with one call now.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use and reliability is great. It has an app I can easily use from my android phone.

Nachteile: I wish I could select text message instead of voice. But other than that I can no think of anything.

One Call Now

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Kevin A.
Executive Director of Operations
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software is reliable and easy to use.

Nachteile: I can not find any problems with your product.

I Love This Service

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Angello H.
IT Tech
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it has allow me to execute task much faster.

Vorteile: It is very simple to use and get the job done.

Nachteile: It need more characters in text messaging

Covers most of what we were looking for

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Keri R.
Customer Experience Mgr
Supermärkte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ability to add/subtract employees as they fluctuate. Can make "all calls" from a phone, doesn't have to be at a computer. Fairly simple and easy to use.

Nachteile: The voice over for messages is hard to understand at times, you are better off recording your own messages. You have to enter your message in the messages folder before you start a new alert. The process of filling shifts or getting the quota call doesn't seem as effective as it was advertised.

One Call Now is easy to use

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Bethany H.

Kommentare: We use One Call Now to send out messages to our congregation. It is easy to use and very efficient. It gets the word out quickly and effortlessly.